Pick Up Yoongi. Xoxo

Amnesia

"It's getting kind of late, isn't it?" Jimin frowned. "He better not be laying his filthy hands on her or I'll snap his fingers one by one!"

"They're kids, Jimin. Let them have fun. Okay?"

"They wouldn't be having any damn fun if it was my choice. Damn Kookie, if he had known his limits I wouldn't have been distracted and Tae wouldn't have been able to pull the moves on Y/N!"

"Are you jealous?"

"Of course! You know I love her!"

"But in what way, Jimin?"

"What do you mean?"

"I've always seen the way you look at her." Mark said. "Even when we were thirteen. Like... Well, more than a brother."

"Are you suggesting I want to date my sister?"

"At the end of the day, Jimin, she isn't your sister. Not by blood, not by law, only by the rules we have said amongst ourselves. Jimin, you're my best friend. You and I know each other better than anyone else. That being said, my little sister is the dearest thing to me. If you want to date her, I won't stop you. But I suggest you make a move soon. Both Kookie and Tae are getting ideas, and I can't say whether or not there are other guys who want her."

"What about mom?"

"Keep it quiet for now. She doesn't need to know. If it works out, tell her. She deserves that. If not, what she doesn't know won't hurt her."

"Mark, that's-"

The home phone rings.

"It's Yoongi." He looks over at Jimin before picking up. "Y/N's not home, want me to take a message?"

"Get her home right now!" Yoongi said. "Hobi is on his way over."

"What's going on? Y/N is just out with friends."

"I just got the reports back from the international departement- the reason why there was no records on Kim Taehyung until a year ago is because he doesn't exist. Does that make sense to you? There is literally an A.S.C. spy who has been under our nose the whole time!"

"Oh my god." Mark's heart stopped and he looked to Jimin, his eyes wide. "She's with him right now."

"She's with Taehyung???"

~~~~~~~~~

Everything hurts when I next open my eyes. Clorophorm is such a .

I look around weakly. No windows, one door. Definitely locked. I don't even bother checking.

I breathe out. These are likely my last hours I'm spending in this cell, as soon they'll call me out to whatever horrors lay in wait. Maybe a public execution? Or maybe they'll whip me until I die of bloodloss.

I curl up on the floor, drawing things blindly on the floor. Time has become a black hole, and I can't begin to imagine a way out.

"Y/N.... Are you up yet?"

That ing traitor.

I sit, but don't face him.

"... I don't answer to people who stab me in the back."

"Don't be like that. It was just work."

"Wow, thanks for reminding me that you were paid to hang out with my and my family."

"You have every right to be mad at me." He says softly. "I realize you don't think you can trust me, but-"

"If you think I'm going to tell you about anything ever again, you're so damn wrong." I hiss.

"Okay. I deserve that." He sighs. "I brought you some food. You should eat it."

"I'm not eating anything you bring me. Who knows what you did to it?"

"You literally ate my cooking two days ago."

"Well, I didn't know you were a ing traitor back then." I hiss.

"Y/N, please. Eat. If you don't, Namjoon will kill me."

"Nam...joon?"

"He's my boss- our boss, now."

"Our boss? What the hell kind of pot have you been smoking?"

"None. Just eat, and then I'll take you to meet the others."

"I don't want to meet the others."

"Y/N, eat the damn food before I shove it down your throat."

I hesitantly take a bite, and then my stomach growls hungrily.

"I knew you were starving. You didn't get to eat dinner, so its been nearly a day since you last ate."

"I bet Yoongi is flipping his lid."

"Probably."

"That was a me moment, not an us moment Taehyung. In fact, we will never have another us moment." I kick the leftover food at him. "

"You know, more than anything, I'm mad that I wasn't able to tell. After the file with all the agent's personal information was stolen, you called Yoongi by name without ever having been introduced. I can't believe I just figured it out now."

"Well, you have a lot more to figure out. Come with me." He extends a hand and I decide to breeze past him.

He leads me through the halls and several people smile and wave at us- at me- like we're old friends they haven't seen in a while.

I stare at them as they walk past, getting some confused people calling after us that Taehyung waves off.

"Y/N! It is true!" A girl suddenly throws her arms around me, sobbing. "I missed you so much! I'm so sorry about what happened but I want you and I to be best friends again and-"

"Not now, CL. Can you get Woozi to tidy our room please? We'll probably be bringing her back there shortly."

"Okay... Bye Y/N. I love you, and I'm so glad you're home." She blows a kiss and I stare at her blankly.

"Y/N, I get you don't remember us at this exact moment, but could you at least smile and wave? People are going to talk, and we're trying to keep your return on the down low at the moment. "

"Return?"

"Namjoon will explain everything." He stops in front of an office. "Sir?"

"V, come in. Is Y/N with you?" A familiar voice calls, making my heart ache.

"Yes sir." He opens the door.

"Finally..." He stretches and stands from his desk. "We meet again."

"Oh god... No.." Tears drip down from my cheek.

"Remember me?"

"Nam...joon..."

"Good. V, take a fifteen minute break before picking her up for training."

"But sir-"

"V, its an order."

"Yes sir." He takes a final glance at me before leaving.

The moment we're alone, Namjoon pulls me into a sweeping hug, which I gladly returned.

"If I had known... If I had known that you had written the note, and it was you who was trying to see me, I would've stopped running forever ago." I cry. "I can't believe I'd forgotten you until now- I've missed you so much!"

"I missed you too, Y/N. V told me about your amnesia... So I knew not to get my hopes up. How much do you know about me... And the A.S.C.?"

"All I know is that you're someone that means the world to me. But... If this is the A.S.C., how am I not dead?"

"All of my men were instructed to sedate with minimal harm, not to kill. If any reported fatal wounds, they were fired."

"Your men... Namjoon, you own the A.S.C.?"

"This is a really, long story... But it's one you deserve to hear. I don't have time now, but I'll explain when I can. As for now, I assume I can trust you to resume your position as my right hand woman?"

"As your what?" I ask curiously as he begins ruffling through his desk, pulling out a gun and a stack of papers.

"Welcome back, Chief Investigator Ivory."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung leads me through the compound, and I see several faces that make my head spin. These are people I knew, people I loved. But as I walk the compound and think about the memories I must have made here, I grow eager to see what I can do.

The most growing concern however is the fact that I love it here, or at least so far. I see so many new challenges in the training rooms, and there's no one who wants to hurt me- I had a girl break into tears when she saw me, only letting go when Taehyung pulled her off. Tae called her Bom, and said that I shouldn't force myself to remember her. He said all I needed to know was before I left, she was my best friend.

And I think that's the scariest thing. I have a gut feeling I loved it here, and I loved all these people.

It's enough to make me wonder what was so bad I had to leave.

But that causes another spiral. What if I didn't want to leave?

What if all along, I was running from the wrong people?

~~~~~~~~~~~

The house was filled with chaos. Mark was out, driving to see if he could find Y/N and Taehyung out on the town. There was no garuntee he had attacked her tonight, but as the sun began rising over the horizon it became painfully clear the reality they were facing.

Jimin tightly held his mother as she cried into him, wishing he could cry as well. However, his tears had long dried, leaving only fear and anger.

Yoongi had not moved from his spot since he arrived close to twelve hours before, typing into his laptop and anwering calls as his phone rang. He was currently trying to track Y/N's cellphone, to see if Taehyung had tried bring her out of country.

Jimin wanted nothing more than to escape, to leave the house and spend time by himself to think, but he knew it would only hurt his mother further. Besides, he knew that across town was no better.

Hoseok left shortly after he arrived, heading to Jungkook's house to temporarily detain him on belief of involvement in A.S.C. operations. The poor guy was probably sitting in a cell somewhere, and facing intense interrogations about Y/N.

And then, further down the road, they'd be searching Taehyung's house from top to bottom to gather fingerprints and any data about where they could have taken her.

There was no where to escape from this new reality.

Or at least, not until they either found his sister or her corpse.

The phone began ringing.

"Pick Up Yoongi. Xoxo" The caller ID spoke.

"I bet the damn A.S.C. is mocking us." Yoongi growled as he got out if his seat to get the phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What do you want?" I growl into the reciever.

"Well, didn't someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed. Taehyung, take the phone. I've changed my mind. I don't want to deal with his prepubescent moods wings at this moment."

"Y/N? Are you okay? You're with Taehyung- it's a fake name, you should avoid him-"

"Y/N? Give me the phone!"

"Is that Jimin? I miss him so much. But no worries, kiddo. I'm figuring things out. Look, I'm not supposed to be calling at all, but I used some blackmail to make it so I can at least let you know I'm alive. At the moment, everyone's been very happy to have me. They're even throwing a party in my honor."

"Do you know why?"

"Look, things are... Complicated. But the people are nice and we get along well-" she stops for a second.

"Woozi, you brought me skittles? You angel! Let's literally get married."

"Is Taehyung helping you break the rules again?" His voice got louder as he clearly walked towards Y/N.

"Who else?"

"Y/N, everyone wants to talk to you. I'm putting you on speaker."

"Who you calling, anyways?"

"My agent, Yoongi."

"Hey." His voice got really loud as he clearly put his mouth right next to the mic. " you, Yoongi."

Y/N started laughing. "You can't say that! He's going to flip a lid!"

"Y/N, where are you, sweetie? Is everything okay?"

"Mom, please don't be worried about me. I can't tell you where I am or the names of the people I'm with, but trust me. They're good people. One girl even broke into tears when she saw me arrive. Like I had just returned from the war."

"Y/N, are you eating?" I attempted to communicate using one of their kidnapping frases that meant he wanted an answer in morse code.

"I'm not telling you . Look. I'm fine. And-"

"Namjoon's coming. I need the phone." Taehyung spoke quickly.

"Taehyung! You traitor!" Jim growled.

"Oh hey! Can you tell Jin I'm dropping out of his class- well actually, all of school? Thanks!"

"Hey what are you guys up to-"

The line went dead and we all sat in silence.

"Someone trace that call. Now." I bark out to the guards in the room.

"She's alive." Her mom starts crying all over again, but now with hope.

I look around the room. Everyone is looking at me for guidance. For some sort of hint as to what they should do.

"Okay. We can't give up on her now, not when she's blessed us with such a key hint to where she is. Once we've traced that signal, we should know the base. She spoke to everyone in codename except for Taehyung and Namjoon, meaning we can search for Namjoon and learn a little more about him while we figure out about the base. No one should loose hope- or stop working. No more dull faces. I want people researching places that bases could be hiding in Korea. She was clearly not in a vehicle during that thanks to the doors opening and conversation. Meaning she couldnt have had a travel distance of more then 16 hours by car or train. Understood? She has to be somewhere relatively near."

"Understood, sir!"

"Then get to it!"

Hobi gives me a comforting smile and puts a hand on my shoulder before leaving to get to work.

Her family stops crying, and starts cleaning and assisting workers how they can.

As for me, I plan my counter attack.

I won't let the A.S.C. win.

Not when it comes to Y/N.