Chapter 5 - Revenge

I Should Have Never Said No

 

Chapter 5 
 
Kwon Jiyong POV
 
I have a feeling hell is going to break lose now, hey it wasn’t my fault it was an accident.
 
Flashback 
 
I was in Chaerin bathroom staring in the mirror ponder what am I doing here? and why am I helping her? then a reflection in the mirror caught my attention. I turn around slowly turning to the object. I could feel my face getting warmer by the second right above the toilet a rack of lacey and bra was hanging there I couldn’t stop my hand from reaching forward wanting to touch it then I mentally slap myself. But the pink and red and black lace undergarments was calling my name telling me.
 
*you know you want to touch it*
 
*come on Jiyong just touch us*
 
*she won’t know*
 
My finger inches closer and closer my mind was going crazy with thought of where these garment have been as my finger tip brush the lacey , a loud creak made me jump and my hand knock down the rack as it was falling in a quick motion I caught the rack, but some of the and bra fell into the toilet. I look down and saw a cat rubbing itself against me.
 
“look what you made me did, now your owner going to think I’m sniffing her or something” I push the cat out the door and closed it and turn back around at the mess in front of me. Crap what am I suppose to do now? I’m not reaching my hands in the toilet no way in hell I’m doing that. 
“o well”
 
I rolled my eye and shrug my shoulder and push the rest of the fabrics that was hanging on the side of the bowl into the water and closed the lid. I grab the first-aid kit from the bottom of the sink and made my way back outside.
 
End Of Flashback
 
I got in my car and drove off not waiting to see if she might come down and kill me. Gosh what have I done I’ll buy her some new under garments then, thinking back to those lacey, y, tiny little things my body started to heat up.
 
SLAP
 
“no Jiyong no dirty thought” 
 
Chaerin POV
 
I was angry, no I was mad, hell no I was piss, that I am about to murder someone.
 
‘GRRRRR Kwon Jiyong I will get you I promise you that, no more miss nice girl”
 
I sat on the floor staring at my soak undergarments on the bathroom floor I had to fish it out with a hanger.
 
*what did he do this my garments*
 
*why was it in the toilet?*
 
*was he a undie ert?*
 
*OMG I think I’m going to die*
 
The more I thought about it the more stress I became, I can feel my brain cells slowly getting kill due to my anger. I got up from the bathroom floor and gather my wet under garments and toss them in the trashcan there is no way I’m wearing those again.
 
I needed to cool myself off so I took a long shower and went to bed, as plans of getting back at him was flying through my head then a smile slowly crept on my lips as my eye lid started to get heavy.
 
*time for your payback*
 
I drifted off to sleep excited for the next day of school as mister Phatty snuggle next to me.
 
 
I woke up extra early today to take my bike to get fix at the near bike shop down the street, I needed extra time today to carry out my plans, after the bike was fix I was making my way back up stair to my apartment I curse my injured foot. Finally made up to the 3rd floor and when I open the door mister Phatty was already waiting at his bowl for me to pour his food.
 
“always on time everyday huh” I bent over and pet my fur ball on the head I went to the kitchen and grab a paper bag from under the sink and fill it with my present for the erted bipolar. 
 
I made it to school 30 minute early, I hid behind a large tress that was in front of the student parking lot and a couple of feet from his parking area that he always park at. I pull out my phone from my bag and dial a number, the other line pick up.
 
“oppa it’s me CL, are you almost here? Ok I’ll call you when to make your move it’s going to be a guy in a white Bentley, just wait for my signal ok.”
 
I hang up and I could feel the side of my lips curve up into a grin and EVIL grin, I patted the side of my bad and waited.
 
Kwon Jiyong POV
 
I pulled up at my usual parking spot and notice a couple of girls waiting for my entrance, everyday was like this girls waiting for me to get to school and then try to hand me homemade food and gifts and letters. 
 
“Time to turn on the charm” I step out waving at my fans smiling and winking I swear I could see some of them passing out.
 
“oppa I love you”
 
“oppa marry me”
 
“oppa you are so hot”
 
“oppa I will make you mine”
 
“OPPA!!!!!”
 
Gosh these girls are crazy pushing and shoving each other but hey who can blame them it me after all. Then someone bump into me it was a guy.
 
“hey watch out” I yelled
 
“o sorry I didn’t see you sorry” He bow his head
 
He hurried away knowing that staying any longer I might kick his for getting my clothing dirty, I made my way through the crowd and met up my friends at the end of the line of girls to be surrounded by more girls around the four guys.
 
“omg TOP oppa your so hot”
 
“be my baby daddy Seungri oppa”
 
“Daesung oppa look over here please”
 
“Taeyang leave you girlfriend”
 
“OPPA!!!!”
 
So much noise my eardrums were about to explode, me and the guys made our way to the food hall at the school and occupy our usual table before our class started.
 
Chaerin POV
 
“oppa he here” I was standing behind the tree and watch as a swarm of girls rush over to his car hands full of presents, food and letters.
 
“are they for real? Tisk” I rolled my eyes and when he was halfway I saw a guy bump into him and hurried away. I smiled my mission is going as plan.
 
I headed over to the other side of campus and pulled out my phone and hit the redial button
 
“I’m right here” I jump at the voice behind me, I turn around as I held my cheats
 
“Teddy oppa don’t scare me like that gosh” I limp over to him and gave him a hug
 
“did you get it” I can see a smirk appear on his lips and he dig in his pocket and pull at a single key with the Bentley logo on it. I smile and grab the key and held it in my hand.
 
“time for your payback Kwon Jiyong hehehehehehe” 
 
“oppa thank you for your help” I look over at Teddy oppa
 
“anything for my Chaerinnie” he patted my head
 
“who ever this guy is I feel bad for him for messing with you” he laugh 
 
“he don’t know who he dealing with oppa” I smiled back placing the keys inside my pocket
 
“ok I better go I have to go to work now, but be careful and if you need anything else just let me know” Teddy said before giving one last hug and headed out of the school.
 
Teddy oppa was an oppa of mine since I was young he use to lived in Japan and that how I met him, he always help me out and 3 years before I came back to Korea he moved back out here for work as a producer. He was the one that help me settle into my new apartment and always check up on me on behalf of my mom and dad request, he was like a big brother I never had and was glad he was in my life.
 
Student were making there way to class I made sure the parking lot was empty before I headed over to his car. I walk over to the driver side of his car and pull out a plastic gloves and slip it over my hands.
 
Flashback
 
I was feeding Phatty and look over to his littler box as the evil smile appear on my face I went into the kitchen to grab the paper bag and made my way back to Phatty littler box and grab his scooper and start sifting the sand and place the clump of present into the bag and seal it tight and held it up while pinching my nose.
 
“HAHAHAHAHA” 
 
End Of Flashback
 
I pull the key from my pocket and press the unlock button and pull the handle and open the car door and slide inside to the driver seat and place my bag on the passenger seat and pull out the paper bag and open it up.
 
“ewwww Phatty why do you smell so bad”
 
I pick up the bag and twist my body so I can see into the back of his car I then dump the bag of surprise to the back seat area of his car.  I crumple the bag and got out of his car and lock it then headed off to the main office and told one of the office staff I found a key outside and wanted to return it to the lost and found. 
 
Then I headed off to class pacing myself still limping due to my foot but I was so happy inside I wanted to giggle out loud so the whole school can hear me. I was a little early to class and there were a couple of empty seats I went to the other side of class this time and sat near the window. There is no way I want to sit next to him if I did I will stab him with my pens and pencils and stop on his baby maker with my heels. 
 
Kwon Jiyong POV
 
After hanging out with the boys I made my way to class, I walk to the back where my seat were and sat down, I didn’t know why but I wait to see if she coming to class, no I was not waiting for her I was waiting to see if she did come in she might come back here and slap me for what happen last night. 
 
Class was about to start in 5 minute and still she wasent here yet
 
*where is she?*
 
I look around the class and notice a blonde hair girl sitting on the other side of the classroom and was staring out the window.
 
*why is she over there, and how long was she here?*
 
*why is she not sitting here?*
 
*is she mad at me?*
 
I shook my head 
 
*why do I care where she sit?*
 
*and why do I care if she mad at me?*
 
I just push my fringe to the side and lay me head down mumble random crap before the professor walk in. 
 
 
 
A/N: hehehehe no he didn't poo in her toilet that would be gross huh? but Phatty poo on the other hand kekekeke