A Curse That Completely Changed His Life

The Sky and the Dragon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

She's there, looking faraway as the wind tousled her hair. Her white dress is dancing along the breeze and those blooming flowers in the garden. She looks like a goddess of flowers, like a cute lost kid, like an innocent petal wondering in the middle of the wild forest.

She's delicate. And that's what he likes the most about her.

"You seemed to think about something so deep that you failed to hear me coming." he said as he sits beside her.

Chaerin meets his gaze but tore it away. She stands up from the comfortable bench and excuses herself from the Master. "I am sorry Master but I forgot to clean something. I'll leave you here."

"Chaerin..." his voice turns cold, which sends chill in her spine. "Sit down."

Like an obedient puppy, she does what was told. "I am sorry Master."

His tone becomes gentle again. "What's wrong?"

"There is none, Master."

"I told you to call me Oppa, didn't I?"

"I think it's inappropriate." she counters.

He looks at her face, trying to read her mind. "Are you jealous?" he blurted out what his butler was thinking.

"W..What?!" her face turns red with his question.

"I guess I don't have to ask." he laughs upon seeing her as red as an apple.

"W-what are you saying?!" she stands up again, feeling embarrassed.

"You are jealous with the woman last night! Admit it, Chaerin."

"Why should I feel jealous with her? I am just your slave. Even if you have countless of women in your bed, I don't have the right to feel whatever you said. I am going in first, Master." and starts to walk away.

However, before she can go inside, a pair of warm arms prevented her. "Don't go..."

"M-Master..."

"Hear me out first, please?"

"I-I don.t...You don't have to tell me anything."

"But I wanted to."

"Up to you then."

"T..That woman...she's nothing to me."

"Same as I am, right? I am nothing to you as well that's why I think-"

"Hush Chaerin..." he kisses her temple, "I told you to listen."

"O-okay."

"Anyway, as what I have said, she's just nothing. Nifa has some sickness and she has to check her up. Nifa has an access to my room, remember?"

"She doesn't look like an animal doctor." she shakes her head, not buying his reason.

Jiyong laughs at her jealous tone. "Well she is, Honey. Don't worry you'll never see her again."

'Liar! Then what are those moans for?' Chaerin bites her lower lip when she remembers again those sounds from his room.

"You still don't believe me, do you?"

She remains mute, avoiding his question.

He turns her around. "Chaerin look at me."

She does what was told.

"I am sorry if you feel bothered about some woman okay?"

"I a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter