Yours is mine

What is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

**

"Hooohhh....  Patient..  Cool down... Taeyeon..  Inhaleeee...  Exhaleee..." Taeyeon seemed was on fire. He his chest, tried hard not to burst out. No wonder his patience was tested by the new comer, Sooyoung. How could he didn't get upset, with his own eyes, he looked his girlfriend laughing with someone else. 


"Oouuu skinship! Skinship!" Taeyeon said again with his widened eyes. He looked his girlfriend shoulder being touched with that tall man. Taeyeon stood as he felt his temperature got higher. "That shikshin is really setting me on fire. Enough!"


He seemed run out of patience, no more tolerance for Jessica. But when he was about to walk to the couple, something crossed his mind. It was about the last time he expressed his anger toward a man who seduced Jessica. He did remember, exactly, how his anger turned into "I'm sorry, Sica". Jessica just always fought back Taeyeon's anger when it's about jealousy. But when Jessica was the one who trapped in jealousy, Taeyeon would be the one who say sorry. The point is, Jessica was always right and Taeyeon must be the one who's in sorry. Poor Taeyeon. 


Learned from the past, Taeyeon didn't want to get any anger of the ice princess, so he chose to keep sitting and looking at his girlfriend. his chest, deep inhaling, throwing all his anger in his exhale. But however he had a heart, and it could also aching. "That beluga, always brings up Seolhyun but forget about her own forehead. Hah!"


**


"It is because of the rain or it is just cold these days?" Tiffany said while shivered. She hugged herself as if giving code for the boys to lend her a jacket. Yap, she wasn't alone. She had her boyfriend, Sooyoung, Taeyeon, and Jessica with her. 


"It's not because of the weather, it just because we have an ice princess here. Wanna wear my jacket, Fany?" Yuri said then put his jacket on her shoulder. So sweet...  Jessica got envy and wonder when her boyfriend will be the way romantic like Yuri. 


"I'm sorry then, my bad." Jessica was used to being called ice princess actually, it was her nickname after all. But sometimes she got annoyed though. It's not her fault to have such a cold impression, right? Then, somehow she found an idea. Tiffany's trick was the way too precious not to use.


Jessica took Taeyeon arm, cuddled around like a puppy that didn't meet its owner for weeks. Then she said with her aegyeo-filled-voice, "Taengoo... The ice princess is also cold. I'm only a human after all."


"Damn it, Sica. I can't control weather. What I suppose to do?!" Taeyeon said with the innocent face of his. He was just totally clueless about what Jessica meant. Besides, he still felt a bit upset about the skinship earlier. 


Jessica pulled back her hand off Taeyeon's arm. She got disappointed. Taeyeon was just too harsh. But then she found something that gave her more confidence. It was Sooyoung who played with his jacket. He held his front jacket as he was about to take it off and surely stole Jessica's attention. 


"Aww... You're the one who cares about me, Soo." Jessica said with all of her confidence. 


"Emm...  I'm...  Not, giving my jacket... Actually... It's too cold, I need to zip it." Sooyoung said innocently but strongly pierced Jessica's heart. Well, Sooyoung didn't lie. He hadn't plan about lending his jacket to Jessica. He just wanted to wear his jacket properly, prevented him from being cold. 


"Argghh...  Boys these days are really... A cute pretty girl here is cold but nobody lend her a jacket." Jessica said as she folded her arms in disbelief. She pouted her lips cutely. Taeyeon saw it and found his happiness as always. 


"Where's the pretty girl? I don't see any hmm..." Taeyeon teased the angry girl while looked around the place as if really looked for a pretty girl he talked about. Hah...  The mischievous Taeyeon was back. 


**


"What are doing here now huh?" Jessica asked with her hands folded like a boss. Who else she was talking to if not her boyfriend. This evening, her boyfriend happened to come to her house, looked so swag in his jacket-coated tshirt, black jeans, and completed with a snapback on his head. But even with his charm and swagger, Jessica were still mad at him. 


"Huh? I wanna take you somewhere. Don't you want to spend the Friday night with me?"


Taeyeon's words changed her mind. No more anger, no more mad, she already fell again for him. Yea, how could she reject a friday night date offer? But she kept her chill so hard while said with her forced-cold expression,  "Okay, if you force me. Wait, I'll change first."


An eternity later, Jessica showed up. Hah...  It was her habit to change for a long time; it wasn't only change actually, include applied some make up on, touched up her hair, and made sure about her fashion. 'No going out without being flawless' maybe suited Jessica. It was just true that Jessica was always looked perfect whenever she goes, no wonder she called fashion queen. And as a queen in fashion world, her taste tonight was no joke. She wore a three-quarter-arm-sleeved mini dress with a belt on her waist, which confirmed her body curve, and a pair of slip-on shoes for her small feet. 


A moment later,  they arrived at the place Taeyeon meant, N Seoul Tower. That highest point in Seoul seemed extremely beautiful with its lamp shone in the middl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter