The New Royal Angel is being Hunted by the Seventh Guard

The Sky and the Dragon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chaerin looks at his weary face. Today is the day that they will find out the gender of their unborn child. Four months flew so quickly and the time to know the identity of the baby inside her. Accompanied by Dr. Youngbae, the couple is currently in the clinic of Dr. Im Yoona...a gynecologist who happens to be Bae's girlfriend.

"Don't be nervous Oppa." she smiles.

"I hope it's a girl." he mumbles, obviously thinking of something serious which she doesn't have an idea of.

"Silly guy. What if it's a boy?" she grins, not knowing anything about Youngbae's theory and his dilemma.

"Then we will abort it." he said without thinking. He wanted and love the unborn baby but he doesn't want to bet his wife and son's lives.

The happiness in Chaerin's face vanished. Instead, a look of disbelief replaces it, "What...What did you say?"

Jiyong sighs, "I said...if the baby is a boy, then we will abort it." he looks at her.

Chaerin stands up in a haste and angrily grabs her bag. "I can't believe I am hearing this from you." she snaps, tone full of pain.

"Chaerin..."

"Don't talk to me! If you don't want my baby then I guess we should just lea--"

"I said listen to me!" he shouted back. His mind is battling between telling her the truth so she will know where he is coming from but the other side wanted to keep it...for he knows Chaerin will choose the baby than her own life. "It's dangerous for you if the baby will be a boy again."

"I almost lose my life when I gave birth to Jingyo but I never regret it!" she tearfully said, her voice sounds so disappointed. "If I have to face death again just to have this baby, I will! You should know that Oppa."

"Exactly! I know that. That's why I am choosing for you."

She freezes upon realizing something. "You...are you hiding something from me?"

"I am not." he said, avoiding her gaze.

"Oppa..."

Jiyong bury his face in both of his palms. Instead of telling her, "Come here."

"Tell me what's bothering you."

"Come here...I'll tell you."

She gently complies.

"You know I love you right?" he asks, eyes are getting misty too as if he's gonna cry soon.

She nods, not doubting his words.

"You know I love Jingyo too?" he asks again.

She nods once more.

"And I love that baby inside you...more than you know." he chokes, fighting his tears. "But you see, our family isn't normal. I know, though I failed to see it with my own eyes, you had your hardest time raising our first child. He needs special care and attention because he's...different."

"I can manage Oppa. If you're scared that I won't make it, trust me...I will because I can." she pleads.

"I know you will...but I am not sure if you can." a lone tear fell from his left eye. "No...Nobody in my family ever dealt with the same condition because we usually left motherless before we can even have siblings. I don't know how to deal with this and I don't know what to expect. All I want is to have you safe and sound...in whatever cause." he blurted out, sounding so desperate to make her understand.

She sits on his lap and make him look at her. Cupping his face with her chubby hands, she kisses the point of his nose. "I love you so much Oppa...but you should know that as a mother, I already love this baby the moment I learned it exist in me. I won't be able to live well if I know that I denied it the life it should have just to be healthy..."

"What about us? Jingyo and I need you too..." his voice quivers.

She leans her head on his and hushes him, "Everything will be fine. I will fight for you and for our babies. You lived most of your life in worries and fear...now let me handle this Oppa. I will be fine. I won

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter