In which there were thousands reason

Housemate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Which There Were Thousands Reason

 

 

Yoon Bomi

 

It would be my first class in college.  Thinking about meeting new people, sharing information, learning new skill, and knowing new music already got me really excited.  I was ready to go when Chorong unnie went out from her room.

She had not changed.  Sometimes being so good like an angel, sometimes acting vicious like a demon.  But, the most significant thing was—she was slightly opened and accepted other’s habit.

“Ready for your first class, Bbom-ah?”  She asked full of concern.

By the way she was dressing up, I knew she was going to campus too.  She looked stunning as always, with only a white loose top and green army button-front mini skirt.  Delicate and feminine, contrary to me who was wearing white shirt and dark tight jeans under black bomber jacket.

“You want a ride?”  She offered.

I was too mesmerized by her looks and did not even manage to answer her question.

“I am fine.  I’ll just go on foot.”  I refused.

“It was not an offer.  It was a command.”  She looked at me seriously.

“Arasseo.”  I sighed.

I should never take her question as offer or option.  When she stated, I had to obey it or it would only cause a quarrel.

We went to parking area in fast steps.  I quickened my steps to catch her.

“Don’t walk too fast, Unnie…”  I said.

“I need to grab some breakfast before go to campus.”  She replied, without slowed her pace down.

“Just skip your breakfast.”  I retorted.

“We should not skip a breakfast.  It improves the concentration and performance during the class—and it also good for weight control.”  She rattled.

“I got it—just stop giving me early-nutrition-class.”  I murmured.

“I asked you to do grocery yesterday—but, you did not do it.  I hope you find a good excuse if you don’t do it today.”  She murmured in intimidating tone.

I grinned.  Blaming myself for falling asleep yesterday and ruining her mood because I did not do grocery as she had told.

“I’ll do it today.”  I replied solemnly.

I got on her red Audi A3 and put on my seatbelt.  She was walking around her car, checking the exterior part of her car before getting on it.  She put on her seatbelt and checked the interior and I was getting used to it as she always did it whenever she was going somewhere.

“Everything is good.”  She murmured and turned her engine on.  Ready to depart.

We stopped by at a coffee shop on our way to campus.  She bought two cups of hot chocolate and two sandwiches.

“Make sure you eat this before going to your class.”  She stated.

Without denying, I tore the wrap and gave a big bite on my sandwich.

“I don’t need to wait until reach the campus to eat this.”  I slurred.

“I know you won’t.”  She rolled her eyes before continued driving.

“Don’t drop anything!”  She added.

“Arasseo!”  I yelled, and eating eat carefully.

We arrived at campus, and I already finished my breakfast.  She parked her car skillfully, mumbling about something which I believe that it was the mathematic calculation to park in exact point.  I got off the car, waiting for her to take her stuff.

“I’ll leave.”  She said shortly after taking her stuff.

“Eung.  Don’t skip you breakfast.”  I replied.

“Ne, I’ll this before the class.”  Was her reply before leaving me behind.

 I watched her walking away, the swing of her butts—the line of her back—and how her dark hair loose beautifully—and how other guys staring and talking about her like she was a celebrity.  I guessed I had a lot of rivals if I wanted to start relationship with her.

My thought was broken when someone tapped my shoulder.  I turned around and saw Eunji with her typical smirk.

“You’re earlier than I thought.”  She jeered.

“I should not come late at the first day.”  I replied, strolling along the path toward my class.

“You come with Chorong unnie?”  She asked.

I nodded, eyes staring at the campus view.

“Her popularity is no joke.  I heard everybody talking about her when I was strolling around the campus.  She’s being the topic of junior and senior.”  Eunji spoke excitedly.

“They just don’t know that she is annoying.”  I smirked.  Feeling dejected as realizing that there were many students would chase after her.

“Well, her outer appearance already give a good impression of people who see her.  You have to be ready if you see someone else trying to approach her.”  Eunji teased, pushing my arm with her elbow.

“I won’t let myself seeing it!”  I mumbled in upset tone., then quickened my steps as the class was about to start.

I could not concentrate in my class as the guys in front of me was keep talking about a gorgeous lady with dark long hair—cute face—younger looks because of the bang—sparkling brown chestnut eyes—adorable caterpillar-like lower eyelid—and red cherry lips—which belonged to Chorong unnie.  Freshmen surely have good eyes on beautiful and captivating senior.

Their admiration increased when they knew that Chorong unnie came from well-background and wealthy family, a genius, and knew how to speak in various languages.  No wonder many people fell for her—even me myself.

My attention was distracted by the vibrate of my phone.  I pulled it out from my pocked and opened the incoming message.

From:  Rong Unnie

Don’t chat and sleep in your class!

 

I smiled reading her message.  If I translate it, she actually was saying, “Do well in class.  Fighting.”  She was so cute in expressing her feeling.  It made me to fall further for her.

To:  Rong Unnie

Thanks for your message, saving me from my sleepy-head.

 

From:  Rong Unnie

Don’t text in class!

 

To:  Rong Unnie

You texted me first.

 

From:  Rong Unnie

 

I laughed silently seeing her last message, imagining that she had lost of words.  Eunji pushed my elbow with hers, signaling me to silent and put back my cellphone as I saw the lecturer giving me a sharp gaze.  I back to concentrate to the class or I would end up by having a bad reputation of being an ignorant and troublemaker in my first year.

I still had one and half hours before my next class.  My stomach was grumbling loudly asking for something to fill it.  With Eunji who was excitedly talking about our basic music theory class recently, we walked toward the cafetaria to grab something to eat and wait for the next class.

The cafeteria was quite crowded.  There were no many seats available, and it was a little hard to find something to put our on.  We walked further and stopped when a group of girls called us cheerfully.

“Yoon Bomi!  Jung Eunji!  Sit here!  We still have enough space.”  A girl patted a small space of a rectangle bench covered by fake-wooden-surface.

Eunji sat there without hesitating.  I moved to take another empty space across her, but I noticed someone sitting in the corner, supporting a book with her palm, crossing her legs, showing the clean and fair shanks.  So calm.  So hot.

How could someone whom I always saw everyday never made me bored?  Why did I still get mesmerized by her looks when I always watched her wandering freely under the same roof?  She never failed to make me captivated by her charm.  And I never got enough to think and fantasize about how I crawled onto her touching the seam of her delicate skin—having inside of mine—pressing my mounds against her harden s—grinding and moving up and down to feel her we s.

I jerked out of my dirty thought when Eunji flicked her fingers in front of my face.

“Hey, Yoon Bomi!”  She said.

“Eum, ne?”  I startled.

“Spacing out?”  She frowned.

“Eung—I’ll go find another seat.”  I pointed out randomly.

Eunji opened , about to retort, but she let it through as she spotted Chorong unnie was sitting with the companion of a glass of Iced Peach Tea.

I excused myself from Eunji and that group, ignoring the piercing stare of Eunji which likely said “Stay here or I will kill you” to me.

I passed three tables before reaching the seat beside her.  My admiration grown more and more as Chorong unnie and I were sitting in very close distance.

“Stop reading and talk to me.”  I pulled her book away, causing her to glare at me.

“What are you doing?!  I am reading it!”  She snapped, trying to take her book back.

“You were.  And now, I want you to chat with me.”  I smirked.

She heaved a sigh before back to her position, facing the glass of her dewy tea.

“Have you eaten?”  I asked.

“I don’t really like eating here.”  She answered, eyes on anywhere but my eyes.

“Why?”  I raised my eyebrow.

“They don’t have hygiene certificate.”  She answered in very low voice which I could barely hear.

“But, you got a drink?”  I pointed out her drink.

“I already observed it—they’re the cleanest here, and have the certificate.”  She looked up.

“Come on—even though they don’t have certificate, it doesn’t mean that they are not hygiene.  Is this way you often eat outside?  You only go to expensive restaurant because you think that expensive restaurants care so much about sanitary and have those certificates?”  I rattled.

“I don’t go to expensive restaurant!  I just go to a place which obtained that certificate!”  She retorted.

“Please—you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter