Romantic Gags

What is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


A few days after Taeyeon’s mask day have passed. Now his face looked flawless again, so good-looking. He was practicing with his football club. His wet black hair with his sweaty face was a perfect combination, he looked so y yet handsome. While he was busy practicing with his team, include Yuri, Jessica and Tiffany were only watching from the edge of the field. Tiffany said she doesn’t want to get hit by the ball, so she need to sit as far as possible from the practice point, even it’s not a big deal for her not to see her boyfriend practicing.


“See? This is how Yuri and me chatting. This is last night, before I slept,” Tiffany said as she showed off her phone to Jessica. She really looked so happy with that. Meanwhile Jessica, she was just about to kill her because of jealousness.


“No wonder, Yuri is just a romantic person. How lucky you are to have him. It must be me then,” Jessica answered after finished read the chat Tiffany showed to her.


“What’s that mean, Jessie? Don’t fool me. You have Taeyeon. Ah yeah, have you watched XYZ movie? That’s a great movie, Jess. You should watch it. The actor is charming af.”


“XYZ movie?! That’s an adult movie, Tiff. You watched it? Wahh.. sure you’ve grown up now.”


“Why? We’re 17 already. We can watch that kind of movie, right? Don’t be a hypocrite, Jess. You act disgusted but you do the scene by yourself.”


“What do you mean? I’ve never done and watched that kind of movies. God, I’m a good girl.”


“Re… really?! You never… do that… I mean that thing… with Tae? You’re still a ?” Tiffany’s face covered by curiosity. Jessica’s statement just slapped her in the face. She couldn’t believe in what her friend told about that M-rated-thing.


Jessica nodded as her eyes looked down to the ground. She felt a little embarrassed. She couldn’t even stare at Tiffany’s eyes. Meanwhile, Tiffany looked like a senior who rebuked her junior. Jessica could only pity herself.


“Jessica, I… I can’t believe this. You and Taeyeon dated for almost 3 years and you’ve done nothing? Is Taeyeon a normal guy? I can’t believe that ert doesn’t touch you, Jess.”


“He’s normal… I guess. Well, we’re still a high schooler, Tiff. Don’t say like we’re already adults. Anyway, if my dad finds out about that, he will kill both of me and Taeyeon with pleasure. So I decided not to have that yet.” Then Jessica realized something. Tiffany’s words were suspicious. “But Tiff, you judge me like I’m a 5 years old kid and how about you? Have you done it with Yuri?”


“Emmm not yet. This is still my first year with Yuri. But you, it’s your third year, Jess. You should have more than kiss. Or you just have never kissed too?”


“I’ve kissed! I just think that… giving my all to Taeyeon is still a bit… too fast.”


“Hah… okay then. Just follow your heart. Poor byuntaeyeon. I pity him. It must be hard for him to control his lust till you want to do it, Jess.”


“Tiff!” Jessica smack Tiffany’s shoulder as she said, “It’s not Taeyeon who ert. It’s you. Jeez… your words are really vulgar. No wonder Yuri wants to date you, young lady.”

 


**

 


Jessica threw her body to the bed. She felt so tired with all the lessons she got. Then she thought about something, it’s Tiffany’s words of course. She wondered how her relationship should be. is something unfamiliar for her. She couldn’t even imagine how to do that with Taeyeon. Especially when she remembered how annoying Taeyeon is. ‘Why should I give it to him while he never be nice to me?’ that’s what Jessica thought now. Then something crossed her mind. It was the day when Taeyeon came to her house for the first time. 


“What are you doing here, Taengoo?” Jessica asked while raising her brows. She just shocked when she saw Taeyeon was standing in front of her house. Sun has set and the moon came over, but Taeyeon ventured himself to come.


“I wanna see your parents of course. It’s already our second year, I should greet them and ask permission to have their daughter for me,” Taeyeon answered. 


His words seemed bold but his face was full with worries. Yeah, that’s normal. That’s the first time he meet his girlfriend’s family and about to ask their beloved daughter to be his. While Taeyeon was worrying, Jessica just blushed. Didn’t know why, but Taeyeon’s words were heard so sweet for her.


A few moments later, Taeyeon sat with Jessica’s family; Mr. Jung, Mrs. Jung, and Jessica’s little sister, Krystal. Taeyeon looked so nervous sit beside Jessica and before her parents. “Jessica’s family is a bit scary.” Taeyeon thought while his eyes on her parents.


What Taeyeon thought was not wrong. Jessica’s father was just a strict guy. He educated his daughters firmly. He was far from a nice warm father image, but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter