Who Hides a Dark Secret

The Sky and the Dragon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Eat with me." Jiyong sits on the chair before pulling her wrist to sit with him.

"I have already eaten." she politely takes down the offer.

"I am not asking for your permission, I am simply telling you will eat with me." he casually replies which made her pout.

"Fine then..." she opens the basket and tries her best to serve him despite of the darkness.

"Let me or else you will spill everything before we can eat those." he chuckles and started putting everything on the mini table.

"It's my job to serve you." she insists.

"And I am commanding you to stop doing it for the mean time. Why don't you just listen?"

Chaerin pouts, "Look who's talking?" she mumbles.

Jiyong pulls her in so she can sit on his lap instead, earning a surprise look from the innocent woman. "There, much better. You can feed me instead so I can eat in peace while you are busily doing your so called job."

She freezes on the closest contact of their faces so far. She can't even move a finger to protest.

He chuckles at her cute expression. "Chaerin, I said feed me. Come on, I am hungry." he said in a sweet tone, which mesmerizes her more.

She gently grabs the spoon and slowly scoop the liquid in the bowl. "It will be quick, say AHH."

Instead of doing what was told, he pulls her in by the neck and crashes his lips against her. The startled woman's eyes widen in surprise as the man started dominating . He began tasting her sweetness, pushing his tongue in and started her own while his arms are roaming on her body. When he started palming her right chest, the spell was broken as Chaerin realizes how dangerous her situation is.

"Ump!" she struggles against his grip and attempts to push him away. "S..Stop!"

"Sit still!" he roared and started kissing her again. She can sense the urgency and helplessness in his voice.

"B...But..." her protests has been swallowed by his warmness. She freezes on her spot, unable to stop him any longer. Despite of being uneducated and undeniably innocent, she knows what kissing someone means. "M..Master..."

Jiyong stops and rested his head on the crook of her neck. He just stays silent and breathe in there, i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter