Chapter Three - Worst Day Ever

I Should Have Never Said No

 

Chapter 3 
 
I woke up early today, Mister Phatty decided it was a good idea to jump up on my bed and my face at 5:00AM I the morning to feed him.
*I swear this cat have a weird eating habit*
 
I took a shower and made breakfast before heading out to school, I grab my house keys and slip on my shoes and made my way out to the front where my bike was. 
 
*crap my tire* I totally forgot about it this morning, I didn’t have a chance last night to fix it because I was to exhausted from school that day and laughing so much.
 
“gosh what am I going to d now” scratching my head looking at my bike, it was an hour walk to school and the closest bus station was 25 minute going the opposite direction from my school. What am I going to do now? 
 
“O I can try calling Bom unni” I took out my phone from my bag and scroll through for Bom unni number, then a loud honk came from behind me almost making me drop my phone I look back to see the idiot that did that.
 
“o that idiot” I curse a loud didn’t care if the other person heard it or not, I can see his little smirk on his face disappear into a small frown. 
 
“need a ride to school?” he ask
 
“no I’m good” well not really but I’m not getting in the car with this person again.
 
“are you sure? Didn’t seem your like your bike it fix and it’s going to be a long walk to school from here” he added on. What is wrong with this guy first he nice then he become an arrogant jerk. I guess I’ll take my chances walking then going with him again.
 
“no I’m ok I’ll walk I need the exercise anyways” He look at me and a smirk appear on the corner of his lips while looking at me up and down.
 
“yea, your right you do need the exercise” before stepping on the gas and driving off..............wait did he intentionally call me fat?
 
“YAH!!!! KWON JIYONG GET YOUR BACK HERE SO I CAN KICK IT” I yelled, this guy really know how to get under my skin. I'll get you back for that you jerk I swear on my dead goldfish grave I will get you back. I look at my watch and was shock at how late it was already.
 
*I guess instead of walking I need to run* I started to run to school I didn’t want to be late on my second day.
 
“JUST KILL ME NOW” A couple more step I was at the entrance of the school I was sweating from head to toes and sweated in places I didn’t think I could even sweat. I made it with 10 minute to spare I drop my body down to the floor in taking air to my deprive lungs. 
 
“Rin Rin are you ok you look like crap” Why thanks unni for that complement as Bom made her way to me swatting down next to me to see if I were ok.
 
“I’m…ok…just…tired…from…running…here” I spoke slowly after every word I inhale.
 
“why did you run here and where is your bike, you know you could have call me if you needed a ride”
 
“I…was…but…someone….bother….me…this…morning…and…I…totally…forgot” Ok I am going to die I never ran that fast and that far before, I just want to lay my body on the concrete floor and shut my eyes. 
 
“here let me help you up, let go sit at the bench over here” As Bom unni place a her arm around my waist and swing my arm over her shoulder to help me up and move to the closes bench near us and sat me down and pull out a water bottle out of her bag for me.
 
“thank you unni” I drank everything in one shot. I sat there for another minute or so before getting up and heading to class.
 
“here Rin Rin some tissue to wipe all that sweat, and here” before I knew it she pull out her perfume and spray it all over me.
 
“YAH!! unni what was that for you got it in my eyes” Bom chuckle
 
“you sort of smell Rin Rin I was trying to help” Bom place the bottle in my hand and pat me on the shoulder and turn around to make her way down the hall to her class.
 
“o don’t forget, meet us in front of the school for lunch ok” Then she disappear turning at the corner of all hallway. I lift my arm to my nose and sniff it and my nose scrunch up, yea she right I do smell I sprayed myself a couple of more time with her perfuse and check if it mass the smell of my b.o. then made my way to class. I walk in looking for any empty seat and the only one that was open was the same one from yesterday next to himmmm. I walk to the back and sat down he was sleeping again, what is the point of him being here if all he dose is sleep.  
 
Kwon Jiyong POV
 
Class was about to start I lay my head down on my desk then turn my head to the empty seat next to me. I guess she will have to sit next to me again today. I turn the other way with my arms covering my head and proceeds to sleep then I heard the door open and foot step making it way to the seat next to me. I guess she made it on time after all I sat up in my seat and look over at her, she look like a train wreak her hair plaster to her forehead and cheeks, she look like she ran here.
 
*did she?* 
 
Chaerin POV
 
Class went by pretty quick I got up out of my seat and headed for the door, I swear I can feel someone staring at me or my mind is just playing tricks on me, I turn around and I could see students packing up and the blonde bipolar still sleeping in his seat. I made my way to the front of the campus and saw Minzy an Bom talking at the bench.
 
“hey guys what are you doing out of class so early?” I sat myself next to Minzy 
 
“hey unni, my class ended early today someone brought in their pet rat to school and got lose inside the class so we had to end class early because none of the female student wanted to be in there” Minzy chuckle 
 
“ewww I hate rats so gross” Bom shook her head form side to side trying to get the image of rats running around out of her head.
 
“and as for me the professor had to leave early his wife was going into labor” Bom said while texting someone. 
 
“Dara unni should be here in a little while, we’re going to go eat with her boyfriend and friends for lunch” Minzy exclaim looking a little to excited. 
 
“Dara unni have a boyfriend” I look over to Bom 
 
“yea they been going out for a year now” Bom look up from her phone to tell me
 
“yea Taeyang oppa is really a sweetheart, they really make a good match” Minzy clap her hand together and  smile brightly.
 
“BOM, MINZY,CL I’m here” Dara ran over and hug all three of us in her tiny arms. Closely following behind her was a guy with black fro-hawk hair style and a black leather jacket on with a white t-shirt and loose fit skinny jeans and a black what look like combat boots he was pretty handsome and after were three more just as equally as handsome as him and then hell broke lose it was him the blonde bipolar following a few steps behind everyone else, could my day get any worse? This has to be my worst day EVER.