Chapter 24 - Bad Kids

I Should Have Never Said No

 

Chapter 24

Kwon Jiyong POV

A couple of days have passed…

“What taking he so long”

I tap my fingers on the hood of my car as I waited for her.

“Hyung what is she doing? I’m hungry”

Seungri whine from the back seat of my car, I just roll my eyes at the impatient panda in the backseat. I was about to head up to her apartment when she finally graces herself out of her apartment building.

“Sorry I had to make sure Teddy-oppa knows Phatty schedule.”

“Your cat has a schedule”

Seungri chuckle at the thought of a cat having a schedule, Chaerin poke at his forehead as she made her way to the passenger side seat.

“Yah, what is that for”

Seungri run his forehead

“That’s for being you”

I place her bags inside the truck of my car and headed to the driver side and drove off to meet the other at school.

“So, Chaerin who this Teddy-oppa of yours huh”

Seungri ask while texting in the backseat not looking up while asking his question. I couldn’t help but I wanted to know as well she only mention him a couple of time when I ask her who going to be taking care of her cat.

“He’s just a family friend from Japan”

“You guys are close huh”

Seungri wiggle his eyebrows as I could see him through the rearview mirror.

“Yea we are close”

“How close”

I blurted out without thinking

Chaerin turn her face to me as I could see a grin on her face.

“Why are you jealous or something?” 

“NO”

“Really”

“Yes”

“Hyung didn’t you complain about who were this Teddy guy and all this stuff when we were driving here?”

“Shut Up”

“So you do care”

“OK I care now who is he?”

“He an oppa of mine since I was little when I live in Japan and he move out here before I move here and he was the one helping me settle in here and help me find a place, he is like a big brother to me.”

After hearing what she said a big weight lifted from his shoulder, he didn’t need another optical between him and Chaerin one psycho stalker was enough to drive him crazy already, he was happy that this Teddy-oppa of her wasn’t one of them as he held onto her hand and drove to meet up the rest of the group at school.

“Their you guys are”

Bom standing there with her hands on her hip

“Sorry Hunchae took forever leaving”

“What I didn’t”

“Yes you did”

“No I did not”

“Yes you did”

Seungri butted in

Chaerin look over at the panda as she gave him a deadly stare

“OK, OK, whatever at least everyone is here”

Taeyang intervenes

“Let’s go load our things into the bus and meet up with the rest of the students and professor.”

Dara said pointing to the big silver buses in the parking lot another  hour have pass before everyone boarded the bus as they headed to mountain. It’s was going to be a 3 hour drive as everyone settle into their seat as people brought their hand held games and iPad and tablets to play with to pass by the time.

Dara and Taeyang fell asleep in each other arms Bom was play tick tack toe with Seungri on his tablet TOP and Daesung was rapping and singing with one another Minzy was talking to another one of their classmate a couple of seat away from the group Chaerin and Jiyong was seating in the back seat as they played a game on his iPad.

“YAH STOP CHEATING”

As Chaerin slap his hand from the screen

“I’m not cheating your just a sore loser”

“No I’m not you’re the one that keep cheating”

“How am I cheating huh”

As Jiyong held up the iPad and shook it

“How am I cheating on this thing huh?”

“I don’t know but you cheating”

As Chaerin grab the silver device

“Let’s start over again”

Jiyong roll his eyes at his girlfriend

“Just admit it you’re a sore loser”

“No I’m not”

“Yes you are”

“No I’m not”

“Yes you are”

“No..”

“SHUT UP YOU TWO”

Dara stood up as she yelled at the top of her lungs

“CAN I SLEEP FOR 10 MINUTE WITHOUT YOU TWO FIGHTING”

Dara walk over and grab the iPad and took it back to her seat with her and stuff it into Taeyang backpack

“ANYONE GIVE THEM A IPAD, TABLET OR ANYTHING FOR THEM TO FIGHT OVER WITH I WILL STRANGLE YOU”

As the petite girl pointed to everyone in the bus, she sat back down in her seat as she lay her had on Taeyang shoulder once again as he patted her shoulder to calm her down.

Chaerin lean her head closer to Jiyong as she whisper to him.

“Dara-unni is scary when she mad”

“Hell yea she is”

Then the petite girl head pop up from her seat as she stare at the two couple in the back as she motion her hand as if cutting her neck.

Jiyong and Chaerin sunk back into their seat as they just sat there looking on as everyone one else chuckle at the two bad children in the back.