Chapter 13

Sealed Voice

Momo’s Room, The Same Day 12.15 PM

AUTHOR POV

*COUGH COUGH*

By the sudden hot air that brushed to mina’s left cheek, Mina opened her eyes—awake from her sleep. Mina didn’t realize that as soon as Momo tucked her, a sudden sleepiness attacked her and she went on a deep slumber just like momo did. But now she’s awake with her body facing ceiling and just stay there, don’t know what to do.

Mina been frozen in the same position and same place for more than 10 minutes with momo’s hand surrounding her. Her body started to feel a little bit sore since she’s keeping the same position. But she can’t just shoved momo out of her and Mina didn’t want to disturb momo’s deep rest since she has to recover from her fever as soon as possible. So she just stay there, and waited for a moment that momo finally loosen her hug or perhaps even letting her hands off of her. But it’s like waiting for a boat to come on an airport. It’s totally impossible to happen. Momo is not the type who move a lot when she sleep. So when she found a comfortable position, even earthquake won’t move her. oh.. okay sorry maybe that metaphor is just too much but you got the point right?

But then, mina decided to wake momo since she felt soo thirsty as feel like a desert.  The glad thing is, waking momo up is not that hard just call her name and everything is done. But what mina doesn’t know is, Momo might be easy to be awake but if she’s sick, she won’t let go.

“Eonni.. wake up please. I want to drink some water.” Momo wrinkled her brows and hug mina tightly. Seeing this, makes mina realize that she won’t get what she wants so mina tried once more. she change her position from facing the ceiling to facing Momo. But before she called her name, Mina stopped and looked carefully at Momo’s eyes, nose, lips, every inch of her face. Although her face slightly red because of the fever, and a little bit of snot came from her nose, she still look pretty to Mina. well mina can’t lie and won’t lie that Momo is indeed pretty. Her ‘pabo’ face actually makes her look cuter and she’s starting to doubt the existence of the cool-charismatic dancing mochine that everyone adores. She only know sweet pabo hirai momo.

From admiring her face—and completely forgot about her dry throat, Mina’s thought start to roaming about Momo existence in her life. Since Mina knows momo, her life change a lot. Before she know her, she never cares about what will happen tomorrow since she knows that works, school, and club activities are the only thing she’ll do. but after she know momo, plus the hirais, mina start to anticipate many kind of things that will happen tomorrow.

The thoughts like “What kind of story that mr. and mrs. Hirai would tell her, tomorrow?”  or “what kind of talk that she will have with Momo during the ride to the school, tomorrow” or “which street food restaurant that momo will introduce her on their way back home, tomorrow.” Tomorrow is something that Mina will always wait. Mina will always anticipate another time she’ll spent with Momo.

Before she met Momo, If every time her father gave too many works and being too demanding, Mina always cry and missing Sharon since when Sharon still alive, she was mina’s shelter and she’ll always be the one who cheer her up from any kind of pain, including her father discrimination. But since Momo come to her world, she never feel stress from tons of work. Being greeted by her warm smile, her pabo grin, and cheer up text that the latter always send to her every time Mina said she has tons of work.. She really glad Momo came to her world and she also thank her own heart who accepted her.  

“You don’t know how important you are in my life, eonni.” whispered Mina. If you guys think that Mina in love with momo, you’re wrong. Her feeling toward Momo still just affection and thankful. At least that what she thinks.

*COUGH COUGH*

Now Mina felt the hot air straight into her face and because of that mina just chuckled “At this rate I’m going to be infected by your cold eonni.” said mina.

*BEEP BEEP*

But then Suddenly Mina heard her phone beeped on the pink carpet beneath her. She knows that special sound that she set only for a certain number which is her father.

Just when Mina want to grab her phone, it beeped again and the loud sound made momo pulled mina closer again to her embrace while groaning due to the disturbance she felt. Momo’s embrace made Mina can smell the vanilla scent of her but although she like that scent, she really need to get out from Momo’s arm and check her phone. She’ll be in a big trouble If she late to check message from her father.  Mina tried to get out but she can’t since Momo hugs her like Mina is her Sullivan doll which actually now in momo’s feet. Poor Sullivan..

“Momo eonni.. can you let me out for a moment?” asked Mina deep in Momo’s hug. But Momo didn’t respond anything instead, she just pulled mina deeper as now her head is on top of Mina’s head. and it made mina sigh.

“Eonni.. please.. it’s from my father.” Again no answer, although momo can feel the vibration when Mina talk near her chest. Mina start to feel really hot because of momo body temperature close to her and she also wrapped in thick blanket.

“Eon—eh?” Mina suddenly shocked as when she tried to poke Momo’s stomach, the only thing she felt is a solid hard abs under momo thick jacket. and soon after that, since Mina never feel that kind of thing, Mina being the curious Mina, she poked it again and even caressed momo’s clothed stomach. Her brows frowned since she’s confused of how can a big eater like momo has something this hard on her stomach. But Mina curiosity made Momo felt a little bit shivering and ticklish on her stomach so she slightly opened her eyes and saw Mina touching her stomach with such a serious face. Momo let out a smirk and with her eyes half closed she asked, teased actually.

“Like what you touch?” hearing that mina quickly looked up as her face burning red for getting caught.

but lucky for momo, mina’s head bumped her chin and since Momo surprised with the sudden hit, her head automatically moved upright and she end up hitting the headboard above her.  she completely knocked out by the double hit as now she changed her position from laid facing her right side, to laid her back, facing the ceiling. Head spinning hard.

“Omo! Eonni!! A-Are you okay? God! I’m so sorry! H-hold on i-I’m going to grab some ice.” Mina run downstairs and left momo by her own. The headache she felt from her fever, plus the hit on her chin and her head made momo’s world spinning wild and she regrets her decision to tease Mina. But she still smiled wide as she remember what mina just told her.

She consider me as someone important in her life!

Actually,. she was wide awake before Mina woke up. Although she still feel dizzy and her body still not in the best condition, she forced herself to stay awake so she can admire Mina’s beautiful face from near. But because she’s coughing and made mina awake, Momo pretend to sleep again so she won’t get caught. At first she thought that nothing would happened until Mina said that thing. Momo was surprised when mina told her that she’s really important to mina’s life and of course she’s happy about it. hella happy to be exact. But her happiness faded as she felt a sting both on her chin and her head.

Damn what a lucky day..

.

.

“I’m sorry eonni…” Said Mina who’s know sit beside momo, compressing both Momo’s head and chin with pack of ice. She felt really guilty about it. Momo who’s laying her back on the headboard just hissed but still let out a chuckle.

“What exactly you were trying to do back then?” asked Momo with both her eyes closed.

Mina’s face turned red as she now lowered her head and said with her small voice, “i-I’m just curious how eonni can have such a thick abs since.. you know.. eonni is such a big eater and I never see you go out to gym or anything. So yeah.. it made me curious..i’m sorry eonni..”

“You know, they say curiosity killed the cat, but nobody told me that the cat can attack. Hahaha.” Jokes Momo but it made Mina felt guiltier. Not hearing any respond, Momo peaked and saw a sulking penguin. Seeing that, Momo caressed Mina’s head. “Hey I’m just joking. It’s okay don’t feel that sorry, I’m okay.” But Mina still giving momo an apologetic look and instead tried to convinced mina that she’s okay, Momo just asked about mina’s condition. “is your head okay? you bumped my chin quite hard tho.” Said Momo

Mina nod her head. “I’m fine..” said Mina. Lying of course. But suddenly Momo grabbed the ice pack that mina hold on her chin and put it on Mina’s head.

“I-I’m oka—kya!“ Momo just gave her a weak warm smile.

“I-it’s just because of the sudden cold..” said Mina and again Momo just laid her back and closed her eyes while saying, “Sure. It’s just because of the cold.” That thing made Mina stop complaining—lying to be exact.. 

“I’m sorry I startled you earlier.” Said Momo. remembering what momo told her earlier made Mina face burned red again as she felt so embarrassed for get caught touching someone else’s abs.

“N-no.. it’s okay.. i-I shouldn’t do that kind of thing in the first place..” said Mina. then suddenly mina heard a scoff and there she saw momo gave her a smirk.

“You can touch it again tho if you want.”

“Wh—no! I woul—“

*BEEP BEEP*

The beep sound cut Mina’s denial “Oh my god I forgot!” and she start to panic as she just remember that she hasn’t check the earlier messages that her father sent. Mina rushed to take her phone and saw three message notifications on her phone screen.

“work?” Mina nod her head as her eyes focus on those messages. And after that she put aside the ice pack on her head and open her laptop.  Just when Mina thought the spoiled and clingy momo already gone, Momo let out a sigh and start whining.

“Can’t you do it later?” asked Momo

“I can’t eonni.. my father said this is urgent. It won’t take long I promise.” Said Mina who’s now already focusing her sight on her laptop.

“I can’t sleep if you’re not beside me.” said Momo

The tapping sound from mina laptop was roaming around the room and mina’s eyes completely drown to her work ignoring momo’s whine.

“Minari…” again the only thing she got is a tapping sound of keyboard.

“You said you won’t leave me.” Mina stopped typing and looked to momo.

“I’m not going anywhere.. I’m still here.”

“But your mind is not here.” Mina let out a sigh and gave momo an apologetic smile.

“if I don’t finish this and my father know that it’s because I’m here with you, today could be the last time we meet eonni. so please… let me do this for a moment okay?”

Momo pout but she just give in. seeing Momo already laid her back again and rolled herself in blanket, mina smiled and continue her work again.

Mina was really focus and her fingers move on keyboard rapidly. Her brain works faster and harder than usual so she can quickly finish it. But then suddenly Mina felt something warm and heavy on her right side. It distract her of course so she stopped typing for a moment and looked to her right. There, momo leaning herself to her with blanket rolled her body.

“E-eonni.. what’re you doing here?”

“Just finish it quick...” Said momo while she closed her eyes, ready to sleep.

“don’t sleep here eonni. your body might sore when you wake up. Just go ba—“

“I need your warmth.”

*THUMP THUMP*

“Let me stay. I need you.”

*THUMP THUMP*

Mina’s heartbeat was beating really fast she doesn’t understand why she act this way and doesn’t understand either why Momo’s usual straight-forward talk made her like that.

“O-okay.. I-I’ll make it quick so eonni can sleep in bed comfortably.” Said Mina who’s now already start to type again. hearing that, Momo snuggle to mina and said, “as long as you’re there, anywhere is comfortable.” That word end up as a mumble but Mina heard it loud and clear. But Mina imaginary slapped herself and just focused on her work.

What is wrong with me…


 Hirai's Kitchen, 13.30 PM

A bubbling sound of water, a slow tempo of cutting sound roaming inside the kitchen. A light brown ponytail haired girl with a red-checkered apron covering her body, frequently checking the recipe in her phone and continue whenever she understand the step. Of course the girl is mina. She’s cooking Momo a lunch which is a chicken porridge. Chicken porridge is something mina frequently cooked and she supposed to remember every recipe and every step of it since she usually cook it for herself or for Sharon. But because this is the first time Mina cook porridge for Momo, and mina is such a perfectionist girl, she carefully following everything that been written on her note that she put in her phone. She just hoping that her recipe will match to Momo’s taste or at least it will be edible.

She waited for the food to be cooked patiently and she did another thing which is peeling an apple and shaped it like a rabbit. It’s how she usually eat when she was a kid and she also always do that for Sharon if she was sick. Don’t be surprise, her mom helped her of course. Her parents always there whenever Sharon sick but the opposite when she’s sick. A short flashback stormed Mina’s mind and it made her smile bitterly. Well she’s not thinking about herself, she just thinking about Sharon. How Sharon would clapped happily when Mina showed her the rabbit-shaped apple, how Sharon smile widely whenever she found Mina’s porridge and the apple taste is delicious, and a thank you hand sign that Sharon always gave every time she’s done eating everything. She starting to feel gloom as tears want to fell off. But because she’s in momo’s house she can’t be seen crying like this. so she put down her knife and start to calm herself down.

Come on. It’s not the time for you to feel down…

*TING NONG*

Mina jolted the moment she heard the doorbell rang. At first she wrinkled her brows in confusion since probably she misheard or something.

*TING NONG TING NONG TING NONG TING NONG........*

As the sound keep repeating on and on and on, Mina started to panic then she took a quick peek to her dish when she see it still hasn’t ready yet, she closed the lid, put the rabbit shaped apple to the refrigerator, and after that mina ran to the door in a huge annoyance since the guest was really so impatient and mina really hate that kind of person.

“What kind of person visiting other people house in this kind of manner..” groan Mina.

 So when she arrived at the front door, she opened it and gave the guest a straight face. Well that’s the original plan.. but the moment she saw the guest identity, her flat face turned shocked.

 The guest—three guests, smiled and one guest who apparently the one who pressed the bell annoyingly, gave mina a grin and waved at her.

“Hey there my genius penguin!” said the one who pressed the bell, a.k.a Im nayeon. She came together with Jihyo and Jeongyeon. Mina then typed something on her phone and showed it to them

 

What are you guys doing here?

 

 Nayeon grin and shown mina plastic bag with medicines in it “We’re here to help you~” said Nayeon.

 

Okay. But did all of you ditch school?

 

“Well.. we got permission from teachers. Since Jihyo said that she need to talk something important regarding student council matter with momo. right jihyo?” Mina’s eyes went to look at Jihyo who just stay silent and gave her a little bit shocked expression. Nayeon then nudged Jihyo’s arm and it made her gain her conscious.

“ah! eum yeah.. right I told the teachers like that.. But I lied tho. We just worried about momo condition and y-you know.. probably you need help to deal with that raccoon.. since.. what we remembered, Momo getting a fever is such a troublesome.” Said Jihyo and mina just nod.

 

And why jeongyeon eonni is here? Didn’t nayeon eonni forbid her to ditch classes?

 

“She dragged me here since I bring cars today. I’m feeling used.” Said Jeongyeon.

“Oh come one. Look at the bright sight! You got your free time right?” asked Nayeon.

“Yea yea whatever.” Mina just let out a small chuckled but then she remembered that she’s cooking something so she hurriedly asked those three to come in and she rushed to the kitchen.

Jeongyeon the one who entered first and before Nayeon followed her, she whispered something to Jihyo, “I know a no round-glasses with ponytail mina is so damn captivating. But don’t be too obvious Thomas..” then Nayeon went in while she holding her laugh.

That damn bunny..

When jihyo, Nayeon and Jeongyeon entered the hirai crib, a delicious scent suddenly went in to their nose and they automatically went to the kitchen. There they saw Mina stirring something on the pot so ‘mother-like’ and her slim figure captivated the trio.

“oh my god she looked like a decent daughter in-law!” whispered Nayeon

“She looked like an ideal wife don’t you think?” both nayeon and Jihyo nod at jeongyeon question. The three was just continue staring at her but nayeon eyes disturbed by a fluffy penguin sandals that Mina wore.

“Mina-ya. Is those sandals is momo’s? I never saw that before.” Said Nayeon. Mina looked down to her sandals and she shook her head. she gave Nayeon a sign that the penguin sandal she wore is hers.

“Whoa.. you bought it from your house?” again mina shook her head. she then turn off the stove and walked towards the trio position while typing something on her phone. When she arrived, she just showed it to them

 

Since I always come here every morning, Momo eonni’s mother brought me these.she said that she want me be as comfortable as I can in here.

 

The trio looked surprised by it but then Mina left them so she can prepare for momo’s lunch. Meanwhile Jihyo once again felt defeated by momo because of what Mina just said.

Even momo’s family already this comfortable with her.. how can I beat that?

The trio just watched from the dining room door—which the room is connected to the kitchen, as Mina neatly pouring the porridge to a bowl and prepared everything ready for Momo to eat her lunch. Mina was walking here, and there tidying the table and then brought the bowl of porridge to the table for Momo to eat. The way mina prepared the table with such an elegance, beauty, smiled plastered in her face, and sometimes Mina would swished her untied hair, and the way she walked with apperon like what jeongyeon and nayeon said… she really looked like an ideal wife who can do home courses well.

“Yah.. Minari.. marry me please.” said nayeon

“Yes.. me too please..” Meanwhile Jihyo was screaming loud inside her thought. She also want Mina to be her wife and cook her food like that. But sbeing a shy girl she only can hide it in her heart. Jihyo is a shy girl.. Especially to someone she love.

Because of Jeongyeon and nayeon sudden ‘confession’, mina who was just done arranging the table, just gave them a smile. Before she want to take out her phone to reply, a sudden appearance from the land lord made all of them shocked.

 “None of you going to marry her.” then suddenly Momo went near mina and hugged her—like a kid protecting their favorite teddy bear.

“Not on my watch.” Although Momo’s eyes slightly hiding under the hood she’s wearing, the trio sure saw that the raccoon with a running nose gave them a strong cold glare. It made the trio shocked tho.  But different with the trio, mina just gave a chuckled and made momo sit on the chair. Mina typed something on her phone but the trio can’t see it since it was too small but they know probably Mina asked Momo to enjoy her lunch since what momo told Mina next really indicating to that.

“I’m not eating. I’m too weak to use my own hand..” said Momo. everyone in the room know what actually momo meant. Mina was slightly shy about that tho but before she even can type anything, Jihyo walked in and ready to feed momo.

“I’ll help you.” Said Jihyo who’s now already blowing a spoonful porridge. It made Momo gave her a glare of course

“I want mina to feed me.” said Momo. jihyo was taken a back with momo’s honesty but she remember that it’s her habit if she has a high fever. So Jihyo controlled her jealousy so she not making momo too worked up.

“Give Mina a rest okay. she prepared all of this alone so stop being such a spoiled brat..” Momo pouted at what Jihyo said but Jihyo ignored it and once again she blew the spoonful porridge and ready to deliver it in to momo’s stomach.

“Now open your mouth.” Hearing that Momo laid her back on the chair with both her hand crossed on her chest, then she opened wide and it made Jihyo deliver the spoon to momo’s mouth. Mina chuckled at the sight since momo really looked cute the way how she want to refuse jihyo’s offer but due to her starves, Momo end up eating it. Soon after the porridge went down to her stomach, Momo suddenly sit straight and looked at mina with a shocked face. Tho her eyes still drowsy so it just half opened. Mina who’s worried, then hurriedly typed something,

 

What’s wrong eonni?

 

“Mina-ya.” Momo grabbed Mina hand and looked in to her eyes with such intense gaze. Mina shocked and confuse didn’t really understand what’s in momo’s mind especially since Momo just stay silent and just looking to mina’s eyes. Mina then waved her vacant hand in front of momo and after that momo gained her conscious.

“Will you marry me?” hearing that, Mina’s face suddenly burned red she can’t even type anything on her laptop. Her brain suddenly stop working. The trio was surpised, not just because of momo sudden confession but also the way mina act. Jihyo actually the one who really saw the different between how mina reacts towards nayeon and jeongyeon ‘proposal’, and how mina reacts towards momo’s ‘proposal’.

“damn not you too.. stop saying something as embarrassing as that please..” said Jihyo. well she tried to make mina go out from the awkwardness and yea.. of course jealousy hit her.

“My dream is to marry someone who can cook and you’re that someone I’ve been dreamed, Mina-ya.” Mina’s face started burning red as she can’t handle how honest and straightforward momo is.

“whoa.. that porridge must be really good huh?” asked Jeongyeon.

“This is the best porridge ever.” Said Momo

“oh really?” asked Jeongyeon and nayeon who’s now already sit across momo.

“Can I taste a—“ momo quickly hit Jeongyeon’s hand from her spoon and gave her a glare. Nayeon also tried to secretly grabbed the spoon but momo’s reflect is faster and she also shoved nayeon’s hand from her bowl.

“Mina cooked this for me. so I’m the only one who can eat it.” Momo then devour the porridge by her own but still protecting it like it’s a treasure or something.

 “Yah not fair! Mina I want some to!” said jeongyeon.

“me too!”

“I don’t mind if it just a bit.” Said Jihyo. Mina who’s now can control herself then nod, went back to the kitchen and came back with three small bowl contain porridge.

“Why so little? I need more.” said Jeongyeon.

 

I’m saving it for Momo eonni. since she has a big appetite.

 

Momo turned mina’s phone to her so she can read it, and after she finish read it, she stick her tongue out to jeongyeon. Mina then chuckled at momo’s behavior.

.

.

.

Now momo already finished her porridge—the whole pot, and right now she’s weakly munching the rabbit shaped apple that mina cut for her. Although Momo already took a long rest, wearing a fever patch, and eat porridge, her body still feel terribly ill and she feel so weak. but since mina put a lot more effort by shaping the apples, Momo tried and pushed herself to eat all the apples. All momo did just laid herself back on the chair stand, munching the apple slowly, and listening to the conversation her friends having. Well.. actually she just watching Jeongyeon and Nayeon bickering.

Jihyo and Mina was back in the kitchen. Jihyo was helping mina with the dirty dishes while Mina is preparing few of ingredients for making omurice. After jihyo finished with the dirty dishes, she walked near Mina and watched her preparing all the ingredients.

“Sorry that we made you cooked something for us although you already pretty occupied with taking care of that spoiled peach.” Said Jihyo and mina gave jihyo a smile and she shook her head. means she’s totally fine with it. Jihyo just stand there, watching mina double check her note in her phone. But then Jihyo hands suddenly move towards Mina’s hair and she tucked mina’s hair to her ear. Mina looked to jihyo and it made jihyo looked away.

“I-I ah… I just afraid that it would blocking your eyes..” and Jihyo got a thumb up and a smile from mina.

God why she’s so cute..

“C-Can I help you with something?” asked Jihyo. Mina think for a moment but then she gave Jihyo a knife and sausages. Jihyo now what Mina mean even she didn’t let out any word. She just cut it silently beside Mina who’s now cracking few eggs.

They just working in silence—Jihyo carefully cut the sausages in a small pieces and Mina start mixing the yolk. But then Mina stopped as she saw how Jihyo cut the sausages. It looked really dangerous so mina stopped mixing the yolk and fixing jihyo’s hand. The moment Mina’s hand touched Jihyo’s, there’s no longer Thomas the train, jihyo had become a jigglypuff as her face full with pink blushes. Plus, the ending smile mina gave after she taught jihyo the right gesture for cutting, it just made her heart want to explode.

Keep calm jihyo.. keep calm

Different with Jihyo’s happiness, momo witness every single of the moment and she just feeling her body temperature rising up. She really dislike how mina and jihyo being so close and the way mina touched jihyo’s hand just made her gave a glare towards their direction. Yes she’s jealous. But of course none of them realize it. even nayeon and jeongyeon just keep bickering about something in Jeongyeon’s phone.

Since momo want to separate mina from jihyo, she then called mina

“Mina-yaaaaaa.” Mina then stop whatever she’s doing and looked to Momo.

“I’m sleepy..” said Momo with tons of aegyo, hope mina would stop anything she do and accompany momo to her bedroom. And she actually succeeded as now mina put down the bowl and walked towards her. The moment Mina arrived, Momo hung herself on mina shoulder. Mina lead the way while momo stood behind her and they walked in a penguin way—swinging left and right, out the room to Momo’s bedroom. But before she exited the room, without Mina noticed, she stick out her tongue to jihyo.

Geez… why I have to compete with such a childish rival…


Hirai Momo’s Bedroom

Momo now bundled herself in her blanket while mina was searching some clothes in momo cupboard. “Mina.. mwohae?” asked Momo

“You need to change your clothes eonni.” said Mina

“I don’t wanna..” said Momo

“It’s full of sweat. You’re not going to get better if you keep wearing that. Here.. you can keep wearing your jacket but you t-shirt has to be changed.” Said Mina while she gave momo a white t-shirt with a barbie printed on it.

“help me..”

“n-no.. I can’t.. eonni just do it by yourself..” said mina.

Momo sigh as she get up and start undress herself. she doesn’t even care that Mina still there, but mina being a shy girl just turned herself so she won’t see momo’s body. Glad thing momo didn’t try to ..

After Momo done changing, Mina collected Momo’s dirty t-shirt and put it into the laundry basket and after that, she just want to go back to the kitchen to continue cooking. But momo called her and made her went back to her.

“Do you need something eonni?” asked mina.

“You.” Said Momo.

“But I have to finish cooking omurice for the eonnies.” And there momo whined again and gave mina a pout. Mina smiled at it and said, “That omurice is also going to be my lunch. can’t I eat my lunch?” asked Mina

“You can.. but.. there’s jihyo in there..” said Momo

“Why eonni seems so insecure of me being wi—“

“Nayeon-ah andwae! YAH don’t go near the kitchen!! Mina!! nayeon going to ruin our lunch!” Yelled Jeongyeon from downstairs.

“Can I go down now eonni? they need me.” momo still whining.

“after I done I promise, I’ll go back here.”

“Promise?” Mina nod.

“okay then.. please don’t make nayeon ruin my kitchen.” Said Momo. mina smiled and she stood up as she want to leave. But again, momo stopped her.

"Minariii~"

“yes eonni?” asked Mina.

“come here for a sec.” Mina then walked back to momo and squatted down, matching momo’s eye level. “come nearer.” Although mina doesn’t understand what actually momo want, she just follow what momo want.

“What else do you ne—“

Mina suddenly stop talking as her lips was locked with another soft and warm thing. 

*THUMP THUMP THUMP*

Mina just froze and everything in mina stopped responding. Her eyes just looking straight at nothing, her ears turned deaf as her own heartbeat is the only thing she hear, even the ruckus sound in the kitchen downstairs can’t even went through her ear, and then her brain went blank. Just with one action, and it made the genius mina went completely blank. Like a high processor computer that went overheated and everything stop working. It's all because just a single thing momo did. Momo just gave her a pecked on the lips,stole mina’s first kiss and blew away the calm and composed Myoui Mina.

But then because of momo pinched mina’s nose, it made herself start working again but still the extreme beating on her heart and an overheated feeling on her face still linger.

“Tell them that okay?” asked Momo. apparently Momo said something earlier but mina didn't hear it since she's still on her blank mode.

“T-t-tell them w-what?” Momo just smiled with her nearly closed eyes and said,

“Tell them that you are mine. Okay?”

*THUMP THUMP THUMP*

Mina then nod slowly, still with the same shocked face. But momo didn’t even realize that as she just gave mina a wide smile and went back to sleep.


Hirai's Kitchen

“Oh god finally you’re here. What took you so—o? is everything okay?” asked jeongyeon as she saw how red mina’s face is and she never saw mina look like that.

“Momo told something embarrassing huh?” asked Jihyo who actually now that kind of face mina’s making. Mina slowly shook her head but she still looked hella nervous. Jihyo sigh at this. she knows mina is lying, so do nayeon and jeongyeon.

“Don't think about it too much mina.. Whenever Momo has a fever, she would be like a drunk person. Talking or saying something embarrassing yet everything are things that been hidden deep down herself. But don’t let it stuck in you head tho.. she won’t even remember what she did once her fever went down. so.. come on continue your cooking. I’m hungry..” Mina then nod at what Nayeon said and continue her cooking

So… she won't remember any of this?



AUTHOR NOTES:

AYO WASSUP EVERYBODY!!
sorry if this not like what you guys expect.. i don't know if this chap is lit but since they kissed, i thought it's lit....... right?
kekekeke ^-^'
well please wait for the next chapter!!! And like always, don't forget to leave your thought on the comment bar guys! 
up vote up vote! 
For the one who hasn't subscribe this story, don't hesitate to push the button~

201 subs and 18 vote! whooow! thanks alot guys!!!!! *spreadinghearteverywhere*




kamsahamnida~