And They Lived Happily Ever After

The Sky and the Dragon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Mommy!"

"J-Jingyo?? Jingyo, Mommy's here!" Chaerin tries to sit up but her movement is still restricted by the dextrose. "Baby I am here."

"Mommy?" the source of the squeaky voice excitedly runs towards the bed and happily smiles at the tearing woman. "Mommy you're awake!"

Chaerin clasps her hands in pure surpise once she sees her son...in his absolute normal appearance. Jingyo's skin shines in his normal pinkish color and his chubby cheeks are a bit rosy when he puffs. Moreover, he looks more like a younger version of Jiyong now and he's cuter than he can ever be! "M-My baby...My Jingyo, is that you..?" 

The young boy grins and runs to her side. "Mommy, you slept for sooo long! Daddy said if I kiss your cheek everynight, you will wake up soon!" he pouts and sits on her side.

Couldn't contain herself, Chaerin hugs her son and pours all her longings to him. "I miss you so much~!" she mutters, still can't believe that the day she will see her baby as a normal child will come. "Mommy misses you so much."

Jingyo hugs her Mommy tight. "I miss you too Mommy! Baby sister is always crying because you are not holding her." he informs her.

That alarms the poor mother, "My baby girl! Where is she? Is she alright? Mommy wants to see her."

"She's here." a man's voice she misses too much suddenly speaks. Looking up, she found the love of her life smiling lovingly while carrying their other bundle of joy. Jiyong walks towards his wife and gently sit on the other side, passing their little daughter on her arms. "I miss you...but I know you miss this little one more than me." he pretends to pout which earns a tearful chuckle from his joyful wife. She motions for him to come closer and gives her a quick peck on the lips. Somehow, that eases the pain of not having her awake for so long as he chuckles back in glee.

"I love you." she said right after their lips parted.

"I love you more than ever." Jiyong replied and pinches his son's cheek. "I love this rascal here...and of course, our little princess." he kisses the baby's cheek.

Chaerin's tears inevitably flows once she sees her small chubby face. Her eyes looks so much like a kitten yet her nose and lips were no doubt Jiyong's! She's her thumb and seems startled upon seeing her mother's face staring back at her. "Ahhhhhfhhdisjjjskkls...." the little Kwon, or Kwon Jingrin, mumbles and plays with her drool.

"Even this baby girl looks like you." she wipes her tears with her free hand and flickers Jiyong's forehead.

"I can't help it if my genes are too strong." he laughs.

"Aww, what about me?" Chaerin pouts as her son plays with his baby sister. "Jingyo and our baby girl look like Daddy so much."

"No~! Baby Jingrin looks pretty like Mommy!" Jingyo contests. "I look like Daddy because I'm handsome!" he also cooed.

"Yes she's pretty but she looks like Daddy and her Jingyo Oppa." Jiyong corrected his son.

That got the little Kwon heir thinking, "If she looks like Daddy and me, then does it mean she's handsome too?"

Realization dawns at his parents as they laugh at their son's logic. Instead of correcting him, Chaerin kisses Jingyo's cheek, then kisses her princess's nose and finally, her husband's lips. "I love you all...Mommy is happy to finally wake up."

"We love you too." the father and son beam while the little girl drools and giggles.

 

 

Six Months Later

 

"Oppa? Where are going? We cannot leave our babies in the house." Chaerin complains when Jiyong pulled her in for a long drive.

"We're almost there." he smiles, "Besides, don't worry for our children. They are sleeping and our Butler is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter