In which she turned her back on me

Housemate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Which She Turned Her Back on Me

 

 

Yoon Bomi

 

I passed through the buzzing around me with grimace and bitter smile, holding my temper not to get affected by all their talk.  The gay-friend thing I heard all over the place slightly made me irritated.  I was not the innocent here, but I was not completely a sinner either.  Well, at least I felt relieved as no one seemed to talk bad about Chorong unnie.  All they could see and understand was, I was the one who desperately chased after her.

I slumped down to my seat beside Eunji when I arrived at my class, cursing and swearing to no one.

“I really want to kick their mouth!  What gay-friend!  What is so wrong about it?”  I grumbled.

“Well, you already know why it is so wrong anyway.”  Eunji simply replied.

“You’re not even be any help for me…”  I pushed her shoulder.

“What did I suppose to say?”  She scorned.

“But I know you’re relieved as people focus on you.  No one talking a to Chorong unnie because of your heroic act.”  She added.

“Yeah, I am glad because of that.”  I said.

“You don’t look good?  Something happened?”  Eunji asked, likely noticing the somber tone in my words.

“I am fine.  Just—”

“It’s harder than you think, isn’t it?”  She interrupted.

I nodded silently.

“Of course, it is.  But I believe you two can pass it through.”  Eunji reassured.  “Chorong unnie is stronger than I thought.  Back in the days, she was really fragile, and only knew how to cry and worry.  But this time, she may different.  She knows how to support you when you’re a bit skeptic, isn’t she?”

“She still has a lot of fear and worry, but she always telling me that our relationship will never fail.”  I said somberly.

“And you doubt it?”

“For some reason—yes.  I don’t think I can get through.  I want to stay, but another part of me telling me to leave.”

“It’s quite a dilemma, right?”

“I am really in a big dilemma.  If I know it’s going to turn like this, I wish that I never meet her.”

“I know you don’t really mean it.  Meeting her is the best thing you’ve ever had.  I know it.  I feel you.  I feel the same.”

“What?”

“Why?  You know that I like her too.  She’s a girl with so much charm.  But, seeing you so much troubled make me taken back.  It’s better for staying like this.  Even being friend with her already make me full.”

“That’s why I envy you.”

Our conversation was stopped by the entrance of lecturer.  I could not fully concentrate on the lesson as my mind was on somewhere else.  Not even a second I stopped thinking about Chorong unnie.  I was madly for her.  The fact that she was mine was always pleased me in every way.  But the urge to let her go seriously got me headache and heartache.   The mixed feelings and emotions turned me dizzy.  I never expected that my love live would be this complicated.  No.  Love is not complicated.  We make it complicated.

 

***

The rough and irritating days passed like a flash.  I was getting used with all the buzz and mock around me.  As time went by, the scuttlebutt seemed to be faded out.  They seemed to get tired talking about me for days.  Rumor—well, not completely rumor would go away quickly.  Being in the top search would never long last.

Although the storm looked a bit calmed down, it did not mean that I could completely chase away all my worry about my relationship with Chorong unnie.  Even Changsub had called me, asking about the situation and about Chorong unnie’s condition.  He warned me that everything might blow up, and it might be bigger than this.  I already expected that that kind of thing would come sooner or later.  It was just the matter of time.

I had just back from night jogging when I smelled teasing aroma from the kitchen.  I approached Chorong unnie who had just taken out the brownies from the oven.

“Mmmmm…  It’s look delicious…”  I inhaled the scent deeply.

“Which one?  The brownies—or me?”  She teased.

“Don’t try to seduce me, Unnie…”  I smirked, studying her who looked so damned hot in oversized white shirt under her pink apron.

“I am not.  I am just asking you.”  She smiled, then bit her lower lips.

“Don’t do that, Unnie…”  I stepped closer, reaching for her waist.

“Doing what?”  Her eyes naughtily staring at me.

“You make me want to taste you with only this apron on you.”  I said, bringing her hand on my lips.

“Just keep it on your fantasy.”  She said, pushed me away.

“Is it good?”  She stuffed a bite of brownies inside my mouth.

“It’s really delicious.  As expected.”  I replied.

She strode past me, and my hands quickly reached her, sinking her inside my embrace.

“You’re sweaty, Bbom-ah…  Go wash yourself first.”  She tried to let go off me.

“Why?  I think you’re getting used with my sweat.  We frequently share the sweats, aren’t we?”  I said.

“What are you talking about?”  She asked shyly.

“Kekeke…  You know what I am talking about.”  My naughty smirk spread out.

“I don’t know.”  She looked away, hiding her red face.

“You’re so cute, Unnie…”  I leaned my lips on her forehead.

She tilted her head, facing me.  Her fingertips brushing the side of my lips, cleaning the crumb of brownies which spread over the edges.

I brought her face inside my palms and pressed her lips.  I kissed her softly, sweet and teasing.  She responded it well.  Tilting and moving her head to fit the lips perfectly as her lips were made for precisely for me.  I and nibbling her lips tentatively, and bringing my hands to cup the cheeks of her butts and lift her on the counter.  She opened her legs, making a way for me to standing closer between her thighs.  Her legs draped over my waist, pulling me closer.  My hands buried in her hair, and hers were coiling around my neck.

, brushing, nibbling, and her lips turned me greedier.  I wanted to taste her for more.  Using my tongue, I opened apart.  ing my tongue inside and seeking for hers.  I and her tongue, tentatively twirling inside.  She released an alluring moan when I inhaled her tongue hardly.  Turned me hotter as I heard her addicting whimper.

I broke the kiss, and kissed her back.  Feeling her lips never got me enough.  We kissed passionately until our lips getting numb and swollen.  My palm was on the back of her neck.  Pushing it forward and controlling her head so that I could swallow her whole mouth lustfully.  Our motion getting wilder, and our whimper getting louder.  My hands impatiently tugged the hem of her shirt, and slid up seeking the heavy flesh beneath her shirt.  She was panting hard when I playfully teasing and squeezing her hardened s.

“!”  I cursed when our session interrupted by the sound of intercom.

Chorong unnie quickly fixed herself, startling by the unexpected visitor.

“I’ll get the guest.”  I said, pecked her lips.

I rushed to the door.  A bit upset and disappointed as whoever was standing behind the door totally crashed my alluring session with Chorong unnie.

I reached the doorknob, simply opened the door.  The mood turned tenser when I studied a man and woman standing at the entrance.  They both were good-looking.  Looked so decent and smart.  When my eyes looked thoroughly to the woman, I directly knew who she was.

“This is Park Chorong’s unit, right?”  The woman asked.  Her sparkling brown eyes met me.

“Who is it, Bbom-ah?”  Chorong unnie’s voice came behind me.

I turned around, looking at her skeptically.  She approached, and stilled as she saw two figures over my shoulder.  Stunned and stupefied.

“Baby…”  A hoarse voice broke the silence.

“Dad?  Mom?”  Chorong unnie shuddered.

“Please come in…”  I said, ushering them inside.

I felt a cold and intimidating glare when her mother strode over me.

“I don’t know you’re coming…”  Chorong unnie stilled.  She did not move an inch from where she standing.

“I want to surprise you.”  Her mother answered.

“Yeah, and you did.”  Chorong unnie slurred.

“Where is your room?  I want have some talk.”  Her mother’s voice was stern and firm.

I saw Chorong unnie smashed her eyes shut.  I began to worry about what she was going to do with the talk.  It obviously about us.  About our relationship.  I stood still.  Having no clue what I was supposed to do.  Minutes later, Chorong unnie turned around and entered her room with her mother, leaving me and her father on living room.

“You must be Yoon Bomi, right?”  Her father said.  Breaking the silence.  His tone was much warmer and kinder than her mother.  And I knew where the sweet and soothing smile of Chorong unnie coming from.  She obviously inherited from her father.

“Yes, I am.  Nice to meet you.”  I answered politely.

“Nice to meet you too.”  He smiled kindly.  “Do you know a good coffee shop nearby.  Would you like to give me companion?”

“Sure.”  I said, trying to sound stern although I was really nervous.

 

We directly seated on a quiet corner of coffee shop.  Chorong unnie and I frequently visited the café for having a little talk or to craving for snacks and hot chocolate.  Sitting across to the man, a father of a girl whom I loved were seriously got me cold-sweated.  I dared not to look into him, avoiding an eye contact.

“Don’t be nervous.  I am her not to scare you.”  He said softly after taking a sip of his coffee.

I smiled awkwardly toward him.  When I found his smart and kind eyes lingering around me, I knew I should not be nervous talking with him.  He possessed the same kindness and warmness behind her cold appearance.

“So, how do you meet my daughter?”  He asked after fixing the position of his cup.

“Pardon?”  I startled.

“Well, I was a bit surprised when I found out my daughter living together with—her friend.  I don’t really know she has a very close friend.”  He leaned backward to the sofa.

“It’s a mistake.  I don’t know that we rent a sharing unit.”

“Yeah, and I don’t know that my daughter could be a clumsy too.”  He shrugged.  “And you two become closer?”

“Yes.  We become closer after living together.  She’s kind although a b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter