She Was Sent Home as He Bask in Despair

The Sky and the Dragon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Right after the piercing shriek coming from , Jiyong knew he already lose the game of love.

He feels the rage. He wanted to scream too just to lessen the pain she inflicted on him. He's on the verge of lashing out, tearing everything he could reach apart, kill people he knows including the frightened woman in front of him...yet he couldn't.

He couldn't cuz the rage he feels right now has no match with the sadness and disappointment which overflow in his heart.

And just by feeling that, instead of wrecking things, destroying the room or even killing people, he just want to kill himself. He turn around and bitterly chuckles, couldn't afford to look more on her face.

'Why am I so unfortunate?' his eyes started to brim with tears. 'I just wanted to love...and be loved.'

"Go..." he mutters, feeling his weakened heart being crushed further.

Chaerin grabs the white sheet and run outside as fast as she can. Her mind is clouded with fear and surprise. She has a lot of questions in her mind. Who is that intruder? Is he even a human? What happened to Jiyong? Where is he? He didn't harm him, right?

 

She immediately put on some dress and calls for the Butler. She needs his help. No, Jiyong needs his help.

Once he answers, she rambles everything she saw and wanted to say.

The Butler deeply sighs. Thinking that he doesn't believe her, she helplessly restated her words with higher fervor. "It is true! There's someone in the Master's room! I went there last night and I thought it was him but turns out, there's--"

"The person...Did he say something to you?"

Chaerin paused, "He told me to GO."

"Okay then. I guess you should."

"Huh?"

"Miss Chaerin, we have to follow what the Master has said. I will help you pack your things right after this call. I will also you.."

"Are you kicking me out? And what do you mean? Master?" her eyes are filled with fear and confusions.

The Butler shakes his head. "It's better if you don't know the truth."

"I won't leave knowing that Jiyong might be in danger!" she firmly stated.

"If you won't go, then I can't promise your safety. I know, at the back of your mind, you knew. If he said he wanted you to go, then you should follow him. I don't need to remind you that no women made it out alive after knowing his darkest secret, do I?"

Her bre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter