Chapter 8 - Feeling

I Should Have Never Said No

 

Chapter 8
 
Kwon Jiyong POV
 
I was walking out of the club with the girl I was dancing with the whole night in my arm, the cold air made my whole body shiver. I notice TOP and Daesung carrying Seungri in their arms as he was pass out cold.
 
*like always*
 
I think I should have a little talk with our little manki about not drinking so much, then I look over to the right of them as I saw three female figure standing next to them and notice the one to the right in a short red mini dress with a black leather jacket and some very high black heel on, her body was intoxicating and her blonde hair was wavy and push to one side. (her hair is like the can’t nobody video in the beginning)
 
When did they even get here? How come I didn’t see them or better yet see her? Why dose she look so good? I had to admit this girl have style and I don’t think she knows how damn hot she look right now. I over heard TOP asking the blonde about her night when I heard BOM noona said.
 
 
“ahuh and she got a number to”  my finger form a fist as I look at the back of the blonde girl hair I can feel my tempter rising, not knowing what I was doing I said something I shouldn’t have said. 
 
She turn to me with dagger in her eyes, why so she hate me so much? Why do I even bother with her in the first place? I look over at her as she was carrying Minzy in her arm trying to balance herself and the half drunk girl in her arm. 
 
I can tell she wanted to say something back at me until the girl in my arm beat her to it.
 
“oppa who is she?” I almost forgot about her as she was looking up at me with half closed eyes eyeing her and then me.
 
“she no one” I said looking back at her as I can see her now angry face staring at me. She look hurt but why would she? The taxi pulled up and I dig my pocket for my car keys and toss it over to TOP hyung. As I place the purple mini dress girl into the cab. 
 
“ yourself out tonight I see” I heard her say I don’t know why but that sort of hurt, hearing her basically calling me a . I mean I like to have fun I’m young and not tide down so why is her word cutting into me like this. I turn to see her standing there and was about to say something when she turn around, I could see a tall male standing behind her smiling at her wishing her goodnight and telling her to get home safe.
 
*who is he?*
 
*is he her mother, wishing her to get home safe*
 
*what’s with that stupid smile on her face?*
 
Then I saw him lean in and kiss her cheek, her face turn red as a wide smile appear on her face as she lifted her hand to touch her now redden cheek. I can feel my inside boiling I wanted to go over and sock that guy in the face for laying his lips on her. Why am I mad? She nothing to me she just a classmate she nothing. I got in the taxi and slam the door shut she turn to face me and look into my eyes as I roll up the window and told the cab driver to go.
 
Chaerin POV
 
I was in the passenger seat as Bom-unni was driving and Minzy was sleeping in the back seat.
 
“so Rin Rin who was that guy huh?” I turn to her as she was keeping an eye on the road. 
 
“just someone I met”
 
“he really really cute” Bom not smiling widely I smile at her
 
“yea he is”
 
“so are you going to give him a call when you get home?”
 
“I don’t know I might in a couple of days let’s see if he really want to talk to me or something else”
 
“ooOoOoo our Rin Rin know how to play the game” I laugh a little
 
“unni it’s not like that, I just don’t want to end up falling for someone that’s wrong for me so I have to sorta test it out to see”
 
Bom unni just gave me a understanding look and kept on driving, another 15 minute she drop me off at home, I felt bad that she has to pick me up all the way on the other side of town and drop me back off.
 
*next thing on my list to buy a car* 
 
I wave at Bom unni as she drove off I made my way up the stairs to my apartment as I was walking upstairs I had a feeling someone was watching me, the hair on my arm stood up as I grip my keys placing the keys in between my fingers so the sharp end stick out looking like wolverine. I turn on the spot looking down stairs.
 
“hummm no one” I must have been imagining things, I made my way up stairs and went into my apartment and lock the door then headed to the bathroom for a shower and slip on my pj and went to bed. Lucky thing I have a late class tomorrow so I could sleep in for awhile. 
 
Kwon Jiyong POV 
 
The taxi stop in front of a fancy hotel as the girl next to me was sleeping, I got out and told the driver to wait as I went inside and got a room. I got out of the elevator with her in my arm walking to the room, I open the door and went to the bed and lay her down I look over her body and lean in closer as I can smell her perfume it was strong almost making my choke at the smell. I sat back on the bed and ruffle my hair in frustration, the image of that guy kissing Chaerin keep repeating in my head, my finger grip tightly around the bed sheets my finger turning white.
 
The girl on the bed toss and turn I pulled the bed sheet to over her body as I went to the bathroom and wash my face, then I headed down to the hotel entrance and went back to the taxi that I told to wait for me as it took me back home. 
 
“ash what am I thinking, why can’t I stop thinking about her and that stupid guy” I stare out into the city light as cars and taxi drive by, I inhale the musty night air that was trap inside the cab and closes my eyes listening to the sound of the city filling my ears. I then look at my watch and sat up telling the driver to stop by another stop. 
 
The taxi stop in front of an apartment building as I sat there waiting, I didn’t know why I was here but something inside me wanted to come here then I saw a familiar BMW pulling up to the front of the building then a couple of second later it drove off, there she was standing there watching the car driving off her blonde hair still perfect her light make-up visible and that outfit on her was perfect as it fitted her in all the right places her long Ivory leg showing.  I couldn’t help it my face was heating up as my southern region was tugging slightly as I was eyeing her. 
 
She then turn around and made her way inside the building I told the cab driver to wait as I went in after her the cab driver gave me a strange look before I got out of the cab.
 
“don’t worry I’ll be back in 5 minute” he look at me and nodded 
 
*I mean I can’t do anything in 5 minute*
 
I followed her then she suddenly stop I was hiding behind a corner then I heard her heel clicking I took one finally look as she made her way to her room and shut the door. I inhale as I turn around and walk back to the cab and got in.
 
“I told you I’ll be back in 5 minute” the cab driver just roll his eyes at me and drove off.
 
 
A/N: Sorry for the short chapter I needed to end this night in the chapter before starting the next day with the next chapter......seem like Chaerin is effecting Jiyong player side. I told you not to be to mad at him lol