That Only the Rightful Maiden Can Solve

The Sky and the Dragon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Another daylight with him.

Chaerin can't help but to drown herself in his beauty. His features are all perfect yet what caught her attention the most is his childlike personality.

He's such a cutey whenever he pouts and rejects eating those leafey vegetables. He just hate eating those 'plants' as what he said. One time, she had to pinch his nose just to make him swallow the herbal tea she made cuz he caught a flu.

 

"They taste horrible!" he complained.

"They are healthy and will make you heal faster."

"Even so. I'd rather stay sick than to eat them again."

"Just one last sip please..." she pleads. "Oppa, please?"

Jiyong cursed under his breath for not being able to resist her. With contemplating mind, he agreed. "Fine! Just one last, okay?"

She smiled at his cuteness. "Okay."

After seemed like forever, he did swallow the bitter potion. Sweating hard, he blamed himself for being weak. "I am never ever allowing myself to be sicked again. Even if so, I am not letting you know."

Chaerin laughed at him. Bending forward, she kissed his cheek and tucked him in. "Sleep tight Oppa. You better rest now so you'll get better."

He smiled at her and held her hand. "I'm better now. Stay with me okay."

"I will."

 

Their situation got better and she was finally allowed to wander alone inside the big house. The butler becomes nice to her as well but to her confusion, most of the maids seemed to keep their distance from her. She just shrugs them off, as adviced by the butler. Her job is to accompany the Master and attend to all of his needs. Therefore, being friends with some other people inside the mansion isn't her responsibility.

However, what made her curious is that the Master always disappear before twilight and will come back before midnight, in the complete darkness of their room. She was told not to ask questions eventhough she's dying of curiosity. Jiyong is a cheerful man now but she will never forget what he's capable of doing once he's enraged.

 

"Chaerin." he calls out, breaking her reverie.

"Yes Oppa?"

"I am inviting someone over. Would you please take your things out for the mean time? Someone will give you a temporary room."

For a minute, she was tempted to ask the identity of the visitor, but she decided to stick to the rule. "Okay."

Jiyong just nodded and enters the bathroom, far from the usual smile he was giving her before. Chaerin had no choice but to do what was told.

 

A woman's laughter.

Chaerin was escorted to the next room from his, yet, she can hear everything like a torture. It was clear now that he kicked her out because he invited a woman inside his room. 'Will sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter