In which she spoke her mind out

Housemate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Which She Spoke Her Mind Out

 

 

Yoon Bomi

 

I could barely see or talk to Chorong unnie the next day, and the the day after tomorrow.  And it been the third days after I made her burst out of anger in front of Eunji last Wednesday.  I had no job today, so I could take a rest the whole day, and talked to her about this misunderstanding.

I washed my face and brushed my teeth right after I got up of the bed.  I could not sleep at all, and when I finally drifted away to the slumber, the sun already peeped through my window.

I nervously approached Chorong unnie’s door, knocked it gently with my knuckle, but I heard no answer.  I knocked it again, harder this time, but I still got no response.  I wondered if she had not woken up yet.  Getting no response for quite long time, I decided to go inside her room.  I slipped my head through the door which opened half-way, and she was nowhere to be seen.  I slid my whole body and sat on her couch nervously.  The room was filled with familiar scent—the scent which I longed every second, and it was hurt me that I was not able to swallow the aroma for several days.

My heart pounded faster when I heard her bathroom’s door was cracked open.  I looked at the direction and gulped when I saw her with white bathrobe, damp hair fell freely on her shoulder like a waterfall, and her fresh and natural face welcomed my day.

“Yaaaaaa!!!  What are you doing here?”  Her shout brought me back to reality.

“I…  I swear I already knocked your door, and I got no answer, so I just walked inside, I want to talk to you…”  I got up and shielded myself as she dashing toward me and hit me anywhere she could reach.

“Get out of my room!  You really get no manner!”  She yelled out, furiously pushing me away.

“Come on…  I need to talk to you…  I am tired of your ignorance!”  I pleaded, protecting myself for being attacked.

“We have nothing to be discussed!”  She snapped.

I managed to grab her wrist, and she looked at me with eyes full of rage.

“I am sick of your silence.  I know I am the one who make you be like this…  I am really sorry…  please tell me the problem…”  I said gently, squeezing her wrists tenderly.

“You better get dress up first.  You’ll catch a cold.”  I released my grip to fix her bathrobe’s collar which slightly exposed her cleavage.

“I don’t want to talk to you.”  She murmured, but I knew she did not mean it.

“I know you have a lot of thing to be told…”  I smiled slowly, and ushered her to get changed.

“Get out!  I’ll meet you soon…”  She growled.

“I don’t want to risk anything.  I’ll wait here because I know you’re going to lock yourself and avoid to talk to me if I leave this room.”  I laughed softly.

“I need to wear my clothes.”  She snarled.

“Wear it then…  It’s not my first time seeing you .”  I smirked.

She stomped to her wardrobe, picking up anything and dashing to bathroom.  After five minutes, she went out of bathroom in sweatshirt dress and reluctantly approached me, took a seat on the couch at another edge, across to me.

“I miss you…”  I uttered, breaking the long silence.

She smirked and looked away.

“I hate when you ignore me, pretending like I am not here.”  I said softly.

“So do I…”  She murmured without looking at me.

“Me?  I ignore you?”  I raised my eyebrow.

“Yes.  You do.”  She stared into my eyes.

“I am not.”  I retorted.

“You do—when you’re with your friends.  You’re being busy and excited with your friends, and I could only stare at your back.”  She said somberly.

I finally figured out what made her really mad, and hurt.

“You said you care about me, but I don’t think so…”  She continued.

“I do care about you…  what make you think like that?”  I frowned.

“You don’t care about me when you’re with your friends.  You chat and joke happily, leaving me behind with no one to care about me.  Don’t you know how does it feel?  It’s really hurt as you, the only one whom I trust the most don’t pay any attention to me because you’re too busy with your friends, with your fangirls, and with your things—I know you will not know how it feels because you always have many people who care about you…”  She rattled in shudder voice, her eyes were teary.

“But, you said to discreetly work on this relationship, right?”  I defended myself.

“It doesn’t mean that you can flirt with other girls freely, Yoon Bomi!”  She snapped.

“I am not flirting with them…”  I tried to sound as calm as possible.

“What?  They following and sticking at you all the time, clinging on you, and even touching you freely, and you dare to say that you’re not flirting with them?”  She raged.

“They do it to me.  I do nothing.”  I answered easily as I was not totally wrong.

“But you let them do anything to you, Yoon Bomi!”  She barked, her eyes turned more furious.

“It’s not a big deal, Unnie.  We’re friend, nothing wrong with that.”  I retorted.

“You also do it with strangers…”  She grumbled.

I frowned, trying to ponder what she was pointed out.

“You mean…  with my customers?”  I questioned.

I was sure when she did not answer.  I knew she was annoyed by the kittenish girls who often visited my workplace.

“I never take it seriously, Unnie…  She just…  You know…  I am not really into flirty girls.  I like the tough one.”  I said solemnly despite of my stuttered voice.

“I hate when you talk and joke with them, and act sweetly to them.  I think I am not the only one who receive your attention.”  She looked away, hiding the tears which slowly falling on her cheeks.

“Please, don’t try to turn me to be someone else—to be like you—” I grabbed her chin and directed it into my sight.

“You’re really bad!”  She growled.

“I don’t mean to hurt you, for real.  I am yours, but I don’t want you to prohibit me socializing with other people.  You will destroy a half of me…  I love being with people, but I do love you too…  and with you, it’s a different story…  you’re my priority, and you’re the one I mostly yearning for.  I have many friends, and lot of people who care about me, but I never feel complete without you…”  I said solemnly, and tenderly fixed my eyes on hers.

“Don’t you think we’re too different?  This thing will not gonna work for us…”  She replied warily.

“I don’t think so.  We’re a pack of perfection.  My life would be so much messier if I don’t have you, a meticulous and well-organized person.  And you would live your life in dullest way if you don’t have a playful and easy-going lover like me.”  I smiled sincerely.

“You always good with words.”  She sneered, but I knew she already gained her composure back.

“I know I am.”  I laughed softly.

She pushed me away and walked out of her room.  I managed to follow her, and back-hugged her.

“So, we’re fine now?”  I asked cutely.

“As long as you don’t play with those kittens.”  She replied coldly.

“Kittens?  Nice nickname for my girls.”  I said mischievously.

“Yoon Bomi!”  She snapped.

“I got it.  I am just kidding.”  I soothed her.

“So, will you promise me?”  She asked.

“I can’t promise you not to play with them, but I can promise you to behave and keep reminding myself that I have a very possessive girlfriend.”  I appeased her, trying to give reasonable and trustworthy answer.

“And I’ll treat you better, and spend more time with you, Baby…”  I added.

“I hope you really watch your words, Yoon Bomi…”  She warned in very cute way, at least in my point of view.

“And I hope you will practice your words.  I am not a genius, and I cannot read your mind, you should speak your mind out.  I know you’re silent, but I hate it when you purposely don’t talk to me.”  I said blatantly.

“I’ll try.”  She uttered in very soft voice.

“So, can I kiss you?”  I spun her around, and she was exactly in front of my face.

“No.  You frightened me to death, the last time you kissed me.”  She retreated.

“Did I?”  I confirmed.

“You’re really abusive that night.”  She murmured.

I remembered when I kissed her in the car, and when I slammed her against the wall, about to kiss her, and when I felt her body shivering because of my harsh attitude.

“I…  I am really sorry…  I sincerely apologize for my harsh words, my abusive attitudes, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter