Chapter 5

Sealed Voice

Wednesday, 2 Weeks after that

HIRAI MOMO POV

Ever since that day, when I asked Mina to come to my house every morning, she did it. She always come early and she’s become the one who woke me instead of my mother, of course with her upgraded iSpeak voice but magically that voice was more powerful than my Mom’s powerful yell. The voice is the one I mistook as Mina’s real voice and the moment I heard that voice, I would automatically wake up and greeted by a warm bright gummy smile. And of course because of that we become much much more closer than before..

But today is different… she didn’t came this morning. And it caused a disaster. I woke up late and right now I’m on my way to school, driving my car with a full speed.

I already getting used to be awoken by Mina, so I never set my alarm anymore. And sadly, my mom who was the only one who capable to wake me, is  having another book signing even which now held in busan, and only left my father who doesn’t even dare to wake me up. He said I looked pretty tired and he didn’t dare to wake me up so he took a few minutes to think before he finally decided to wake me up 30 minutes before the bell rang. What a nice dad I have. I love him really.

A gummy smile that used to greet me the moment I open my eyes, an annoying robotic sound that used to be my breakfast talk companion, a soft yet small chuckled that i used to hear every time me or my father done something weird, or a cozy slow ride to school that I used to do since weeks ago.. those things didn’t happened this morning. There was no Myoui Mina. No Myoui Mina, means all of them won’t happen.  I just hope today will be a good day since those things already become my a-way-to-have-a-good-day starter pack.

Gladly, the traffic are not so bad and I somehow manage to sit on my chair before the bell rang and before the teacher come. Panting hard of course since I also ran hard the moment I arrived at the parking lot.

“I don’t know you like to do morning exercise, Momo-ya” said Jihyo sarcastically. I know she just want to mock at my exhausted condition.

“No Jihyo-ya. I think she’s been chased by a colony of bugs.”  I just slapped both nayeon and Jihyo arm softly since I still tired yet annoyed at them. both of them just laugh hard at me. geez.. why I even decided to be their friends?

“Let me guess. Overslept?” I nod at nayeon’s question.

“I forget to set the alarm and my mom still in Busan so only my father, whom apparently love me very much and he wavered whether he should wake me or not. And in the end he woke me just in the right time. Damn what a way to start my day.” I said and both of them laughing at me.

“You should cure that forget-full habit you have Momo-ya.” Said Nayeon

I rolled my eyes and said, “said the one who always forget and lost her things.” And now I’m the one who receive a slap on my arm from Nayeon. But before I can return it, my homeroom teacher came in and start the homeroom session.

.

.

.

After the homeroom session is done, I checked my phone to see if there are any messages from Mina since I haven’t check it this morning. But surprisingly, there is none. Not even a good morning message that she used to send to my phone. That strange…

“yah jihyo. when you do uniform inspection in the front gate, did you see mina coming?” I asked. Jihyo shook her head

Okay.. no message, and Jihyo didn’t saw her either… gosh.. is she okay? or perhaps she’s sick?

“hey. Maybe she went to school early like she used to..” said Nayeon who apparently know that I looked kind of worried.

“actually before she knows you, I never met her in the front gate. She always arrived earlier than me. so you don’t have to worry about nothing.” Said Jihyo.. oh well let’s just text her.

Message to Myoui ^^:

Hey Mina~ you’re not skipping school right? kekeke I’m just checking since you didn’t come to my house this morning.

Sent.

Let’s just wait until she answer it. usually it won’t take any mi—*tring* see..

Message from Myoui ^^:

 I have work to do.

Message to Myoui ^^:

Oh no it’s okay! I thought you were sick or something else. Kekeke.

Message from Myoui^^:

No.

Message to Myoui^^:

So you went to school early like usual? with bus?

Message from Myoui ^^:

Ne.

As I read the last message, my brows starts to frown.. is it just me, or Mina a little bit colder than usual? She didn’t used any emoticon.. well mina always use it and she said that it would liven up the conversation. Yet… it just none…

“is there something wrong?” Asked Nayeon. I just showed her my phone and she read it with a squinted eyes. this granny really has a bad eye sight.

 “Did you do or say something bad to her?” asked Nayeon

“Mm.. I’m not sure but I think I didn’t say anything bad.. No… I didn’t. oh! But she looked different yesterday when I drove her back to her house. Maybe something happened?” Nayeon start to think about the possibilities. She thinks pretty hard as I can she her brows frowned and both her eyes squinted. Meanwhile, our solution bank, park Jihyo, still focus on her math book. Geez this hardworking Thomas. 

“Yah Thomas. Can you help us a bit? It’s about your beloved hoobae. Stop being a top student for once.” Said Nayeon . the moment Nayeon said that, Jihyo closed her book while she threw a sharp glare at Nayeon.

“good. Now any idea?” although it already been nearly 6 years I became their friends, I’m still amazed how Nayeon never quivered whenever Jihyo threw a deathly glare… since I still have problem dealing with it…

“Come on stop with that stare. Help us before the teacher comes.” Jihyo let out a sigh and start asking me

“did you bring her somewhere else yesterday? Or she even mention about her works?” I shook my head and she threw me another question.

“did you asking about her family condition?” again I shook my head

“her past?” again I shook my head.

“or did you pushed her to do someth—“

“nothing okay! I don’t ask anything that will offend her, or do something bad to her. After she ended her club activities, we straight to her house. That’s it.” I said and I sound a little bit annoyed by Jihyo’s question. well.. she keep pouring me with nonstop question like I’m really the one at fault. I hate that feeling..

“gee.. calm yourself peach. I’m just trying to help. mind if I see the messages?” I showed her my phone and after she read it, she sigh.

“Well I don’t have any idea either. But she is sure in a bad mood. Oh I have an idea. Wait a sec okay.”

Jihyo doing something with her phone like she’s typing something in it. A few second after that, her phone buzzed and after she saw her phone, She looked at me with a squinted eyes.

“You really didn’t do something that offend her?” I shook my head hard this time as I’ve already tired of that question.

“She’s definitely mad at you. Look. She’s fine with me.” I saw Jihyo’s screen where there was a message from Mina.

To Minari:

Mina-yaaa! I didn’t saw you this morning. Are you going to school?

From Minari:

Annyeong eonni ^^

 of course I am!  but I went earlier since there’s something I should do. Kekeke

Okay.. she was asking the same question as mine, but the reply kind of different. what is happening?! What did I do to her?!

“You know…. Mina always hide her feelings well. Whenever she mad at us, she wont really tell us the reason. Just wait until her anger dimmed down and everything will back to normal.” Said Jihyo

“You see, Mina is indeed genious. But she still just a kid. She can be easily trigged or mad over a little problem. And she’s stubborn. Like what Jihyo said. Just wait until she made up her mind and talk to her.” said Nayeon.

“But I didn’t do anything wrong! Yesterday we laughed together, and a day before that also the same and the day before and before and before and before that…”

“Well we never know..” Oh my god! What did I do? We spent a lot of happy time together.. I didn’t asked anything about her either… but why she became like this so sudden? Oh god.. Myoui Minaaa!

Author POV

“or if you want to dare her stubbornness you can Just ask her.” said Nayeon. As soon as Momo heard what Nayeon and Jihyo suggested her, she quickly stood up and just about to dash out of the class until Jihyo held her blazer.

“Where do you think you’re going?” asked Jihyo.

“duh? Mina of course.” said Momo

“Save it for later Hirai. Skipping class especially math class is a big no no for you.”

Momo pout when she heard that. Momo start kneel beside Jihyo and ready to launch her infamous aegyo. Jihyo who knows that, start closing her eyes but her hand still holding Momo’s uniform. Momo aware her facial expression won’t bother Jihyo so she used a cute voice that she usually do. Like “Please Jihyo-yaa~ pretty pretty pleaseeee~” or calling Jihyo’s name over and over in a cute way, hoping the president would melted and give her permission to go out the class.

“ugh fine. But you owe me a budae jjigae. Got it?” Momo gave a salute to Jihyo and ran to Mina’s class or if she’s not there, to the VGC room.

The moment Momo left the room, Jihyo pointed her index finger to Nayeon while gave her an angry stare.

“You, Im nayeon are so dead!” said Jihyo

“w-why?! What did I do? I’m innocent!” said Nayeon.

“Oh yeah? then saying that mina is my beloved hobae in front of Momo really are something you can call as innocent huh?”

“Mina is also my beloved hobae. Why are you trigged so much..” Jihyo moved closer a bit and pointing nayeon chest while she maintain her death glare straight to nayeon sparkling eyes. Nayeon indeed enjoy teasing Jihyo. eventho Jihyo was known as fierce and stern president, deep down she is just a fluff. She is a shy girl and very easy to tease and since they were child, Nayeon really like teasing Jihyo. oh well… both of them really like teasing each other.

“But I know what you meant. Lucky that peach are too dense to understand what you really mean. If she knows about it.. i—“

“What do you wanna do huh? I know you love me and you won’t do anything to me. right?” Nayeon just gave Jihyo a huge cute smile, which if other people saw that, they would probably fell for her. but not for jihyo. she really hate that smile.

“You’re lucky that you’re my friend.” Said Jihyo who’s now already calmer and start to open her book again. But Nayeon then came to her and hug jihyo tightly. “oow~ I love you too Jihyo-yaa~” said Nayeon  while Jihyo only can sigh.

‘I did the right thing right?


Behind School Hall, 2 Hours after that

                Momo decided to skip classes and went here, to her usual spot, so she can calm herself and think a way out. Since Momo ditch Math class, she practically didn’t attend the other classes after she talked with Mina. She found Mina in VGC room doing something with her work. At first Momo thought that Mina wasn’t lying about the fact that she has some works to do. But the way Mina acted When Momo came, really makes momo to think that Mina is avoiding her.

[Flashback]

Momo entered VGC room and met Mina who really focusing on her laptop. Momo decided to approach the girl because Mina didn’t use her earphone so it means Mina isn’t in her focused mode.

“Annyeong Mina-ya.” Mina didn’t answer Momo’s greetings and just focused on her works. Which is weird since Mina always threw a bright gummy smile whenever Momo greeted her.

“working?” again no avail. Momo let out a sigh and still tried to ask Mina in nice way.

“Did I do something wrong?” asked momo.

again Mina just focused on her laptop and tells nothing. Momo didn’t like where the things going on so she decided to snatch Mina’s laptop, took it away from Mina. What surprised momo the most, is the fact that right now, Mina gave her a glare. It’s even more intimidating than Jihyo’s and it is the first time she saw a smiley girl like Mina gave her that look. But Momo tried not to show how intimidated she is to Mina and tried to talk instead.

“Finally I have your attention.” Said Momo. Mina grabbed her sketchbook and wrote something. Her hand writing kind of messed up abit since she hurriedly and angrily wrote that. But momo still can read it and respond

“I won’t return it until you want to answer all of my questions.” Mina let out a sigh and wrote again. But now she’s calmer than before.

 

By giving back my laptop it will be much more convenient for me to answer

 

“But earlier you’re ignoring me when you have this thing in your control.” Again Mina sigh and wrote something. Momo really never saw this side of Mina so this is kind of interesting yet worrying

 

Fine. I promise I’ll answer your questions but please give it back.

 

Momo then gave Mina her laptop back as she stood closer in front of mina’s desk, she just stared at Mina and waiting for something.

“What?” asked Mina

“I’m waiting for you answer.”

“you already asked something?” Now Momo who let out a sigh and asked Mina the same question.

“Did I do something bad to you?”

“no.”

“Or did I hurt you?”

“no.”

“then.. is everything okay with you?”

“yes.”

“Don’t lie to me Myoui. I can tell when people tell lies or not.”

“well then you’re wrong. Because I’m telling the truth.” Said Mina. Her face is still the same. Flat, cold, no emotion at all. Not the bright Myoui Mina that Momo used to see.

And with that, Momo can’t handle being nice anymore and it made her risen up her voice and said, “see! You’re lying!” Momo is not the type who can control her emotion well. And when she frustrated, she often yells or risen up her voice. and argued with a stubborn person really drive her insane.

“I’m not lying okay. you’ve done nothing. That’s the end of the discussion. So please go back to your class, I have plenty works to do.” Said Mina.

“I won’t until you tell me the truth Mina.”

Mina let out a sigh and she again typed something. “I told you I’m not lying.”

“oh sure. You’re not lying. Then explain why you didn’t go to my house this morning? Why you didn’t even left a message when you can’t come? Do you know I nearly late to school because no one wakes me up?! Why you so cold to me? and why you keep telling lies and looks like you’re trying to ditch me out of your life, Mina?! Why?!”

Momo ranting all her feeling out. At first she just want to talk nicely with mina. But the way mina treat her, it made her boiled up and can’t hold her anger anymore. Momo’s panting hard since she talked that line pretty long without even controlling her breath and her emotion, yet right now mina just stared her laptop emptily. Still tried to process everything.

“answer me Myoui.”

Mina’s fingers starts moving and a tapping sound of keyboard fastly heard and Momo waited for the machine to speak out what Mina wrote.

“Just leave me. please.”

[end of flashback]

“Argh! Myoui Mina!!” Momo ruffled her hair hard as Mina’s words kept popping in her head. Momo believed something happened to Mina. Because a genius girl like Mina, won’t do anything without a reason. But the fact that Mina didn’t told her anything instead she just asked Momo to leave her is making her stressed.

Yesterday, and the other day before that, Momo and Mina really are just fine. Even they become closer then before with Mina who always turn her laptop on so she can communicate more comfortable with Momo. it a sign that Mina really likes talking with Momo and she choose to use her laptop more often since it would be much more convenient than writing it on sketchbook. After school, on their way to home, sometimes they will stop by to eat instant ramyeon cup in the convenient store, or buying ice cream on the nearest park, or even playing in arcade which every single thing they do is Mina’s first time. And Mina always smile happily and thank Momo everytime they spent their after school hangout. But with Mina suddenly asked Momo to leave her? Momo really can’t understand her and think that maybe she still doesn’t know what kind of person Mina is..

Momo then decided to pick her phone and dial her Mother’s phone number. Of course whenever momo got troubled with something, her mom is her main source of solution. And she just hope her mom would picked her phone and not questioning about why Momo isn’t in the class right now.

“Hello my little baby~” said someone with an ahjumma tone over the phone. Momo smiled as she heard her mother’s voice and somehow the stress decreased a little bit.

“Hi Mom. Are you busy right now?”asked Momo

“Nope. I’m just going to have lunch with the production team. Is everything okay?” Momo let out a sigh and tell everything about Mina. Her mom listen every single word momo told her and really understand what kind of feeling momo has right now.

“Then what should I do mom? Should I leave her since she asked me to?” said Momo. nearly want to cry. She’s indeed become weaker and weaker whenever she think about mina’s word. She didn’t even get enough closer to Mina yet the latter already demand her to leave.

“I thought you’ve promised me that you’ll never hurt her or leave her?”

“I did mom I did.. I really don’t want to leave her. not when I just got a little bit more closer to her. but.. she want me to.. what should I do?”

“Do what you’re heart want to do. Come on.. where’s my stubborn Momo who always fighting for something she likes eventho I told you not to?” Momo just zipped , try to processing her mother’s question.

“stay if you want to stay momo. don’t leave when you really want to stay. You’ll regret it for sure” A little smiled craved on Momo’s face as she heard what her mom told her.

“Thank you Mom. I’ll do my best.. TTYL Mom and I’m sorry I bothered your works..”

“it’s okay. I’ll do anything for my magnae. By the way... why you’re not in th—” 

“Love you mom!! Bye!!”

*tut* Momo let out a relieve sigh as she can avoid her mother's anger since she got caught for ditching class.

Stay if you want to stay, don’t leave when you want to stay. You’ll regret it.

Those words that Mrs.Hirai told Momo, really hanging around her head for a quite long time. She start thinking what is Mina for her? does she worthy enough to be fight for? And every single thing she did with Mina start to popped up again and it made Momo sank deeply in her own tought.

*ding dong deng dong ding dong deng dong* suddenly the bell indicating lunch break ringing around the school speakers.

*kruyuuk~*

“Damn…My stomach start growling.. right.. I haven’t eat anything since morning. That’s why I feel so hungry right now. Oh well let’s just go to cant—wait! If Mina went early to school, and she has plenty works to do.. then, she might hasn't eat anything! let's buy her favorite bento in cafetaria. But what if she will decline the food that I give? oh well…i already decided that I want to stay by her side. No matter what she told me to, I would stay! Yeah! I would do anything even she try to push me out of her life! so let's go!” And she then dashed out from her hideout to cafeteria and bought something for her and Mina to eat.

.

.

.

.


C building 2nd floor hallway, Lunch break

Momo now arrived in front of the video game club room. She peeked from a small window on the door to check is mina still there or not. And luckily, Mina still there, sitting on her desk with her earphone plugged in her ears.

“Great. Now she’s in her focus mode and i don’t have courage to bother her.” said Momo. well.. more like mumbling.

Just then, another Club member came and greeted Momo.

“Oh hi Momo sunbae!” said Sana

“Hi moguri sunbae!” said chaeyoung, Tzuyu's best friend and also one of VGC member who's in charge of creating the game artwork. They know each other since Momo recently used to hang out in the VGC room and they met between that time. Amazingly, they clicked right away.

“Hi Sana, Chaeyoung.” Greet Momo with her smile.

“why you just stand there? Come on in!” said Chaeyoung but Momo stopped Chaeyoung who was pushing her in.

“n-no no wait a sec.. eum.. can I ask you guys something?” the two nods

“Did Mina stayed there since morning?” sana nod her head

“she only attend the homeroom session and left.” Momo nod at Sana’s answer.

“c-can you give this to her? if she refused, just make her eat this okay?” and now the two nods and accept a bento that Momo just bought in cafeteria a moment ago.

“thank you. I’m going now. Bye.” Momo then walked away as fast as she can with another plastic hanging on her hand. Okay another plastics since she not only bought one dish for her self.

Meanwhile, Sana and Chaeyoung looked at each other with a confused looked. “it just me, or Momo sunbae avoiding Mina?” asked Sana. “beats me. come one let’s just go in and disscuss the new project!” said Chaeyoung while she tried to pushed Sana in to the room.


Room C-2

“Mina eonni you got som—oh.. she’s in focused mode.. sana eonni.. you give this to her.” said Chaeyoung who didn’t want to intervene the focused Mina. She already witness Mina mad at jungyeon when she bothering Mina who’s in the focused mode and at that moment she promised to herself not to intervene Mina.

Sana slowly tapped mina’s laptop to gain her attention and it made Mina stopped doing her work and looked at Sana.

“Here. Eat this.” said Sana as she gave Mina the bento that Momo bought for her. Mina’s eyes went bright as she saw her favorite bento and many tomato sauce sachet in the plastic.

“Thank you sana. Why suddenly giving me this?” asked Mina with her laptop voice.

“it’s not from me. it’s from Momo sunbae.” Mina suddenly froze and she put the plastic a side. But Sana put it again in front of Mina and before Mina complaining, Sana said, “just take it Mina. Momo sunbae spent her money for this. don’t waste it.” Mina looked at the bento once again and she decided to open the lid and eat it.

“I don’t know what’s happening between you two. But I’m sure your overthinking habit is the main cause of this problem. Stop doing it okay.” Sana patted Mina’s head and she decided to sit on the couch with Chaeyoung.

‘She still thinking about me… after what I said to her…’


Momo’s Hideout

Momo now enjoying her meals behind the school hall building while cursing at herself. if she just have more courage to go in and give mina the bento like she used to do, probably Mina would redeem her anger a little bit.. and the thought that Mina probably going to throw the bento away, scares her a lot but she tried to erase it off of her mind by eating her meals.

Suddenly a cold thing bumped Momo’s cheek and it made her flinched. When she just about to curse—still with mouth full of rice at the latter who did that, she stopped as a big rounded eyes caught her sight. Yup it’s Jihyo

“Here. This is the only thing left on the machine.” Momo took the diet coke can from Jihyo and put it beside her lap. After that she continue to eat her meal again.

“I guess.. it didn’t run well huh? The talks with Mina?” Momo let out a huge sigh and nod her head.

“she asked me to leave her.” said Momo between her munched. Jihyo eyes turned Bigger as she heard that.

“I’m sorry, what?! Mina asked you to leave her?” Momo nod her head.

“we’re talking about Myoui Mina right? that quite, timid, little girl?” Momo nod. Then silence between the two. Both of them thinking about the same thing, but with different feeling. Momo with a frustrated, confused, mad, sad and everything collided, while Jihyo just with a curiosity and concern about Mina.

“Damn Jihyo.. at least help me bring these before you left.” Both of them looked to their left as they saw Nayeon struggling with boxes of food in her hand. Jihyo stood up and helped Nayeon.

"Whoa.. what's with those foods?" aske Momo

“Since you’re late this morning we thought that you might haven’t eat anything so we bought sandwiches but apparently you already have plenty o—“ Momo hurriedly snatched Tuna sandwich that Nayeon held. "I'll take this hehehe.." Jihyo and Nayeon only shook their head disbelief with her food maniac friend.

While three of them eating their lunch, Jihyo suddenly had something in her mind about Mina conditions.

“Momo, You said yesterday when you drove mina home, she looked different?” Momo nod.

“It’s only my guessing okay.. maybe someone asked her to leave you.” Momo chocked the Moment Jihyo told her that.

“waf?! Hu de fell def tu du daf?!” Nayeon smacked Momo’s arm and said, “don’t talk with a full mouth.” Momo then gulped down her food and asked the same thing but more clearly to Jihyo. “Who the hell dare to do that?”

“I don’t know..Her Father… maybe?” said Jihyo full of uncertainty.

“her father? Well I didn’t do anything.. and her father didn’t have anything to do with Mina.”

“Maybe because you guys went out plenty of time, and mina didn’t do her works properly so it become her punishment?” again Jihyo still confused.

“what? oh come on it doesn’t make any sense okay. it’s just work.. why she has to receive such a cruel punishment like that?” Said Momo whom again took another bite of her lunch.

“if she can’t do her works properly, it means trouble to her, and to her company so its makes sense since she’s the one who going to inherit the Myoui corp.” said Nayeon.

 “Haven’t I warn you, Momo? Mina’s life is different with us. Even she’s different with me or Nayeon who apparently going to inherit our parents company. She’s much busier than us, and she has much more impact in her own company than ours in our own family company. So don’t do something stupid or something that could bring trouble to her. arraseoh?” said Jihyo

“like what? having fun?”

“that’s in the list.”

“well I don’t know but I can’t relate that thing. You guys are a human being and you’re still a teenager. Come on! A little bit fun won’t hurt right? don’t live your life like a robot.”

“You can said that to me, or Nayeon. But never said that kind of things to Mina. It will hurt her.”

“w-why? I’m just saying th—“

“I told you right? she’s different. she can’t live with the life she want. Being the only child with a big family business is a burden to her and she’s the only person who will inherit the Myoui company. She have her own dream. I know that. But nothing she can do since her father is capable to control her. Mr.Myoui is nice person. But if its already involved mina, he’s too stern to her.” said Jihyo a little bit annoyed at the stubborn Momo.

“then why don’t she just tell her father that she hate it?”

Jihyo let out a huge sigh. “You see.. Mr.Myoui is not like your father nor mine or Nayeon’s who would considered our argument. He won’t listen to Mina. Even if Mina suggesting something good, he would take it but never give mina a credit. I shouldn’t have told you this but.. since you guys a little bit close these days, I think you should know. so before you hangout with her, make sure she’s free.”

“did every her friend know this? including the Club?” Jihyo nod her head

“but maybe only me,Nayeon and Sana who know a little bit much. Since me and Nayeon are her childhood friends, and Sana is her best friend since junior high.” The fact that all Mina’s friends know about this, a little bit boiled Momo up.  She just can’t stand the fact that all Mina’s friends just doing nothing and let mina fight alone.

“then why none of you try to help? why all of you just stay silent and let that poor little girl suffer alone?!” Momo rose her voice a little bit

“We want to help. but we can’t.” Said Nayeon.

“It will harm not just to Mina. But to our family. I don’t want to admit but.. every time someone try to help Mina, something would happen to their family. And I warn you, Mr.Myoui has capabilities to do many kind of things. so that’s why we just stay silent and didn’t help her.”

“And Mina also told us not to intervene her life. But In a good way, not like how she said to you. She did that because she just afraid she might harm us.” Said Nayeon. Momo just keep shut since she stil trying to process everything.

“so, if you want to hangout with her, make sure she doesn’t have any work to do and make sure she already told her parents about it. if not, she will gets trouble. And whenever she said that her father didn’t allowed her to do something, never push her or try to sneak behind him.” Said Nayeon. But it didn’t redeem Momo’s anger. Instead, it grew more.

“She’s his bloody damn daughter! His successor! Why he treat her like that?”

Nayeon and Jihyo looked at each other’s eyes and let out a long stress sigh. "We don't know Momo.. Mina never really told us anything about it. but what we know, if we try to intervene, something bad would happend whether to you, or to Mina."

“so don’t do anything stupid arasseoh?” Momo then just nod and write it on her brain to not do stupid thing with mina if it can bring punishment for Mina.

.

.

.

Ding dong deng dong as time goes by, lunch break ended and the three finished their lunch and decided to go back to the class. Nayeon walking in front, with her eyes stuck on her phone, texting with someone. While Jihyo and Momo walking side by side behind her. a couple of step behind of her to be exact.

 “Say Momo-ya.” Momo drifted her eyes to Jihyo when she called her name.

“I’ve been thinking… Did you guys… going out together or something? You and Mina?” she asked

“Oh yes sure! We Like to go to jokbal restaurant, or cake café, or arcade pla—“ Jihyo stopped Momo as apparently Momo took different meaning from what Jihyo actually meant.

“not that kind of going out you pabo.. I mean.. do you guys.. Now in relationship or something?” Momo suddenly chough over nothing. Like she was choked by her own breath.

“N-no no! we’re still friends. Why would you think that way.. hahaha…” Momo let out her awkward laugh and her pabo grin. She really never think Mina that way so she shocked at Jihyo’s sudden question.

“okay. but do you like her? In romantic way of course.”

Jihyo question made Momo froze and her brain start to work hard to figure the answer.

Do I like her? yes I do.. that’s why I always like to spent time with her.. but Jihyo asked me whether I love her or not? I-I never think that way.. yes mina is pretty, gorgeous, cute, elegant, smart, kind, innocent, unique, cute, pre—wait I already said that…. Oh my

“Yo! Hirai?” Jihyo’s hands disturb Momo’s brainstorming and again she end up threw a pabo grin to her president.

“I never think about that to be honest. But… if you ask me do I like mina, I do.. but I don’t know if it’s in romantic way or not.” Momo said.

“Well you better set out your mind.” Said Jihyo

“w-why? Is not like she likes me or anything right? hahaha.”

“it’s not for her. it’s for me.”

Momo looked at Jihyo with a frowned and confused looked. “eh?? Come again? I don’t understand..”

“your answer, might determine whether you as my ally or as my rival.” Said Momo

“eh? I don’t ge—“ Jihyo suddenly fasten up her pace away from Momo

“Yah! Park jihyo we haven’t finished yet!” said Momo who also fasten up her pace so she could walked near Jihyo. but the latter walked pretty fast.

 “hey stop for a moment!” yelled Momo. just then Jihyo stopped and finally Momo now behind her and can clearly hear Jihyo’s word.

“now tell me why.” Asked Momo. With her back still facing Momo, Jihyo said,

“I love her.”



Author's Note:

Hello everybody! long time no see!! kekekeke

as you can see i gave another problem and another mystery around Mina since i love complicated and dramatic story so yea.. it end up like this ekkeke but i'm sorry if it's dissapointing you..TT 

I'll try my best so this story won't end up bad and going to have a good ending kekeke

And oh! as i promised, love triangle happend everybody~~ yuhuu~ 

Don't forget to leave comment, up vote or subscribe!! and thank you for all the 82 subscribers! it's not much as the other author but i really appriciate it alot! an those who always leave comment on the comment bar, thank you! you guys are my source of motivation!!!

Kamsahamnida~~