The Prince's Suffering Came to an End

The Sky and the Dragon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jiyong doesn't know what to do. He doesn't know who he's going to tend to. His wife and his son are both writhing in pain while lying on the king sized bed in the Master's bedroom. Youngbae is nowhere around and cannot be contacted. The only person beside him is his butler who's trying to contact another doctor to look after Chaerin.

"Dadddyyy~!" Jingyo's cries doubled when his baby skin started peeling. His mother, despite of the pain she's currently in, tries to pacify her son by his head. "Dadddyyy it hurts!!"

He saunters beside his kid and hushes him. He knows the feeling. He knows this phase.

Jingyo's skin is changing.

It supposed to be a happy thing. Changing of skin means turning back to normal. Unfortunately, the pain is almost unbearable and his son is too young to experience that. It feels like someone is ripping your skin alive. It feels like being stabbed ten times yet you're not bleeding and dying at all. It feels like death yet you are not being swallowed by darkness.

"Daddddyyyy!!!" Jingyo's whole body shakes while Chaerin started bleeding.

"Opppa!" the startled mother can't help but shriek. She's too scared to see his son convulses for the first time as well as frightened enough for the possibility of having a miscarriage.

Jiyong bites his lip in frustration. He feels useless. He doesn't know what to do. He can't offer help to the both of them.

"Master, Dr. Hyorin is here!" the Butler announces and Jiyong immediately wrapped his son in a blanket. He brings him inside the walk-in closet, lock it and positions Jingyo on the mini couch inside before the new doctor was allowed to enter to check up his wife.

"Hush baby...Daddy is here." his tears started falling as Jingyo tries to lower his whimpers. He knows. His son is aware that no one should see him especially the doctor because it will cause harm to his mom.

"Dadddy..." his red puffy eyes and red nose watered again. "Am I going to die?" he weakly asks.

"NO. No Baby... no, you're not!" the father hushes the boy and lightly kisses his aching cheek. "Daddy loves you so much."

"Baby sister is calling me..." he whispers and Jiyong knows he's already hallucinating in pain.

"You both will be alright. You...You have to go to school with her. You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter