Chapter 11 - I'm Sorry

I Should Have Never Said No

 

Chapter 11

Kwon Jiyong POV

I was holding on to my throat as I was watching the crazy blonde girl in front of me thrashing around like a mad woman. I think four people is not enough to keep her down, did I really piss her off that much? I could have replaced her phone for her if that was the case she went all psycho on me.

“YAH!!! WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM HUH” I said, after I caught my breathe. Her eyes widen and just gave me a dumbfounded look, like if I was retarded or something.

“Are you kidding me?” that’s all she could say she stop struggling and just stood there looking at me then she spoke again.

“Do you have no manner? Do you even know how to say sorry? Is your brain incapable of knowing what is right and what is wrong?” She stood there just looking at the ground then she lifted her face up as a small tear fell from her eyes. Why is she crying? Did I do this to her?

“Rin Rin, why are you crying?” Dara ran over to Chaerin and put her arm around her.

“I’m ok, I’m not going to waste my tears over someone like him” I took a step closer as she look at me wondering what I am doing. I don’t want to see her cry, I don’t want to know that the tears that are falling from her eyes are due to me, and before I could reach her she spoke again.

“I don’t need your pity and don’t worries about saying sorry, because I don’t need to hear it from someone like you.” She then turns to face Dara

“unni I’m going to head home first I’m really tired right now”

Dara nodded and Bom and Minzy walk over to Chaerin side.

“I’ll take you home? Dara patted Chaerin shoulder

“I’ll go get your bike and put it into Dara-unni car” Minzy said while walking over to the bike rack

“I’ll help you Minzy” Daesung ran over to help Minzy with the bike. Dara walk with Chaerin back to the car as Bom said good-bye to everyone and turn to look at me and glaring at me.

“Jiyong I don’t know what you have against Chaerin but you need to stop this game you’re playing.”

“At first I thought it was normal bickering between the two of you but I never thought you would make her cry.” She said as she turns around and made her way to the passenger side of Dara car.

I watch as the girls drove off as Dara car disappear further and further, then I felt a slap to the back of my head as I bent forward in pain.

“YAH!!! Who did that?” I look back to see TOP-hyung looking at me.

“What is wrong with you Jiyong? Why did you do that to Chaerin?” I rub the back of my head to massage the pain away.

“I didn’t mean to, I didn’t know she would drop her phone”

“hyung you made Chaerin cry” Daesung butted in

“I know that, I was going to say sorry, but she didn’t give me a chance” I look over to the broken phone on the floor as guilt hit me like a brick wall. After explaining what happen the rest of the guys and myself went shopping for the trip as we plan.

“I’ll see you guys tomorrow” I said my good-bye to the rest of the guys as they left back home, I was still at the mall doing some stress shopping as I walk pass a mobile store, I walk in and a pretty girl walk up to me smiling and blushing as I look at her.

“Hi sir, may I help you in anything” she said

“I’m looking to buy a phone” I said scanning the store at all the phones they have

“May I ask who the phone is for, your mom, dad, brother, sister, or maybe girlfriend?” she stress out the last word eyeing hoping it wasn’t the last one.

“It’s for my girlfriend” I didn’t know why but I wanted get this done as fast as I can, don’t feel like flirting much right now.

“o” as her face showed disappointment

“well he have the new Sony Xepria Arc S that just came out” she pointed to a glass case in the middle of the store I walk over and look at the new phone, it was nice it look better then my phone.

“Ok give me two” she nodded

“What color would you like sir?”

“Give me the white one and the pink one” I paid for the phones and headed out to my car.

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/melissaduong1/Sony-Ericsson-Xperia-arc-S-Android-Smartphone-front.jpg (The white one is for him)

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/melissaduong1/sony-ericsson-xperia-arc-pink.jpg (The pink one he bought for her)

Chaerin POV

Before Dara drop me off I borrow Minzy phone to text Hyun Joong oppa that I have to cancel today. He seems pretty disappointed but I can’t go out right now in this state of mind. I told him we could meet up another day. I was not in my apartment with a bowl of strawberry ice cream with whip cream on top as Phatty was rolling on the floor as he laid on his back his fat little tummy sticking up to the air. I couldn’t help giggling at how cute he was, and then I heard a knock at the door.

“Who could that be” I got up off the couch and made my way to the door and open it to my surprise it was the blonde bipolar. Why is he here, he is the LAST person I wanted to see right now, I just calm myself down not even an hour ago and now seeing him standing there I wanted to rip his throat out.

“What do you want?” I said blankly, he look at up me as if he was a little hurt as my blank question.

“I know your super piss at me”

“No durrr”

“But I wanted to apologize for what I did and said to you” Is he for real? No there have to be something behind this? The arrogant Jiyong apologizing to me….no this can’t be true.

“Don’t you think it’s a little too late for that” I said coldly

“Chaerin, please understand that this is hard for me ok” I shiver at the sound of my name coming out of his mouth, not once I heard call my name in such a sincere tone.

“Ok apology accepted, now leave” I was about to slam the door in his face when he held up a bag as I eye him and the bag.

“What is that?”

“Something to make up for what I did to your phone” he then grab my hand suddenly I was shock at his action and he place the bag in my hand and turn around and walk away. I look out to see his head disappear down the stairs as I look at the bag in my hand. I closed the door and made my way to the couch and place the bag on the coffee table.

“It’s not going to explode if I open it right?” I eye the bag

“Should I open it Phatty” looking to my lazy fat cat for an answer

“meowwwww”

“I guess that’s a yes” I lean forward and place the bag on my lap and pull out a black velvet box. I open it up and my eyes widen at the beautiful object that was inside of it.

“A phone” It’s pink and it was beautiful it looks expensive then there was a note tape to the lid of the box.

 Dear Chaerin,

I’M SORRY

From Jiyong

“Wow really” I rolled my eyes at the short note he written and pick up the phone looking at it and turn it on.

“OMG!!!!!!!!!” I almost drop the new phone

“What the hell” I look on the screen there was him making a kissy face on the screen. I couldn’t help but smile at how cute it was.  

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/melissaduong1/kiss.jpg (he is so cute)

I shook my head left to right

“What are you thinking Chaerin, she is not cute” He’s more like a crazy monkey.