Sweet Hatred

What is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I love you, princess…” a soft tender voice suddenly appears and makes her smile ear to ear. Her eyes still shut but that voice flutters her heart so she can’t help but smile. Don’t need to see whose voice it is, she knows it better than anyone even with her shut eyes.


“Love you too, taengoo…”


She whispers as her smile never ceased to adorn her beautiful face. But then a man gives a strange look of her. He’s frowning as he heard those words from that brown-long-haired girl. “Even she took me to her dream. How loyal she is.”


Hah… poor Jessica. His boyfriend, who is sitting next to her, didn’t say those sweet words. It’s only in her dream. The reality is that she is sleeping in the middle of the class with her boyfriend looking at her. The class must have a strong witchcraft which is making Jessica fall in her deep nap.


The bell rings. A full-of-drowsiness class is completed. Time for lunch is coming. Every single student in the class goes out without being ordered. A couple comes to Taeyeon and Jessica’s seat. One of them is a pale woman with long black hair and the other, who is holding the pale woman’s hand, is a tanned skin man.


“Jessi is sleeping?!” say the pale woman, Tiffany


“Ssshh…” Taeyeon hisses as he stand up from his chair softly prevent him from getting up Jessica’s deep beauty sleep


“But she needs to eat lunch too.” Say the tanned man who looks like Tiffany’s boyfriend because they are too intimate to be such friends.


“No one can eat while sleeping, Yuri. Just let her be. Let’s have lunch.” Taeyeon pushes the couple away from her sleepyhead girlfriend.


“What? Then how about-“


Taeyeon cut off Tiffany’s sentence while pushing her and her boyfriend out the class, “Oh just shut your mouth up, Tiff. How could you dare to wake the sleeping tiger?”


“Hah… this bizarre couple. Species like you have to be preserved, Tae.”

 

**

 

Students start to enter their class right after the lunch time. The black haired Taeyeon is also doing the same. Now he’s sitting back in his chair, but as predicted, Jessica doesn’t awake yet. After a long boring minute, she just opens her eyes slowly and sees her beloved boyfriend just back to his seat.


Taeyeon sees her girlfriend just back to life. He rubs her ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter