Chapter 10 - Broken

I Should Have Never Said No

Chapter 10

Kwon Jiyong POV

I made my way back to campus I didn’t feel like going home at this time as me and the guys already made plan after eating to go out shopping for the upcoming trip. I guess I’ll just wait at school for them to finish, I reach my back pocket and pull out my phone and text TOP-hyung that I would be waiting in the music room at school.

I made my way to the music room that was at the back of the music department, it was one of my favorite place to come when I’m stress out or trying to kill some time before my next class start. I enter the room it was empty like always I made my way to the piano that was on the other side of the room I sat down facing out to the floor to ceiling window that the piano was push up against. As my finger trace over the keys a melody slowly engulf my mind at my finger start to play to the tune inside my head.

*this was her song* this song that I play for her every time we were together, my mind race back to the past as my heart ache at the thought. I played until the very end as always and as always tears begin to trail its way down my cheeks falling on my moving fingers that glide over the keys as I push down on the last couple of keys as the melody ended.

“Man up Kwon Jiyong, you’re a man and men don’t cry”

Chaerin POV

As I was walking back to meet the others I stop in my track I turn around as the back of him was getting smaller my pride this time wouldn’t let me take anymore insult from this . I turn around and follow him. I was about 50 feet away when I saw him turn into the school and walk to the back of the music department.

“Where is he going?” I followed him until he enter a room in the very back, before the door could swing shut I use my foot to stop it from closing as I peek my head in through the crack I the room was full musical instrument it was surrounded by 3 solid wall and the fourth wall was made out of floor to ceiling window letting the sun shine in to fill the room. I watch as he walk over to a piano that was against the window and sat down he hover his finger over the keys and started to play a soft melody it sounded so pure as it put your mind at ease.

I don’t know when I started moving but I was already inside the room as I closed the door gently not to attract the attention of the piano player in front of me. I walk closer as I sat down at an empty chair about 20 feet away from him as I notice tears falling on to his hands and finger.

*Why is he crying?*

I felt a tinge of sadness for him when I saw the tears rolling off his pale soft skin onto the gliding fingers as it seem every keys he hit brought out pain that he was hiding inside.

*this is not the Kwon Jiyong that I know*

*this is not the blonde bipolar that put me through hell everyday*

*this is not the man I hate seeing when I come to class*

*who is this person*

The last melody played and echo through the room as he sat there staring out the window as I heard him say.

“Man up Kwon Jiyong, you’re a man and men don’t cry” as he wipe the last couple of tears from his cheeks and dry his hand and finger on his jacket. I just sat there and look at him like and idiot.

*crap he going to know I been watching him*

I got up quietly and move back as I was walking backward trying to not make him notice I was in the room with him then.

“SQUEAK”

*CRAP*

He then turn around as I duck behind a drum set that was next to me hoping he didn’t see me then I heard footsteps coming closer  as it was getting closer I crawl to the pile of stack chairs that was next to the drum set and hid behind it.

“I guess I was just hearing things” I heard him say as I sign in relief internally as I heard the door open and closed I peek my head out a little check is the coast was clear and got out behind the stack of chairs. I waited a few more minute just to make sure he was gone from the area and made my way out.  

I made my way back to the front of the school and sat down at a bench as I pull out my phone to text Bom-unni that I was sorry I ditch them and I was waiting at school. I sent the message as a piece of napkin was sticking out of my bag it was the napkin with Kim Hyun Joong-shi number on it. I decided to give him a text while I wait for Bom-unni reply back.

 

From: ChaeRinRIn

Hello Kim Hyun Joong-shi this is Chaerin from last night at the club.

A few moments later Bom-unno said they are leaving and will be here in 10 minute then as I was reading her text and incoming message was flashing on my phone.

From: FlowerBoyJoong

Hey Chaerin I was starting to wonder if you were going to text me or not.

From: ChaeRinRin

Hehe sorry I was really busy today at school JI’m sorry for not texting sooner Kim Hyun Joong-shi.

From: FlowerBoyJoong

Please call me oppa I feel weird you calling me by full name like that lol and we are getting to know each other so please call me oppa.:-)

From ChaeRInRin

Ok ok I’ll call you oppa, are you happy now?

From: FlowerBoyJoong

Yes I’m very happy, so Chaerin what are you doing today after your finish with school?

From:ChaRinRIn

I just finish having lunch with some friends and classes are cancel today so I’m pretty much free now.

From: FlowerBoyJoong

That’s great do you want to go grab coffee later on with me?

From: ChaeRinRin

That sounds good.

From: FlowerBoyJoong

YAY!!!! ok send me your address and I’ll pick you up at 6, does that sound good to you?

From: ChaeRinRin

That sound great oppa I’ll see you then.

“I see you have a date” I jump up and my phone flow out of my hand and crash landed on the ground as the screen shatter all over the ground. My jaw drop at the sight of my phone destroy in front of me. I turn around to that familiar voice that I hear all to often.

“YAH!!!!! YOU MADE ME DROP MY PHONE” I yelled

“Not my fault you didn’t hold on to it tighter” He said mockingly then sat down on the bench I was once sitting at.

“WHAT? Are you kidding me,  you scared me and made me drop it and why are you reading other people text message huh? Didn’t your mother teach you manner?” I said stepping closer to him.

“I guess not” as he just stare up at me, that’s it I can’t take it no more if I go to jail. The next thing I know I lunged forward and grab hold of his neck and squeeze as hard as I can.

“YAH!!!......I………….ca….n’t…..br…ea….th…e” He was trying to unhinge my deadly fingers from his neck. I could see he struggling for air as his face was getting paler.

“let….g…o” his eyes was wide as he was now trying to push me off.

“CHAERIN WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO JIYONG?” I heard from behind me as I felt who knows how many hands pulled me away. I was held back by TOP and Daesung and Minzy and Taeyang as Dara and Bom and Seungri were aiding the choking Jiyong.

“LET ME GO I’M GOING TO KILL HIM” as I try to get out of their holds

“YAH!!! What is going on? Why are you trying to kill him?” Bom ask as she was patting the bipolar back.

“LOOK” I pointed my finger at my shatter phone on the ground

“hyung did you do that to her phone?” Seungri ask

“no” Is he for real he said *no?*

“no” did he really

“No” is he stupid

“NO” that's it

“LET ME GO” I lunged forward again and was stop again as Jiyong jump back behind the bench.

“Yah!! Keep that crazy person away from me”

 

A/N: Someone is going to die LOL, I just wanted to say thank you to my readers that have been following this story I am very thankful that you enjoy it and I will do my best to keep you guys intrested in the story LOL PEACE AND LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!