In which she was lonely

Housemate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Which She Was Lonely

 

 

Park Chorong

 

“Let’s watch movie tomorrow.  I’ve bought two tickets for us.”  I clung to Bomi who had finished taking shower.

The soap scent and her natural odor were mixed amazingly.  Refreshing yet arousing.  I buried my face on her shoulder, snuggling for more seducing aroma.  I never been so pampered to anyone—even to my cousins nor my parent—but to Bomi, it was always an exceptional.

“Tomorrow?  I am afraid I can’t make it.”  She said somberly, kissing the crown of my head.

“Why?  Are you going to refuse our first date?”  I pulled away.  Eyes darkened.

“I swear I want to go with you…  but, I have something else to do…”  She caressed my cheek, eyes fixed on mine.

“Is it something important than me?”  I glared at her.

“You should ask me first before deciding something.”  She cupped my face.  Her soothing dark-brown eyes never left me.

“You know that I don’t offer a thing.  I don’t give an option.”  I stated and fobbed her hands off.

“Please…  I’ll go with you…  but not tomorrow.”  She cajoled, her hands reaching for my hands.

“Where are you going tomorrow?”  I asked hoarsely.

“I’ll have a job-interview tomorrow at 3 pm, after my class over.”  She played my fingers with her lips.

“You’re looking for job?”  I frowned.  And myself was trying to hold the lust caused by the touch of her lips on my fingers.  I swear if she kept doing this, I would moan and rise because of the aroused mood.

“Yeah, I am not a rich kid.  I have to earn a lot of money for my living cost.  My parents already spent a bunch of money to rent this place, I should not to put any burden to them anymore.  I want to take care of my needs by myself.”  She explained softly.

Again, I was touched and adored her serious side.  She looked playful and disrespectful outside, but she actually a reliable and responsible in many cases.  She’s messy and unorganized, but she knew what she wanted, what to do, and she did not want to ruin her life, and her dream.  In term of life and dream, she was really focus and knew how to live it in a pleasant way.  Contrary to me, I had everything—money, connection, genius brain, heaps of talent—but I never been certain and clear of what I had done, what I wanted, and what to do.  I was doing it because I was capable to do it or because I had to do it or because my parents told me to do it.

“Unnie?”  She broke my muse.

“You’re not angry, right?  I promise that we will go for a date any other day.”  I could see a guilty through her eyes.

“Okay.  Saturday will be alright.”  I answered.

“I still don’t know…  I may go around the town to see a job on Saturday and Sunday as I don’t have to go to campus on weekend.”  She said hesitantly.

“OK.  I got it.”  I turned my heel to walk toward my room.  Bringing my anger and dejection in.

“You don’t look okay.”  She held me, taking me back to face her worry face.

“I am okay.”  I looked away.

“You’re not.”  She held my shoulder.

“…”  I looked anywhere but her eyes which rained me with her intense and sharp gaze.

“Please say something…”  She cupped my face and lift it to face her.

“I don’t want you…  to work…”  I murmured wistfully.

“Why?  I need to earn money.”  She said warily.

“If all you need is money, I’ll give you.  Just tell me the amount.”  I snarled.

“What?”  She raised her eyebrow.  And I could clearly see that she was a bit offended.

“I am afraid that you’ll leave me…”  I slurred, looked down to the ground.

“I am just going to work…  I am not leaving you…”  She gently said as she lifted my chin up.

“You’re going to be busy with your job—and barely have time for me.  People always like that.  Once they get immersed to the job, the forget about everything—health, lover, family...”  I murmured while I was started to wail.

“Unnie, I promise you that I will not be like those people.”  She leaned over to face me closer.

“You can say that because you have never been before.  You’ll neglect me later, because you have no time, and already tired when you’re getting home.”  I scorned.

“Oh, my God.  I will never neglect you, Unnie.  I am so much in love with you, and I already wanted you since the first time we met, how can I neglect you when I want you so badly?  I already miss you even though we only a second apart—it may sound cheesy and exaggerate, but I am telling you the truth.”  She said solemnly, and I slowly calmed down.

“Really?”  I looked at her in hopeful.

“Absolutely.”  She stated firmly.  No doubt in her eyes.

“Still…  I don’t want you to work—too hard.”  I muttered.

“I won’t, Unnie…  I’ll match my schedule with yours, so that we can share the quality time together to replace the time when we are not together.”  She leaned closer to kiss my forehead, and my anger completely faded away.

“Promise?”  I lifted my pinky finger up.

“Promise.”

We did the pinky promise before she laying me on the loveseat.

“You’re really adorable when you are being sulky.”  She giggled to me.

“Stop it!”  I hit her arm lightly.

She carefully rested my head on the pile of pillows.  She supported her weight with her palms, my arms were thrown around her neck as she leaned forward brushing my lips with hers.  it passionately before dipping her tongue inside my mouth.  Our tongue was tangled inside, twirling and swirling following the lust which turned us half-dizzy.  Bomi was amazing kisser.  I admitted, though I never kissed anyone else.  The way her lips nibbling and lips always made my peaked—made my clenched and wet—made my s hard and swollen.  I never been so mad over something.  Only Bomi who could make me so unconscious, mad, and possessive over something.  Bomi was mine, as well as all the mundane she gave to me.

On the top of me, Bomi still busy to make both of us rising by kissing and groping each other.  My sleep-gown was tugged up as I bent my knees and Bomi was on her knees between my thighs.  He arched her back down and shifted her lips to my neck, wetting it with the of her tongue.  Tracing every seam to make me writhed beneath her.  She my neck, giving me a hickey though another hickey from the previous make out was not completely faded yet.  Her hand slid down to my , massaging it slowly and rolling the between her fingers.

“Aaaaahhhh…”  I moaned as I felt ticklish and aroused.

Bomi resumed to squeezed my and slowly—in turn—the right side then to left side.  My fingers moved wildly in Bomi’s damp hair, some while jabbed it away when she was biting my to hard.

“Bbom-ahhhhh…”  I moaned out her name when her hand slipped under my gown, caressing my bare belly.

“I still cannot believe that I can touch you like this…”  She slurred when my lower lips which slightly swollen.

“Your touch is so warm…”  I said breathlessly.

“Aaaaahhhhh…”  I groaned as her palm cupped my firm mound.  Directly brushing the skin of my bare mound.

“You don’t wear bra at home, don’t you?  You always want to seduce me, right?”  She said lustfully.

“I…  I am… not…”  I stuttered, being pinched right on my peaked .

Bomi getting higher, as well as me.  She impatiently tugged my gown off, hurling it away on the floor before taking her own off.  She also did not wear bra, and she was beautiful—in topless, and damp hair which hanging around her shoulder.

She backed to kiss my lips.  More intense and passionate this time.  She devoured my lips until I hardly breath.  No matter how much I tried to kiss her passionately, I had never win to her enchanting kiss.  Our mounds were bouncing and rubbing against each other, slightly the crests of ours which already harden and peaked.  Bomi hands were busy touching my arms, cheeks, neck, s, belly, and finally landed on my thighs.

“Ngggghhh…”  My moaned blocked by her kiss.

She caressed my thigh gently.  Sending me a foreign yet pleasant thrill over me.  I wanted her to go upward, to touch my wet crotch, to circle my swollen .  But I could feel that she was hesitated to reach my core.  My hands slowly crept to her short-sweat pants, trying to pulling it down without breaking the kiss.  As Bomi understood my intention, she helped me to take it off, leaving only her on, so do I.

She leaned her body closer to mine.  Lips kissing and nibbling endlessly, mounds pressing against each other, covered- grinding against each other.  It was the hottest and most passionate make-out we ever had.  We devouring each other’s lust until we were about to reach our peak.  Bomi deepened the kiss, massaged my harder, and grinded the crotch faster.  My hands buried on Bomi’s shoulder, and as I felt the wave of pleasure coming closer, I gripped her tighter, did not realize that my manicured nails were hurt her.

“I am going to come, Unnie…”  She moved faster.

“Me too…”  I closed my eyes.

We continued the kiss and grind, until our body were shivering, our muscle tightening, and soon releasing warm liquid through our core.

“Oh…”  We let out a relieved moan.

Bomi placed her head on my chest, her heavy breath my bare s and I could not promise not to feel hot again.

“You’re really amazing, Unnie…”  She said after catching her breath.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter