Who is She?

What is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Fany, your mouth,” Yuri said as he looked at the sauce stains left on the edge of her lips. Then he cleaned it with his thumb, yap he softly wiped Tiffany's tip lips. Tiffany was not moving even for an inch, she just received every treatment Yuri gave to her. Hah looked like the sweet Yuri was back.


“So you two are good now, hah?” Taeyeon asked as he saw Yuri's romantic treats and said again, “Didn't remember how pathetic that girl was yesterday.”


“Stop it, midget,” Tiffany said with her annoyed face, “I'm the one who should ask it to you. You two are good now huh?”


“Of course, we have always been good. Right my princess?” Taeyeon answered as he embraced Jessica's shoulder showing off their intimacy, especially for Sooyoung who sat in front of them. Yea, it was Taeyeon's plan however, he wanted to set Sooyoung on fire by showing his territory.


Then Jessica answered while rubbed Taeyeon's cheeks, “It just because you didn't put me on your stupid prank, Taengoo. And don't you dare to do it or I'm sure I'll get your as revenge. You know, I'm good at kicking.”


“I can feel the pain already,” Taeyeon said with his widened eyes, his left hand were also touching his as if it got smacked already. But then something surprised him. It's not that Jessica smack him or the like, but it was something different, something hurt him without bleed him.


“You must like egg roll, right Soo?” Jessica put her leftover egg roll to Sooyoung's plate. As always, Jessica couldn't finish her meal and now she decided to give the leftover to Sooyoung made Taeyeon get mad.


“What are you doing, Sica? You give your food to him now? Am I no longer your boyfriend?” Taeyeon asked with his angry eyes. He felt fall in disbelief hole when saw Jessica did it.


“Huh? Don't you dislike it when I give my food to you? You always nag at me if I do that. Remember? Besides, Sooyoung is a great eater, like a shikshin.” Jessica answered innocently. Her face looked like a lovely daughter who asked her mom for more ice cream. 


Taeyeon looked at Sooyoung with his frowning brows. His stare was intimidating. Then he tried to take the egg roll Jessica gave to Sooyoung. With chopsticks in his hand, he managed himself to take it back but…


“What are you doing?” Sooyoung asked in annoyed voice. He just disliked it that Taeyeon tried to steal his food, Jessica's food actually. He protected the egg roll with his chopsticks as hard as he could.


“I'm gonna take my girl's food back, you moron.” Taeyeon cast a creepy look to Sooyoung. But Sooyoung didn't seem to be intimidated, he just fought him back instead.


“But I'm sure that Jessica gave it to me, not you.”


“But I'm her boyfriend and I don't allow her to do it.”


Sooyoung and Taeyeon fought over a leftover egg roll. Actually it's not because they wanted to eat that dish but it was because Jessica was the owner, which meant they fought over Jessica. But in Tiffany's eyes they did look like a poor who fought over a leftover to stay alive.


“Awh do you guys really need to fight over it? Tae, is your father's hotel collapsed? Sooyoung, does this egg roll cheaper than your car? Huh?” Tiffany asked in disbelief. How could her two rich friends fought over a small yet cheap egg roll? Hah… she couldn't discover the truth though.


Jessica didn't like the atmosphere so then she asked Sooyoung about another topic, “Forget that dumb egg roll. Soo, you'll come to my house, won't you?”


“What?!” Taeyeon got surprised. Another disbelief thing appeared and tempted his patience. “Who's gonna go to whose house huh? Him? Why? For what? I hope you can give me a good answer, Sica.”


“Because he needs to do the homework with me, Tae. Please don't be such an overacting person.” Jessica answered Taeyeon then said again to Sooyoung, “I'll text you my address. You'd better come after you have your meal; my mom isn't home today so no food at my house.”


“What? Your mom isn't home and you still invite him to your house? Jessica, I think you need to contemplate your words.” Taeyeon said again as if he was her father. 


“You're the one who should do it, Tae. Please, he won't be alone with me. Hyoyeon will also come.”


Seeing her friend in fire, Tiffany said to Taeyeon, “Do you need to come to my house too? Since we're in the same group. By the way, my parents are in San Francisco this week.”


“What? Who's gonna go to whose house, Fany? No midget in your house or I'm gonna burn your house down.” Yuri said angrily. His anger was the same as Taeyeon's. Guess men got mad every time their girls were about having a boy in their house.


**


Yoona walked by herself in to a school cage. She had her phone on her ear, looked like she was calling someone. She also busied manage a small box with a baby blue tape on it. She smiled ear to ear while looked that box, imagining how much happiness it would bring to her special person. But then, because she didn't focus on her step, something happened to her. She crashed a tras

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter