Chapter - 16 OMG

I Should Have Never Said No

Chapter 16

Kwon Jiyong POV

17 hour of flight I was dead tired and wanted to head to my hotel room and sleep, but a car was already waiting for my father and I at the airport to take us to your first meeting my father already brief me on the project that he is working on. We were heading to Verona to look at the land that my father purchased and wanted to build a hotel there he wanted the hotel to focus on wine as around the land was many winery and family grown grape farm that my father would love to have them do business with us. This hotel won’t be big it will targeted to wine lover and people that love the countryside that want to get away from the city but still want to enjoy fine quality living in our countryside/modern twist rooms, there would be a wine tour that will take you to different winery that we get our product from and a little lesson on what type of wine go best with different food to get the best taste out of your meal.

We met up with a couple of the grape farm owner to talk about signing a contract with us and want would be there responsibility to us and us to them. Everyone seem to agree and the contract where sign with 4 out of the 5 owner that was there, the last one was being a and wanted more money so I just told my father to let him go.

5 hour have pass and it was already 9pm as we were in the limo headed to the hotel that we were staying at, I walk into my room it was bright and decorated with gold, white and red the couch was made of soft velvet. I place my bags next to the door as I walk over to the bed and face planted onto the soft material and shut my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Chaerin POV

The blonde bipolar didn’t show up to school again I couldn’t help but feel a tiny bit sad that he wasn’t here, I sort of miss the fighting and the bickering and even him hitting on me. It was to quiet way to quiet for my taste. I wanted to ask the girls about if they knew where he was yesterday but after the conversation in the car happen I decided to bury that idea.

“so student that sign up for the trip, we are going to have a meeting tomorrow about what to expect when you get there and who you are going to be rooming with and those people you room with will take care and watch over a group of 15 kids together.”

Our professor said he then turn to the white board and started to write down notes and explain the different sound level of certain instrument and also something about how sound wave travel. To be honest I wasn’t all that into his lecture today all that occupy my mind was the blonde bipolar.

*is he ok?*

*was he sick?*

*is he avoiding me now knowing he made a mistake in telling me he like me?*

*did something bad happen to him?*

*Should I call him?*

*Should I text him instead?*

I was getting frustrated by the minute thinking about him, why is he taking up so much space in my head?

“That , why is he doing this to me” I blurted out a little too loud as a couple of people around me turn around.

“Excuse me Miss Lee what did you just said?” My professor was now looking in my direction with a shock look on his face.

“I can understand my lecture sometime can be a little boring Miss Lee but that don’t give you and excuse to curse at me behind my back” The professor now pinching the bridge of his nose as he shook his head.

“No no sir it wasn’t directed to you, it was meant for somebody else.” The professor then had a small smile on his face.

“Well who ever that was meant for I feel sorry for them, but next time can you please keep it to yourself”

I bow my head as he turn around and started the lecture once again as a couple of people around would sneak a peek at me and laugh and giggle. I lay my head down on the desk and cover my face with my arms to hide my now redden face from my peers.

*stupid Kwon Jiyong*

After class ended I didn’t wanted to be alone as I ignore everyone phone call and text message and walk to the back of the music building to my now new found treasure and secret hiding place. Well I didn’t really find it on my own I had to follow the bipolar there but on my free time I would come here and think or relieve my stress that was cause by the bipolar. Even though he not here he is still causing me stress not because we fought or that me make my friend misunderstand about us but I was stress because he wasn’t here.

Then it finally hit me as my palm started to sweat and my heart beat increases and the vision of him and me fighting appear in my head, then it slowly faded to the nice thing he done for me that was over shadow by his arrogant acts. The time he drove me home, the time he help me when I hurt my foot, when he bought me a new cell phone, the time he check if I was hurt by those guys and the time he confess in front of my friends that he like me. At this point my heartbeat was beating at an abnormal pace that’s when I knew.

“Lee Chae Rin you’re falling for Kwon Jiyong” I blurted out in the empty music room. I can’t believe this I had admitted to liking the one person I swore I wouldn’t like, he was the last guy on my list to fall for but here it is he is the person that make my heartbeat faster just thinking of him.

Look at what he is doing to me, I can’t think about anything else but him, I miss him when he is not around and I start speaking out loud in class without knowing it.

“I’m I going crazy?”

“Is this really happening to me?”

“Can I really fall for someone like him?”

“This must be a dream…..yea a really bad dream”

*SLAP*

“OUCH!!!!!! This is not a dream NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO” As I got up and pace back and forth in the empty room talking to myself like a mad women trying to reason with myself about all of this.

“WHY GOD WHY?” T_T

Kwon Jiyong POV

I woke up suddenly to a sound what I thought of a women crying out to God, but as I sat there listening to see if it was going to happen again it was silent. I guess I was just imaging it as I shrug my shoulder and lay back down in bed. I grab my phone that was lying next to me and notice the screen was pitch black.

“o yea I need to charge this er”

I got up off the bed and headed to the lugged and pull out my charger and headed back to my bed and lay down. I reach over to the side where the nightstand was and plug my charger into the outlet that was behind the lamp and plug the other end of the charger to my phone.

“I’ll give it a couple of minute.”

About 10 minute pass as I grab my phone and press on the power button as the phone came to life on the screen it showed I had 10 miss calls and 21 messages.

“I guess people miss me” I smiled at the high number of miss calls and messages

“I wonder if any of them are from Chaerin” as a smile play on my lips as I sat up scrolling through all the miss call

“TOP-hyung”

“Taeyang”

“TOP-hyung again”

“Daesung”

“Seungri”

“TOP-hyung”

“Dae”

“Tae”

“Seung”

“Some girl I met at a club”

“A girl I met at school”

“A girl I met at a record store”

As I kept scrolling down that was no miss call from Chaerin so I decided to check my miss messages hopefully my luck would be there instead.

“Yea GD should wouldn’t call you when dose she ever call, she probably text you instead” As I gave myself a reassuring pep talk.

MISS MESSAGE

From:TOP

Hey man where are you? I called you earlier and you didn’t answer.

From:Taeyang

Yo man where are you?

From:Daesung

Hyung can I borrow your note for history class?

From:Seungri

Hyung where are you?

From:Seungri

Are you mad at me?

From:Seungri

You’re not dead are you?

From:Seungri

If you are can I have your car hyung?

I keep scrolling down and nothing from her I yank my hair in frustration and set the phone down on the nightstand. I was going to text her where I was but after two days of being gone not even one text fine I’ll just won’t tell her then. 

 

A/N: FINALLY Chaerin figure out her feeling huh? but look like Ji is upset with her OoOoOOOOOOoOo omo what to do with these kids LOL