Along with the Most Beautiful Slave

The Sky and the Dragon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chaerin squirms when she feels someone's touching her arm. She gently brushes it off and continue with her sleep. However, that something started tickling her neck and jaw...until she could no longer resist it. "Nifa...S..Stop...it tickles me..." she murmurs, thinking that it's just the poor pet snake.

"You're really something." said by a deep voice, which snaps her back to reality.

Darkness. She has been welcomed by the darkness again. "M..Master?"

Silence. Only his harsh breathing can be heard throughout the whole room.

"I..I am sorry...I fell asleep. I..I will..." Chaerin rambles, thinking that he's upset that she slept beside him. She sits up and was about to leave him alone on the bed when he pulls her arm and yanks her back in.

"Who says you can leave?!" he snaps.

"B..But I am dirtying your bed..." Chaerin looks down, quiet afraid with his harshness.

"You can only do what I say. Stay on your position or you'll regret that you defy my orders."

"I understand Master." she whispers.

Silence eats them again. Chaerin knows that it's better to follow what he pleases instead of bringing up any of her concerns. After all, she's nothing but a slave here.

 

On the other hand, Jiyong is contemplating what to do. He hates it how she looks shaken now because of his recent snapping. He wanted nothing but to make her stay on the bed with him. The way she started wrapping herself with her arms as if she's cold sends him a signal how she wanted to protect herself. 'Am I too harsh on her?'

Her smiles...her giggles...her worried tone...they are all gone now just because of the rising timber in his voice.

"Hungry?" he coldly asks, knowing that she badly needed foods by now. He's willing to give her anything she wanted at this rate, if she will promise to not leave his side.

"Kind of..." Chaerin murmurs, still sounds a bit frightened. Jiyong knows that he bargained less if he wanted to hear enthusiasm in her voice.

"You wanted to go out for a while? Maybe to take a bath and change your clothes?" he tries again.

DING!

As if he said the magic words, Chaerin lifts up her head as her eyes widen in glee. "May I?!"

He hides the victorious smirk that almost appear on his face. He feels it again. That kind of feeling that warms his chest just by seeing her smile. "What can you offer in return?"

"Huh?" she cutely tilts her head, thinking what else could he wanted from her.

"If you wanted something from me, you need to give me something in return." he smugly said.

"I..I can give you..uhm...a massage?" Chaerin grins at her idea.

"Massage?" Jiyong chuckles.

"I am good at back massage." she boasts.

"Okay, I can settle with that...for now." he darkly remarks.

Unfortunately, the innocent woman squeals in glee as she failed to decode the meaning of his last two words. All she needed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter