Am I Ready?

What is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Another day, Taeyeon seemed in Tiffany's house with another woman named Joohyun. Yap they did their homework of course. After hours sat in front of laptop, Taeyeon felt tired and got a private business to take care of. What else if not toilet business. So he went to the toilet, left the girls. 


"Taeyeon, I need your usb, may I borrow it?" Tiffany sais as if Taeyeon was there, but then she answered her own question, "Okay, Tiff. Just take it."


Tiffany looted the poor boy's bag intending to find the usb she has talked about. While she rummaged his bag, Joohyun remained silent typing on the laptop. Instead of found the usb, Tiffany discovered something; a small black box with a golden tape on it. Looked at it, Tiffany's smile went wider. 


"Awh so romantic." Tiffany's cruel hand open the box and found a golden necklace with pendulum shaped '30'. She really couldn't help herself but smile and said again, "Uhmm..  That midget also has this kind of personality. Ah lucky Jessie."


She put back that box into its place and started to search her needed usb. Unlucky for Taeyeon, when he got back Tiffany was already busied herself with the homework so he didn't discover anything. He just thought that everything's okay and none knows about his belongings. 


Tiffany still couldn't hide happiness, she really couldn't for the time her best friend tell her about the necklace she has seen. But no one knew the truth, that necklace was not for Jessica. The one who will own that necklace was sitting in a such luxurious restaurant, waiting for Taeyeon to come. 


Yap, she was Yoona. Hours later, Taeyeon joined her in that restaurant. They had a candle light dinner, so romantic yet glamorous. Then Taeyeon took out the box that Tiffany has seen before. He opened it, showed Yoona a fancy necklace and it earned her amazed. She widened her eyes and smiled ear to ear. 


"Happy belated anniversary and also happy belated birthday, Yoona." Taeyeon said while he showed off that necklace and gained her delighted smile.

Yoona blushed, didn't know why that simple thing of him could make her red-face arose. Then Taeyeon helped her with that necklace, more romantic side of him exposed. 


After finished their royal-family-like dinner, they headed to Yoona's home. Taeyeon drove his car while yoona sat happily beside him. Wow...  Taeyeon brought car this night, unsual. Arrived at Yoona's house, they were welcomed by the Im family's hug. Looked the Im was so into Taeyeon and already treated him like the part of them. How warm. 


"How was your school, Taeyeon? Yoona told me that you were busy with your football team, no wonder you're the captain after all." Yoona's mother said it. After days hoping her to-be-in-law come, she finally met him. 


"Ya. I got a bit busy with that, auntie."


"But don't you dare to ignore my daughter,Taeyeon. Don't you know how deep she falls for you? Every second only talked about you." Yoona's father spoke up. He made his daughter flushed. Of course, how couldn't yonna be so, her father told an embarrassing story to her fiancé. 


"Dad, stop that. Don't make up story."


Yoona's family was warm, just like Jessica's. But for Taeyeon there was  different between them. When he was with Yoona's, he felt the warm but didn't know why he kept feeling like a doll. He needed to act carefully, couldn't showed off himself truly. But when he was with the Jungs, he surely felt the warm and cozy. They made him felt loved and gave him space to be himself without any worries of making mistake. But still, both Yoona's family and Jessica's famiy were still better than his own. 


A few moments later, Taeyeon was ready to get home. Yoona accompanied him out the house and did something before he went off. 


"Oppa, thanks for today." Yoona said while blushed. Then she touched her necklace and said, "Thanks for the necklace too."


"It's nothing compared to your present yesterday. It's cheaper."


"But you give me the most expensive thing in this world, your presence. You're the greatest gift that I ever got in my life. I love my birthday because it was also the day when God gave you to me." Yoona said, "It's been 7 years already, thanks for making my life shines brighter these 7 years."


Taeyeon remained silent. He didn't know how to respond, his brain stopped looking for any possible answer. Then it worse when Yoona did something other. She stepped closer to him and slowly reached his lips. She kissed him right in his lips! Taeyeon could prevent it but he didn't do it. He just stood still, letting Yoona kissed his lips. 


"Oppa... I love you." After the shocking kiss, her words mad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter