There was a King

The Sky and the Dragon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

He roams around and sniffs her scent from the corner. There is his slave, curling like a ball, trying to protect herself from the cold floor. He's used to the darkness as he can see her fragile body nomatter where he is inside the room. Since he was young, he got used to the situation that seeing light will bring him no good. 

"Slave." He coldly called for her. 

Slowly, Chaerin stirs from her position and tries to locate for the man who suddenly talks to her after hours of staying silent. "Y..yes, Master?"

"Come here." He commanded, challenging her. He suddenly comes up with an idea of having fun with the new woman. 

She frowns at the vagueness of his instruction. "Where...are you Master?"

He stays silent though he can see her stands up and walks in the darkness. "I am here Kitty..." he huskily whispers. 

Chaerin uses her senses and tries to find him. Just as she was about to touch his hair, he swiftly moves away and laughs at her for being slow.

"Try harder Kitty!" Jiyong laughs when she landed on the bed after nudging it with her thighs. 

"Yah!" Chaerin frustratingly scowls at him, forgetting for the very first time that she's nothing but his slave now. 

"Slow butted pig!" Jiyong remarks and laugh again as she gets up from her previous position. 

"You..." Chaerin closes her eyes and traces where the sound of his voice is coming from. Upon tracking him and noting that he might run again if she will randomly runs to his position, she calculated some distance to his right, hoping to trap him in the corner. "I got you..." 

Jiyong giggles when he saw her walking towards his big cabinet but is taken aback when she suddenly jumps to him instead. "What the~! Aish!"

Chaerin laughs when this time, Jiyon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter