Chapter 11

Sealed Voice

Video Game Clubroom, Wednesday 12.00PM

Author POV

“Y-yah… Is she still mad?” whisper Jeongyeon to her two club mates,the freshman combi a.k.a dubchaeng, while the three of them looking to a certain girl whom doing her work with a frightening face.

“M-maybe…?” said Dahyun. When that girl hit the enter bar hard, The trio jolted in surprised and move close to each other. Those three gulped down nervously as they saw that scene.

“Yup. she’s still mad without a doubt..”

“P-Poor keyboard…Jeongyeon eonni.. go talk to her..” said Chaeyoung.

“Why me? No way!”

“You are the leader! You should talk to her!” whispered chaeyoung

“Shireo! Can’t you see? She’s wearing her earphone! She’s on her focus mode!” said jeongyeon. Yup the girl who become the VGC member horror is Mina. she’s been keeping that angry, stress, frustrated face since the first time she came today. Well actually she’s been like that for past two days.

Sana who was calmly manicuring her nail, let out a stressful sigh as she also felt annoyed by how Mina act. She put down her manicure kit and walked to mina’s desk.

“Yah Sana! Don’t bother her!” whispered Jeongyeon to Sana who already half her way. But Sana ignored it and just casually stood in front of that source of horror. She knock twice on Mina’s desk to gain her attention. It works. But she got a death glare from Mina. The trio back there cuddle up in horror while sana just stand there, giving mina her blank and serious expression.

“what? I’m working.” Said the iSpeak.

“Really? all I can see is just you violating that innocent keyboard.” Said Sana

“Just let me work.”

“not until you stop acting like this.” Said Sana.

“Act like what? I’m okay.”

“Oh yea right. you are so damn okay and it made those trio scared by just looking at you doing your work.” Mina just stay silent without typing anything.

“If you still mad about I made momo bothered you with the ballet teaching thing, just cut it out okay.  teach her.”

“how many time should I told you sana? I can’t and if I already said I can’t then I can’t. period.”

“Damn you stubborn kid! Stop being selfish and help your friend.” Said Sana

Mina stood up and shoot sana with her sharp glare. Being called selfish is really something she hates. Sensing a war will start, Jeongyeon sense as leader come up and cooled those two Japanese.

“Wow wow.. girls.. calm down okay.. you know what? let’s just go to cafeteria and eat, shall we? I heard they sell cheese cake now…” Mina let out a sigh and type, “Arraseoh let’s go.” and all of them walked out the room to cafeteria.

Mina was really annoyed by how Sana acted two days ago. She somehow feel betrayed by her friend since sana keep pushing Mina on the cliff, not trying to help mina out from there. Sana keep telling all the fact about mina current condition and it made Momo convince that her leg is already in a normal condition and she can dance again. And then the other reason, none of her VGC member help her and they just silent, watching the fight. That’s why Mina act scary like that since she felt betrayed by all her friend.

And the thing that happened two days ago, not just effecting mina’s mood towards her club member, it effecting her mood towards Momo. Since two days ago, Momo kept asking mina to help her with her dance. Momo did many ways to ask Mina. like she tried to bribe her with a brand new heinze ketchup, or bribe her with penguin plush, also Momo even use her mom’s persuasion to make mina agree to teach her about ballet, and in every text, momo will gave ‘please teach me ballet’ sentences And it made Mina really frustrated. Every time Momo brought up the topic about that, Mina will turn to be cold and didn’t even respond her. If it’s not because of Sana who’s saying that mina’s leg is in fine condition, she won’t have to deal with this thing. it’s not like she don’t want to.. she just can’t. Not because her leg.. but there is other reason.

But although she’s mad about the fact that Momo keep bothered her with the ballet thing, she can’t leave her. She’s indeed disturbed by it but.. she can’t stand a day without Momo presences.  She doesn’t even know why tho…

Now Mina and the other VGC member walking down to cafeteria to eat their lunch. Chaeyoung, Jeongyeon, and Dahyun now decided to behave their self since they don’t want to be scolded by Nayeon again… but still with the full excitement vibes surrounding them. Meanwhile, Mina and Sana walking side by side with a cold aura surrounding them. Just before they went out from the building, Mina heard a tiny sound of a classical music coming from dance studio and she knows that Momo is the one who’s dancing in that room. She walked to that direction and peeked from the small window. Sana who saw it, decided to follow Mina too.

Momo’s move are okay. But if she competing in ballet competition, she would surely lose. Momo’s dance still lack of ballet feel and Mina really want to help her. but again.. she can’t.

“She really work hard for it tho.” Said Sana.

“I know.” said the iSpeak.

“Then help her.”

“I said I’m done with ballet. I’m not going to do it again.“

 “Mina… I don’t mind if you lie to me but don’t lie to yourself. I know you still want to do ballet.” Something hit Mina’s mind and heart when she heard that.

When Sana saw how Mina threw a guilty look at Momo, sana smiled and patted Mina’s head. Well Sana always soften by this side of mina. although earlier they were fighting, mina is her very bestfriend and she can’t mad at her in a long time.

“Come on. Let’s buy her some foods. That’s also a way to help her right?” Mina nod and now both of them walked to the cafeteria.


Lunch break, Dance Studio Room

HIRAI MOMO POV

Right now I’m in dance studio room, the smaller one… and of course I’m here, skipping history class and Korean class for perfecting the choreography for the upcoming competition. You guys probably wondering why I can freely skip classes and just dancing here.. well My homeroom teacher know that there’s an upcoming competition so she told all teachers that sometimes I won’t be in class and all the teacher didn’t mind since my achievement in dance club also bring such a good image for our school. Except my math and physic teachers… they don’t care about that. I also don’t care whether they allowed me or not since I always skipped every morning class and I don’t even remember the schedule of those classes. Well the only thing they probably do just nagging tho so I don’t really mind.. I never even pay any attention to them in class so just stood still looking at them with empty head while they nags at me, I used to it and I can deal with it.

The reason I keep practicing like a mad dog is because for the sake to please my damn coach. At first my coach praised me but as time goes by… she insulted me again. Well I don’t get it! I do everything she told me to do but she kept saying that I do the same mistake each time. She doesn’t even pin point what is my mistake so..ugh!! dancing is my way to relief stress. but because of her, dancing become my source of stress. this is new. Definitely new for me.

I laid my back lifelessly as all the fatigue hit me. Lunch break probably already starting but damn… why my stamina easily drown lately? Usually I still have power to walk to cafeteria but now, none. God… if Mina want to help me maybe everything will be okay now. I kind of pressuring her for this like I keep bothered her with ‘please teach me’ every time and it made her pissed. I know… I feel bad tho.. but she was the best in her field I saw her video and since sana said that her leg is fine, I won’t let that chance out. But she being persistence on the ‘I won’t do ballet’ declaration.

The only reason that popped in my head is her father. I don’t know.. I can’t keep being negative to her father but… I think her father involve—no even he’s the main reason why Mina decided to stop.  that’s why I keep asking her to help me because I want her to break free from her father control. I don’t want her to become a rebel.. I just want her to live her life like other people do. She’s been leaving as her father robot and she just willingly do that since she still thought that she’s the one who killed Sharon which is such a fool thought for a genius girl like her… everybody knows that it was an accident and she’s not the one who hit the car. She’s also a victim.

But my persistence to make her want to teach me, turn to make her mad at me and being cold at me. She talk lesser, answered my messages not as quick as she used to.. tho I kind of relief that she didn’t leave me. she still come every morning, waking me up but with different treatment and then she’ll ignoring me and just happily chatting with my parents. It’s great as long as she still stay by my side it’s okay for me.

*Kreek*

And one more thing, although she mad at me, she still come and accompanying me every lunch. like right now. I rolled my body to my right and saw Mina went in the room with plastic bag in her hand. I smiled as I saw her but she just keeping her straight face.

“Hey there grumpy penguin.”

She just gave me the plastic bag and it made me changed my position to sit.

“You don’t have to bring me lunch every time tho.” I said

“Start practicing your dance after lunch break then.” She said coldly. It made me smile tho.. although she mad at me, she still care for me. she’s really kind.. I don’t know why her father hate her so much.

“Ittadakimasu~” we just eat there in silence. I looked at her and she’s frowning while munching her food. I touched where her brows met and it made her startled.

“e-eonni! you scared me..” she said

“hehhe.. If you keep frowning like that, I might call you halmeoni.” She just gave me a glare and took another bite. I just smiled bitterly and starting to eat the food she bought me.

I think she really dislike the idea that she should teach me ballet.. I mean look at her.. she never act like this. well… we haven’t know each other for a long time but… I think this is really the point when the calm and composed Mina can’t even control her mood because she feel so irritated? But why?

“Why you don’t want to teach me ballet so much?”

“Because I can’t.”

“well.. You’re not competing.. you just teaching me..”

“same. I still have to dance right?”

“But why? your leg are o—“

“If I said I can’t, then I can’t. end of discussion.”

“Come on.. don’t so stubborn Mina.. you can just tell me the basic..”

“If we still talking about this, I’m leaving.”

“Okay okay I’m sorry…”

“For what?” she asked while her eyes still locked on the food and her hand tried to pinched rice with chopstick.

“for bothering you and forced you to teach me ballet.” her cold aura suddenly decreased and she looked at me with her warm gaze and said

“Apology accepted. And… I’m sorry too eonni.. for being cold and rude to you.. it just.. I—“

“Yea yea.. I know. you have  reasons right?” Mina nod her head.

“Want to talk about it? maybe I can help?”

“M-maybe later…” I sigh but gave her a smile.

“Just tell me when you ready okay? I’ll try my best to help you.” I said while patting her head. she let out her gummy smile and nod.

We continue to eat our lunch again, in silence but the vibe is different. It’s like the usual calm and comfortable silence. not cold and horror anymore. Once or twice I took a glance at her whom eating her lunch gracefully. How come she can do everything like that? Well… minus the walk tho. Hahaha

But everything about her is just like she’s a princess from a royal family. Maybe her parents taught her many well-mannered thing since they need mina to act lady-like for the sake to please her parent’s business partner. She really went through a lot… if I’m not mistaken, she told me that she’s been ‘helping’ her father with works since she’s 11 years old.. can you imagine? An 11 years old kid, doing a who the hell know what… at that age, the only thing I do is dancing, eating, and watching cartoon.. oh well I still do that until now tho.

Speaking of mr.myoui… my dad told me that this school was mainly funded by the Myoui corps. And everything in it is part of Myoui corps partner like the uniform vendor, books vendor, furniture, and even foods. That’s clearly explained why Mina’s mother never brought mina any lunch and allowing her eating something in school. Since.. yea.. maybe Mrs.Myoui already trusted the vendor.

 “Mina.. I don’t know your parents especially your father hate you or really love you..”

“Why?” she asked.

 “You know… if my father hate me, he won’t do this kind of thing tho. Like taking control the school so you can have the best facilities.”

“Nah. This is just one of his plan. This is their plan b. since I blew up his plan A.”

“W-what do you mean?”

“I was going to be enrolled in Seoul Sacred High, you know right where all the smartest and elite students study. But I failed the test.” I was so shocked hearing that. Mina, the most genius person I’ve ever known, failed an enrollment test?! Damn if she failed.. then all those student in there are what? Einstein?

“Seriously? I thought you won’t failed..” I said

“I did it in purpose.. the test was easy. I can finished it like 20 minutes.”

“Then why? you could have more shining career if you studied there.. Well JYP High is good too but Seoul Sacred High is the best school in the country.”

“Because I’m just going to be my father tool if I study there. He would tell me to be friend with this person, avoid this person.. I don’t want it. and I also don’t want to leave Sana alone. So.. yeah.. I faked my test result and failed the test.”

“Did they mad at you?”

 “Of course. I was locked in the house for a week because of that. But then I said I want to attend JYP High since Sana told me that she’s going to enroll there. My parents discuss it by them self and finally they agree. They also decided to become the biggest donator in here too and that’s the plan b.”

“I’m sorry but I still can’t catch what is plan a or plan b.”

“Plan a, he’s going to ‘brag’ about me studying in the best school in the country and made me trying to create a good relation to the students that their parents are a promising investor or a promising company to become Myoui corps partner.. Plan B, my father want the investor or other people know that Myoui corps. Care about youth development and etc. by becoming the biggest donator in school, and help the student got the best facilities for them to reach their dreams. Mainly they want to create a good impression.”

“Damn… what a well-made strategy..your father really can do anything huh?” Mina smiled but it feel soo bitter

“That’s why nobody want to go near me. they scared that I can do something bad to them.” As I saw that, I went near her and pinched her nose.

 “Stop thinking like thaat… I’m here. Right?” I said with a huge grin in my face. I thought she would smile, but she’s just…. laughing? What’s wrong with this kid?

“W-wae? Did I said something funny?” she shook her head and said, “But there’s something green on your teeth.” My face turned red as I quickly tried to take that green thing off my teeth. Damn this is embarrassing!

“Is it still there?” she laugh again and nod her head.

“It’s still there..” said her between her laugh. I took my phone and use the front camera to see it and finally I can took it off. But mina still laughing and her face turned red

“Yaah! Stop laughing! Its not funny..” I said while frowning

“It is! While you trying to acted sweet but then failed as I saw nori between your teeth!! Hahaha! Oh my stomach..”

Tho I feel soo embarrassed, I somehow happy seeing mina laughing her lungs out like that. She looks so damn happy and… cute? yeah.. she’s cute.. Everything about her is cute. her voice, her laugh, her moles, her eyes, her nose, her gummy..

“Why you are so cute, Mina-ya?” Mina suddenly stopped laughing and she lowered her head. I’m bold and straight forward, I know.. but it’s normal right, for friends to compliments each other?  Wait… I can see a tint of red on her cheek.. did she just.. Blushed? Oh well.. Mina is a shy and timid girl so its normal for her to respond it like that.. and I think, I made the situation become awkward..

“So that’s how to make you stop laughing at me huh?” of course I said that to lessen the awkward feels. But then she look up and gave me unreadable look. I think she gave me ‘What-the-hell-this-idiot-said’ look. Tho of course she wont cursed like what I thought but.. yeah I interpret her look that way. I just gave her a grin, don’t know what to say.

“Don’t surprise me like that…you know I can’t deal with that kind of thing well..” she said

“I’m not joking tho. It’s the truth.” I asked

“T-thank you.” She’s blushing again. Aw… I’m going to put it to the list. I will surely make mina blush again sometimes because it is sooo damn cute!

“Now now finished your lunch, or else I will eat that.” I said. But then suddenly she rose her chopstick with a chicken katsu pinched between it. with her face still decorated with blush, she said.

“H-here.. y-you can have a bite if you want…” I see her hand trembling and she tried so hard to look to different thing, avoiding my face. I smiled and devoured the food she gave me. I don’t know why but the chicken taste different. it much more delicious then it used to be although it’s the same lunch box we usually buy.

“Thank you mina but I’m just joking.. you have to eat everything alone.” She nod and continue eating her lunch. god.. She’s really something.

.

.

.

After we done eating, we decided to walk back to building A, where our class located since lunch break is going to end in couple of minutes. When we arrived at the intersection, we bid goodbye but because I’m not the type who easily give up, I said

“I know maybe it’s hard for you to do ballet again. But.. please.. at least considered it. you know how dance really important for me right?” Mina didn’t gave me any respond so it’s a sign for me to bid goodbye. “Well.. see you later mina-ya.” I waved at her and walked to where my class is

But then I suddenly there’s a warm breath and soft voice near my ear. The familiar sweet scent running through my nose and oh I really wish that scent didn’t went away for just a few second

“Don’t hope too much, eonni.” after that she dashed back to the stair

“Y-yah myoui!” she stopped for a moment, sticking her tongue out to me and dashed again up to her class. Jeez.. that kid…

“It’s that Mina?” I looked back as I saw nayeon, jihyo and jeongyeon stood there with shocking face. Since when they’re there?

“Omo! You scare me guys..and yes she’s Mina.” I said.

“Whoa..I don’t know Mina can act like that..”

“well.. she’s always full of surprises right?” I said and the three nod. We walked together back to class except jeongyeon who entered her class which is across ours.

When I arrived at my table and want to prepare things for the next lesson, Jihyo suddenly came to me and asked me something.

“did she.. kissed you?”

“W-what?! who?! When?!”

“Mina.. earlier on the intersection.”

“No.. of course not! Don’t tell me you guys think she kissed my cheek?!”

“Well.. from our angle it looks like it.” said Jihyo

“NONONO! You misunderstand that!”

“Oh.. Really?” asked Jihyo

“Yes! She just whispering me something.” after I said that, Jihyo eyes grew bigger and it creeps me out. Very much.

“Wait. Whispering?! She talked to you!? Y-you hear her voice?!” Damn.. I forgot that Mina still use her laptop to talk to other people. I’m used to Mina talking to me without her laptop so I’m forget about that..

“W-well.. yeah.. hehehe..”

“Good then.. you accomplished your mission.” She said. But then she continue again. “Since you already accomplish your mission, you’ll leave her right? I mean you won’t get too close to her right?”

“Why I should do that and why you asking me something like that? You want me to leave her?” I asked. And shockingly, she nod

“B-but not completely leave her.. just distancing yourself.”

“W-why?”

“because I like her and I can’t get closer to her if she always with you.” She said. But our conversation was interrupted by teacher sudden appearance.

I don’t know.. but something inside me feel like burning mad when Jihyo told me that. Like I really hate the thing jihyo just said. It’s so nonsense! I never thought Jihyo would say things like that and it’s not jihyo-like kind of talk. I hate it so much!! But! since I already promised to myself and to Mina, I won’t do what jihyo told me to do although she’s also my friend

I pocked Jihyo shoulder—forgetting the fact that class is already starting, and it made her looked at me with an irritated face. “What? the class is starting.” She said.

“You’re my bestfriend, but sorry. I won’t do what you told me to do. I won’t leave her. never.” I tried so hard to give her a serious gaze so she will get it that I really mean my word. After that I looked to the whiteboard, pretend to pay attention to the teacher. God! What a way to ruin my mood!


Class 3-1, After School

AUTHOR POV

*DING DONG DENG DONG* *DING DONG DENG DONG*

The school bell rang and the lesson stopped. All the student in class 3-1 stretching their body as they felt it sore after the studies. All of them tidying their things and preparing their self to go home, cram school, or to their club room.

“Jihyo, is there something we must do in the council room?”

“Nope. We’re free.”

“Yes!!! Finally!” Nayeon said. Both nayeon and Jihyo was super busy by the student council thing and it made them never went home early like the other student.

“Let’s grab something to eat! It’s been a long time right since the three of us hang out after school?” asked Nayeon.

“I-I’m going to pass for right now. sorry.” Said Jihyo.

“Waeyo?!” asked Nayeon

“Just..want to go home..” said Jihyo

“BOO!! No jam!” shout Nayeon.

“Well sorry.. since this is the rare free time for me, the student council president, I don’t want to waste it.” after Jihyo said that, Nayeon just gave her  a sharp glare and it made Jihyo laugh.

Then suddenly Jihyo laugh stopped as she saw someone standing in the door, looked hesitated to go in.

“O? Yerin-ah!” as soon as her name been called, Yerin smiled and wave at jihyo. Jihyo as the good president, she walked to where Yerin stood and greet her again.

“Hi! It’s rare to have you visiting my class.” Said Jihyo

“W-well.. I’m sorry but unfortunately this paper was left in my bag…h-here.. you should sign it.” Jihyo let out a sigh

“Just when I thought I have a free time..”

“I-I’m sorry….Y-you just have to sign it, that’s all.” Jihyo took the paper and read it carefully

“Okay okay never mind yerin-ah. Well come in first. I left my pen in my bag.” Yerin then followed Jihyo who was walking while she read the paper.

“Hi yerin!”

“Hi nayeon-ssi.”

“Ei.. why you still that formal to me? chill! Just drop the formality. I should be the one who use formal words since you are the secretary and I’m just council member.” Yerin just smiled and nod.

“I’m just going to sign here…and..done!” Jihyo threw a smile to yerin and she automatically hung her head low and took the paper quickly.

“T-thank you.. I’ll give it to principle.”

“okay. But don’t work too hard yerin-ah.. I give you guys free time since we never had one right? use it well.” Yerin nod and she bid goodbye to nayeon and Jihyo. But before she left the room, she stopped and turned herself back to jihyo desk and said

“S-since today is free time.. i-I was wondering..i-if you w-want to go eat some buddae jjigae with me? i-I heard there’s a restaurant near school that served buddae jjigae with free extra ramen and extra spam.” Hearing her favorite food mentioned, Jihyo enthusiasm boost up and she happily agree with Yerin invitation. She even forget her plan to have a nice and beauty rest in her house.

“Oh yes! Let’s go!!! yah nayeon, momo pack your things. Palli.” When Yerin saw Jihyo asked her friend to get ready, a tint of disappointment on yerin face showed up. Nayeon see this and she decided to help yerin to do what she wanna do with Jihyo

“sorry… I have something to do.” said nayeon

“You said you’re free today.” Said Jihyo

“Yes.. but I can’t go tho..”

“Okay… how about you Momo?”

Momo who was laying her head on her desk suddenly rose and gave Jihyo a glare. “No way!”

“Yah! what’s with that attitude? You also owe me buddae jjigae!” said Jihyo

“I don’t care!” but before Jihyo opened to yell at Momo, Nayeon stopped them

“Yah yah yah! shut up will’ya! Yerin just take her away right now. this Thomas is really loud.” Sais nayeon

“Wah you tell me to go? im nayeon? How da—arasseoh…” Jihyo who was going to rant to Nayeon but suddenly give up as Nayeon gave her a glare. Jihyo is strict and scary, but nayeon sometimes can be much scarier than Jihyo.

“Then it just you and me yerin-ah. it’s okay right?” yerin’s face start to burn as jihyo said that and she nod many times as nervousness also hit her.

“Okay. See you tomorrow guys.” Said Jihyo and yerin bowed then they walked out the class together

“What was that?” nayeon asked

“What?” asked Momo

“what’s wrong with you and jihyo?”

“Blame her. she’s the one who made me mad first.” Said Momo, still pouting and frowning

“What happened?”

“She want me to not too close to Mina.”

“She said what?! god.. that girl..”

“It’s nonsense right? right??”

“Yeah.. I never thought she would say something like that.. But why are so furious?”

“Of course I’ll be furious! Mina is my friend! What kind of friend leave her friend just because her other friend ask her to.”

“well… there’s plenty of people who would do that.”

“w-what? Yah… If Jihyo asked you to leave mina just because she wanted to get closer to her, would you leave her?”

“Yes. I’ll do it. but maybe not leave her.. just not getting too close to her.”

Momo eyes grew bigger as she shocked with what Nayeon just said

“WAEYO?! Yah! don’t tell me if someone ask you to leave me, you would do it too?”

“Of course without a doubt. I’m glad I finally can leave you.”

“YAH IM NAYEON!” Nayeon laughed hard as she teased momo

“I’m just joking. Jeez you hot tempered raccoon. Well it depends on the reason and the person tho.”

“What do you mean?”

“If Jihyo asked me to leave Jeongyeon, because she loves her and she want to get closer to her, I would react the same as you. But if she asked me to leave mina with the same reason, I will do exactly what she want me to do.”

“But why you want to leave mina?! the reason is same right?”

“Yeah. but the person is different.” Momo frowned and tilted her head to the right. means she really don’t understand what Nayeon just said.

“Jeongyeon? Why jeongyeon? Why not other? I don’t get it..” nayeon let out a smile and said

“Because the one that I love is Jeongyeon. Not Mina. so if Jihyo for example love jeongyeon like I do, then.. I won’t do it since I don’t want to lose someone I love to other people. Even to my best friend.” Momo just dozing off, trying to process everything that nayeon told her

“You still don’t get it? well… let’s use my case in your case. Me as You, Jeongyeon as mina, while Jihyo as jihyo. do you get it know?” Momo think for a moment then suddenly her face turned red

“YAH!! I-I DON’T LOVE HER!” said Momo. Nayeon laughed since Momo face was really legendary derp.

“Then why are you being this angry if you’re not love her?”

“I-i-it just.. B-because I’ve promised to her and her friends and myself that I won’t leave her no matter what. so hearing my own friend told me to do that it just… frustrating.” Said Momo. Nayeon just nod but she gave momo a teasing smirk

“Y-yah! what with that smirk! You don’t believe me?”

“maybe.”

“I’m not in love with her okay..”

“you sure about that?” Momo paused as that question roaming on her head. her eyes wandering her and there to find answer but she can’t find a thing. the only thing she can find is the fact that her heart suddenly beating so fast right now. seeing her friend act so nervous, Nayeon just smiled and patted her head

 “There are many kind of love momo. maybe your love to her not the same as my love to—“

“Me?” out of nowhere suddenly someone cut Nayeon and scared the hell out of her.

“Yah Yoo jeongyeon! You scared me!” yelled Nayeon. Now the one who’s nervous is Nayeon, not Momo since Nayeon barely makes Jeongyeon knows her feeling towards that boyish crazy girl.

“So who’s this person you love? Hm? Tell me tell me!” said Jeongyeon with full of enthusiasm while now Momo smirking at Nayeon.

“S-shut up it’s none of your business. BTW why you here? Don’t you have any club activity?” Jeongyeon shook her head complety distract.

“We supposed to test the game but Mina want to postpone it since she has to go somewhere.”

“O? she didn’t tell me she’ll going somewhere.” Said Momo

“Uuu over protective girlfriend.”

“Y-yah! I’m not her girlfriend!”

“Well you are a girl, and you are her friend? So? Girlfriend hhaha”

“You really are no jam..” said Nayeon and Momo

“but you love me right?” Nayeon face shown that she was nervous and it made momo hold down her laugh.

“Cih! In your dream!”  Jeongyeon just laughing seeing that.

“What are you doing here then?”

“I’m here to fetch you.” Said Jeongyeon

“Fetch me? are we going somewhere?”

“Yes. To Ice cream store. My treat.” Nayeon eyes turned bright as she heard the word Ice cream.

“Yes! Come on let’s hurry up! let’s go!”

“Okay okay okay.. jeez… Moguri, do you want to join us?” asked Jeongyeon

“No thanks. I have to practice.” Said Momo

“yah.. you should rest at least once..you’re practicing too hard.” said Nayeon.

“Don’t worry. Well. I’m already late 3 minutes for my practice. See you tomorrow guys.” Momo then run out the class but then she stopped and ran back to the class. She stood on the front door and called Nayeon.

“Nayeon-ah!” nayeon whom still talking with jeongyeon looked to momo’s direction

“Have fun with the date!” then momo sprinted out but she can hear Nayeon yelled, “YAAH PABO HIRAI!!!” and it made Momo chuckled


C building Front door, 16.05 PM

Momo who was running out from A Building, suddenly stopped as she saw a girl standing by herself with laptop hanging on her body.

“Mina? what are you doing here? Jeongyeon said you’re going somewhere.” Momo said

Since there are still many people around, Mina typed what she want to say to momo

“I’m waiting for you.”

“Me? why?”

“I want to bring you somewhere. Can you drive me?”

“right now?” mina nod

“I can’t… I have to practice.”

“Just skip this once. Please.” Momo scratching her not so itchy head because she’s troubled whether she should drive mina and skipped her dance practice, or decline it and just do her practice. But then mina close her laptop, she walked near Momo and gave her the most cute puppy eyes.

“Please eonni…” said mina with her small cute voice.

*thump* *thump*

Momo’s heart suddenly act strange after saw and heard the over-cuteness thing.

“Arraseoh arrasseoh! Just this once okay?” Mina nod with enthusiasm and she suddenly grabbed Momo’s hand, dragged her to the parking lot

“I hope this worth it.” said Momo

Mina gave momo a smile and said again with her small voice, “You’d thank me for sure. Come on!”


HIRAI MOMO POV

Right now we’re on our way to…where? I don’t know. I just drive to where Mina leads me to. but the only thing I can guess, she’s going to bring me to Gangnam since this the usual road I took if after school I want to go eat the famous burger shop that located there.

“What actually are you going to show me?” I asked

“you’ll now later.” she said. “After this, turn right.”

After a few minutes, finally we arrived.

“We’re here.” Said Mina. I turn off the machine and went out from the car. As I went out, I see a 5th floor apartment tho it not that big, but it sure looked expensive. I was just following mina from the back as she walked towards that place. When we arrived at the lobby, we took stairs and went down to the basement. Where actually she bring me to?

But then after we reach the basement, there’s only one door and Mina walked near it. she pressed the fingertips scanner and after that she typed the password key and a tingling voice was heard. Soon after that Mina opened the door and we’re in the room.

“welcome. To my second home.” Said Mina. when she turn on the light, my eyes grew wide. This is a one big dance studio. There’s mirror in it, the thing that ballerinas use to have to train their posture. Don’t tell me…

“This is your practice room?” I asked and she nod. Whoa! Amazing.. she has her own dance studio.

“Yaah.. if I were you, I’ll never went home.” I said

“I was like that too. But then I was given tons of works because of that.” She said

“Your father bought you this?”

“Nope. My grandpa gave me this for present since I become the national champion.” I looked around, admiring the well-furnished studio.

“Why you bring me here?” I asked and she smiled.

“Isn’t that obvious?” I tilted my head in confusion she let out a sigh but continue her talk

“I’ll help eonni. with ballet.” after hearing that, I ran to Mina and gave her a tight hug as I really really happy that she finally want to teach me.

“Eonni.. I can’t breath..” I let go my hug and just gave her a wide grin as she just shook her head disbelief with my reaction.

“But I’m only help you perfecting it okay? not more.” I nod and hug her again

“Thank you thank you thank you! Kyaa! You don’t know how happy I am!” I said

“well.. thank sana who finally can convinced me.” said Mina

“What she said?” I asked.

“It’s a secret.” She stick her tongue at me. jeez.. this kid.. she really is full of surprises.

“Now let’s do some stretching shall we?” I gave her a grin and nod strongly.

This is going to be FUN!!



AUTHOR NOTES:

HELLO GUYS!! I'M BACK YUHUU~

Well.. i think my story getting boring and boring each chapter.. but i'll try my best and please look forward for the next chapter because you sure don't want to miss that chapter kkeke~

thank you for reading and always showing support for me!

don't forget to subs,vote and comment!! 

TWICE JJANG! ONCE JJANG! MiMo JJANG!! Saranghae~



kamsahamnida~