In His Body Lies a Deep Mystery

The Sky and the Dragon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"It'll be better if you stop gawking at me like that." he smirks, making her head bow in shame.

"S-Sorry Master..." she mumbles.

"It's been a while since I last stroll around. Want to come with me?" he teases her.

Chaerin can't believe that this man is the same one who kept on snapping at her since day one. He looks so cheerful and underniably perfect in her eyes. "Umm..." she steals glances on his beautiful face.

"Are you contemplating? Seems like my Chaerin likes to stay in darkness now." he grins, which makes her heart skip a beat.

"I..I am not." she looks away, feeling shy of her behavior, 'Why am I like this? Get a grip of yourself Chaerin-ah!'

"I'll be waiting for you outside. Come out after you're done washing up. The maids already brought your things when you were sleeping." he smiles before casually going out of the room.

She feels weird. 'Why things suddenly turn out like this? Am I dreaming?' Chaerin shakes her head in wonder before fastening her pace and started cleaning up herself. Even if things today is so unusual, it would be better if she wouldn't test his patience and keep him waiting for her.

 

 

"It blooms." he commented, as they are walking along the big garden behind his giant villa. Maids, guards and his butler were ordered to stay inside the house and to not disturb the both of them while doing so. This is the first time she was able to tour around, and she can't contain the happiness of seeing those blooming flowers all over the place. She's such a lady by loving those colorful things but she can't help it. "Stop drooling over them, you can always pick whatever you like." he teases her.

Her eyes twinkle in glee, "Really Master?"

"They bloomed and will die the way they are anyway. You can do whatever you like to them...as long as I'll get the payment at the end of the day."

Chaerin's forehead creases, didn't understand what he meant by 'payment'.

Sensing that she's lost and doesn't remember their deal anymore, he grabs her arm and locks her into a deep, passionate kiss. Before she can protests, he breaks the contact and rested his forehead againsts hers. "A little refresher for my pretty Slave."

She freezes on her spot...again. This guy before her is simply something! The effect he has on her is beyond of her control. It's as if he wasn't the same man who bought her as a payment of her family's indebtedness.

"Why so quiet? You tired already?"

She shakes her head, unable to say anything. 'It's too surreal. Why do I feel like...he's treating me like a Queen?'

"Hungry?" he chuckles.

Chaerin dared to look up and meet his gaze. Jiyong as a man is simply amazing! His blonde hair that's being tousled by the wind, his brown eyes that keeps on calling out for her soul, his pointed nose and sharp jaw that upbrings his face's stoic aura and his lips...his soft and warm lips that keeps on drawing her in...all of them keeps on linger longer in her memory. "W-Why?" she softly asks, unsure whether it's fine to ask what she's about to say.

"Why what?" Jiyong caresses her face.

"Why are you...being nice to me?"

Jiyong chuckles, "I am not being nice. I told you, you can do whatever you wanted as long as you will kiss me. Everything you do will have a corresponding kisses as payment."

 "W-why do you like kissing?"

'Innocent. She's plainly innocent.' he chuckles again at her question and bends down to get his face closer to hers. "Cuz it makes me feel better."

"How?" she blurted out, a bit uncomfortable with the close proximity. Her eyes widen when he keeps on getting nearer, making her head bends backward to avoid the contact.

Instead of answering her, he just continue doing the deed. Seeing her flushing face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter