Chapter 7

Sealed Voice

1st floor C Building, Dancing Club’s Room, The same day, 11.30 AM 

AUTHOR POV

Since morning, Momo spent her time on the dancing room. Of course she came to the homeroom session but after that, she ditched out and went to the dance club room. There are a few reason why she did that. First, it because she was not in the mood to study. Second, she really want to upgrade her moves so her coach will stop insulting her and said she’s pathetic. And lastly, it because she was on a huge stress and except eating, dance is her other way to relieve stress. But actually momo practice her choreography just like half an hour. after that she just randomly played any songs and dance to it.

“I want you to focus on your dance”

Her moves got stronger when that word popped in her head

“It’ll be best for you to stop spent your useless time with me”

Again her adrenaline boost up

“I don’t know”

“ARGGH!!!”

finally Momo gave up and just screamed her lungs out. She smashed her body on the floor and just looking emptily to the ceiling. Sweat dripping all over her face as she’s been dancing nonstop since Morning and the last dance was pretty chaotic since she pulled out all her emotions and strength to the move, hoping her stress will faded away like it used to. But somehow, its different. Although she already panting hard, screaming out loud and dancing till her body can’t move again, her stress never faded away. It always different if it about this particular unique girl and Momo knows that she can’t treat her the same as others.

“What I’m supposed to do with you.. Myoui Mina…”

*Ding dong deng dong Ding dong deng dong*

Lunch break bells already ringing but when Momo want to get up, her body automatically fell down again as gravity pulled her hard. usually she would just pushed herself to stand up and grab something to eat. But right now, she decided to give it up and just rest. Skipped a lunch won’t make u die right?

When she was just closing her eyes for about 5 minutes, she heard someone approached her. Actually not just a person but three since they walked so slowly and so carefully. But when Momo sat, she can saw three girls standing and smiling at her.

“Hello Hirai Sunbae.” Momo just gave them a slight smile. Momo isn’t the type who gave a warm greeting to someone she doesn’t know and she never remember have seen those three neither in the school nor even in this city.

“It’s been a long time we see you dancing on the lunch time.” Said one of the girls. The three of them are blonde and it clearly shown that those three are Momo’s fans. Since they copied her looks.

“Ne! Ne! Finally our dancing machine back!”

“It really is a good idea for that girl to leave you. She is a burden to you. You should’ve han—“

“Wait, that girl?” asked Momo as she perhaps got the culprit whom caused her fight with Mina.

“Yes that freaky nerdy Myoui Mina.”

“So you guys the one who told her to leave me?” the three of them nod proudly. Seeing that, Momo’s anger build up but she choose to calm her nerves down since she doesn’t have that much energy.

“Yes! That girl who can’t barely even speak normally and always in front of her laptop doing nothing and just creating a stupid game with her stupid friends, she really doesn’t deserve you.“

“And do you guys deserve me?” Momo’s question taken a back the three of them and all of them looking through each other’s eyes like they were asking what should they say. But the leader talked.

“Y-Yeah of course! Since we have same hobbies, like dancing.. So we won’t hold you back like what she did. Right girls?” the other two nod

Momo smirked as she heard that and her eyes turned colder than ever. “Nobody tells me whom I deserve with. Especially strangers like you.”

“S-strangers? W-we’re on the dance club and we’ve dance together. You know the 7/11 songs right? we dance together in that choreography.”

“Duh. The whole club dance to it together. Don’t make yourself too special just because we’re on that song together. so you guys indeed are just stranger to me.”

“Well.. Y-yes.. b-but we just want you to stay on your track! Since you always spent your time with her, coach always mad at you.”

“yeah! she’s the problem!”

“She just brings you more trouble and stress, sunbae.”

“So what? I’m the one who felt it. why you guys cared so much?”

“Because we adore you sunbae.” Momo let out her sarcastic laugh because of it.

“psh.. please. Cut the crap out okay.”

“R-really! the three of us adore you so—“

“and does it made you guys have rights to ask someone that really important for me to leave me?” the three of them stunned.

“yes that’s right. Myoui Mina is really important for me. The one who asked to hang out is always me not her. so don’t you dare blamed her for all problem that happened to me in dancing club. If you guys asking me why I want to spent my time with her, it’s not because she’s a Myoui, but because she’s Mina. She is indeed weird, nerdy and what so ever. But her weirdness is unique and spending time with her is always worth it. So back off before I labeled you guys as my mortal enemy.”

Their head were hanging low after hearing Momo’s confession. They thought that Mina is the one who always asked Momo to hang out with her. Like Mina is the one who tried so hard to be close to Momo, and Mina is the only one who thinks Momo as someone that really important to her. But actually, they are wrong

“We’re sorry.. we promised not to do that again.”

“Yea yea whatever. Just go out and leave me alone.” The three nod and ran from Momo sight. And again Momo threw her body on the floor.

if she just said the same thing I said to them.. This thing won’t happened..

Little thing she knows, she already fall asleep due to the fatigue.


Friday, Lunch break at 3-A Class

Like usual, Jihyo, Nayeon, Momo, and Tzuyu eat their lunch together. Actually this day is finally the day that Momo can eat lunch together with her friends since a few days ago she’s been practicing her dance harder than ever, even during the lunch break. The competition day is getting nearer yet Momo still haven’t mastered the choreography although she’s been practicing hard everyday.

“Still no progress?” asked Jihyo. but Momo didn’t answer it and still focus eating so Jihyo tapped momo’s lunch box with her chopsticks

“What?” asked Momo

“I’m asking whether you already have a progress or not?” Momo shook her head and continue dig in.

“Nope. Coach still nags me.” said Momo

“not about that. About mina.”

Suddenly Momo froze for a sec and after that she continued eat her lunch

“I don’t want to discuss It.” said Momo

“Oh come on Momo. we know you pushed yourself this hard not because you want to make your coach shut up right? you just want to run away from the thoughts of mina.” Said Nayeon

“Running away it’s not the best solution momo.”said jihyo

“It’s better if both of you talk nicely, hear each other thought so both of you will gain mutual understanding.” Said tzuyu. Even the magnae can be wiser than momo at time like this.

“Yes Tzuyu is right. I bet this was just a misunderstanding.”

Momo then suddenly slammed her chopstick on the table hard and said “enough okay! Please understand me, I’m not in the mood to talk about this.”

“If we don’t talked about it, you won’t resolved it.”

“yes. So you better settle this thing befo—“

“You know what? I’m outta here.” But Jihyo’s hand are faster than momo’s move and it made her went back to sit at her chair.

“geez.. you really have to learn how to control your temper. We just want to help you and mina since both of you are our friends.” Said Jihyo

Momo let out a sigh and she said, “I know I should resolved my problem with Mina as fast I can but.. as time goes by… it made me confused. I understand that she did that because she cared about me I mean.. because there’s a competition ahead and she doesn’t want me to fail. But on the other side, the fact that she trust stranger more than me, its really hurt me.. like I was even lower than a stranger.. I know I can’t mad at her.. and I’m not mad at her. it just.. urgh.. you know what? screw this I’m just going to enjoy my meal.” But again Jihyo stopped momo’s hand and prevent the delicious beef to enter .

“So you’re not mad at her?” Momo shook her head

“but Mina told me the opposite.” Said Nayeon

“w-what? I never even showed her that I mad.. I didn’t even yelled at her either..”

“that’s why we want you to have a decent talk with her.” said Jihyo

“hh.. yea yea I’ll talk to her and please let’s just enjoy our lunch, shall we?”

The three of them shook their head. Tzuyu took momo’s coke, Nayeon took Momo’s lunch box, while Jihyo still holding Momo’s hand.

“hey! Come on! I said I’m going to talk to her right? give those back!” said Momo

“not until you promised us that you’ll talk to her.” said Tzuyu

“okay I promi—“

“today.” Momo suddenly stopped and stunned when tzuyu told her that. At first she want to whine but when she saw the three of them gave her an intimidating stare, and her stomach growling hard, she decided to give in.

“alright! Alright! I promise! Now give me back my lunch!” now all of them smiled and gave momo her lunch back.

“if you didn’t do it today, you have to do all your council tasks by yourself without other’s help.”

“Cool I’m okay wi—“

“In just a day.” Momo gulped hard as she heard that. She knows she has tons of untouched work waiting for her in the council room. And if she has to finish it in just a day… she can’t imagine anything.

“And You can’t broke your promise since I already informed it to Jeongyeon. Just for your information, although she’s weird and sometimes act like a fool, she’s scary if she’s angry especially if its about her club mates.”

“Ooh Tzuyu-aah they are so mean to mee. I need a warm big hug~” But tzuyu pushed Momo out of her and said

“you deserve that and the only thing I would gave you is that smacked.” Momo frown and ate her food furiously

“I hate you guys.”

“ooh~ we love you too Moguri~” Jihyo and Nayeon tried to hug and showering Momo with kisses but the latter shooed it away.

Now what am I going to do…


1st Floor B Building Student Council Room, 16.00 PM After school

“Man! History class on the last period is a major heada—whoa..” That was the council secretary, Jung Yerin who was stunned when she just opened the door and saw someone who not supposed but supposed to be in there.

“Yerin eonni! why are you just stand there? Just enter the damn room will ya!” and that was Hwang eunbi who’s a freshman that also a member of external department. As soon as she pushed Yerin deeper into the room, she had the same thing Yerin just did earlier. She stunned and suddenly lost words at the sight.

The latter then finally realize that there were pairs of eyes watching her with mouth slightly agape and it made her threw an awkward grin.

“A-Annyeong?” she greeted them and it made both of them bowed 90 degrees automatically although they didn’t know why they did that but they just did due to the awkwardness.

“You guys might not know me since I’ve never been here around… I’m Hi—“

“A-actually with all due respect Hirai-ssi, we know who you are so no need for you to introduce yourself. In fact, we’re the one who supposed to do that. My name is Jung Yerin, the secretary and this is hwang eunbi or known as Shinbi. She’s one of the member of external department.”

“Oh.. external department? So we have work together aren’t we? Back when the art festival thing?” Asked the latter whom no other than the irresponsible hirai pabo Momo.

“Y-yeah and it was a blast thanks to the dancing club performance.” Because of what Shinbi praised her about the dancing club thing, Momo’s prideful smile popped up and she said.

“nah it’s nothing special just a few basic dancing moves that’s all. Now now please do what you should do and just act like usual. I mean act like I never been here, I really want to concentrate finishing these.” Shinbi and Yerin nod and they just walked to their desk.

Shinbi working on some files while Yerin tidying up Jihyo’s table and sorting the files from the oldest to the newest. At first they don’t want to ask momo the reason why she suddenly came here and doing her tasks but they were too curious so Yerin built up all the courage to ask Momo.

“Eum.. Momo-ssi.. I don’t want to offend you but.. why all of the sudden you want to finish all you work?” Momo slightly gave yerin a smile as she answer it

“I promised something with Jihyo and if broke it, I must finish my works all by my own in just a day so... Since I might broke it, I decided to come here and tried to lessen the work hehehe.”

“Ah.. okay then… if you have any question you can ask me.” Momo nod and continue her work.

.

.

.

An hour after that, Nayeon and Jihyo was back from the VGC meeting and when they entered the room, they actually quite surprised to see Momo in there but it’s not really surprising since right now momo was fell asleep on her desk which if she doesn’t have any dance club schedule, she would just stay in the council room and sleep.

“President! You must know! Hirai sunbae did like half of her work like in just 40 minutes!” said Shinbi in full of amazement

“she did some work?” Shinbi nod hard

“And actually, she did it well.. look.” Jihyo checking Momo’s work and she also amazed by it. Nayeon who also peeking beside Jihyo also amazed.

“Whoa.. what’s got in to her?”

“she said she just want to lessen the work since she might broke her promise to you.” The moment they heard that, Nayeon and Jihyo rolled their eyes and let out a sigh.

“You guys can go home know we have something important to talk to her and I think it’ll start raining in few minutes. You guys rode bus right?” both of them nod

“then you better catch those bus before the rain pouring hard.” again they nod and bowed to both of them as they walked out the council room with a wide smile.

Now Jihyo and Nayeon looked to the unconscious Momo. but before they want to wake her up, Jeongyeon came and it going to strengthen more their power to make Momo do what she was supposed to do.

“jeongyeon-ah! palli we have to make her talk to Mina!” whispered Nayeon. Jeongyeon walked carefully and now she’s standing beside Nayeon. They countdown from three in a mute mode and after they touched 1, they hit Momo’s desk and it made her jolted and nearly fell from her chair. The three laugh their lungs out when they saw that but Momo just threw them a deepest glare.

“Yah! What was that for!”

“that was an early warning for you since you haven’t talk to Mina. Remember.. it’s already 17.00 now. The clock still ticking and your punishment get nearer and nearer every time you decided to procrastinate it.”

“Just talk to her will you? It’s really frustrating to see Mina always acting like she’s okay and kept everything inside her while actually all of the club member know that she’s in huge stress.” Said Jeongyeon.

“i-I will.. but I just don’t know where to start..” said Momo

“start with apologizing.”

“w-what?! why I’m the one who have to apologize is not m—“

“stop that stubbornness okay? you never know perhaps your words had hurt her or something.”

*Sound of thunder* (a/n: I’m sorry I don’t know the English ver for this sound effect)

The four of them looked to their left as they saw the rain was pouring hard all of the sudden.

“You said that you guys were just went back from the VGC meeting right? are all the member came?” asked Momo while her eyes still focused on the window.

“nope. It just me, chaeyoung and Mina. Since today we were presenting the game as a whole not just a concept so we only need the concept makers and programmer, the art workers and me as the leader.”

“so basically Mina is with chaeyoung right now… right?”

“yes. They said that they want to fix on some parts especially on the graphics.”

“then its okay right to leave Mina wi—“

“Jeongyeon eonni! I’ve search you everywhere… you brought the wrong usb! That was mine and all the data is in there.”

“C-chaeyoung-ah… why are you here?” asked Jeongyeon

“because we need you—oh . It’s raining. Mina eonni...” but just before Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung or other react, Momo already sprinted out towards the window, opened it and jumped out of it

“Yah! Momo what are you doing the rain is pouring hard!” Momo didn’t hear what Nayeon saying and she just dashed to the C building with her black jacket covering her body, and her backpack covering her head.

“Whoa.. Momo sunbae is somewhat cool. You saw that eonni? the way she jumped out from the window its like a ninja move and it was really cool! She also didn’t really hesitate to ran through the rain.” Said chaeyoung the smol cub with full excitement

“Yes you right Chaeyoung Momo is indeed cool. She never really think twice. Which I wish I can do it too.” Said Jihyo while she just looked at afar emptily. Nayeon who saw a glimpse of sadness in Jihyo’s eyes, she coded Jeongyeon to left them for a while so she can talked with Jihyo.

*bruk*

As the door closed, Jihyo began her talk. “You know why I decided not to dash out like momo did?” asked Jihyo

“it’s not just because you thought to much?”

“well that is on the list.. but the main reason is, I’m not really that strong to handle Mina’s condition in this situation.”

“w-what do you mean?”

“if you’re not strong enough, you’ll definitely freaked out and panicked. I even promised myself not wanting to witness that again.. how cruel I am huh?”

“is it really that bad?” Jihyo nod.

“but the most saddest thing, she won’t talk and just shaking and crying hard.. but it broke my heart..”

“well.. let just hope Momo can deal with it..”


Video Game Clubroom 2nd floor C Building, 17.05 PM

HIRAI MOMO POV

I was running as fast as I can so I can make sure there’s nothing happen to Mina. I remember the VGC member told me that Mina always scared of raining and it will be worsen whenever she left alone. So when I saw Chaeyoung was not with her, my body just automatically dashed out the room and ran toward this room. And know I didn’t know what I’m supposed to do..

I peeked through the small window yet I only saw Mina’s laptop, the screen projector which still haven’t been turned off, and the room was dark and I can’t find Mina anywhere. So I decided to open the door and search for the switch which usually located near the door.

But when I opened the door, it like hitting to something and it made me walked in faster and turn on the light the moment I get there. I closed the door and saw a girl sat down on the corner while hugging both her knees and buried her face on the gap between her body and her legs. She’s shaking hard and i can hear a vague sobs from her.

I put my drenched jacket and bag on the leather sofa and all of the sudden, I heard a vogue sound. A very trembling and fragile sound but it’s kind of familiar in my ear and its coming from that girl’s direction. As I went closer and closer to her, I can clearly heard it. it’s the magical voice that can make me wake up instantly.. but today, it’s different. it’s not magical as it used to be but it more like a sorrowful voice.. and that voice belong to none other than Mina.

“Gomenasai(I’m sorry)… gomenasai.. onee-chan…gomenasai..” said her.

“Hey Mina, are you okay?” but she didn’t answer my question. she just keep crying and shaking hard. but I’m not givin’ up until she give me respond.

“Mina?” again I called her but now she suddenly squeezed her own arm hard and keep repeating the same sentence over and over. At that time I know she’s suffering and I decided to help her out of her misery.

“Hey it’s okay.. you’re not alone.. I’m here with you. Just ignored the rain because I’m here to protect you from anything. I promise.” Mina’s head slowly lifted up and the moment I saw her face, my heart hurts. Her glasses was full of fog and her face was full of tears. Her tears still hasn’t stop but the good thing is, now she can look at me. my mom said an eye on eye communication are the best way to calm someone.

“Now you just need to—“ she suddenly pushed me away and tried too went deeper to the corner although she can’t go anywhere again.

“Don’t touch me!” I stunned when she yelled at me like that. It’s the first time for me to hear her yelling, moreover it’s the first time for me to hear her voice. But actually.. its not that loud and not really intimidating.. but it full of anxiousness.

“I’m here to help you Mina.” I said. But she shook her head and gave me a terrorized gaze

“N-no! You’ll get stained by this blood..” w-what? blood?! Okay.. perhaps Mina has a dark past that cause this trauma and it made her hallucinating and imagining something from that past.

“there’s no blood Mina it just your imagina—“

“NO! these bloods… I-it’s all over me…I can’t took it off.. the blood… the blood.. Why is it still here… why.. why..” She kept wiping her hands with full of frustration, panic, and scared like there are really a blood on her hands. Which is nothing actually. I hold her shoulder and tried to make an eye contact with her.

“Mina look at me.” Her eyes still wandering looking at the floor here and there and her hands cupping her own head.

“Mina, it’s me Momo.” I said. Finally her eyes slowly looking to my eyes.

“There’s no blood in your hands and it all just your imagination. You’re okay and you’re safe. I’m here for you.”

“No…blood?”

“Yes. It’s all just you imagination.” The moment I said that, she stop shaking, her face turn warmer and her stiff body turn weaker. I pulled her into a hug and gave her a comfortable on her head. Again she cried hard on my shoulder

 “Shh...It’s okay. calm down calm down..” she squeezed my shirt hard and still crying hard. guess we’ll be stuck like this for a while.. well.. it’s not really that bad tho yehet^^

.

.

.

Now we’re sitting side by side with Mina still near the corner, and I’m on her left, leaning my back on the door. Since the rain still pouring but not as hard as earlier, Mina refuse to go from that corner. Maybe she found safety in there I don’t know.

I’m curious of course about what kind of accident that causing Mina’s trauma. She kept apologizing and said ‘onee-chan’ over and over. As far as I remember, Mina is the only child of the Myoui family and she doesn’t have any sibling right? then… who is this ‘onee-chan’? but the most confusing is the fact that Mina hallucinating about herself covered in blood which its usually happened when someone witness a… murder? Suicide? Oh god.. I can’t imagine what kind of accident that mina saw in the past…

Suddenly I felt a tapped on my shoulder and it made me looked to my right as I saw a nervous looking penguin. “What’s wrong?” she want to open , but she stopped. Eyes looking to her laptop but when she want to stand and went to the laptop, her legs gave out and she just fell down. but gladly I can prevent it.

“Hey hey you still weak.. just sit okay..” I said. But she still looks like she want to talk about something

“You know you can just say it if you have something to talk to.” she was shocked by what I just said

“Your laptop is meaningless since I already heard you voice and for me, it’s not that small. I can hear it clearly.” But Mina shook her head and instead she gave me a sign that she don’t want to talk anymore. Aish this girl.. then I decided to walk to Mina’s desk and bring her laptop to her.

“here your majesty..” and because of that finally I can hear her small cute chuckle again.

“Don’t talk to me like that eonni…” said the annoying robotic voice.

“Well Jihyo and nayeon always said ‘all hail queen black swan’ why can’t I said something like that too?“

“their insulting my stubbornness eonni..”

“yeah me too.” As I said that, Mina gave me a pout.

*thump thump*

It’s not the right time for you to blush momo! come on control yourself! It’s just a pout don’t overrea—

“Why did you come here?”

“Hm?”

“After all I said to you, after all I did to you.. why you still come eonni?”

“I want to.”

“Why? I’m sure I hurt you and you should be mad at me.”

“Yes indeed you hurt me. a little. But I never said I mad at you.”

“why eonni?”

“I don’t know. I just can’t.” I said. But then I continued, “Mina, I can’t and i won’t leave you.  I care for you and I want to protect you from anything. I’ve promised to myself and to your friends to never ever leave you. And I won’t leave even you asked me or other people told me to. so that’s why I’m here.”

“I’m sorry eonni. for everything. I should’ve.” Her laptop suddenly not producing any sound as Mina stopped typing and cry.

“hey hey it’s okay you don’t have to cry… I understand why you did that. It’s not entirely your fault.. those hideous trio were the one we should punished.” She looked at me with a shocked expression.

“Yes I met them. and I already make sure they won’t bother you anymore. So calm down okay” She stopped for a moment to calm herself and after that, she continue to type.

“You always done so many things for me yet I gave you nothing.”

“it’s okay. your presences is enough for me.”  She lowered her head but I can see a tint of blush on her cheek and gosh.. why suddenly I felt hot too?

“but at least let me do something to make it up for my mistakes.”

“Then speak normaly with me. since I already addicted to your actual voice.” I said

“except that.”

“Well I don’t need anything. Take it or leave it.” she gave me a sigh

“all right. but just when its only the of us okay?” a big smile craved on my face as I nod to her question.

“you can start from now.”

“I don’t have anything to talk to.”

“Yah! What’s with the atti—“

*Knock knock*

I stood up and I saw outside the room there is the janitor ajusshi who gave me a signal that I should clean up and leave. I looked at my phone and whoa.. time sure flies fast huh? now it’s already 18.00PM

 “whoa..It’s already late and the janitor ajusshi asked us to leave. Shall we go home now?” She looked to the window and after that she gave me a scared-worried face. When I saw that, I squatted down so I matched her eye level and patted her head

“It’s okay. I’ll protect you.” I said while i gave her the nicest smile I have.

“shall we?” She nod and both of us took our things. as usual, mina always bring two bag and while she’s tidying her laptop, I took her backpack and hung it to my left shoulder. Mina surprised when she saw that and she want to snatch it back but I held her hand and gave her a ‘no-no’ sign with my index finger. Since I don’t want any argument with her, I decided to walk out the room and I can hear mina sigh while she followed me out the room. Hahaha it’s really cute when she did that.

When we arrived at the C building lobby, I was just going to walk casually since the rain were not that hard. but just when I walked a few step from the building, I didn’t sense anyone following me from behind. So it made me stopped and turned my body around. Yup Mina just stood there looking at me like she’s asking for help. actually I laugh a bit because her expression was cute… it just like a cat whom confused how to cross over a puddle.

I walked back to her, again I gave her a reassurance smile that the rain won’t harm her and I’ll protect her. I put my jacket on her head and let out my hand to her. “Come on.” She took my hand and we walked together, side by side to my car. I don’t know since when I can be this blunt and confident on leading someone… but you know.. it’s Mina who I’m dealing with.. it’s normal if she can make me doing something opposite or something that I never did in my entire life.  

.

.

.

Now we’re on our way to mina’s house. The traffic a little bit heavy but it’s okay since it made me can spent time more longer with her. we didn’t talk much to be honest during the ride since I thought maybe mina alittle bit tired because of the panic attack and all the crying stuff. But then yeah.. I hate myself when my curiosity level risen up high because I suddenly remember what was she saying back then in the clubroom when her trauma hit her.

“So.. who’s this onee-chan?” Mina didn’t answering my question tho she just gave me a confused stare

“I heard you kept saying that when you got panic back in the clubroom.” I can see she was troubled whether she should talk about it or not.. so maybe this thing is still untouchable for me and maybe this is too personal huh?

 “Well.. I know this thing is a really sensitive thing to you.. but you know.. I just want to know you more and perhaps I can help you to overcome your trauma.”

“I-I’m sorry eonni.. I’m afraid I still can’t tell you… J-Just give me some more time.. I promise I’ll tell you. Everything.” She said

“Okay I’ll wait.”

Again silence covering the both of us but now my car already reaching our neighborhood and it means our time together will ends for today. I kind of didn’t like it since we just went back to normal but we can’t spent more time together.

“e-eonni..” I hummed to respond her call.

“I-I’m just asking.. y-you know.. the reason you want to get closer to me its because you were curious about my voice… b-but..em. you already heard it right? so.. eum.. I’m just asking.. will you..will yo—“

“I won’t leave you.” She turned her head to me fast as she shocked about what I’m just saying

“you’re going to ask me whether I will leave you or not since I already hear your voice, right?” She nod.

“Well I won’t. Why would I leave you even I already heard your voice?”

“y-you know.. like.. mission accomplished?” I laughed at her innocent way of thought.

“W-why are you laughing? I’m serious..” said Mina. I parked my car in front of Mina’s house and now I can talk to her properly.

“How many time should I tell you? I won’t leave you no matter what. there’s no why just wont. End of discussion.” I said.

“you sure about that eonni?” I smiled and nod after that, there goes her gummy smile. The smiled who weirdly always made me stopped breathing for a second and made my face warmer. But suddenly I come back to the reality as she opened the door and went out of the car. momo you should have open it for her.

“Thank you for everything.. and I’m sorry for everything..”

“Don’t be. But you’re okay now right?” she smiled and nod.

“Good then. Now go in, and have a rest.” I said.

“eonni first.”

“no no, I’ll go once you went in to your house safely.”

“of course I would went in safely. It’s just a few inch.. I should be the one who make sure you went home safely.”

I let out a sigh and laugh. “You know we can argue about this until midnight right?” She also let out a chuckle and said, “both of us really stubborn huh?” I nod.

“But I already the one who gave up. So it’s your time now.”

“Okay, Okayy.. I give up.” I said while rising my hands up in the air. Again she laugh at me. I went in to my car and rolled the window to say goodbye to her.

“Good night Mina.” I said with a smile.

“Good night momo eonni.” just when I want to hit the pedal, I remember something.

“Ah.. I almost forgot.. Are you free tomorrow?”

“I’m sorry I have something to do tomorrow..” she said. Damn not lucky.

“well if that thing is boring or you need me, I’m free tomorrow. Just inform me okay?” she smile and nod.

“bye Minaa.” I drove out to my home and saw mina waved at me from the rearview mirror. Huuh.. finally PROBLEM SOLVED!!!



Author Notes

YOW GUYS WHAT'S UP!! WUW WUUW WUU OVER 100 SUBCRIBERS THANK YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!

wuw wuw Mina's secret is going to be reveal in the next chapter so make sure to wait for it next week!

i'm sorry if the way i end the conflict is not that good or not like what you guys expected.. but the good think it solved! kkeke (i don't know what i'm talking about sorry..)

well! don't forget to leave comment, subscribe for all the new readers and vote for my story~~

and for all reader who left comments on the last update, thank you very much and i'm sorry i didn't reply your comment *bow*





kamsahamnida~