Chapter 8

Sealed Voice

Hirai Momo’s Room, Saturday 10.30 PM

HIRAI MOMO POV

Saturday means weekend, and weekend means spending my useless hours alone in my room. Well it’s not that useless since now I’m watching a ballet tutorial video on youtube. But still the lazy me only want to watch it, not to do it. Actually I was planning to ask Mina to hangout since I know she seldom has a fun weekend.. but she’s busy.. she always busy..

Ballet never caught my eyes tho so I was so bored watching the video and end up not paid attention to it. well.. it’s sure beautiful, elegant, and graceful but.. I don’t know.. maybe the classical music that made me feel sleepy whenever I heard it. don’t blame me.. I’m that idiot person who didn’t enjoy classical music.. I admit that…

But then suddenly the next video played by itself and the dancer caught my eyes. she’s wearing a white and red dress with her hair silkily tied in a bun. Her moves was so gentle, remarkable, gracious, and elegant.. I don’t know I never captivated by a ballet dancer before but damn… this girl is good! I look to the video more closely and judging by the video quality, I bet this video been took from a long time. I look up the title and it written ‘a magnificent Elementary school ballerina’ WHOA! She’s an elementary school?! Damn! She’s great.

I saw the comments and many of it says that they miss seeing her performance or asking her where about and for the older comment, they were praising her and few of them congratulate her for the first win she get. But then there’s a comment that made me shocked.

She’s from SS Elementary School and she’s a daughter of a billionaire family, Myoui Mina.

WHAT?! MINA CAN DANCE?! I MEAN SHE WAS A BALLERINA?!! WHAT THE HACK IS THIS!!

Since I’m too shocked by it, I quickly open a new tab and search her name in google. Whoa! The article of her is plenty! Mainly news about ballet competition, and a few articles regarding to game competition, and lastly.. there were two article. Both article have a same theme..

A Japanese Billionaire’s daughter, miraculously safe from a severe accident

Myoui future CEO hit by an unknown car.

Both of it is a car accident news. I opened the first article which older then the second. It says it happened when mina still on 8 years old. she only got a few bruises and scar on her body but the driver was dead.. hold on! It’s written on the first article that there’s another victim from the myoui’s car.. a little girl.. Don’t tell me.. she’s the ‘onee-chan’ that mina called repeatedly back when she start panicking over a rain? But mina doesn’t have a sister right? she’s the only daughter of myoui.. so who is this girl?

 the second article… oh god.. she was a victim of a hit and run accident and her right leg were severely injured. It happened when she was 13 years old. Oh god.. oh god.. this is just too shocking.. Mina had car accident twice, and maybe one of this are the reason mina not doing ballet anymore..

I decided to call sana, probably she would know something since she’s close with Mina. she answer my calls right away but.. the sound from her is pretty chaotic like she’s in the arcade or something.

“Hello Momo!” yup she didn’t use honorific to me anymore since actually we are the same age but when she was a child, she doesn’t really want to go to school and end up enroll in school a year later.

“Where are you?”

“I’m in the arcade with the video games club member.. why?”

“mina also come with you?”

“Naah.. she’s busy... something you wanna ask me about her?”

“well yeah.. eum.. do you know mina was a ballerina?”

“of course! all of us know about that.. she’s been a talk of the city when she still doing it. well.. before the accident that made her leg injured tho..”

“She involved in car accident twice, right?”

“yup.. why you asking me about this?”

“I’m just curious that’s all. And um… does mina has a sister or a really great friends or a close cousin? I saw an article and it says that there’s another girl who become a victim in the accident that happened when mina still 8 years old. As far as I remember… mina is the only child right?” I asked.

“Yes mina is the only child of myoui.. hm.. let me think about it… well, Mina only told me that she’s close with Nayeon eonni and Jihyo eonni. no more.”

“aah.. I see.. okay thank you sana. Have a nice hang out with your friends.”

“Thank you, have a nice day moguri!” and the phone being cut off.

Damn… my head hurts just thinking about it…


Momo’s Room, Sunday 08.00 AM

AUTHOR POV

*Ring Ring Ring*

Momo tossed her head from left to right, frowning while grabbing her big Sullivan doll and tried to use it to cover her ears as her phone kept ringing. But since her phone didn’t showing any sign of stopping, she rolled herself to the left side of her bed and took her phone lazily without even looking who’s the caller.

“Hello..?” Said Momo with her hoarse voice. well it’s normal since she was just wake up and Momo is definitely not a morning person especially today is weekend. And because of it, Momo earned a chuckle

“Morning sleepy head.” Momo frowned her brows for a while since she felt unfamiliar yet familiar with the voice.

“Sorry, wrong number I’m not sleepy head.” said Momo and she earn a chuckled.

“You sure about that eonni?” when she heard the word ‘eonni’, Momo frown and her not so ready brain start to do it job by selecting every dongsaeng she knows. She only know a few but she was sure only one person have this particular angelic voice but since her brain still wasn’t ready, she can’t think of any name.

“Wait.. who is this?” asked Momo

“We only didn’t meet one day and yet you already forget about my voice.” and with her nearly open eyes, she looked to her phone screen and suddenly her eyes opened wide and all her drowsiness gone. It also made her brain jolted and finally can work properly.

“Mi-Mina?! is this you?!” again she heard a soft chuckled

“You just pick up the phone without looking to the contact name didn’t you? Yes this is me eonni.”

“I’m sorry.. I never thought you would call me.”

“It’s okay eonni. but I’m sorry that I disturb your sleep.”

“no no no! it’s okay..i’m used to it. beside, this is around time where my mom would wake me up every morning.” Said Momo. she lied of course

“Really? I’m not bothering you?” Momo smiled as she always find Mina’s over caring side cute and somehow warm for her heart.

“Gwaenchanha.. if you’re bothering me, right now I already turn off the call. But I didn’t right?” Momo paused a little as a smile craved on her face but then she continued the call. “so what’s up” asked Momo

“okay… eum..do you perhaps.. Have any plans today, eonni?” asked Mina

“Nope! I’m free. I always free at weekend..why?”

“Eum.. I want to make it up for yesterday.”

“yesterday?”

“y-yeah.. last Friday, eonni wanted to ask me to hang out on Saturday but I have to decline it since I have something to do.. so.. I want to make it up a-and.. and ask eonni to hang out with me…” When Momo hear Mina asked her that, a wide grin appear and her heart beating crazily, full with excitement. She doesn’t understand why she act like that but she just shrugged it off.

“Sounds good! I’m in!” said Momo

“Really? you’re coming?”

“O-Of course! Of course! eum..when should I pick you up?” asked Momo

“You don’t have to eonni.. I’m going to your house.”

“Whoa.. I still not ready yet. Take your time okay so you won’t have to wait me for a long time.”

“I’m okay tho...”

“But my parents are here. You would die from having too much question from them since they probably miss you. Like they probably going to ask you so many thing from your condition, what happened to you, and etc. they’ll be a total nuisance.”

“Well.. I didn’t mind. i already used to that kind of ‘nuisance’ since I spent many times with eonni.” Momo can felt Mina smirking from the way she talks and it made momo’s eyes grew wide as she shocked about the fact that the reserved girl like her suddenly turn to be a teaser.

“Yah! Since when you become such a teaser?!”

“Hahaha..See you eonni..”

“Yah myo—Aish that kid..”

After she turn off the call, Momo dashing out from her bed to the bathroom, which located in downstairs, to do her morning routine. As she dashing out from the staircase to the backyard to grab her towel, she created a ruckus and it made Mr. and Mrs. Hirai whom enjoying their romantic weekend morning routine disturbed by it. but they decided to forget about it and focus on the news they watched.

“Morning mom, morning dad.” Said Momo as she sprinted pass through both of them.

“Morning sweetheart.” Said both Mr. and Mrs. Hirai whom busy cuddling up while watching morning news on TV.

*BAM!*

But as they heard the bathroom door slammed, they looked into each other’s eyes. but it’s not what you guys think… they looked in each other eyes in shocked of course. shocked as their youngest daughter all of the sudden woke up before Mrs. Hirai throw water on her.

“It’s still 8 in the morning..” Said Mrs. Hirai

“And Momo already taking a bath?!” Both of them then walking in the fast pace to the bathroom and knocking the bathroom door hard.

*KNOCK! KNOCK!*

As Momo heard the knock, she turn off the shower.

“What?!” Asked Momo

“Momoring?! Is that you?”

“Yes it’s me Mom. Why?” asked Momo.

“What’s got into you! It’s still 8 in the morning!” said Mr.Hirai

“are you going somewhere?!” asked Mrs.Hirai

“Yes I am. so please Mom, dad…  stop disturbing me and just let me have a nice shower!” and momo continue her shower again while Mr. and Mrs.Hirai looked to each other and mouthed ‘whoa’ in unison.

It’s rare for momo to have a schedule in the morning. The only time momo went out in the weekend is just if her friend ask her to meet up. By her friends are only Nayeon and Jihyo and both of them know that Momo is a heavy sleeper so they won’t plan a meet up in the morning. So this is why Momo’s parents kind of shocked by the fact Momo already preparing herself while the clock still at 8 in the morning.

“I’m going to prepare the breakfast then. Momo what do you want for breakfast?!” asked Mrs.Hirai a little bit shouting.

“OMELET AND BACON PLEASE!” yelled momo between the harsh sounds of shower. Her ears indeed sensitive if it’s food related.

.

.

.

Now Momo already on her room, looking for a nice clothes for her to wear. She’s still on her pink pajama and digging out a pile of clothes that been folded neatly in her pink cupboard. Yes this girl who looked fierce and full of charisma whenever she dance on the stage, actually love pink very much and she even called herself Pinkeu gongju or princess pinky.

“Momo darling, breakfast is rea—whoa! What on earth just happened?” asked Mr.Hirai who was shocked when he entered Momo’s room and saw a major mess.

“I’m just searching for something to wear. I’ll clean it up later. God! Why I have nothing to wear!” said Momo who’s still struggled to find a nice clothes for her to wear. Meanwhile Mr. Hirai just scanning his beloved youngest daughter room and q

uite shocked plus confused about everything

“And what you call all of these? As far as I know, these are clothes..” Momo let out a sigh

“Please dad. If you don’t want to help me, then please just wait in the living room or call mom for me... I really need to dress up early before Mina come.” suddenly Mr.Hirai let out a smirk

“Mina? Mina who always come here every morning? The Myoui girl?”

Momo let out a sigh and said “Did I ever know other Mina?”

“Aaah… So you’re going on a date with her?” as she heard that, Momo froze and her face suddenly turn warm because of her father sudden question.

A date? With mina?

“N-NO! No no no!! it’s not a d-d-date!! It’s not! S-she just asked me to hang out with her! that’s all! It’s not a date dad!”

“Okay okay… I get it.. well your mom made you omelet and many bacons, so make sure you go to dining room first before you go on your date got it?”

Momo threw a small stuffed toys that hanging on her cupboard to her father which mr.hirai quickly dodge it. he was an American football  player so his reflect is indeed great.

“I SAID IT’S NOT A DATE!!” her father gave momo a mocking smile and before momo threw another doll, Mr.Hirai already dashing out of the room. While singing, “Momorin has a daaaate~ She’s going out with Miinaaa~”

Ugh! what a lovely father I have

For a brief 5 Minutes, Momo finally got what she’s going to wear and with a speed of light, she took all the scattered clothes and put it into her cupboard. She just wearing a simply black sleeveless t-shirt with black jeans and dark blue denim jacket covered up her body. Momo also tied her hair in ponytail to make it a little bit neater.

“Momoring! Hurry come down before your omelet gets cold!” yelled Mrs.Hirai from downstairs

“Be there in a second mom!” after her room was back as it used to be and she felt okay with her outfit, she walked out her room and went to the dining room where her omelet waiting for her.

*Ting nong*

“oh! Mina-ya!” as Momo who was just standing outside her room, heard her father vague voice saying mina’s name, Momo suddenly sprinted down the stair and she froze the moment her eyes met Mina’s. well actually both of them just froze and do nothing.

Momo astonished by how Mina look right now. she is not wearing her rounded glasses, her hair tied in ponytail, and the reason why momo was so mesmerize by Mina is because mina wore a loose white shirt with a black tank top beneath it  and a black pants. Mina really turn from a high-tech geek, into a y beauty queen. Her collar bone really visible and to be honest, Momo really like people who have a nice looking collar bone. Meanwhile Mina, she just shocked by the way Momo looks very cool and pretty in the same time. You can say she has a girl crush material.

Mr.Hirai who witness this moment secretly growing a smirk on his face. He knew exactly there is something between these two but before his mischievous plan started, her beloved wife ruin it.

“Momo what took you so—oh! Mina!!” Suddenly Mrs. Hirai ran towards Mina and gave her a tight hug and it surprised Mina of course.

“Where have you been darling? I miss you soo much!”  said Mrs.Hirai while she hugged Mina tightly. Mina gave momo a signal to help her since she start losing her breath. Momo who finally back to earth, saw Mina’s panicking eyes and decided to tell her mother. But she let out a small chuckled first since the view was cute and funny at the same time.

“Mom I know you miss her but at this point you will kill her.” Said Momo whose tried to break her Mom’s hug to Mina.

“Oh my I’m sorry dear! Are you alright?” Mina nod with a smile tho she still trying to exhale many oxygen as she can.

“You always come on the right time by the way… I just made omelet and I hope you like it right?” Mina nod her head and it made Mrs.Hirai warm smile appeared.

“Good! now let’s go to the dinning room. Come on dear.” Said Mrs.Hirai as she took Mina’s hand and escorted her to the dining room. Momo can see that her mom already talks many thing to Mina although the walks to dining room is not that far. Her mom being the chatterbox and a smiling mina who politely responds to everything. Upon seeing that, without she realize, a smile craved on Momo face.

“Your Mom really loves her.” Momo jolted since she thought that she was all alone in the front door but actually her father still there and witness everything.

“Yeah.. maybe she loves her more then she loves me.” said Momo.

“I like mina too. She’s nice and pretty.” Momo snapped her head fast to her father

“What do you mean by that?!” Her father bend down a bit so he matched momo’s eye level

“It means we love to have Mina as our daughter-in law.” Said Mr.hirai while he ruffled her daughter hair and left her. Momo just stood there with her face burned red and her heartbeat ran fast.

WHAT DOES HE MEAN BY THAT?!

But then because of a sudden growling from her stomach, made momo took that as nothing and ran towards dining room to eat her breakfast.

Both Momo’s parents actually know how their daughter really feel towards Mina. Momo is a clearly open book and really easy to read either when she’s happy, embarrass, mad, or madly in love. At first her father just being oblivious about it but since Mrs.Hirai is a psychologist major bachelor—whom turn to be a writer the moment she graduated, acknowledge their magnae’s feeling towards her particular interesting friend. Everything that Momo did to mina, every attention that momo gave to mina, it clearly shown not just a simple care from a friend.. Mrs. Hirai can see it is more than that but she just too dense to realize her own feeling towards Mina and just doing it in the name of friends. Mrs. Hirai knew her daughter is a kind girl who always took care for her friends.. but somehow, the way Momo gave her care to mina, is different and it just made Mrs. Hirai remembering the day she met her husband before they’re married. Her husband was oblivious about his own feeling towards her and it need like a whole collage year to make Mr. Hirai confessed. So yeah, the sensible Mrs.Hirai, told her insensible husband about their magnae’s situations so that’s why he teased Momo about the date thing and even said that he approved mina as his daughter-in-law. But the unfortunate thing is, the insensibility that Mr.Hirai has, is inherited to their youngest… so the history repeated once more.. 

.

.

.

Dining room, 08.30 AM

The breakfast time happened like it used to be. Mr.Hirai with his newspaper and coffee, Momo whom focused on her breakfast, and the never ending talks that Mrs.Hirai has with Mina. Although it was just a one way conversation since Mrs.Hirai just speak so many things without giving mina time to type something on her laptop. Yes right, Mina still brings her laptop eventho she already talk to momo with her own voice. There’s still something that prevent her to stop using iSpeak to communicate with people and actually, it’s hard for her to stop using it. So although right now she dressed like a normal beauty, she still bring her laptop and it made her turned to be an angelic geek. Well.. That’s what Momo thinks.

While Mrs.Hirai busy told mina a story about Momo’s dancing experiences and Mina completely drown by it, Momo’s eye wandering here and there searching for another food. One omelet and five slice of bacons not satisfied her stomach. It growling for more but she sees nothing except her father’s biscuit. She just let out a silent sigh and drink her orange juice, hope it would fill the empty slot in her stomach. But then, while she still paying attention to Mrs.Hirai story, Mina sliced her omelet and put it on Momo’s plate. Although she was immersed by Mrs.Hirai’s story, she can see how Momo still not satisfied with the amount of her breakfast so yes Mina just gave her half of her remaining omelet to Momo.  although there were a trace of wiped out ketchup on it since Mina was pouring enormous amount of ketchup on top of her omelet. By that, Momo surprised and she demand an explanation but mina face just focus on Momo’s Mother so Momo just smiled a little and shoved the remaining omelet to happily. Meanwhile, the mischievous mr.hirai witness it and smirking behind his newspaper

Teenagers..

An hour already passed but Mrs. Hirai hasn’t done talking with Mina. Momo was used being left out since the moment mina was being introduced to her family and apparently her Mother really loves her. Like she not just care about Mina’s family issues… but she also fond by Mina’s warmth and politeness. Which Mrs. Hirai sometimes can’t find it in her cool magnae. Although momo was always end up dozing off emptily whenever her parents talk to mina, she happy to see that. She doesn’t understand it but somehow she want to see it every day in her life. Upon seeing that, Momo gulped down her orange juice and smiled behind it

 “So I heard both of you having a date today?” Momo burst out her orange juice and mr.hirai was lucky that he was still holding his newspaper or else, He would be showered by a fresh, homemade orange juice straight from his daughter’s mouth.

“Whoa.. what a relieve…” said Mr. Hirai.

“Mom!”

“What? Your dad told me you’re going on a date with Mina. Aren’t you?” Momo didn’t know what to say since she also didn’t sure whether this is a date or not. But as usual, the calm and composed mina tried to save the day.

“Last Friday Eonni asked me to hang out but since I can’t do it, I decided to ask her, and make it up for it.” Said Mina through her laptop

“Still it’s a date right?” both of them fidgeting on their seat don’t know what to say. But both of them can release a relieved sigh as Mr.Hirai for the first time saving the day.

“well… nonetheless I think you girls should get going since today is Sunday and probably the traffic will be heavy. You don’t want to hang out only on the car that stuck in the middle of traffic, right?” both mina and momo nod their head.

“Okay let’s get go—ugh! I left my things in my room. Wait a sec.” Momo dashed out to her room and a ruckus noise from staircase can be heard until the dining room.

 “Moom, daad! Do you see my car key?” yelled momo from upstairs.

“Isn’t it hanging on the key hanger outside your room?” asked Mrs.Hirai

“There’s nothing in here!”

“Dear please help her.” Mr. Hirai sipped his coffee and walk out from the dining room, leaving mina and Mrs. Hirai alone in there.

“Mina-ya.” Mina who was just putting in her small notebook to her bag stopped and looked to mrs.Hirai.

“I heard many things about your family circumstances. But not from momo.. your mother did.” Mina surprised by it. she didn’t know her mother can  freely tell about her family to other people.

“And I just want you to know that we, the hirai, will gladly help you with anything we can and you don’t have to worry whether your father would lay his ‘hands’ on us. He won’t do that or if he do, it won’t changing anything. We are small, but we are strong. You can trust us since your mother also trust me as her bestfriend.” Mina smile and nod. She also bowed 90 degrees at Mrs.Hirai since she finally found a place where she could be save.

“And one more thing. you don’t have to call me with mrs. Hirai anymore. You can call me auntie and my husband as uncle. Make yourself as comfortable as you can in here okay?” Mina smile grew wide and she nod. Mrs.Hirai also gave her a warm smile

“Got the key! Come on Mina!


Han River, 13.15 PM

HIRAI MOMO POV

We’re now in han river after a long hours we spent in arcade. To be honest, at first we didn’t know where we should go but because we were passing by the arcade store, mina’s eye turned bright and she excitedly asked me to park my car and play in there. That view, was the cutest thing I ever saw from her. In the arcade, of course it’s really hard for me to beat her since she’s known as the game master of the video game club. But actually I can keep up with her when we played air hockey tho at the end she’s the one who win the game. Because we’re very into the game, I don’t really remember how much money I spent just to buy coins and we even end up playing there like 3 hours.. damn…

We’re just strolling down the han river talking about this and that. Although right now already in noon, the sun’s ray didn’t burn our body well.. although I already taken off my denim jacket but still, spring breeze makes the weather warm. and I don’t know.. something about her change.. she talks more then she used to. I mean.. usually I’m the one who would talk about everything and she just respond it with her laptop. But now, I even drown in her story. The way she excitedly talks about sana’s clumsiness, or the way jungyeon always bickering with nayeon, and all the funny things that her club mates do. her gummy smile, her soft and small voice, and a cool breeze that blowed a few of her hair that loosen from her ponytail. She’s just too perfect..like she doesn’t have any flaws and she only have a perfect life! Ho-hold on.. I think she doesn’t have a perfect life.. just by the articles that I read yesterday.. she’s been through two accidents.. Traumatized and severe injuries.. it’s not perfect..

“Mina-ya.” She gave me a hum since she’s drowned by the beautiful scenery of Han River.

“I’m sorry I googled something about you.. and I saw a few article about you.” Her facial expression change, from relax to nervous.

“I know you were an amazing ballerina. I saw a few videos when you’re dancing. And it was magnificent. But.. I also read another article about you..” I paused a bit and it made mina’s face turned more nervous than the first one. She’s smart, of course she would know where this conversations run to.

“you had a car accident… twice.. right?” She nod at my question.

“I don’t want to bring your trauma back but.. what I read in the article that.. there was another girl in your car that become the victim.. I.. I just wanna know if that girl and that accident, are the reason you afraid of rains?”

I can see she was in the deep thought as her eyes only looking to the water like she just emptily stare at it. but no. She’s on her concertation mode. I know it’s too personal for her and two days ago she said that she still can’t tell me about that thing and I think just by two days can’t make her ready to tell me any of it.. but.. you know I’m curious..

Her sigh made me stop looking to the scenery and turn my head to her. well it’s not a heavy sigh, it’s  a sigh that motivate us to be confident..

“Y-yes. Those two things are the reason why I’m afraid of rain and all the things that I did when you saw me hallucinating because of rain, it’s real. Every single word of it.”

“Who is the onee-chan you keep apologized to? that girl?” Mina nod her head

“That girl, is my sister. Twin sister. Myoui Sharon.” WHAT?! Sister?! TWIN SISTER??

“Y-you said you’re the only child of myoui..” I said.

“no.. I never said that. Eonni is the one who said that.”

“but you didn’t deny it.. y-yah! This is.. whoa.. my head can’t process any of it..”

“Okay I’m going to explain everything.. but it’s going to be long.. are you okay with that?” she asked.

“em.. how about we go to that ttokbokki store? So we can sit down and have a decent talk?”

“there’s too many people in there…”

“okay.. how about under that tree?” she nod and we walked to that tree and sat there.

.

.

.

“So so so?” she chuckled

“you’re very impatient eonni..”

“well I hate to be left hanging so I need the explanation ASAP.”

“Okay. Sharon, is my twin sister we are very identical and really hard to be distinguish.. You probably confused why although we’re twin but I call her with ‘big sister’. it because she was born earlier, she’s the older one and because I envied my cousins who have a big sister, then I start to call her onee-chan the same like they did.” She paused a bit and I can see that she probably reminiscing about her childhood memories.

“Sharon.. was a great sister. She always help me with many things, always listen to any of my stories, and she always support me in ballet or even in my software or game making when my father never gave me any support of it .. although we’re practically same age, but she’s more mature than me.. but.. she’s the reason why I created iSpeak..”

“W-wait don’t tell me she…”

“yes.. she can’t speak.. there’s something wrong with so she can’t produce any sound from .. therefore, I made iSpeak for her..”

“If its for your sister, then why are you still using it? its just like you’re trying to be her.. like to be her replacement..” she nod.

“I did that because I was the reason of her death. And my father also demand me to do that since he also think I’m the one who’s responsible for Sharon’s death.” I can see she tried to hold her tears away and a guilt already surrounding her.

“That night, rain was pouring hard and me, Sharon, and our driver, were on our way to grandpa’s house to have a family dinner there. Usually I’m the one who often sit on the front seat but that night.. Sharon wants to seat on the front seat and I.. I gave it to her.. at first everything was okay.. me and Sharon was singing happily to the sailor moon song.. until..until.. a thunder strike near the road and suddenly a car.. a car hit us from the right side.. i-I s-saw b—“

i hugged her as she now start shaking and I saw tears coming from her eyes. I patted her head, trying to calm her.. god.. I understand now why she’s being overly traumatize by rain.. an 8 years old child, become a victim of a deathly accident where she also witness the death of her sister.. just by thinking of how she actually felt that day, or every single time the rain pour hard and the memories about Sharon popped in mina’s head, made me hug her more tightly.

“If I don’t agree to change seat with her.. she was still alive.. I killed her eonni.. I’m a murderer!”

“It’s an accident mina.. it’s none of your fault. If you want to blame, then blame it to the driver who hit your car..”

“but if I didn’t let her took my seat, she’s still alive eonni! I killed her!”

“ssh..shh.. don’t think like that.. it’s fate mina. god created that way.”

“But this is not fair! Why? Sharon never live a happy life. Why god took her? She can’t go out from our house except to our relative’s house. She always discriminated by my grandpa. Grandpa hates her because she has a disability and he thinks she’s a disgrace to the myoui family, so grandpa always mean to her. but I always live with grandpa’s care. he spoilt me with love not hate like what she gave to Sharon.. why?! why she has a sad ending like this?! she doesn’t deserve this!” she cried hard under my hug. The only thing I can do was just patting her head and help her calm down.

“My father hate me, my mother was too busy to care for me, people afraid to be with me because I’m a myoui and my father never allowed me to be friend with others. The only love I got is from grandpa and Sharon.. but Sharon, my parents love her and really gave her everything she wants, my uncles and aunties also love her the most.. but why.. why she’s the one who died? Why that car hit her, but not me!”

this is breaking my heart.. I just hug her and let her cry as hard as she can.. this is too much for a 17 years old to handle by her own.. She lives with this kind of guilt for her entire life..

“hey mina, listen.. She will say the exact same thing if you’re the one who been hit by that car. She will felt guilty too if you’re the one who hit by the car. What I’m going to say is, God loves her more than everyone did.. look okay.. if you’re the one who died that day, you won’t meet your friends and.. I would never meet someone like you..” her sob suddenly slowed maybe she agree with what I’m saying

“If your family don’t love you that much, well.. you have all the video game club members! You have nayeon, jihyo and.. me.. and also my parents.. you know how much they love you right? so don’t think that you should have been the one who hit by that car...it’s hurt me when I heard you said that..” she squeezed my t-shirt and said

“I’m sorry…I’m sorry..”

“no need mina no need..”

So the accident and guilt is the reason why she afraid of rain and the reason why nobody knows about Myoui Sharon, is because her grandfather never allowed her to go out and perhaps he would do anything to prevent Sharon to be known to the world… well.. it’s cruel.. because he thinks Sharon a disgrace to the myoui, he treat her like she never even exist..



AUTHOR'S NOTE:

signal bonae~ signal bonae~ jjirit jjirit jjirit jjirit~

Hello my dear readers! finally mina's secret is revealed wooooow!! but its not everything so make sure to read the next chapter!

i'm sorry tho for the late update.. i was going to update it las saturday but i was very busy with collage event... so how was it? kekeke~

well don't forget to leave comments, subscribe, and upvote~ 

love you guys!

 

kamsahamnida~