Another Night Spend with Him

The Sky and the Dragon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong was surprise with her bold action. Here is the love of his life, kissing him deeply right now. Should he take the risk and let bygones be bygones or resist it to avoid being denied again the very next morning?

However, Chaerin is a delicate flower. She's pure and sinful at the same time. She may look so alluringly innocent but she has this y alter ego in her that she might not be aware of.

After a minute of contemplating, he decided to return her kisses with greater intensity. Chaerin might regret this in the next morning but tonight, he needs to claim her again. He's damn tired of stopping himself for so long. He has been playing fire with a dead heart for five years and now, the chance to revive himself arrives. He will bury himself in passion along with the woman he solely loves.

"Oppa..." she moans in between their kisses.

"I love you." he huskily replied. His hands are now roaming in her skin and she shivers as his warmth battles with the chilling wind.

"I want you..." she murmurs back as he gently lift her fragile body from the ground.

"So do I." He heavily sighs.

She smiles at his breathless tone. They are moving to the living room now where the couch is waiting for them. Jingyo is sleeping in their room so they have no other option but to do it on the sofa. Teasing him, she gently kisses his neck.

"C-Chae..."

"Faster Oppa." she pouts, not knowing that her words drive him crazier.

"You become naughty."

"Nope. I become a woman." she giggles which turns into a yelp when he suddenly drops her into the softness of the couch. "Yah!" she hisses.

He immediately goes on top of her and kisses her again, murmuring something in between. "Q-Quiet. Jingyo m-might hear us."

She bites her lower lips when the sensation builds up again and she found herself caught in between the raging dragon and the innocent couch. "I love you..." she whispers as he trails kisses on her neck.

Jiyong smiles, loving the sincerity in her tone. He rips the clothings from her body, memorizing every details he might missed in the past. "You're still as beautiful as I remember."

She shivers once more when his kisses travel south and stops in between her tummy and sweetest spot. "Oppa..."

"I'll make you happy." he promises before diving in her glory.

Chaerin's body arches with the sudden wave of pleasure. Her mind can no longer register what's happening as she let herself get lost in the passion he provides. "O-Oppa..."

"Can you feel it Chaerin?" his voice sounds y and she doesn't know how to hold back her sanity.

"Umppp..." she shuts closed,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter