Yet His Shattered Heart Won't Forget

The Sky and the Dragon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"How did you find us?" her voice is trembling. It never cross in her wild imagination that she'll face him again.

"I have money Chaerin. Besides, you need to be found."

"The last time I checked, you wanted me out. Now what the hell is this?"

"And the last time I know, you weren't bearing a piece of me. Now who the heck is that child?"

"If you don't want him, then it's fine! We are fine Jiyong. I didn't think you will take interest in him, considering that he's...he's far from someone you'll be proud of...but he's my life. Please, don't take him away."

He evilly smirks, loving the fear surrounding her expressive eyes. Jiyong gently his lips, before trapping her on the corner with his arms. "I won't separate him from you...if you promise to do what I wanted you to do..."

"Not in your wildest drea--Ump!!" her screams has been muffled by his swift kisses. She can only grabs his shirt for support.

Jiyong dominates , with the purpose of leaving her breathless after this. However, unlike before when his eyes were close and his heart was shaking with emotion, this time, he tastes her with his eyes wide open and heart made of stone.

This time, he'll make sure not to be swayed anymore with that hideous thing called love.

 

 

Little Jingyo fidgeted on his seat as he waits for the big guy and his mother to finish their adult talk. He doesn't believe his words when he called himself as his Daddy. His mother will never lie to him. If she said that his father looks like him, then he has too look like him and his skin.

Suddenly, he feels Rafa crawling up his way on his lap. "I am afraid, Rafa. That man said we should go with him and live in his house but I don't want to leave this place."

The snake hisses and circles his left arm, as if asking Jingyo to bring him along.

"I won't leave you here."

The door suddenly opens and the big guy walks out, follows by his mother. Something is wrong, he can tell. His mother's hair becomes messy as well as the big guy's shirt. "Mom? Did you have a fight?"

Chaerin looks away, avoiding her son's questioning gaze. "Come here son, we better pack your things and..."

"No need." Jiyong coldly said. "You don't need to bring your things. I will provide for both of you."

"I need my books and notebooks. I will go to school." Jingyo bravely butted in.

His father sighs, "Fine, you may bring them but we better hurry. I don't want you to travel in a broad daylight. It might harm your skin."

"How did you know?!" the son asks in surprise. His skin is burning everytime he bathes in the direct sunlight.

"Because I am your Daddy." Jiyong sighs, "You have a lot to learn in order to survive."

"Quit it, he's only five." Chaerin protested.

"Eventually he has to know." Jiyong shots back. He goes towards the boy an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter