Chapter 4 - The Battle Is On

I Should Have Never Said No

 

 
Chapter 4 
 
We all arrived in front of Villa Café it was on a quiet street with a lot of other dinning places and books, clothing and art & crafts store down the whole street. I could see a lot of student from our school are out here shopping or eating. I got out of Dara unni white Range Rover and waited for the rest to get out and parking behind Dara unni car was her boyfriend car with him and one of his friend inside with him and then the white Bentley that belong to he-who-should-not-be-name and the other two guys inside that car.
 
“wow this place look nice and super cute” Dara said while looking up at the sign then Taeyang came up to her and place his arm around her shoulder. They both look so cute together I can see he really care about her as he grab her bag that was on her shoulder and held it for her.
 
“you know, if you wanted someone to hold you I can lend a helping hand” I turn around to see the blonde bipolar standing behind me with both of his hand waving from side to side with a visible smirk plaster on his face..
 
“umm no thank you, I rather let a Grizzle Bear hold me instead” I turn around and walk a little closer to Bom unni and Minzy.
 
“o guys this is Chaerin” Bom gesture to me as everyone eyes were now on me, I smiled and bow to everyone. 
 
“hi everyone I’m Lee Chaerin nice to meet you all”
 
“hi Chaerin I’m Taeyang and this is TOP, Daesung, Seungri and Jiyong” everyone smile and greeted me except the bipolar.
 
“I already met her, she in my class” he said nonchalantly
 
“o you have class with Jiyong hyung Chaerinnie?” Seungri ask, I giggle a little being called Chaerinne by him.
 
“yea this bipolar and me are in the same class” everyone look over at me and I could see the bipolar eyes widen. 
 
“YAH!!! Who are you calling bipolar huh?” he yelled
 
“YOU” I pointed my finger right at him
 
“hahaha bipolar? Why do you call him that Chaerin” Bom ask while giggling 
 
“because he is, being all nice then a jerk later, if he isn’t bipolar then I don’t know what to call him”
 
“Hahahahaha that’s so true” Daesung pointed at the bipolar then he earn himself a slap to the back of the head from the him.
 
“yah!!! Hyung that hurt” as Daesung rub the back of his head. 
 
“ok enough everyone let’s go inside I’m hungry” Bom said
 
“your always hungry, when do you not eat?” TOP laugh 
 
“YAH!!! So what if I’m hungry all the time huh?” Bom yelled
 
“noona you should be careful you might get fat” Daesung jokingly said
 
Everyone was seated inside the café I was seated in between Bom unni and Daesung, the bipolar was seated across from me, out all the places he could have sat why in front of me? I wish he was sitting at another table all together. I swear I can feel him looking at me but I brush that off my shoulder. Lunch was fun and I met a lot of new people today, but now it was time to go back to school.
 
We arrived back at the school and I finish off my last 3 classes and it was already 7PM I walk out of the building and made my way out. I called Bom unni to see if she still had class maybe she can take me back home, I grab my phone and dial her number. 
 
“hello” Bom voice came thru the phone
 
“unni is me Chaerin”
 
“hey Rin Rin what’s up?”
 
“unni are you still at school?”
 
“no I’m already home……..omg I forgot you don’t have your bike” Bom voice now worried
 
“it’s ok unni I found a ride” I lied
 
“really, are you sure”
 
“yes unni don’t worry I’ll call you tomorrow ok” I hung up the phone, I didn’t want her to come all the way back here to pick me up since she already home there no point in bothering her. I guess is time to walk home since it’s late and I don’t want to bother anyone else. I stared moving my legs and moved forward I tried to not think about the long journey ahead. 
 
“HONK HONK HONK HONK” I jump at the sound my heart pumping 100 times quicker I felt my soul left my body. After a couple of second to collect my thought I turn to side to see the white Bentley slowly pulling up beside me.
 
“well hello miss Chaerin fancy on meeting you this fine evening” he smiled
 
Why is he here? Why when I’m always in a bad mood he show up? He like a piece of zit that won’t go away no matter how hard you wish it to disappear. I just kept on walking ignoring him maybe if I don’t talk to him he will go away.
 
“hey you need a ride?” *keep walking Chaerin* I thought to myself *just keep walking*   
 
Kwon Jiyong POV
 
“hey you need a ride” I ask but she just kept on walking, I have no clue why I’m trying to help but a gentle me like me shouldn’t let a lady walk home alone at this time of night.
 
*fine if she don’t want my help then fine she can walk* I was about the drive off when I heard her yelp.
 
“OUCH” I look over to her and could see she on the floor holding on to her foot, I stop my car and got out and made my way to her.
 
“are you ok” I bent down looking at her foot
 
“I’m ok I just step on something” I notice little droplet of blood on the floor, I help sat down on the floor and lifted her right foot up and notice a piece of glass sticking from under her shoes.
 
“you step on a broken glass. I’m going to pull it out so ready yourself” She grip onto my sleeves and shut her eyes, she look so innocent but I can see the pain in her face the quicker I do this the faster I can ease her pain. I pinch the glass between my finger and on the count of 1, 2, 3 I pulled it out.
 
“ouch that hurt” I look up to see tears forming on the side of her eyes as it slowly drip down her cheek I wipe it away as I felt her soft skin under my finger, my heart started to beat faster. What is going on why is my pulse racing my palm was starting to get sweaty then she open her eyes and I pulled my hand away. 
 
“are you ok”
 
“it feels much better thank you”
 
“I’ll take you home I don’t think you can walk home like this”
 
“no it’s” I cut her off before she turn me down again
 
“there is no way you can walk home in your condition so I’m taking you home”  I sweep her up into my arms in one sweep and put her in the passenger side of my car and drove her home. I help her up to her apartment and fish out her keys inside her bag and open the door, her apartment was super clean it was bright white with a black L shape couch in the living room and a white coffee table in front it and a flat screen TV. on the wall with bookshelves on either side of the TV. The living room open up the kitchen with and island dividing the living room and kitchen to the left of the kitchen was a hallway probably leading to her room and bathroom.
 
“a-hum” I look down at her, she was eyeing to go inside
 
“O sorry, you have a really cozy apartment, it’s nice” it was cozy the apartment wasn’t full of things but it felt warm.  I place her on the couch and was about take off her shoes when she stop me.
 
“I can do it” She slowly bent down and slowly pulling off her shoes I walk to the wall with a few picture frame on the wall, it was her and her parents all three hugging each other smiling brightly into the camera. 
 
“do you want something to drink?” I turn to her voice
 
“umm sure” looking at her I knew she couldn’t get up and get it herself 
 
“I’ll go get it, it’s in the refrigerator right? She nodded, I made my way over and open the stainless steel machines and inside was so clean and organized there was a row of bottle of water the next to that a row of vitamin water and juices then a basket of strawberry and strawberry milk and a slice of strawberry shortcake, then some fruits and vegetables.
 
*Is this all she eats? So many strawberries*
 
I grab two bottle and headed back to her and handed her a bottle.
 
“where your first-aid kit at?”
 
“I can do it myself”
 
“are you going to crawl to it, just tell me where it is” She finally gave up and told me it was in the bathroom in the cabinet under the sink.  I made my way down the hall and open the second door on the right and turn on the light, it was a good size bathroom I look into the mirror and I smile at myself.
 
“what am I doing here, why am I helping her” I wanted to get her back for saying no to me so I just kept bugging her and it was fun teasing her and make her uncomfortable. But when I saw her hurt I felt panic and rush to her side. I found the first-aid kit and made my way back to her.
 
“did you fall down the toilet or something gees my bathroom isn’t that big” I shot her an evil glare then I went up to her and grab her foot and pick it up a foot or two.
 
“OUCH THAT HURT, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?”
 
 
Chaerin POV
 
I felt him lifting up my injure foot and it cause me to slouch on the couch my eyes widen with his sudden action.
 
“LET GO LET GO” He then clean my wound and place a band-aid on it and before releasing my struggling foot he tap the wound with his finger.
 
“YOU WHAT WAS THAT FOR” I yelled holding on to my foot, we walk over to the door and turn around with his evil smirk.
 
“that for calling me bipolar” he then open the door and walk out stopping under the arch way before uttering his last word to me. 
 
“o and I left a surprise for you in the bathroom have fun” he laugh before shutting the door. I was racking my brain about what he said my eyes widen.
 
“NO……HE CAN’T” I hop over to the bathroom and walk in and walk to the toilet bowl and lifted the lid.
 
“KWON JIYONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
 
Kwon Jiyong POV
 
I step out to the side walk in front of her apartment building and then I heard a shrieking yell coming up from the 3rd floor, I guess she found my present. 
 
Chaerin POV
 
“you want to play you bipolar then fine we can play.”