Chapter 20

Sealed Voice

Hirai Residence, Sunday 09.00 AM

AUTHOR POV

It’s just a chill morning like usual in the Hirai residence. Mr. Hirai leisurely read the morning newspaper with a cup of black coffee accompanied him and Mrs.Hirai busy in the kitchen, preparing breakfast for her husband and her youngest daughter whom of course still enjoying herself in dreamland. And like the usual morning, there’s another person who come and help Mrs.Hirai making breakfast for the hirai and also herself.

*CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP*

That rapid sound of chopping made Mrs. Hirai stopped anything she was doing and looked toward the person who did it.

 “Oh my.. your knife skill is really remarkable, Mina-chan..” said Mrs. Hirai and yes, the additional person who filled the hirais morning is none other than myoui mina.

“T-thank you auntie.. how about the size? Are these enough?”

“It’s perfect darling.” Said Mrs. Hirai as she took the vegetables that mina just cut.

“And oh.. could you crack some eggs and stir it too? Momo been carving tamago yaki these days.” Mina then nod her head, complied with Mrs.Hirai order. After that she quickly cracked few eggs and stir it like a pro. With the way Mina use apron, ponytail and skillfully stir the eggs, made Mrs.Hirai amused again

“Whoa… Mina-chan.. You are really the great example of an ideal daughter in law every mother dream of.” With that statement, Mina nearly dropped the bowl she’s holding. Clearly this is not the first time she heard that kind of compliment but this is the first time she heard it from a grown up.

“D-daughter in law?!” asked Mina with a slight of nervous, panic, and flattered combined.

“Yes! You are pretty, smart, kind, you also polite, and you can cook like a pro..”

“N-no.. I’m nothing like that..” Seeing how mina reacted, woke up the inner teaser inside Mrs. Hirai

“Maybe I should ask momo to marry you.” Hearing that Mina’s face burned red.

“Eeh? M-m..Marry me? N-no.. I’m n—I think tha.. eum.. i.. i..B-but i..” Mrs. Hirai let out a chuckled when she saw how panic mina is. Nothing coherent came from mina’s mouth and her face was so red, feels like it could blow up any time.

“Hey mina! relax! I’m just teasing you.. no need to be that panic.” Said Mrs. Hirai as she patted Mina’s head and of course, after knowing it just a joke, mina released a relieved sigh.

“I-I’m finished with the eggs auntie..” said Mina

“Oh thank you! Well after I cook this, everything is done. And umm… Could you do me another favor?” Mina nod her head.

 “Please wake momo up.. she need to prepare herself for the competition.” Mina nod and quickly went upstairs to wake Momo. Without mina even realized, she walked with a big smile towards momo’s room. But of course, Mrs. Hirai’s hawk eyes caught a small glimpse on it and it made her heart warm

What a lovely Teenagers..


Momo’s Room

“oh my god..” Said Mina who’s shocked upon seeing how chaotic Momo’s room right now.. Everything that supposed to be on momo’s bed, now are on the floor. Her blanket, her plushies, her Sullivan doll, even her pillows were scattering on the floor. Through her way to Momo’s bed, Mina picked up everything and put it nicely on momo’s bed.

Mina automatically held her chuckle the moment she saw Momo’s sleeping positions. Momo’s hands and foot spread out, hair was a mess, opened with a slight trace of droll, the way sweats running down her face and her brows frowned made Mina realized that probably all this chaos happened because momo can’t deal with the heat. Even tho Momo already wore white baggy muscle shirt and black short, she still can’t stand the heat. Well it’s already summer so it’s make sense that the temperature starting to get higher than usual.

“Momo eonni.. it’s time to wake up.” Said Mina. Momo frowned got thicker as now she tossed herself and then turned away from mina.

“Turn on the Air Con please..”

“It’s already on eonni.” And nothing.. Momo didn’t say anything and just went back to her deep slumber.

“Eonnii~” Mina tried to shake momo’s body but again, momo just frowned and let out a whine. “So hoot…”

“Come on momo eonni.. you’d be la—Omo! eo-eonni stop!” Mina suddenly held Momo’s hand as she suddenly tried to take off her clothes.

“Aaa let go.... it’s hot!” while momo whined, Mina still holding momo’s hands.

“But you don’t need to take off your clothes!”

“It’s too hot mina.. I can’t stand it!” said Momo

“Taking a bath it’s a lot better than taking off your clothes.” Momo then gave up on taking of her clothes and groaned in annoyance.

“But I’m sleepy...” said Momo. But since suddenly an idea popped in Mina’s head, she decided to give what momo wanted. Or at least pretend that she granted it

“Okay. I’ll give you five minutes eonni.” Said Mina.

Actually, if Momo awake right now, she can see a satisfied smirked on Mina’s face.  That smirked came out because of she figured out an effective plan that could make Momo wake up right away.

Mina suddenly turned off the Air Con and after that she wrapped Momo with her thick pink blanket. Mina also sleep beside momo and hugged her tight so Momo will be wrapped like a burrito. Feeling mina’s presence, Momo snuggled a little bit closer and in instant, she found comfort.

But that comfort starting to fade away each second and replaced by an uncomfortable feeling that caused by heat. Momo started to rustle, showing a discomfort yet mina just smiled seeing her starting to work out. Momo tried to spread her arms, but blocked by mina tight hug.

“Mina-ya..” Momo whined mina’s name but still with eyes closed.

“Yes, eonni?”

“Let me go..” said Momo

“Ng? waeyo eonni? you didn’t like my hugs?”

“It’s not like tha... It’s just. hot..” Momo’s voice sounds really weak. well that’s make sense.. she can’t move her hands, wrapped like a burrito, and heat surrounding her. even mina’s sweet scent can’t cure any of it.

“You feel hot eonni? I feel warm here.” Said mina as she tighten up her hug on momo. The close distance made the heat rise up. It also made Momo’s breath starting to get hard and frown slowly appeared. Seeing this, mina was sure that momo reached her limit.

“UGH MYOUI!!!!!!” Mina chuckled when Momo yelled her name like that. A mixture of proud because her plan works and satisfied because she can put a prank on momo.

“Are you trying to kill me?! let me go! Yah! Take this off! Oh god I feel like I’m in hell!” said momo as she tried to shake her body, hope mina can let her go.

“I won’t let eonni go. Not until you promise to leave this bed and eat your breakfast.”

“But I’m so damn slee—“

“Well then.. we’ll be trapped here all day.”

“Okay okay! fine! I promise!” Mina then let go her hug and uncovered momo from the blanket. At that exact moment, Momo sat up and breathed heavily with sweats running through her body.

“pftt..”

Hearing a small scoffed from Mina’s mouth made momo threw a glare towards her and it made Mina automatically covered .

 “Happy?” Mina nod and although Mina covered , Momo knew that mina was smiling under it since her eye smile popped up beautifully. And yes.. that eye smile slightly extinguish Momo’s boiling anger.

“I assume you awake now?” asked mina.

“You think?” Mina grinned after seeing momo looked so pissed like that.

“I’m sorry eonni. but I don’t want you to be late for your competition.. and Auntie already done with the breakfast so.. let’s go downstairs?”

“hhh. Fine. But thanks to you I have to take a bath now.”

“You’re welcome.”

Then both of them went out from momo’s room and went downstairs. Momo went straight to the bathroom and mina went into dining room to help Mrs. Hirai setting the table.

“What happened up there? I heard momo yelled..” asked Mr. Hirai

“I kinda put a prank on her..” said Mina.

Suddenly Mr. Hirai fold his newspaper and asked for a high-five with mina.

“Yaah~ nice one kiddo. Welcome to the family.” Mina chuckled and high-five with Mr.Hirai.

“In this house, we only teased and put a prank on Momo. that’s the main rule.”

“I think I understand now why uncle, auntie, and even hana onee-san like to teased Momo eonni.. Her responds is so cute..” said Mina

“Cute?” the question from Mr. and Mrs. Hirai made mina realized what she just said.

“I-I  mean s-she’s cute like.. like.. like a kid.. yes! Whine, doing aegyo and such.. yes..” Mina then pretend to set up the plate but lowering her face to hide the blush.

Meanwhile Mr. and Mrs.Hirai looked to each other and threw the same teasing smirk.

.

.

After Momo finished her bath and ate her breakfast, the four of them went to the dance competition venue. Mr. Hirai the one who drive the car meanwhile momo and Mina sat on the back seat.

During the ride, Mr. and Mrs. Hirai filled the car with their conversation while momo and mina just sat silently in the back. Momo somehow still feel a little bit sleepy and just dozing off, watching the scenery. But somehow mina interpret Momo’s act differently. She thought maybe Momo still mad at her because of what she did earlier. Well since they ate breakfast, Momo didn’t say anything to her and just sat silently so its kinda disturbed mina’s thought and made her anxious that probably momo still mad at her.

Mina then moved slowly near Momo and then tapped her shoulder. Momo who was a little bit sleepy slightly startled when she felt mina’s tapped and changed her sight from scenery to Mina. Momo then greeted by mina’s worried and guilty face.

“Does eonni still mad at me?” asked mina with her innocent eyes.

 “W-wha? No.. no. I’m not mad at you..”

“Really?” Momo blushed hard as mina’s face getting cuter

“Y-yes.. why do you even think like that?” asked Momo

“It just.. Eonni haven’t talk to me..” Mina lowered her head and playing with her finger. Seeing mina sulked like that, Momo threw a small smile and patted her head.

“you worry too much Einstein.. I'm just sleepy...”

 And there comes mina’s famous gummy smile—a sign of relieved and happy that Momo actually not mad at her.

“If eonni doesn’t mad at me, I can wake yo—”

“No.” a short and quick answer from momo made mina laughed

“I’m just joking eonni.. I won’t do it again.”

 Momo suddenly let out a smirk and then she said, “And I’ll make sure you won’t!” Without warning, Momo struck Mina with tickle attack and made mina giggling non-stop

“Eonni! eonni! we’re in the car!” said Mina between her giggle.

“Promise you won’t do it again?”

“Yes! Please stop! its so tickle!” Momo then stop her tickling and let mina breath. Slowly mina tried to normalize her breath. But actually momo still not finished.

“You think I’m done?!!” Momo continue to tickle Mina and made the car filled with mina’s giggle.

“Hhaha eonni!!” Momo then decided to stop after she saw mina’s face turned red.

Mina trying so hard to normalize her breath tho sometimes there’s still few giggles came out in the middle of it. meanwhile, Mrs.Hirai was silently witnessing all of that and with her hand prompting her chin she let out a wide smile.

“What’s with that face.. mom?” asked Momo

“aah.. it’s good to be young..” said Mrs. Hirai

“What do you mean by that?”

“Seeing you two make me remember about the old time I spent with your father… right honey?”

“Yes.. I can’t see but I can feel it..” different with mina who suddenly moved few steps away from momo and blushing, Momo confused and didn’t understand why her mother could remember her old time just by watching herself and mina.

“How? We are girls tho and none of us is a boy.. how can we resemble to your past?” Mrs.Hirai let out a sigh hearing such question came out from momo.

“Mina-ya.. I think you choose wrong person.” Said Mrs. Hirai

“eh?? A..anio.. anio! I-it’s not like that.. I-I don’t have that kind of feeling..”

“eeeh… that’s too bad..”

“What? what kind of feeling? What are you guys talking about? Hey mina enlighten me please.”

“um.. well.. it just… Ah right! eonni haven’t told me anything about your performance!” said Mina who tried to change the subject because if she tell momo that their tickling moment resemble to Mr. and Mrs. Hirai lovely past, the vibe will be awkward and she doesn’t want that to happen.

And thank god momo is such an easy person to be drifted..  

“Oh I haven’t tell you? well.. I’m going to do a solo performance..”

“Really?? A solo??” said mina enthusiastically. Not just because she really looking forward to it, but it also because momo forget the previous topic

“Yes! And I’ll do hip-hop urban dance now. it’s my genre so its definetaly a performance that really worth to watch.”  Said Momo

“whoa I’ll look forward to it!”

“You should be! You see.. I never even lose when I dance in my genre. And you know what I alwa……” Seeing her daughter completely distracted and engrossed to a new conversation made mrs.Hirai let out a small sigh and looked back to the front.

“Your genes run to her too much..” whispered Mrs.Hirai to her husband and thank god Mina and Momo was engrossed into their own conversation. Mainly about momo bragging herself and tried to impress mina.

“What are you talking about? No way.. it’s her own traits.. it’s not from me.” denied Mr.Hirai

“You’re not trying to make me laugh right?”

“Of course not. I’m not easily distracted like that. Momo is sometime too dense and innocent but me? Nope. I’m not that kind of person. I’m a really focused man. Yes.”

“Whoa.. hearing a dense person identified other as dense is really remarkable.”

“What? now I’m dense too? Since whe—“

“Say honey, how about we eat sukiyaki after this?”

“Sukiyaki?? Wow! Great idea honey! You see, one of my employee told me that there’s a really ni……”

Hhh.. A really focused man huh?


 

Seoul Function Hall, 12.30

Now it’s 10 minutes before Momo’s performance. By Momo’s request, Mina still staying on the backstage and waited for momo’s time to standby.  Meanwhile Mr. and Mrs. Hirai already went to the audience seat and secured one empty seat for mina in a really strategic place.

The reason why Momo asked Mina to stay because Momo is not the type who socialized with her clubmates. Although today she’s doing solo dance, the rest of JYP High dance team are also there and joined in group categories. They form few units and going to performs different genre. Momo known as the cold and silent person in her dance club. Well not because momo hate them, it just momo not the type who interested on starting a conversation and she not even have will to start it too..

And another reason is, she feels nervous now and usually Jihyo and nayeon the one who can ease it down with their insults and teased.. but since the two couldn’t come, she need someone else and if she asked her parents to stay, she’s afraid that her cool and strong image would be replaced as a spoiled kid and she didn’t want that to happen. So.. Mina is the safest choice. Besides.. Leaning herself on mina’s shoulder is still the best way to ease her nerves. Tho mina didn’t say anything.. but her warmth, her sweet scent, and her soft touched somehow made momo calmed.

“Can I go now?” All mina got was a tight hug from momo. they were far from momo’s club mates and they also give them their back so none of momo’s club mates could see their cool dancing machine pouting like a kid.

“I feel like everyone looking at us from behind.. Maybe they want to hang out with you.” said Mina

“Aaa just stay..” whined momo.

 Seeing how momo leaned her head and played with mina’s fingers, made mina wanted to . Well.. another reason is because she feel a weird feeling inside her chest and she need to throw it.

“the way eonni act don’t really suit your outfit.. momorin~” well Momo was wearing a quite revealing outfit. It’s a black crop tank top that showcased her || abs and her arm muscle but that hot outfit added with a baggy blue pants that made her looked cool. Of course if Momo being this clingy totally 180 degree different with her outfit.

When mina called her cute nickname—momorin, momo whined again not because she hates that nickname—although she prefer not to be called by that in public, but because the way Mina use teasing tone to call her.

 “Ooh, the cool dancing machine now become momorin. ”

“Don’t know now you can speak this carefree in public.”

“My voice is small anyway no one can hear it…. Momorin~” said mina.

“ugh..stop teasing me please...” said momo. Mina chuckled when she saw momo reaction and she decide to drop it after she felt satisfied.

Time goes by but Momo clinginess still happened. Feeling something odd since momo being too clingy, somehow made mina think that perhaps momo was sick because she will be a clingy spoiled kid when she’s sick.. and she changed from a teaser Mina, to an over-caring Mina in a quick snap.

“Eonni are you feeling sick? You were quite down since morning..”

“What? no.. I’m okay.”

“But you never be this clingy unless you are sick..” said Mina as she put her hand on momo’s forehead and neck—checking her temperature.

“I’m just tired. I practiced too hard yesterday..”

“And why you have to practice that hard?”

“I don’t have much time to prepare since I have to study too for the exam and yesterday i kinda need distra—I-I mean extra training yes. So.. yea.”

“Next time, never agree to join any competition that start right before exam or after exam.. it’ll be hard for you to prepare it.”

“Yes yes mother i’m sorry. Now please let me sleep for few minutes.”

“You can sleep at time like this? whoa.. eonni is indeed cool..”

Momo snuggled to mina closer and she whispered shyly “Its… the only way I could ease up my nerves..”

Hearing that, mina smiled and leaned her head on top of momo’s head. “You’ll do well eonni.. I believe in you.”

“thank you..”

5 minutes after that, Momo was asked to stand by near the backstage door and waited for her time to go in. before Mina left the waiting room, Momo hugged her tight for a moment and mina keep caressing her back and wished her good luck. It’s really helped her to calm down and ease up.

“After this, let’s go eat jokbal or other meat dish.”

“You always know how to boost me up..”

“Eonni just too easy to be provoked.. Either it’s a good thing, or bad thing.” hearing that momo gave mina a glare and a sulking pout.

“Why you keep teasing me.. I miss the shy mina.” just when Mina wanted to reply momo, one of the staff called momo’s name and asked her to stand by.  

“Go eonni.. I’ll be watching you. Fighting!” momo then bid goodbye and followed the staff. Oh well of course momo was keep waving her hand to mina who smiled warmly at her and keep waving too.

The cutest..


HIRAI MOMO POV

Well that day went short yet full of amazing moments. I won the first place in the dance competition, got pretty nice prize from it too, and then I spent many times with mina. from eating jokbal, food that I haven’t touch again since I don’t know when..and then tasted new ice cream that sana recommended to mina, until we play in arcade and stuck there for 2 hours. Or more? I don’t really count it but those packed things feels like just happened in a short time. Well people said that time flies quick when we enjoy the moment.. and yes of course I really enjoy my time with mina.

Now it’s already night, and rain was pouring hard. We’re walking to mina’s house with of course, using umbrella to protect us from the rain. Thank god Mina watched the weather forecast this morning and brought her umbrella. If not.. we have to wait until the rain simmer down a bit..

I kinda like this moment. I mean.. rain is pouring hard tho my left shoulder was damped from the rain. But having mina glued on my arm, clung her arm tight on me was really a jackpot to me. We didn’t talk, since it’s useless.. The noise from the rain overpowered mina’s soft and small voice. and yes.. tho mina looks calm, I can see she still had a slight nervousness with the rain.

Once we arrived at mina’s house which again, dark, I quickly suggested her something.

“want me to stay the night?”  Mina looked surprised and flustered when I suddenly asked that

“Rain still pouring hard and you’re alone in your house. Thought you want some company..” I said

“T-thank you. But you don’t have to eonni.. you must be exhausted from the competition and hanging out with me..”

“It’s okay. I just can rest in your house right?” Mina gave me her guilty look and seeing her glistering puppy eyes like that melted my heart and automatically lifted up my smile

“It’s okay.. really. In fact, I can’t even rest if I leave you alone in this kind of weather.”

“Okay then.. thank you eonni.”

.

.

Through the night, the only thing we do is sat beside the bed and chitchatting. Everytime I spent with mina, we never run out of topics. Anything would suddenly popped out. from serious talk like school stuff, until the light topic like what we used to do during summer break. Oh right! I should invited her to my sister wedding!

“Hey Mina, do you have any plan for this summer?”

“Nothing I guess.. why eonni?”

“Well you see.. in three days, I’ll go to Japan and attend my sister’s wedding. Perhaps you can come?”

“I love to.. but I think my father will opposed it..”

“Ah.. right..” She then lowered her head and I can see that she was pouting.

“I’m sorry..”

I smiled and hugged her after she said that. “You’ve been apologizing too much today. it’s okay!” I brushed my cheek on her head and squeezed her body tight. Showing how adorable she is

“So.. how long eonni will stay in Japan?”

“Hm.. I don’t know.. mom said she want to have a family vacation after a very long time.. so.. a week maybe?”

She actually didn’t gave me any respond more than a hums. Until suddenly she replied my hug and said,

“I’m going to miss you..”

*THUMP THUMP*

Oh god! Clingy Mina is bad for my heart! I don’t know why she suddenly being so honest but goddd!! The way she said that was so adorable! Okay momo, collect yourself and just reply it coolly, yes.. don’t make it obvious that she made you flattered.

“Me too mina.”

“After you went back home, promise to hang out like this again?” god! She’s too clingy!

“Yes mina. of course..”

After that, we broke our hug and sat side by side. Mina leaned her head on to my shoulder and we continued our small talk which now about the project she was working on. She told me that yesterday she just sleep at 3 in the morning because she’s working on a her new project. After she said that, I kinda feel guilty. Well… she woke up earlier than me right? she just slept at 3am, and then came to my house at 8. Plus, she also helped my mom made breakfast.. And when I looked to look her face, fatigue is the only thing pictured on her.

“Wanna go to sleep now? you seems tired..” I said. But she shook her head and said, “let’s stay like this for awhile..” hearing how she seems weak like that, I hugged her and make sure she got the warmth and comfort.

I actually not the type who love skin-ship and closeness like this. But I don’t know.. Cuddling with mina, it just.. different. she’s warm, she smell sweet, and it just feels right. Oh yes maybe because I love her so much.. but yeah.. again.. She can always make me do everything that I never do.

Vogue sound of the pouring rain filled the silence between us. For a quite long time we didn’t speak again after that. Just sat and snuggled. I tried to peek into mina’s face, and guess what? she’s now adorably sleeping with her lips slightly parted. why she’s so beautiful.. She looks like a little baby princess when she sleep and yes.. she look at ease and peaceful.. I can looking at her face all night long.

“I love you so much, Myoui mina..” I said in a small voice. Well it’s okay right? mina is sleeping.. so she won’t hear what I was saying.. or.. not? Wait..

When I peeked at her again….. oh thank god her eyes still closed and her breath still as steady as previous.. nothing changed so yea.. she not hearing that.. Haha what a coward I am..

I’m such a pathetic huh? confessing my feeling when she’s sleeping. I’m really really envied Jihyo’s courage for directly confessed to Mina tho she was rejected, she can accept it maturely.. yes Jihyo did told me about the rejection but she said she’ll be okay and she even wished me a good luck plus ‘remind’ me that I must protect and never hurt mina. of course I promised that..

But being by her side is enough for me.. either it’s just as her friend or more.. it’s enough.. for now.

okay enough watching her face.. her body might be sore if we keep staying in this position. 

Slowly I lifted her head and propped her back on the bed for a second. After I’m done with preparing the bed for her, I slowly picked her up and laid her on the bed.

As soon as the blanket wrapped her, she curled up cutely and here I am.. laying myself beside her, prompting my head with my right arm and looking at her face like a creep..  I really can’t get enough with her fa—

*BAAM*

“Kyaa!” yes. That’s me who screamed because of the sudden thunder . And of course.. it made mina awake.

“Oh god.. sorry mina I woke you up.. It just the thu—” I stopped because the thunder again. Mina gave me a small smile then she just moved closer to me and snuggled.

“Now it’s my time to protect you, good night eonni..”

Oh my god! MYOUI MINA IS DANGEROUS!!!


Hirai Momo’s Room, 2 weeks after that.

Four days ago I was just came back from japan. We had a short family trip for a week during that time. My sister wedding held in Kyoto, in my hometown. The day after her wedding, my mom wanted to have a short tour in Kyoto—a nostalgic tour she said. After that we spent few days in a well-known onsen resort that located in Osaka. Yes.. we moved from one city to another.. my mom wanted so and nothing could stop her.

Right now, I’m in Sana’s house and we’re having a pool party. Well that was she said the first time she invited me. but now.. it’s more like pool war than a pool party.. All the girls splashing water all over the place and of course.. filled with tons of loud squealing from either sana, nayeon and an angry roar from jihyo.

Everyone is here. All the vgc member, and the devil trio—Jihyo, Nayeon,and Tzuyu.  Oh yes.. jihyo is here.. and like what’ve said Jihyo really took the rejection maturely and even now she can still smile, playing and even interacting with mina in the pool with others normaly like nothing was happened.. if I were her, I probably going to distance myself abit with her and can’t recover that fast.. she’s really something.

“Yo! Moguri! Don’t just sit there! Come here!” called Jeongyeon

“I’ll go there if you guys play something that wont hurt me.”

“Boo! Coward!” All the girls booing at me and I just closed my eyes and relaxing myself again. don’t really care with their antics.

Until suddenly

*SPLASH*

“YAA!! Stop! hey!” I struggled myself because there’s a non-stop water came on to my face. I've tried to cover my face with my right hand and grabbed the culprit hands. Thank god she’s stop

“Who the he—Urgh! Myoui!!!” she giggled and showed me her gummy when I yelled her surname angrily. And all the girls laughed too when I screamed like that.

“Come on.. you said you were bored. That’s why I asked you here.” Said Sana

“You forced me you damn snake!”

Sana really forced me to came to her house. earlier I was just comfortably laying myself on my room by myself. My parents were away to a certain business conference event and it will be my dad last chance to find a prominent partner for his company project. Of course I don’t even bother to come along. I prefer having a cozy silence in my house.. Enjoying my summer holiday. Until suddenly sana called me to go to her house and have a pool party. At first I didn’t want to. but she bribed me with foods and asked me to fetch mina too so.. yea.. how can I decline when she offered two things that I love the most? Okay I sounds like a whipped teenager..

“BOOO! No jaaaam!” yelled Jeongyeon

“Yea yea what ev—“ my word got cut as suddenly mina shoot me with her water gun again

“Yah!” she stick her tongue out and after that, she shoot me again.

 “Yah!” again

“Myoui!” again

“sto—“ again

“I sa—“ again

“AAAAARGH Okay okay! stop! I’ll go okay!” i said that while I also stood. She will only stop if I lift myself from the chair so whether I like it or not, I have to.

Throughout the day, we spent our day having fun. Playing Volley ball in the pool, swimming race, and other games. Of course when the swimming race I didn’t join.. me, tzuyu, and nayeon just sat on the pool side while watching the other racing. The three of us are people who can’t swim. But you know what’s funny? Jeongyeon can’t swim either. But she wear arms tube on both her arm and joined the race. Of course she can’t beat the others especially mina. damn that girl surely a penguin.. she’s really good at swimming. And Mina actually taught me how to swim and I proudly can say now that I can swim.

When night comes, Sana’s butler made us a BBQ for dinner. We talked and jokes around together and I don’t know.. I feel like my circle of friend getting wider. it’s all because I met Mina. I thought the VGC member are a total weirdo. Although yea.. they are.. but they’re nice, they’re fun and I’m really glad that I met them and can be their friends. I think it’s still hard for me to completely open up with the rest like how I opened up myself to nayeon, jihyo, and tzuyu. But yea.. it’s fun.

Now we were rounded up in Sana’s living room while watching movies. All of us was totally exhausted and our stomach is full. Although it’s still 7pm, few of us already looked sleepy and even some of us slept in the middle of the movie. Even mina. hahaha.. she’s trying so hard to stay awake but her head sometimes bumped into my shoulder. Adorable..

“Hey, wanna go home now?”

“ng? but the movie hasn’t finish.” Whispered mina. yes she still not talking normally to her friends.

“You look exhausted. We can watch this again some other time.” After that she nod a little.

“Guys, sorry we’re heading home. Mina kinda exhausted.” I said and thank god everyone was okay with it. soon after that, we went home.

.

.

Hirai Residence 20.40 PM

I went home after I dropped mina in her house. we didn’t talk much that time since mina looked so tired maybe just exchange hugs and mina apologized again because she ignored my messages. After that I went home with a happy smile. Today was a fun day…

Oh well not until I arrived at home and suddenly my parents wanted to talk to me in living room. The vibe was so heavy, like something bad is coming.

“What’s wrong dad? are you failed searching for partners?” I asked

“No honey. In fact, the opposite. We got partners and they are prominent and will be so help full for the success of our project.”

“Really? yey dad! congratulations!!” I said as I hug my dad tight. But after I let go the hug, my parents threw each other a look. A guilty look? Sad? Oh I don’t know.

“What’s wrong mom? Dad? why you’re not happy?” I asked

“we are happy Momo. but.. I’m afraid I have to apologize to you.” my father paused a bit and then he continue. “One of our partners, is the Wang company. One of the biggest company in Hongkong.”

“well that’s amazing dad.. and.. why you want to apologize to me because of this amazing news?” I asked again because I don’t really understand what the relevance with me.

“The Wang company, is the Myoui co rival.”

“Oh you don’t have to worry its just a…What? Myoui? myoui co as mina’s father company?” My dad nod his head. oh no.. I know where this thing goes on.. no I won’t let her leave and I won’t let any one asked me to leave her.

“If you asked me to leave her, I won’t.”

“Now listen first okay momo. do you love her?”

“Yes I do. more than anything.”

“Okay. so here’s the thing. you know how precious you are for us and we always support you with every single decision you make. Me, and your mother call you here now not to ask you to leave Mina. we never have that kind of thought because mina is precious too for us. But what we’re going to say is.. we will always behind you, support you and even though things will turn bad either to you, to our family, or to my company.. it’s okay. Protect mina as hard as you can and if you want to win her heart, then just do it. we’ll support you.” said My dad

“If you still want to try to save her, momo honey… we’re always right behind you. no matter what.”

Right after that, I quickly hugged both my parents tightly. They’re the best and I’m really glad to be their daughter.

“I love you guys so much.. and if something bad happened to our family because of my stubbornness and selfishness.. I’m sorry.”

“Trying to save someone is not selfish momo.”

“Save her mo. I know you can do it.”

Yes.. tho the road will be much more harder for me to reach mina.. it’s okay. I’ll walkthrough it.. I’ve promised that I’ll protect and save mina no matter what happened. I don’t know if her father already ask her to leave me or not. But even if mina tried to avoid me, I would stubbornly run to her and catch her. I won’t leave her alone into the darkness again. I won’t let her went back to her lonely life again. no.

*BUZZ BUZZ*

“Mina just texted me..”

 

Message from Mina ^^ :

Eonni, I just want to tell you that my father just gave me new assignment and I’m afraid i can’t reply you messages frequent. I’m sorry eonni :’(

 

God.. please lend me your blessing.. I just want to protect and save Mina.. The person I really really love.



Author's Note:

LoL hello! i'm alive and this strory is still alive!!
If usually i'm saying sorry because of the delay (which is always) right now i want to apoloize for the messy chapter i wrote. 
it feels too rush since i really want to put every detials so the stroy will end like i wanted.. you know my laptop was broken so i need to resart my work so yea.. i'm sorry..

but again.. thank you so much for patiancely waiting for every update..

and oh oh oh!! i'm so excited because the day after tomorrow i wil meet twice! i'm going to fantasy park jkt! wohoow! if anyone come, let's meet up! kekeke^^

Okay guys!! Don't forget to subs, vote, share, and leave your comment below!! 


love, akkergo




kamsahamnida~