The New Prince

The Sky and the Dragon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I don't like that." Jingyo shakes his head when one of the servants offer him sweets.

"How about a cake, Young Master?" another woman in white softly coerce him.

"I want my Mommy." he pouts. "Please, call my Mommy?"

The two servants exchange glances, "Err...b-but we are not..."

The older servant nudges the younger, "We will call Miss Chaerin as you wish...but you better drink your milk first? How's that sounds?" she bargains.

The young Kwon thinks for a bit before nodding his head, "Okay...but you should call her right now or I won't finish my milk."

 

 

On the master's bedroom...

Chaerin crouches at the farthest corner of the room, trying to go away from him as far as she can. It's ironic for it reminded her the very first time she has been in this room, the only difference was that it used to be a dark mysterious room but now, it becomes an elegant yet the coldest room she ever saw.

Jiyong, whos' comfortably resting on his bed, chuckles darkly as he's enjoying to see her scared to death. She looks utterly small against his powerful stance, when in fact, he's not even doing anything...YET.

"Slave...come here." he commands.

Chaerin lifts up her head but didn't move an inch from her spot.

That ticks him off, "Don't make me repeat my words."

She finally stands up but her steps are heavy just like her sighs, "I want my son..." she mumbles.

"But he doesn't want you. Who would want to be care of by someone if he can have everything he wanted in a single snap? I bet he doesn't even remember you as of this moment." he grabs her arm and make her sit on his lap.

"My Jingyo is not like that." she defends. "H..He can't sleep without me."

"How sure are you? I bet he just can't sleep before due to countless of insect bites around your filthy habitat. In here, he can sleep comfortably. He can do whatever he wanted. I can give him anything he wishes for."

"He's not materialistic."

"Everyone is materialistic!" he shots back. "Everyone has a price...including you." he pulls her head and look at her eyes.

"Yet you can't buy my love." she rebutt and shakes him off, in which completely shuts him up.

He started to think of some inappropriate things he will make her do to satisfy his bruised ego when soft knocks on the door breaks his reverie.

"Master?"

"Come in." Jiyong's cold voice sends shivers down her spine, as his gaze never left hers.

An old servant enters the room and bows to him as a sign of respect. "The Young Master wishes to see Miss Chaerin before he goes to sleep."

She breaks into a soft smile, "I told you...he needs me."

He gritted his teeth to mask the annoyance he felt. "NO. Tell him to sleep now." he ordered to the woman which makes the servant fly to the exit. It's not like he doesn't like his own son nor doesn't love him the moment he sees him...but the fact that Chaerin can love Jingyo too when she can't even accept him before boils his blood to the maximum level.

Chaerin looks at him bewildered. "What are you doing?! Jingyo will throw a tantrum! You should know how--Ahhhh!"

With just one swift motion, he managed to tackle her and pin her under him. "Jingyo is no longer your responsibilit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter