Just Meet His Antedote's First Blood

The Sky and the Dragon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"This bed is sooo big Mommy unlike the one we had before in the mountain!" Jingyo whispers as low as he can to his mom who's gently caressing his hair.

"You like it?" Chaerin softly asks.

Little Jingyo thinks for a bit before nodding. "Yes, I like it here."

"Why? Because it's more comfortable?" Chaerin started wondering if he felt lacking before. She knows her son deserve so much more that what she can provide before.

"No..." the little boy smiles.

"So, what is the reason?"

Jingyo glances at the back of his sleeping father. "Because Daddy is in here."

"Hmmnn?"

"When our bed was smaller, I always think where will my Daddy sleep once he comes back. Now I don't need to worry."

"I thought you don't trust him?" Chaerin asks, gauging her son's words.

"Yes, but after he chased those scary voices away, I know that he's really my Daddy. He's so brave Mommy! I think whoever is calling me must be afraid of him, because she stops." he toothily smiles.

"I am glad you are feel that way, my Baby. Now you better sleep or we will wake him up, okay? He needs to rest and we already disturbed him too much."

Little Jingyo nodded.

 

The next morning...

"Where is Daddy?" the little boy asks as the maids started preparing breakfasts.

The women exchange glances, not knowing what to say. Finally, he eldest one speak up. "Master Jiyong is in his office."

Little Jingyo motions towards his mother, asking her to feed him before the maids can. Chaerin happily obliges to do whatever he wishes. While chewing, he started asking questions again. "What's office?"

"It's the place where he works to run the company, Young Master." the same maid answers.

"What is company?"

"I-it's your family's business, Young Master." the old maid begins to sweat.

"Business?" his eyes widen and pouts afterwards. "Mommy? Business is the bigger version of school, right?"

Chaerin looks at the maid before reluctantly nodding. "I-I think so."

"I wanted to go to the business too!" Jingyo said dreamily. "Can I go and see Daddy after I eat?"

"No, you can't." Chaerin immediately said, much to the overflowing relief of the maids. "He's probably busy with his work. You'll just disturb him. You don't want him mad, right?"

"I wanted to see Daddy~!" Jingyo pouts again. "I wanted to bring him breakfast!"

"He might have eaten already." his mother argues.

"I don't think so! It's still early in the morning. Mommy, I wanted to see Daddy!" he insists.

"You can't baby. Maybe after his work?"

His face creases and soon as expected, he started throwing tantrums. "B-But I wanna see him now, not later!"

Chaerin can't believe that her son is getting extra-clingy with his father in just one night. "Why are you misbehaving?" she tries to act tough. "You better eat properly Jingyo."

Little Jingyo pouts and base on his facial expression, it seems like he was about to burst into tears. His eyes becomes watery and his pouty lips tremble. Soon enough, he started sobbing.

Her heart shakes whenever she sees him like that. "Hey...don't cry. M-Mommy is just..."

Just then, Jiyong suddenly appears in the dining area. He heard the commotion from his office thru his CCTV area and he just can't let the child sobs like that...not now when he's finally softening to him.

"Who's looking for Daddy? Why are you crying?" he picks up his son, much to the maids and Chaerin's surprise.

"M-Master..." the head maid wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter