To Another Happiness as They Break the Curse

The Sky and the Dragon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Back at the Master's bedroom

 

"How are you feeling?" Jiyong gently caresses her head as she slowly regains conciousness.

"Better, though still dizzy. Did I get infected too, like Jingyo?" she weakly asks.

He kisses her forehead. "No, you didn't..."

"Then why did I faint?"

Jiyong kisses her forehead. "Because...you're giving me another baby." he smiles, almost in tears due to the bliss he's feeling right now.

"I'm...I'm pregnant?" her eyes widen.

Jiyong gathers her in his arm and encages her in a tight hug, "Yes you are, my Dear."

Speechless, Chaerin can only caresses his cheek while letting her tears fall. She's beyond happy to finally give him another baby, and this time...with him on her side.

He gently wipe her tears and kisses her once more. "Thank you."

Chaerin chuckles, still can't believe that all this good things are happening right now. Just then, she remember her first born. "W-Where's Jingyo? Does he know about it already?"

"He's sleeping. Bae just finished checking him up when you fainted. I will bring him to you once he wakes up. Anyway, do you want anything?"

She detaches herself from him and sits up properly. Tucking her hair behind her ear, she bites her lower lip before trying her luck, "C-Can I have some ice cream?"

Jiyong frowns. "Huh?"

 

 

"Mommy, do you want cotton candy? That's yummy too." Jingyo offers his large sweet to his mother, who's now busy attacking a cup of chocolate ice cream with him. They are currently on the entertainment room, watching some cartoons while eating sweets.

"No Baby. I am good with this treat." she smiles and kisses his cheek.

"Mom, does the baby knows how to walk there?" he innocently asks while patting his mother's tummy.

"Nope, but he knows how to swim inside."

"Really? I don't know how to swim." he pouts.

"I can teach you!" Jiyong, who just came after having some phonecalls, offers his child as he walks towards them. He plops himself beside Chaerin and she feeds him a spoonful of ice cream in return.

"How? I am always sick." Little Jingyo sadly says.

Chaerin messes with her son's hair. "You will be fine Baby. Mommy knows you'll get better soo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter