No more us

What is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona was in the car with her driver. She sat on the back, lonely and sadly.  Full of hope but in the same time looked desperate. She played with a ring on her ring finger. What else she was thinking about if not Taeyeon. She couldn't get in the reality that her fiancé broke their relationship. She wanted to change it, fixed it, made it back to what it used to be. Then she called someone through her phone, of course it was Taeyeon. 


**


Taeyeon's phone vibrated, someone called. But he didn't seemed around the phone, there was someone instead, Jessica. She was sat next to the phone and when it vibrated, her attention got caught by it. She looked at the phone, tried to find out who was the dialer. "Yoona" was the person who called Taeyeon. She frowned then answered it. 


"Tae oppa, can we meet? I need to say something... No, I need to clear everything. I don't tell my parents about this yet, cause I hope that it was just a misunderstanding."


Jessica heard a girl talked. She just listened but her curiosity was exploded. She couldn't hold back. But when she was about to say a word, Yoona took her chance. 


"You didn't mean it, right? You gave me this necklace, what's that for if you just wanna break us like this? Doesn't 30 here mean our engagement day? I'm still wearing our ring and I want you to wear it too, oppa."


Those words... Too weird for Jessica. She couldn't get what that girl was talking about. Ring? Engagement? But Jessica wasn't that dull to discover the main point. She couldn't really understand the scene but, but it was clear enough for her to conclude who that girl was. So then she ended the call, put the phone back on the table with her blank look. She was trapped in disbelief. 


Then Taeyeon came and acted like nothing was happened. Well he was clueless about what just came about. He said, "What is that which make my blanksica back?"


"Tae... What am I to you?" Jessica stood and asked firmly. She didn't ever seem that serious before. So that side of her, invited Taeyeon's confusion. 


"Mmm?"


"What am I to you? A girlfriend?" Jessica said then met Taeyeon's eyes and said again, "Then how about Yoona? What is she to you? Fiancé? You date me but also engaged to someone else?"


Heard that shocking words, made Taeyeon's eyes widened. He couldn't believe that his girlfriend would say those things. Where the hell was she know it from? 


"Sica... How could you..." Taeyeon said. He was so surprised and couldn't even talk properly. Felt like his brain stopped working. 


"Aahh...  So that's right? She was your fiancé? And that necklace... It wasn't for me since the beginning. I'm not related with 30 but she is. Your engagement day... Hah...  How fool I was when I expected it."


"Jessica, I can explain it. Please listen to me first."


"All is clear already Tae. Nothing to be explained. Or now you wanna tell me about your wedding day with that girl? Just send me your invitation instead." Jessica said it painfully. Tears overflew, wet her cheeks. Her heart was too ache to stay there, so she decided to leave. 


But Taeyeon reached her hands and said, "Wait. Please Sooyeon."


"You can't call me like that anymore. You don't even have any right to call my name from now on." Jessica gave him a glare, the one that have never been showed by her.


** 


Sooyoung and Tiffany walked together with their hands full of paper. Looked like they just came from a store and bought some things for their school task. So tiring. 


"Hah... It is because I didn't give any significant contribution. Jessica typed and Hyoyeon gave command and I was only a spectator." Sooyoung told Tiffany about his team homework. Yea what he said was right, he didn't do much. Almost all of the project has done by Jessica and Hyoyeon's effort. 


"Do you think why the hell I'm willing to be slave like this? Of course because I did nothing. Joohyun typed and that midget thought, and I, Tiffany Hwang only painted my nails." Tiffany chimped in. They're surely a parasite. 


Then somehow their eyes caught someone, a girl, walked on the same direction as theirs. Oh god, it's Yoona. They looked at her with their curious eyes. Each of them caught two different things from her. 


"Eo? Isn't it Taeyeon's sister? Ah I mean someone who calls him oppa." Sooyoung said when Yoona already passed them. In his mind, he could remember that face exactly. But the clueless Tiffany didn't get it. She just noticed something, her necklace. 


"Taeyeon has no siblings as I know. Ehmmm but... That necklace, isn't it the one that should be given to Jessica?" Tiffany said as she recalled the shape of necklace she has seen few days ago. Their mind was full of questions. Who is she? How could she has the necklace? Where is she get it from? 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter