Chapter 2

Sealed Voice

 Class 3-A, Wednesday, a Week later 10.00 AM

AUTHOR POV

All the students were concentrating to the lesson that the teacher told them and since it was about math subjects, no one dare to let their eyes go from the board. Well.. of course we all know that math is a complicated thing and really need full concentration so we can easily understand it.

“Ms. Hirai!” oh… Perhaps Momo is the only person who dares to not pay attention at the lesson. She was sleeping peacefully without knowing that her teacher was already mad at her.

“Ms. Park, wake her up.” Said the teacher to Jihyo who apparently sit across to Momo, seperated by an empty space for people to walkthrough.

Without a word, the almighty president god jihyo just kicked Momo’s chair and made the owner woke up. Momo gave Jihyo a glare but she immediately felt intimidated by a pair of burning big round eyes that Jihyo has which apparently glaring at her fiercely.

“So Ms.Hirai. you already had a nice rest so I assume you can answer the question number five right?” asked the teacher.

With her drowsy eyes, Momo looked at the question and her eyebrows started to frown. “Damn…” whispered her to herself.

“It’s C.” after hearing that, the whole class sounding an ‘oooh’ sound in unison.  They amazed since maybe this is the first time Momo gave a right answer at math. All the students in the class know that Momo is really bad at math and she doesn’t even have willing to learn about it.

“Whoa. Nice! Finally you can get the right answer Ms. Hirai! Do you mind if you explain it to your friends?” asked the teacher

“yes I do mind sir.” Said Momo lightly. She even didn’t considered that the proud smile on her teacher’s face had turned to a scary frown which indicate how angry he is. But because of another ‘light’ kick from Jihyo, Momo dragged herself lazily to the front of the class and stood beside the teacher.

“Now please write in the board and tell your friends how you can get the answer.” Said the teacher.

Momo just nod and grabbed the chalk. She release a huge deep sigh and wrote something on the board. But when she finished wrote the answer, all her classmate tried to hold their laugh while Jihyo and Nayeon massaging their forehead.

I randomly chose it.

As Soon as the teacher saw that, he gave momo a glare while Momo just showing her pabo grin.

“Out Ms.Hirai.” said the teacher

“W-why?! I didn’t do anything wrong.” Said Momo

“so sleeping during my class and doing THIS is not wrong huh Ms. Hirai?” Momo shook her head proudly.

“well.. Perhaps sleep in saem’s class is wrong. But saem asked me to write how I got the answer, right? Well.. this is how I got it. I don’t see anything wrong with that.” Said Momo.

“Ms. Hirai, Out from my class!” demand the teacher.

“Well saem.. this is my class. You don’t have an—“

“OUT OR YOU END UP IN PRINCIPLE OFFICE!” Momo quickly dashed out from the class and it made all her classmate laughing at her. with a frown and a grumpy pout, Momo just stood beside the front door, under the class sign.


JYP High A Building 1st floor corridor

HIRAI MOMO POV

Damn… I don’t really understand that bald old man. I do everything he said yet he end up mad at me. geez.. but well look at the bright side! I don’t have to hear any boring thing or any complicated thing anymore since I have to stay here until the lesson ends which is like on an hour and half or more…. kekeke.

Thank god I have my phone in my pocket and decided to play with it. tho there will be no notification come up since everyone is still on the class. But you know, surfing on the web is the best thing for time killing.

“O? Moguri-ssi?” I looked at the person who called me. She stood across me and she was just went out from her class perhaps being punished like me.

“What’re you doing here? The teacher sent you out too?” I nod at her question. Oh by the way, she’s Yoo Jeongyeon, the VG club’s leader.

At first I want to focus on my phone again but the cautions move that Jeongyeon kept doing like; she always peeking the class through the window or looking left and right like she was looking for something, really bothers me. but then she suddenly squatted down and crawled away from her class door. W-wait. Does She trying to escape?!

“Yah! Where are you think you’re going?! You’re still grounded!” I said half whispering.

“Why bother standing there for an hour and half without doing anything? Its boring! I’m going to other place. Wanna come?” although I used to be kicked out from math class, running away from it probably going to be my first time. It’s scares me so I kind of hesitated when she asked me.

“Won’t teacher doubled your punishment?”

“They won’t double the punishment. Only the nags. But you don’t have to worry about that! We’re going to the safest place for us to skip classes. So are you coming or not?” the word ‘safest’ made me a little bit interested with her offer. Without answering her question, I do what she just did a while ago, peeking inside the class, checking my surrounding and slowly crawling towards jeongyeon’s back. I hope this is worth it…

“Ah right I almost forgot. Here. Use this.” I took a small black thing from her. before I asked her, I saw jeongyeon put that thing in her ear. Don’t tell me this is a spy kind of thingy? W-wait w-wait.. don’t tell me I’m going to experience the VG club role-playing thing.. no no I won’t do it

“test test” the vivid sound I just heard made me curious about the little thing I held. So I end up using it in my right ear.

“Ostrich here with a guest. Eagle do you hear me?” said Jeongyeon

“Loud and clear capt!” said another voice.

“Okay guide us to the safe house.”

“Roger that! First, stay humble so you can be positive.” What?? What does she mean? Why all of the sudden she gave a quotes to us?? But suddenly Jeongyeon crawled away and I decided to do what she do.

We crawled quiet long until the end of our class and we arrived at the intersection where left is into school park which also a path to go to other building, on my right is to the school gate, straight is to other 3rd year classes, and there also stairs to the second floor which is the second year classes located in. now where are this safe house they’ve been talking?

“Eagle, we are positive.” Aah.. I get it know.. stay humble so you can be positive means we must stay low or crawling until we reach the intersection which it shape like a positive sign.. damn this girls.. what a weird and long codes..

“Your future is bright, but beware of your past capt.” Said the eagle. Geez… I can be a wise person if I keep hearing this motivational ‘quotes’ from them.

“Copy that. Raccoon, stay her for a sec.” I just stay still and play along with her. Now she squat a bit and walked slowly to her left and go near the door while aiming her imaginary gun a.k.a her hands, to her front and once she arrived at the door, she  gave me a signal to go near her. Again… I hope this ‘adventure’ is worth it.

.

.

.

.

The walked to this place is kind of weird with Jeongyeon kept acting like a spy or soldier or anything like that and strange yet wise codes I heard from my right ear came from a girl called eagle. But here right now, I’m standing in front of the so called safe house. What I can’t believe is… this is the VG Club room.. how come this place could be a safe house? Oh well.. let’s give it a try.

When I opened the door, there are three girls in the room. Two sitting at the desk doing something with the computer, and jeongyeon who’s now turning the game console on. Wow.. these girls really free huh…

“Ah I almost forgot! Introduce yourself to our guest guys.” Because of that, the light red or maybe orange like haired girl and a dark brown haired girl smiled at me and start introduced their self.

“annyeong haseyo! You’ve heard my voice earlier. I’m eagle but my real name is kim dahyun, 1st year student and this is the one who owned that earpiece, squirrel, Minatozaki Sana, 2nd year.” Said the orange like haired girl.

“Annyeong haseyo, Hirai Momo imnida. I’m 3rd year student. Nice to meet you guys.” I said while bowing to them.

“Just enjoy yourself Moguri-ssi. This is the safest place ever for ditching classes without being punished.” Said Jeongyeon. I sat on a black sofa that Jeongyeon also sat on and watched her playing something.

“Why this is the safest place?” I asked.

“We have the almighty Myoui and Minatozaki as Our member. Who even dares to mess with those two big company huh?”

Aah.. right.. Myoui Co. and Minatozaki Co. are the biggest company in japan and Korea. Well both of them mainly a Japan company same as my father’s but those two like the oldest company inherit from generation to generation while the hirai company was just created in my father’s era so yeah.. Teachers still going to treat me like a normal student while Mina and the Minatozaki girl will be treated as a queen. And this is also why school never complain about VG club’s activity. Well school asked us, the student council to cut all the unbeneficial and non-sense club whom only exist for refreshing and cost so many school budget. Many useless club were disbanded with our authority but.. I never saw VG club on the list. Tho the only thing they do are just playing and creating game. Maybe because there are two big company’s daughters in this club which is also donator for the school and it made school never considered them as a non-sense club. What a fair world.

.

.

.

As times goes by, I tried to blend in with the VG club members like just enjoying my free time and relaxing. I just laid myself on sofa and played my phone while those three doing something different. Jeongyeon still with her game. The eagle girl still focusing on the pc like she’s monitoring something, and the Minatozaki girl.. well she just applying nail arts on her fingers. Damn… this girls really doesn’t afraid that teachers might caught them huh?

“You know if you feel comfortable in here, you can be one of our member.” Said jeongyeon.

“I don’t really interested in game and I don’t have any knowledge about it.”

“But we have Myoui Mina.” I dropped my phone and get closer to Jeongyeon.

“And what that supposed to mean?” Jeongyeon paused her game and looked at me

“You like her don’t you?” I widen my eyes as jeongyeon asked that and I shook my head hard. well Mina is totally fine but I think I still don’t have that kind of feeling towards her… yet. Maybe?

“Then why you suddenly want to know her more? why you suddenly want to get close to her? why you suddenly want to be her friend? And why you suddenly want to reveal mina’s voice? why? Isn’t that because you interested with her? i brought you here because of those things you told to mina a few days ago. i need an answer. a sincere and true one.”

ah.. so this is about that.. Mina must be the one who told her about this. yes a few days ago I decided to talk to mina and tell her everything about my plan. You know the plan to make mina speak to me using her own voice and reveal the true reason of why she use an app to communicate. Well I’m a straightforward person so I told her. and I think if I hide my real intention to her when I tried to be her friends, perhaps she might be hurt if she knows later. You know…. the feeling of being used or something like that.. I don’t want her to miss understand that. So yea.. and amazingly she’s okay with it.

“So Moguri-ssi. You like her don’t you?” suddenly Dahyun and Sana moved and sat around me and gave me the same gaze that jeongyeon gave me. whoa.. this is scary..

“w-well.. she is indeed pretty and cute but listen. the reason why I tried so hard to get closer with her is because i’m curious about her. she’s the most unique person I’ve ever met and she really an interesting person especially her way to communicate. So no romance feeling in this thing. Just simply a curiosity.”  I said but no responds from them. they just staring at me with no expression.

 “Okay… honestly, I’ve asked nayeon and jihyo about mina and you guys know right that they are close with each other. so I asked about the reason why Mina used Ispeak but the reason they told me, were different with the one that Mina told me. so I think there’s something more behind it.. because of that, I tried to be her friend and perhaps she will tell me about the real reason if we already be friend. ”

Those three looked at each other’s eyes like they were sending messages through their eyes. Perhaps they think I’m going to do something bad to Mina or anything.. okay let’s prevent that to happen.

“But guys, listen. I won’t do bad things to her. even if she decided not to tell me the truth or she won’t speak normally to me, I’m okay with that and I won’t leave her. I really want to get close with Mina.”

“and why is that? Is it because she’s Myoui?” I shook my head fast as a strong denial.

“No! of course not! Those unique things that mina have are the reason why I really interested to her and of course those makes me want to be her friend. It’s like her traits magnetize me. if you guys afraid that I might leave her, I won’t and I f you guys think I might hurt her, I promise I will do my best not to do it. promise.”

Again those three looked at each other and suddenly they smiled at me. “Okay we get it know. we trust you. Mina is our precious sister so don’t harm her okay.” I nod and smiled widely as those there also smiled at me. whuw what a relive.

We continue our conversation and we talked about many things like mainly I asked about what this club usually do every day, what project that they’ve succeeded, and of course about Mina.

These are a few important thing about Mina. First, she loves ketchup and sweet food especially cakes. Second, there’s a rule that we mustn’t break. Whenever Mina in the middle of doing something and there are earphone plugged in her ears, it means she don’t want anyone to disturb her since she is in the middle of high concentration mode. Even if the earphone is not even plugged to phone or laptop, we should go away because when Mina angry, it’s scary. Lastly, Mina always looks anxious whenever there is a heavy rain pouring down. they didn’t know tho the reason behind it but that’s okay.. I just have to remember all this things so I can be close to her.

 And also through this conversation with those three, we really are mustn’t judge the book by it covers.. because yeah.. these girls whom I always thought as the weirdest people on earth, are simply normal although they usually doing something weird every lunch break. But they are friendly, funny and really kind persons. So I think this is why Nayeon always mad at us—me and jihyo, whenever we laughing and mocking at the weird stuffs that VG club usually do. Sana the chatterbox, dahyun the gag man and jeongyeon the one who always throw a lame jokes. But I still laugh at it.


AUTHOR POV

As those girls laughing and playing games leisurely, suddenly they heard someone from the hallway screaming Jeongyeon’s name and her voice sounds like Nayeon’s voice. Jeongyeon paused her game and rushed to the door to lock it. Jeongyeon also took off her blazer and covered a small window on the door to prevent Nayeon peeking from it.

 *Knock knock knock*

“YOO JEONGYEON! Open the door!”

All of them started to panic. Even sana suddenly tripped over nothing because of it. Momo a little bit scared but she kind of relieves since it was just Nayeon. But if its Jihyo, she probably trying to jump from the window or climb up to the rooftop. The person who really scared of Nayeon is not Dahyun and Sana since they can just tell Nayeon that they were discussing about new project and nayeon usually okay with it. Those two are panicking because they don’t know how to protect Jeongyeon from Nayeon since Jeongyeon can’t use the same reason as them. it all because Nayeon really strict with Jeongyeon since Jeongyeon is already in senior year and she need to study harder. So if nayeon caught Jeongyeon ditch class, Nayeon would scold her longer then teacher usually scold her and when nayeon start scolding, you can order a couple of foods from delivery services twice or maybe more. Because of it, Jeongyeon sometimes called her granny.

The door kept creating a loud noise as Nayeon keep knocking or perhaps punching at the door and it made all of them more panic than ever. Jeongyeon gave Dahyun a sign to go to the computer and she imidietly ran to there. Dahyun looked like she’s typing something furiously and looked pretty intense with the computer.

“Sana eonni help me!” said Dahyun. Sana dashed to where dahyun is and take over her position. out of curiousity, momo also went near them and she shocked the moment she saw what’s on the monitor. Its full of letters and numbers like they were trying to break a code.

“What are you doing?” Momo asked.

“Someone messing with the CCTV code and we need to break it so we can see through the CCTV outside the room.” Said Dahyun.

“W-wait! You guys breaking to school security system?!” dahyun nod

“Well. The school security system was made by Minatozaki co. so it’s not a crime for us to break it since Sana eonni didn’t mind at all. But someone messing with it.” Momo who felt dizzy when she looked at those codes decided to sat on the sofa and play with her phone.

“Yah! Moguri-ssi! Why you can be that relax!” whispered Jeongyeon.

“It’s Just Nayeon.. not Jihyo. And I don’t know how I can help so maybe I can help you by just relaxing and shut up.” Said Momo.

“Done! I got visual!” said Sana and dahyun. But as they looked at the monitor, they suddenly sigh. Dahyun sat on the chair calmly and sana walked towards the door. She opened the lock but Jeongyeon stopped her.

“Yah! You want to kill me?!” whispered her. “Trust me. it’s going to be okay.” Said Sana. “Are you crazy? That bunny will beat me up!” Sana again let out a sigh and pushed Jeongyeon out from the door and it made Jeongyeon hiding under the desk.

*Click*

The door was widely opened but there was nothing. Just an empty hallway. Sana just walked away from the door and sat on the sofa.

“you can come in eonni. You succeeded to trick us and made us panicked.” Said Dahyun.

Suddenly a girl popped up with a huge happy gummy smile and she gave us a V sign with her hand.  As Jeongyeon saw who the person is, she yelled at her furiously.

“YAH! It’s not funny at all Minari!” yelled Jeongyeon angrily. As Momo heard Jeongyeon mention’s Mina’s name, Momo turned her head towards the door and their eyes met.

“where’s nayeon?” asked Momo. Mina chuckled because of Momo’s question

“I don’t know. kekeke.” Momo’s eyes grew wider as she heard Mina talking with nayeon voice.

“How could you do that?!” asked Momo. Mina closed and locked the door and walked to her desk.

“I just upgraded the Ispeak. How is it? cool right?” the fact is, mina change her usual robotic voice on her app with Nayeon's voice. she just want to have tricked her friends since they usually pranked her. mostly Jeongyeon.

“Whoa.. you upgraded that?! Cool! Mina, you should sell this to an IT company! You’ll be rich! i mean more rich than now!” said Jeongyeon who already sat on sofa preparing to play game again.

“I’m still going to develop it more until its really really perfect, than I sell it.”

“But you already developed it like more than a decades!” Mina just shook her head at dahyun’s remark.

Momo who’s easily amused by an interesting thing, walked towards Mina’s desk and looked into the laptop curiously. Mina smiled a little as she saw Momo’s amused face near her. Momo just looked like a little kid who found something new and Mina found it cute.

 “This is really cool! can you use my voice too??” Momo asked full of enthusiasm. Mina giggled softly and nod.

“but I need to record your voice first. Are you okay with that?” Momo nod hard with a huge smile plastered on her face and she just doing everythin Mina told her to do.

While Momo and Mina focusing on putting Momo’s voice in the app, Jeongyeon, dahyun and sana discussing about the security system that been hacked by someone.

“You know what, the person who hacked the school security system must be great at programming.” Said sana.

“yes sana eonni is right. usually we can break it just with a simple code that Sana eonni told us, but when we entered the code, another security barrier showed up and it even harder than the original one.” Said dahyun

“fortunately I remember a few steps that Mina taught me and I can break it easily.” Said sana

“then you should tell you father about it sana! Make him create a new system that hard to be broke.” Said Jeongyeon.

“but we must find the culprit first and asked that person to change it to no-“ sana was cut by Momo's shocking remarks.

“you don’t have to do that. I’m the one who hacked the system.” All of them looked at Momo with shocked and confusion. but Momo shook her head and pointed at Mina who apparently using Momo's voice to talk. and Mina smile as she tricked her friends again.

“I Broke the system and change it a little bit so I can successfully completed my plan to scare you guys keke Mian.” After hearing that the three of them ran to Mina and tickled her hard. Momo enjoying the view with Mina smiling wide and she keep moving right and left try to avoid her club mate’s deadly hands. But Momo decided to stop them as Mina’s face is burn red and she looked hard to breath. 

.

.

.

A few minutes later

 

*Ding dong deng dong ding dong deng dong*

The bell that indicate the end of the class rang loudly but all of them didn’t really mind that sound. They were busy playing games and do something else. Even now Momo are playing against Jeongyeon in a fighting game. Momo who never play any games find the fighting game really fun and it kind of addicting. Sana and dahyun just watching them and betting for the winner, while Mina just doing something with her laptop.

“yah moguri-ssi! You said that you can’t play any game!” complain Jeongyeon while she tried really hard to hit Momo’s character.

“I am! i didn’t know I can play game this good! Yeah! another win!!” said Momo as her character killed Jeongyeon’s.

“I can’t let a newbie hurt our club’s pride. Minari! We need you!” said Jeongyeon. Mina walked to the sofa and took Jeongyeon’s joy stick. Jeongyeon massaging Mina's shoulder while Mina just randomly chose a character. But for Momo, she still playing with the same character that made her win over Jeongyeon plenty times.

“You want me to go easy on you, Myoui?” Mina smirked at Momo and it made Momo shocked a bit. She didn’t know an innocent girl can smirk..

The game started and it end easily with Mina’s victory. Even Mina wins with a K.O, meaning mina’s character didn’t lose any Health Point (HP) or blood. They done couple of times but the result still the same. Mina remains undefeated.

“Let me introduced you. She is Myoui Mina. Our software and programming developer plus game master. All of our game also tested by her first. If she finds it interesting, then we can send it to a game creating competition.” Momo shocked at what Jeongyeon said and she gave two thumbs up to Mina and of course the introvert penguin just smile and bow politely.

*ring ring*

Momo’s phone suddenly ringing and she froze when she saw the caller ID that written on her phone screen.

“why you’re not answering it sunbae?” asked Dahyun.

“Jeongyeon.. you said that this is the safest place to ditch class right?”

“Yup! No one can mess with us!”

With her hand shivered hard, Momo showed Them her phone. “How about her?” the three of them also shocked as they read it. while Mina, well.. she just being herself. Calm and composed. “Red alert guys!!Dahyun, Eagle mode! Sana, let’s pretend to discuss about next project. Mina.. just do what you usually do. And Moguri-ssi.. um.. just don’t answer her phone got it?” All of them nod at Jeongyeon command and ran to their position. dahyun in front of the computer, Jeongyeon and Sana on sofa discussing about something, Mina doing something with her laptop and Momo dozing emptily at her phone which written ‘God Jihyo’ on it. the club member also afraid with Jihyo so they also panicking when they saw her name. Although they didn’t do anything wrong, but just seeing Jihyo’s name made them scared. It has a same feeling when you driving behind a police officer’s car. (A/N: You get it right? the nervousness even you didn’t do anything wrong. Kkk~)

“Got my eyes on her! she’s on the park! But bad news! Nayeon eonni is with her!” Said dahyun.

“oh my god I’m in a big trouble if both of them coming! What should I do!!” said Momo who’s now running around the room.

“hide her!” said Jeongyeon.

“where? We don’t have space!” said Sana.

“They’re on the C building entrance!” all of them start to panic more but suddenly Mina dragged Momo to her desk and gave her a helmet and gloves. Those things have wires that mina pasted all over Momo’s arms.

“W-what is this?! I can’t see a thing!” said Momo

“Now you just dance freely. Any kind of dance is fine.” Said Mina through her app.

“w-what? right now is not the time fo—“

“just trust me sunbae.” Momo then shut up and start dancing. She thought that it kind of stupid but somehow Mina’s words hypnotize her and made her did that immediately.

*Knock knock knock*

Dahyun immediately ran to the door and opened it. there stood two scary student council member, ready to kill a girl named hirai Momo. “I’m looking for a girl name Hirai Momo who apparently running away from teacher punishment.” Said Jihyo. Momo could hear loud and clear what Jihyo said and she trembling in fear. But Momo keep dancing, hiding her nervousness.

“said that I’m the one who brought you here.” Mina whispered (still with her laptop but with a very low volume) to Momo  

“Hirai-ssi. Stop dancing and Mind to tell us the reason why you ran away even though you were just kicked out from class by teacher?” asked Jihyo who’s now standing in front of her. But Momo can’t see it since she's using a helmet that blinded her. Nayeon also beside her with a glare.

“M-Myoui asked me to come here.. so i-I just came along.” Said Momo. held Momo so she stopped dancing. After that Mina unplugged all the wires off from Momo’s arms and she also took off the helmet and gloves from her. Now Momo can see Jihyo’s burning big eyes and Nayeon sharp glare infront of her.

“Stop scaring her like that eonni. look, I need Hirai sunbae so I can create this.” Mina showed Jihyo and Nayeon something from her laptop and it made both of them amazed.

“Whoa! It's doing the same dance like what Momo just did!” the entire room were curious so they went nearer Mina’s laptop and see Mina’s masterpiece.

“I heard Hirai sunbae is the best dancer in our school so I decided to ask for her help to make this thing. It’s for a nearest competition that sana anda Jeongyeon eonni talked about.” Mina neatly covered up all the lies and made it like a real thing. this is one of the evidence that Mina is really are genius since she can think for solution that fast.

“Yokshi uri Minari!” said Jeongyeon, dahyun and Sana. Who glad that Mina successfully perfecting their lie. Mina just smiled and gave them a V sign. While Momo just dozed at the monitor, amazed with Mina’s masterpiece.

‘it’s not even 5 minutes but she manage to create something like that? Wow..’ thought Momo.

“Okay I believed you. But next time, please tell me first okay?” Mina nod at Jihyo’s request.

“So how about you Ms. Yoo. Didn’t we have an agreement about not to use class time as a club meeting?” asked Nayeon.

“w-well.. I was just from teacher’s room since I was kicked out from the class. And they called me here said that Mina has a project to show.” Nayeon squinted her eyes at Jeongyeon suspicious with her answer. But Nayeon decided to let it go. “Fine. But there is no next time okay?” Jeongyeon Nod.

“Now. Mina, are you done your thing with Momo?” Mina nod.

“Okay now everybody let’s go back to class and you can continue discussing about the project later on the lunch break.” Said Jihyo. all of them nod and start walking out the room. But Mina still sat on her chair and Momo approached her.

“Thank you.. for saving me.” said Momo. Mina just smile at Momo and gave her a thumb

“hey you two come on.” Said Jihyo.

“I’ll stay for a bit eonni. I have something to do.” Said Mina.

“work?” Mina nod. “Okay. Come on Momo don’t disturb her.” Jihyo dragged Momo out of the room to her class.Mina just chukled a bit when she saw Momo tried to refuse being dragged by Jihyo but then she focused her mind on her laptop.

Mina is indeed the best young programmer. Her skilled was used by many company and she owned many copyrights through her software and game. So Mina not just an ordinary student. She is a programmer, a game maker, and she does many things regarding to programming like creating a security system etc. Jihyo and teachers know about it so they freely let mina in and out of the class. Besides, there is no teacher who dares to do something with Mina since she is the Myoui daughter. But just then when Mina want to put her earphone in her ear, her phone vibrating and she smiled when she saw what’s written on it.

Message From Hirai Sunbae:

Mina, thank you so much for saving me.. well I don’t know how to repay it but.. eum do you mind if I drive you home? I just want to repay you that’s all..

Meanwhile, Momo who’s now walking out from building C with Jihyo and Nayeon keep nagging at her, startled when her phone vibrate.

Message From Myoui ^^:

You don’t have to but okay. I’ll be waiting on the club’s room. See you afterschool sunbae ^^

But then another message came from her again

Message From Myoui ^^:

Oh and good luck for the next class! Make sure you won’t be kicked out from class again kekeke. Fighting!

Momo suddenly gave nayeon and Jihyo a huge smile and it scares them. “What’s with that face?” asked Jihyo.

“Nothing hehe. Kaja! Let’s study hard!” Nayeon and Jihyo looked at each other confused with their friend

“Hey you two! Come one! We’re going to be late!” said Momo who’s now happily skipped far away from nayeon and Jihyo.

“Sometimes, she’s can be weirder than all the VG club combined.” Said Jihyo

“Yeah.. we you’re right.”



AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I'm really really really really really sorry for the super late update!! 
i was sick for a couple of weeks after the new year... and after that i don't have any idea for this story T.T
I Hope you guys enjoy this chapter and.. i don't know this will be a good news or bad but i probably going to extend the chapter a little bit.. since MiMo is my biggest pairing and i have ideas to create a love triangle (oops! spoiler kkkk~) 

well! feel free to subscribe, comment, and up vote!
and of course sorry for the confusing words, lame jokes, and grammar error kekeke~ 
thank you and Love you guys!

 

Kamsahamnida~