Chapter 14

Sealed Voice

Hirai Momo’s Room, Saturday 08.00PM

AUTHOR POV

Sun has shine so bright yet the two girl still on their dreamland. They still in their peaceful sleep and it’s such a rare case where Mina still asleep at this time although for momo’s case, it’s a normal thing. But momo started being restless as she feels like her body was burning. Its not because her fever anymore, it’s because she wore thick jackets, scarf, gloves, and wrapped by thick blanket.  When she want to move her right hand to take off anything that wrapped her, she can’t move it. Momo then opened her eyes and saw a beautiful girl peacefully sleeping on the bed side while resting her head on her own arm and she sat on the carpet, holding momo’s right hand tightly.

Momo smiled—Completely forget about the hotness she felt— but feel sorry when she saw her.. well yeah.. practically the girl—Mina, was sleeping there all night long in that kind of position. she felt bad tho.. but then again the heat made her irritated. She tried to take off everything with her left hand and her moves just made Mina slowly opened her eyes.

Crap.. I woke her..

But Momo froze at how Mina slowly straighten her body from resting on the bed to sitting positon and she rubbed her eyes.

Cute…

“Ohayou.” Greeted momo but what momo get its not the same greeting, instead Mina being overly worried to her by questioning several question.

“Omo eonni! why you took those off? Does it made you uncomfortable? Or does it made you hard to breath? Or does it ma—“

“Wow Wow! Chill girl.. you worried too much. I’m fine.. it’s just I’m feeling like I’m in hell. It’s soo damn hot!” said  momo

“but if you don’t wear it your fever will turn high again, eonni.” said Mina

“I’m okay. really. here, check my temperature.” Momo grabbed Mina’s hand to her forehead and her neck.

“See? I’m normal again right?” asked Momo. Mina nod her head while she tried to hide her face. Momo saw how mina cheek slightly turned red but she shrug it off since she thought that she probably just imagining things.

“Y-you are sweating a lot eonni.. wait I’ll bring you a new t-shrit.” Mina walked to the cupboard and took a t-shirt and gave it to momo. of course Mina turn around when Momo change her clothes.

“BTW.. why I wore an outfit like I’m going to snowboarding or something?” asked Momo after she done changing.

“Last night your fever went high and you were shivering heavily so.. I made eonni wore those and then I also called my family’s doctor..” said Mina

“Wow..why I don’t remember th—whoa! What happened with my hand?!” asked momo who was shocked seeing a band aid on her arm.

“Ah.. The doctor gave you a shot.”

“Wait.. WHAT?! SHOT?! Like.. with syringe?” Asked Momo who’s eyes turned big as she shocked and scared. meanwhile mina hold her laugh and nod.

“you were hilarious back then but since jihyo eonni, jeongyeon eonni, and nayeon eonni still there, they helped the doctor to hold you.” Momo was really scared of syringe and yes last night was pretty chaotic since momo refusing to get shot.

“you guys are meanie..” said Momo.

“But it’s for your own good eonni..you feel better right?” Momo nod her head and again mina smiled.

“And did you sleep like that the whole night?” asked Momo.

“w-well yes.. I guess..”

“Why didn’t you just sleep beside me..”

“Eonni was grabbing my hand quite hard and I don’t want to wake you up and I probably just fell asleep as times goes by.”

Mina actually lied. The one who grabbed momo’s hand and refuse to let it go is herself. Mina felt guilty since she’s supposed to stay by Momo side and accompanied her but instead she just stay downstairs chit chatting with nayeon, jeongyeon and momo. She did that because she still feel so flattered  about Momo stole her first kiss and mina needs time to wipe that thing out of her mind by chitchatting with the 3rd year trio since Nayeon told her that Momo probably won’t even remember that thing. But when Mina want to wake momo to eat her dinner, she was so shocked when she saw momo already calling for her name thousands time while shivering hard. after that, she refuse to go from momo side even when the 3rd year trio went home, she didn’t sent them off.

“I’m sorry..”

“It’s okay eonni. it’s not your fault.”

“Still…. But I won’t trouble you again after this. prom—“

*kruyuuuk*

After that sound came up, Momo gave mina a grin as she embarrassed about it.

“B-but.. maybe.. after this breakfast? Hehe..” mina let out a warm smile as she got the sign.

“What do you want to eat, eonni?”

“I just want a seaweed soup.”

“And it’s not even your birthday eonni.”

“Well.. we can eat it anytime we want right?” mina smiled. “Of course. okay I’ll make it for you. But I have to do my morning routine first.” Said mina

“let’s do it together.” Then both of them went to the bathroom and brushing their teeth and washed their face.

.

.

.

Now both of them already in the kitchen. Momo looking from afar while mina just preparing the ingredients—waiting for the water to be boiled. Momo been observing mina for quite long time but she’s not seeing her face, her beauty or anything, she just saw how Mina once or twice massaging and punching her right arm or sometimes rounding her right shoulder. Momo then remember the way mina sleep last night and it sure going to make her right arm hurt.

“Does your arm hurts?” Asked Momo

“Hm? What are you talking about eonni? I’m fine.” Said Mina

“But you keep massaging your arm like that.” Said Momo

“Ah… no I’m okay..it just morning exercise..” then mina continue chopping few ingredients

Tsk that kid really…

Momo then went to the first aid kit box and took patches from it. after that she walked near Mina and pasted it on mina’s arm.

“Oh god! I nearly stabbed you eonni! don’t startled me like that..” said Mina who’s surprised with a sudden sticky thing on her right arm. But momo just stay silent and patched another one on Mina’s arm.

“I don’t need these tho eonni..”

“Never pretend that you’re okay in front of me.”

“But I’m—“

“Never.” Said Momo while she gave mina a very serious gaze and suddenly Momo took the knife from Mina’s hand and said, “You can sit there and tell me what to do.”

“Wha—eonni.. you don’t have to.”

“I just want to do it. take a rest and just tell me each step so I won’t ruin our breakfast.” Said Momo who’s now cutting a handful of meat.

“You’re still sick eonni..” Momo then put down the knife and face mina

“I’m better now Mina. trust me.”

“But eonni mu—whoa!” Momo suddenly lifted Mina so she’s now sitting on the counter.

“Just sit there and guide me.” While lowering her head Mina nod and after that she just started gave Momo instruction.

.

.

.

Now they are on the dining room, eating their breakfast. Well.. only momo who’s eating right now. Mina hasn’t touch her food and she just observing Momo who ate her breakfast like there’s no tomorrow and like she’s been starving for decades.

The reason Mina just stared at Momo is because she’s been contemplating whether she should ask momo about yesterday ‘incident’ or not. She just afraid that perhaps Momo won’t really remember it like what nayeon said but part of her wish momo remember it and tell her the reason why she did that.

Should I ask her? but what if she forget about it? but there’s still a chance that she remember it right? and I need to find the answer why she did that.. but what if.. what if she said something like ‘I don’t know what I’m thinking but please forget about it.’ or ‘I’m sorry. I don’t mean anything. But wait.. why I hate the idea that momo eonni might say those things?

Feeling that she’s been watched, momo looked to her front and gave Mina a confused look with her cheek full of rice.

“what’s with the stare? Is there something on my face?” asked momo who’s already savored down her food.

Mina gulped down when she saw a piece of rice on Momo’s upper left lips. The memory about yesterday replaying automatically in her head and she begin to burn red again.

Momo looked more confuse as she saw how red mina face is and seeing her food still remain untouched, Momo thought that Mina isn’t feeling well. Probably getting infected by her.

Momo leaned forward toward mina and put her hand on Mina’s forehead and neck—checking her temperature. But what she just did made mina’s temperature went higher as now Momo’s face is only a few inches near her. 

“Mina you’re burning!” said Momo who’s now running towards the first aid kid to take a fever patch and gave it to mina. But just before Momo want to paste it to mina, mina finally can control herself and stopped momo.

“I-I’m okay eonni.. this is just the heat.. I’m not sick.. really.” said Mina

“Then why your face so hot? and you haven’t touch the food! You sure you’re okay?” Mina nod.  

“Don’t worry eonni. let’s just continue our breakfast.” Now momo went back to her chair and continue her breakfast. Mina then secretly adjusting her breath to control herself and took the spoon. But a slight sore feeling on her right arm made her hand trembling. Mina tried hard not to make it obvious and just held the pain.

.

.

Few minutes of contemplating whether she should ask momo or not, Mina finally threw away her negative thoughts and let her curiosity took over her.

“Momo Eonni.”

*Slurp*

“Hm?”

“Nayeon eonni told me that when you sick like yesterday, you tend to forget everything that happened.. is that true?” Momo shook her hand and head as sign of denial but since still full of food, mina waited for momo to gulp it down and answer her.

“I remember everything you done to me yesterday. You always stay by my side, taking care of me, cooked me food, and oh oh! You also touched my stomach and we bumped. Right?” asked Momo and mina gave her a nod.

“But.. I don’t really recall what actually happened yesterday.. many things are blurred.. I didn’t do anything weird right?” asked Momo

Nayeon eonni is right. She completely forget about it..

“You always weird eonni. hahaha.” Jokes mina as she tried to throw away the weird feelings in her chest because she knows that momo didn’t really remember about what happened yesterday.

“Hah! Says someone who always pretend to be a soldier, sorcerer, and even a monster penguin!” Mina just let out a small chuckled and continue eating her breakfast. Momo knew she must be forgetting about something since Mina’s face was showing a clear disappointment when momo told her that she doesn’t really remember about yesterday. But then suddenly a flint of memory hits her and Momo started to panic.

“AH! I did something weird right?! right?! I remember now! gosh.. I’m so sorry mina.” said momo who’s now hiding her face under her palm. Completely embarrassed.

She remember?!  Does she really remember it?

“P-please don’t see me as a weirdo okay… I’m sorry..” said Momo

“W-w-what do you m-mean eonni?” Seeing how momo act made mina kind of scared of what momo going to say but on the other side, she kind of anticipated it too.

Before momo answered Mina, she inhale a deep breath and said,

“I proposed to you right?”

that question made Mina excitement fell down hard and instead of answering Momo’s question, she just gave momo a blank stare and momo thought that it was a sign for her to explain the situation.

“When you cooked me that delicious porridge, I asked you to marry me right? god I’m so sorry… well… my ideal type is someone who can cook so I nonchalantly said that..” said momo while she gave mina an apologetic look.

 “Don’t worry.. Jeongyeon eonni and Nayeon eonni also did the same.”

“Really? you’re okay with that?” Mina gave momo a small smile and a nod. Seeing that, momo let out a relieve sigh and continue her breakfast happily. Meanwhile mina’s appetite is gone and she just gloomily stirred her soup, full of disappointment

I shouldn’t expect too much...

After that question, neither momo nor Mina start a conversation. Both of them just immersed in their own thing. momo with her food, and mina with her thought. Both of them used to the silence atmosphere since they experienced this kind of atmosphere sometimes during the ride to school or back from school. Mina basically not a talk-active girl so momo is used to this silence.

“Mina.. can I asked you something?” Mina lifted her head up and look in to momo and wait for her to continue her story.

“Can we feel something in our dream?”

“Um.. as far as I know, nope.” Momo then tilted her head in and frowned. Mina can see the confusion in Momo’s face

“What’s wrong eonni?” asked Mina

“I dreamed something yesterday.. but it feel soo real.. Say mina-ya.. does Dream means anything?” asked momo again

“If I’m not mistaken, dream is like what been hiding in our deepest thought. Well I don’t really know tho since I never into those thing..but few people said that dreams can means something..” said Mina then after that she slowly put a spoon on so momo won’t mistook her for being sick again.

“So what is exactly the meaning of a dream where we kiss someone?” as mina heard that k word, she began to choke on her soup and coughing hard.

 *COUGH* *COUGH*

“Oh god mina! are you okay?! here! Here! drink some water.” Mina snatch the glass from momo’s hand and devour all the water at once. Her face was red not just because of she was chocking, but because of the sudden thing momo said.

“Yah.. eat slowly.. don’t rush it..” said Momo and mina can only gave a small smile while her  breath still panting hard.

“So… do you know the meaning?” asked Momo

“I don’t know..”

“But it was only a dream right? It’s imposibble for me to kiss someone. Especially someone as close as you.” Momo then realize that she just spill out the secret that she tried to hide. Meanwhile mina was again felt a sting in her heart that she again know that momo actually remember the kiss, but as a dream. Nothing more..

“Hahah.. right.. maybe eonni was so desperate to find a lover.” Said Mina tried to joke

“Meanie.. I’m not that desperate!” again mina tried to let out a chuckle and continue playing her food.

“eum.. Mina.. Please don’t think me as a weirdo or anything.. I don’t know why I dreamed something like that..”

“It’s okay.. like what eonni just said.. it was just a dream.. right?” Momo grin widely and continue to eat her food. Meanwhile again.. mina just gloomly stirring her food and her appetite was already gone long time go.

.

.

 Soon Momo’s bowl was empty, her focus dragged to Mina who’s now just playing with her soup.

“Mina you sure you’re not sick?” asked Momo

“huh? yes of course.. I’m fine.” Said Mina

“then why you’re not eating?” soon after Momo asked that, mina take a bite of her breakfast and soon she let out a smile.

“I just wait it to be a little bit warmer. I can’t handle hot food.” Said Mina.

“it’s not because your hand?”

“Ng? no. of course not. My hand is better now.” said Mina

“Then why you’re trembling when you lifted that spoon?” Mina just stay silent. She can’t really hide anything from Momo. well.. except the memory about yesterday incident.

Momo then moved herself and sat beside Mina. she snatched the spoon from Mina’s hand and lifted it up to Mina’s mouth.

“Say aaaa~”

“E-eonni.. i-I can do it by myself.”

“told you not to pretend that you’re okay in front of me.” Mina then exhaled her breath heavy to release her nervousness and slowly opened . Momo then slowly delivered the food into Mina’s mouth. After Mina munched the food, Momo smiled widely like a proud mother.

.

.

Now both Mina and Momo are in the kitchen with momo washing all the dishes and mina sitting on the counter. Yes, Momo’s the one who lifted her there since again, Mina tried to do the dishes although her arm is hurting. They argued and just by a sudden move by momo, Mina shut and lowering her head down. Hiding her blush.

The squeaking sound of the plates and the sound of water, are the only thing been heard. None of them producing any words, nor any sound. Momo would hear sometimes there’s a vogue voice of the counter door being kicked from Mina’s side. So the moment she heard it again, she stole a glance to the source of that sound and there she saw a cutie sulking penguin swinging her feet. When momo saw that, a smile craved and she stop anything she’s doing.

“Did I made this little penguin sulked??” asked Momo in a cute way.

“I’m not sulking eonni..”

“jincayo? Then what’s with this pouty face ei?”

“You shouldn’t tired yourself eonni..”

“Yah.. I’m just washing the dishes.. it’s not that tiring.” Momo said

“still… you should’ve rest instead of doing this..” Momo again smiled and now she pinched Mina’s nose

“Aigoo.. you and your over-caring side… after this I will rest.” Said momo

“t-then hurry up..” momo gave Mina a salute and continue washing the dishes.

While Momo was diligently rubbing all the plates and other cooking utilities, a sudden curiosity popped in momo’s mind.

“Say mina-ya.” Mina gave her a hum which momo then continue what she’s going to ask.

“You haven’t told me the reason why you want to quit ballet.” Mina’s feet suddenly stop moving and she keep shut. She thinks for a moment then said, “It just.. I’m sorry eonni but I don’t really want to talk about this.”

“Why you always running away from this topic?”

“I’m not running away.”

Momo turn off the water tap and turn around to face Mina.

“Then why you never want to discuss about this? don’t you trust me?”

“I do trust you. But.. it’s not a big deal. Eonni don’t have to know.”

“Oh yea sure. It’s not a big deal until I have to beg you thousand times for you to finally want to teach me ballet.” said Momo sarcastically. Mina just let out a bitter smile when she heard that.

“I’m not going anywhere without you telling me the reason.” Said Momo then it made Mina let out a sigh.

“Fine.. I’ll told you. But don’t tell anyone okay?”

“Never.”

Mina then in hale and exhale her breath to push away the nervousness in her and after she calm enough, she finally talk.

“Well.. eonni knows right, that the only one who supports me and love seeing me doing ballet is just Sharon and Grandpa. So back when I was a kid, I joined a ballet academy and I was the youngest yet I was my teacher favorite. My teacher called me ballet prodigy or something since I can quickly learn and perfecting the moves better than the other. All the seniors were jealous and yea.. I got bullied..  they keep saying it because I’m a myoui so my teacher put a special treatment to me and other kind of hate comment.. but since I have Sharon and grandpa who convinced me to continue, I ignored all the hate comment and gain strength.” Mina stopped a moment as what she’s trying to say next is something regarding the incident.

“After the incident happened.. I want to stop doing ballet since the memories keep haunting me every time I dance. Ballet is something that Sharon like, and that time whenever Sharon’s name popped up, the memories of her in the car.. it keep repeating. I told my grandpa about that but my grandpa told me that Sharon might be watching somewhere and seeing me down like this, she might be sad. So.. I gain strength again and a year after the incident, I become the national champion. After that I quit from the academy since my grandpa bought me the studio and gave me a professional trainer. I keep winning on many competition but after my grandpa passed away.. I kind of feeling empty. Both my parents don’t really support me and whenever I win something, they won’t care so.. glad that hit and run incident happen so I have   ”

“So your father had nothing to do with this?” Mina suddenly looked somewhere else and momo knows that this kind of gesture is when mina want to tell lies.

“What did he do?”

“N-no it’s not—“

“Spill it Myoui.” said Momo and mina let out a sigh as she gave up.

“It happened after I was recovered from my injured. You know.. the one that I got because of the hit and run accident. Before that accident happened, I was in a huge fight with my father since I want to join a competition that the winner might represent korea in international ballet competition.. but my father didn’t allow me since yea.. he didn’t really like the idea of me pursuing my ballet career.. But the thing is.. I quit not because of the fight or the injured.. I was really excited and tried my best to recover faster than it supposed to be and soon after I recovered, I want to continue my practice again to catch up for the preparation for that competition.. until.. unitl my father said something to me..”

Momo can see mina clinching her hand and her jaw were tighten as it was a signal that mina tried to endured every feeling that might come up. Momo than patted Mina’s shoulder and mina finally can continue what she’s going to say. But her voice already shaking and momo sure that anything Mr.Myoui said to mina, it’s something bad.

“He told me.. he told me that I don’t have any right to pursue my dream or doing anything that I love. He told me that.. that I don’t have any rights to disobey what my father told me to do. it because.. it because I owe him a life.. I owe him a future.. it because I killed Sharon.. I killed her.. i—” Momo quickly hugs mina as she heard a sobs right after mina ends her word. Mina squeezed Momo’s t-shirt and cried hard

God… why it’s always went back to that accident..

“every time I want to dance, the memory about the incident keep replying in my head over and over again. I ca—“ Momo let go her hug and she ereased mina’s tears that keep coming over and over again. Mina keep sobbing and her tears keep pouring. Momo then cupped Mina’s face and said,

“hey hey look at me mina. look at me.” Mina then slowly opened her eyes and looked at Momo’s warm and gentle eyes. her sobs suddenly decreasing and she becomes calmer.

“Repeat after me okay. It was an accident.” But mina stay silent. “Come on mina.. say it.”

“I-it was an accident..” said Mina

“Say it like you mean it. believe every words.”

“It was an accident.”

“And it’s not my fault that Sharon passed away.”

“And.. and it’s not my fault that.. that.. eonni I can’t..”

“Yes you can. Believe in yourself mina.”

“But.. but if I don’t agree to change pla—“

“A! A! A! stop that kind of thought. I’m trying to help you here Mina. if you keeping that kind of mind set in your head, I can’t help you and that thing will always haunt you. So please.. let me help you.” Said Momo. Mina then tried to control her breath and she closed her eyes, putting all the words that momo asked her to say in her head and when she calm enough, she tried to pronounce it.

“It was an accident and it’s not my fault that Sharon passed away.”

“again.” and mina keep repeating those words again and again.

“say it louder and say it with your heart.” Said Momo. Mina inhale as many air as she could and screamed the word

“It was an accident and it’s not my fault that Sharon passed away!” Momo smiled as Mina finally can let out that words loud and clear. And mina also feel like something left from her like her body feel a little lighter.

“Every time that memory popped up, scream that word as hard as you can. Okay..” momo patted mina head and it made Mina  opened her eyes when she felt momo’s hand on her head but she regret it as now she was greeted by a warm smile of momo that was soo near with her face. Mina quickly lowered her head to hide her sudden blush. But Momo didn’t get the clue instead, she thinks that mina probably still afraid or something so she then suddenly put mina down from the counter and grabbed her waist.

“Eo-eonni.. what are you doing?” asked Mina as now Momo was also intertwined her left hand with mina’s and start swaying left and right in a slow tempo.

“Dance what else. Maybe I could help creating new memories for you.” Said Momo calmly.

“B-but there’s no music..” said Mina who’s now nervously following every move that momo lead her.

“Just imagine it..” although mina was nervous, being in momo’s arms really comfortable and quickly made her calm. So she just close her eyes, leaned her head on momo’s shoulder and imagine a slow gentle song—following every move that both of them slowly dance to. But then a sudden picture of the broken glass, a pouring hard rain and thunder invaded her. Mina’r right arm squeezing Momo’s t-shirt and the latter of course feel it but she just calmly said

“It’s not your fault Mina. believe it.” as soon as momo said that, the fragrance of that horror memory faded and now mina can a little bit relax as now her body not tense anymore.

.

.

.

Both of them just stay that way for a couple of minutes. Dancing in silence, music on their own head.. it was peaceful and mina acknowledge that somehow Momo perhaps the one who can cure every trauma she has. Mina hates being depends on others, but it’s different with momo. although mina was slightly hurt by the fact that momo forget such an important thing that happened yesterday, it all paid by this touching thing Momo did.

“Mina-ya.” Mina just hummed

“I won’t let anything harm you.. I promise.”

“You don’t have to eonni.. you have your own problem to deal right.”

“Yes. But you are my priority now. so I will protect you from anything.” Mina smiled under momo’s embrace as she suddenly felt another weight from her lifted up.

Thank god I met her..


Living Room

HIRAI MOMO POV

After what happened in the kitchen and I finally done washing the dishes, at first I want to practice my dance since tomorrow is the big day. But Mina didn’t allow me to do it since the doctor told her that I should rest as much as I can. I tried to convince her that I’m okay, that my fever is already went down and my body already fine. But I’m arguing with the almighty queen blackswan..although sometimes I win the argument, but once mina put a serious face, not mad, not sulked, just simply using her serious face with sharp yet warm gaze… I can’t win over her.

And because I can’t practice, I just sit on the sofa with mina beside me. It’s been like 30 minutes or so for us to sit and just watching a who knows what movie.. but I’m sure it’s a romance one and I won’t recommend this movie to any of my friend... The movie kind of boring and the plot is easy to guess.. it’s too cliché and mainstream..

“Geez… why this movie is so—“

I quickly shut my mouth as I saw my right side, place where mina sit. I did that because now mina sleeping peacefully. With her back lean on the sofa and her head hanging low, it just made me threw a small smile. Not just because she looked like a goddess sleeping so damn graceful.. but it’s because how she probably tired from taking care of me yesterday. Mina who always looked fresh at this time, now sleeping like this… I feel bad tho.. but.. she’s pretty.. well that’s irrelevant but the way she sleep just make my heart soft and although I feel bad and sorry to her, I can’t help smiling by just seeing her.

As I saw her longer, I don’t really get it why such a pure kid like her, being treated like nothing by her own father.. and this little kid has to cope with such a burden by herself? god.. She’s really increadible.. how come she can deal with those thing all alone? Why this fragile girl can be such a strong girl and why nobody even try to save her? God.. I mean look at this innocent looking kid..  Those chubby cheek that looked like it will blow up, those sharp jawline, that pointy nose, those cute moles decorated her face, and that pouty kissable li—whoa!

Whoa!

Wow!

Hold up!

 What the hell I’m thinking?! Kissable lips? Really? damn momo what the hell is wrong with you!  You just saying that everyone should care for her and now you think something as weird as that? Oh gosh.. this is must be because of the dream last night.. yeah.. definitely.

Like what I told mina earlier, I dreamed about Mina well.. I dreamed that I gave her a peck to be exact.. In that dream she looked soo damn beautiful just in a plain white t-shirt looking at me with her warm gaze and her face was soo close to me.. and the next thing I do, I kissed her. on the lips. weird right? why suddenly I dream like that?

But the weirdest thing is… it feel sooo real.. like.. like I can even feel and taste everything. I remember how soft and tender her lips are, and I remember how my heart beating so fast it’s like I’m really happy about it and really excited. I’m not being dirty right? it’s just a dream…

But damn! why I feel so sinful by dreaming something like that? Hold on.. Do people can feel something in their dream?

Like.. do people even remember their dream crystal clear? Well in my case, it can’t be real right? if I really did that, right now mina probably had left me since she’s a shy girl.. so yeah! It was just a dream… and and mina also said it was just a dream so.. nothing to worry…right?

A sudden moved by Mina, made me awake from my daydreaming. But she just trying to find a comfortable position for her to continue her sleep and her eyes still closed. Don’t want her to also get a sore neck, I slowly put mina’s head on my right shoulder. Glad thing she still closed her eyes but I regret doing it.. as I feel her face so close to mine, my heart start beating hard. The memory about that weird dream keep replaying in my head once I saw that parted lips of mina. it made me wondering whether I will feel the same thing like in my dream or not if right now I pecked her again. well she won’t notice right? mina also a quite heavy sleeper if she’s tired.. So if I just slowly ki—

*RING!* *RING!*

“Oh my go—Whoa!!”

*BRUK* *BRUK*

I pushed myself out from mina and tripped myself down on the floor. Such a stupid move… and because of that sudden moves, I made mina’s head bumped sofa hard and made her awake. She’s groaning probably shocked by the sudden impact on her head.

“Oh my gosh! I’m so sorry mina! are you okay? are you head hurt?” I asked while rubbing her head. With her drowsy face she just nod.

*RIING!* *RIING*

“You better answer that eonni.” OH right! I quickly grabbed my phone that located on the coffe table but since I still in a panic mode, I can’t even pressed anything and it stop ringing. Fiuh..That phone call saved me..

“Damn.. I missed the call..” I said that so mina doesn’t realize I was actually in panic earlier. I was actually in panic since I didn’t realize that actually I was already in front of mina’s lips a while ago. So when my phone rang, it woke me and made me threw myself out of her. It’s just a few inch gap and if my phone didn’t ring, perhaps I already.. y-you know.. kissed her.. GOD WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME! 

Mina now rubbing her head that probably hurts because she hit the sofa quite hard.

“It hurts huh?” I asked and with her drowsy eyes she shook her head.

“What exactly happened?” asked Mina.

“W-well.. You were sleeping on my shoulder and.. and because I was surprised by.. by the sudden phone call, I fell down and.. y-yeah.. you bumped the sofa.. sorry about that.” And thank god she just nods at my lies. Mina now went back to sit and laid her back on the sofa again while she rubbing her eyes. She must be really tired huh?

 “You can go to my room and sleep again if you still feel sleepy tho.” She shook her head still with her slightly opened eyes.

“If I did that eonni will try to practice the dance.”

“I won’t Minaa.”

“really?”

“Yes Minaa.”

“Promise?” I nod my head and said, “Promise.” She then gave me a little smile and stood up. Walking to my bed room upstairs

“Have a good rest Mina-ya.” With her drowsy eyes, she turned around and gave me a smile

*THUMP THUMP*

Damn that girl.. why she can be such a cu—

*RING* *RING*

I looked to my phone and it was my sister the one who called.

“Moshi mos—“

“Why you just answering my call you dumb kiddo!” damn this women is too loud..

“I’m sorry.. my phone was far away from me earlier.” I said

“Geez.. lazy .. so how’s your condition? Mom said you were sick?”

“I’m fine now. no need to worry.”

“Of course.. you have your girlfriend that ready to take care of you 24/7”

“Shut up! Mina is not my girlfriend.”

“o? I’m not talking about her tho~”

“Ugh.. stop with the tease please..” and now that lovely sister I have just laughing her lungs out. Damn.. why even her boyfriend want to marry such a barbaric girl like her..

Well we actually spent a quite long time talk, chitchatting about what happened during the family dinner and their wedding plan. She also told me the story about how her boyfriend proposed her and when she said that after she said yes, they kissed, it made me recon the weird dream.. so I decied to ask my sister about it.

“Onee-chan. Can we feel something in our dream?”

“Of course not.. dream is just a projection of our thoughts.. it’s not real so we can’t feel a thing. like imaginations.” I just nod at that. But why that dream felt so real?

“why suddenly asking me that?”

“W-well.. don’t laugh at me okay.. I was dreaming that.. that I kissed someone..”

“BUAHAHAH! You sound so desperate! BUAHAHAHA!” I rolled my eyes as I heard hana nee-chan laughing her lungs out again. damn I regret asking her this..

“Shut up.. Mina already said that thing and it’s only a dream!”

“Poor my little sister still single eventho she already in her last year of high school! Buahaha!”

“Ugh.. I’m going to hung up.”

“Wow wow wow! Hold up.. don’t be such a high temper.. geez I’m just joking.. btw When were you dream something like this? don’t tell me after I told you I was going to get married? You jelous huh?”

“No.. why would i.. I dreamed it yesterday..”

“w-wait.. Yesterday? When you were sick?”

“yes..” suddenly no more laughing sound and hana nee-chan voice turn to a serious tone. Okay.. this creep me out..

“you said that you feel something in your dream right? what kind of feeling exactly?”

“y-you know.. the taste, the excitement.. the scent.. everything.. it’s like.. it’s like that was real..” I said. But then suddenly my sister just shut and didn’t say anything.

“Moshi moshi? Nee-chan? You still there?”

“Don’t tell me the girl in your dream is Mina?”

“How did you know?! wow you are such a pshicic!”

“and please don’t tell me that you told this dream to Mina?”

“eum… I actually did.. why?”

“YOU STUPID KID! Don’t you have heart or something?!”

“Nande?? Why suddenly you mad at me? did I do something?” My sister sometimes is weird.. geez.. suddenly she mad at me when a few second ago she was happily insulting me..

“It’s not a dream you idiot.”

“What? the kiss? It’s real?!”

“Duh! Momorin you always forget everything when you got a high fever. So yea. You probably really did it.” WHAT?! Wait no! no no no! it won’t happen no way

“But Mina said it was just a dream and she even mo—“

“Of course she would said that! Who on earth would say the truth when the other thought it wasn’t even real?!”

“No.. no no no! I can’t be..”

“Did something kind of different with her today?”

“well.. whenever I went near her she will look down or act nervous or something.. but Mina is a shy girl so it’s normal.”

“It’s not normal you idiot! And when you told her about the dream, how was her respond?”

“She looked.. normal? Oh no no.. she looked like she was.. dissapo—oh Damn. nee-chan.. it  was real!! nee-chan it was real! suddenly a memory about yesterday went through me and.. and after that thing.. i... told her that she's... that she's mine... OH MY GOD!!" 

“Nice job genius you just kissed someone and you act like it was nothing. Hearing from you that mina is a shy girl, it’s probably going to be her first kiss. What an unluck girl.. her first kiss doesn’t even remember it.”

“It’s mine to!! what’s should I do? oh my god I did that?! Nee-chan! Why i even did that? tell me why?!”

“You’re not a kid anymore.. geez.. isn't it because deep down you actually love her? yesterday yourself were being the most honest version of you and those feeling that you tried to hide or denied when out without you can even control.."

So i... i actually love her? i actually love mina? really?!

"But well.. I gotta go. you better fix that problem you cause you idiot. Ja naa~”

"Hold on onee-cha—" 

*PIP*

oh god… oh god... OH MY GOD WHY I'M SUCH A GENIUS!!!!! ARGH!!



AUTHOR NOTES:

AYYOO! I'M BACK AND STILL ALIVE! HAHAHAHAHA

Please don't hate me for not updating in such a loooooooooooooong time...

keke i actually got stuck.. well not stuck but i keep changing the ideas again and again until yea.. i end up not update anything.. and my uni life is so damn hectic few weeks ago.. i mean last month or.. what ever.. well.. i'm sorry if this updates is too messy or yea.. i don't know.. kekeke...

don't forget to subs, comment and vote!! i really miss you guys actually kekeke..

well love ya my readers!

P.S: Don't forget to stream one more time mv and yey! oct 30th! twice comeback! #LIKEY! And for doreamen2200-nim.. thank you for leaving such a message keke. the moment i read it, i quickly finished this chapter kekeke...

 

kamsahamnida~