Chapter 21 - Food

I Should Have Never Said No

 

Chapter 21

Kwon Jiyong POV

The plane ride was long and boring all I could do was watch the stupid in house movies they had and the food was decent but I couldn’t wait to be back at home in my own house and be around my friends and see my lively Hunchae. 

“God, why is it taking so long?”

I lean back in my seat as I turn my head to the window as I stare out into the night sky I look down as lights from the country and city we were flying over as the light look like fire flies dancing all over the earth surface.  

“Another 3 hour before I land in Seoul”

The plane would hit turbulence once in a while as the plane would lightly shake as the older man next to me would wake up and toss and turn in his seat.

“Hunchae I’ll be home soon”

I place my headphone on and blast up my music and closed my eyes and wait until the plane land in Seoul.

Chaerin POV

I text that bipolar 2 hour ago and I haven’t received a text back.

“What is he doing?”

The girls and I spent the whole day shopping as Bom-unni and Dara-unni drag me and Minzy along with them to every store that was inside the mall. By the end of the day my feet was hurting so much that I had to soak my feet into some warm water when I got home.  I check my phone once again and notice no message or call from him.

“I guess him really busy today?

I went into the kitchen to start making dinner I took out the beef steak, carrots, and potatoes.

“I guess I can make beef stew for tonight dinner”

I started to chop the beef into chunks and slice the carrots and potatoes as the broth was boiling I added the beef and then a little while later the carrots and potatoes. I scoop a bowl full of the stew and place it on the counter as I scoop up some rice and place it inside a small bowl and place that next to the stew I sat down and was about out get a spoonful of stew when I heard the doorbell ringing. I stood up and place the spoon back down on the counter and went to the door.

“Who is it?”

“Me”

Who the heck is that?

“I don’t know a me, I said who is it.”

“Me”

I open the door as my eyes widen and saw the blonde bipolar standing there with a big smile on his face, then he leap forward and hug me in his arm as he squeeze the living daylight out of me.

“YAH!!!, ley go I can’t breathe”

He then took a step back as this smile was still plaster on his face.

“O what that smell”

He then look over my shoulder and walk past me to the kitchen and sat down at my seat and started to eat my food.

“YAH THAT’S MINE”

As I tried to grab the bowl of rice from him he stood up and shoves another spoonful of rice into his mouth. He ran over to the couch as I chase after him.

“Hunchae if I knew you were such a good cook I should have come over to eat more often.”

“Yah, bipolar I didn’t invite you to eat give me back my rice.”

“No”

“GIVE ME MY RICE”

“No”

I ran after him chasing him around the couch until we both finally gave up and sat down on the couch together breathing heavily as the bipolar held up a spoonful of rice to my mouth and I gladly took the food as we both sat back in the couch and he took a spoonful and shove it into his mouth.

 

 

Kwon Jiyong POV

Hours have pass since I got back to Seoul and I couldn’t wait to see my Hunchae so I decided to stop by her place and surprise her. I wanted to kiss her when she opens the door but I knew that wasn’t an option just yet. I was about to hug her again when the smell of food over took my senses as the next thing I knew I was eating the food in front of me then she started to chase after me with death in her eyes. The next thing I knew we both we’re side by side after I fed her she fell asleep on my shoulder I look over at her sleeping form next to me as I reach up and touch her face as my finger linger around her lips.

“They look so soft”

My finger trace her lower lip as she twitch a little after she stop I lean my face to meet her and place my lip on hers it was soft and sweet I couldn’t explain how heavenly it was to kiss her. Then I felt a sharp pain in my lips then I open my eyes to see my beautiful Hunchae eyes looking into mine as I felt her teeth biting harder onto my lip. I pull myself away as I touch my lip and look at my finger and found trace of blood on my finger.

“YAH, THAT HURT”

She then stood up and pointed at me.

“You…..YOU”

She then touches her lip and stares at me again

“Hunchae let me explain”

She then sprints forward as her hand was wrap around my neck.

“Hun….chae….I…..can’t……bre…the”

“DIE YOU ERTED BIPOLAR”

I couldn’t let her just kill me before I can kiss her again so I grab her by the waist and flip her on her back as I was on top of her.

“YAH GET OFF OF ME”

“No, or else you will kill me”

“I said get off of me before”

“Before what; you kill me I rather not because I want to live a little longer and”

As I stare at her up and down, she caught my gaze and push herself away from me and cover herself with her hands.

“What are you doing Hunchae”

“Why are you staring at me like that?”

I scooted closer to her and grab her hand as I stare into her eyes.

“Because you are beautiful, more beautiful than anything in this world.”

As I lean in closer as I stare into her eyes I can see her lip tremble as I can feel her hot breath on my lip I close the distance between us even more before our lip met, her lip were soft as I could taste her strawberry lip gloss. I wanted this feeling and moment to last forever; I knew at this point she the only lip I want to kiss until I can’t kiss her no more. 

A/N: I finally updated and I'm so sorry for the delay, my brother finally paid the internet bill and now it's up and running and I can't wait to update this chapter and also I'm working on another story. It's call Neverland it's another Skydragon fanfic, so look forward to that I might update the chapters that I'm already finish with so look for that update soon. Thanks guys and I love you all :-)