Chapter 9

Sealed Voice

Han River, Same day 14.15 PM

AUTHOR POV

Both Mina and Momo now still sitting under the big tree in Han river with Mina calming herself in Momo’s warm hug. After a few minutes of silence, and Mina looked a little bit calmer, Momo glance at Mina’s face. What Momo saw was, Mina’s eyes are Red and puffy, there are visible dry tears that stained her face, and her hair is messy although she already tied it in ponytail. A sting of pain suddenly stabbed momo’s heart over and over again and Momo start to feel guilty for bringing up mina’s past after she saw how mina look right now.

 “I’m sorry…” said Momo.

“wha—ekhm.. what for eonni?” Mina’s voice cracking up so she must cleared in the middle of her talk and again, it just made momo felt guiltier. She not regret her decision to ask Mina about her past, but she just felt guilty because she made mina cried so hard like that.

“Y-you know..pushing you to tell those stories, bringing back all those painful memories and… made you cry…” because of that, suddenly Mina pulled out herself from Momo’s hug and looked at her. well.. She’s glaring to be exact.

“you should be.” Said Mina with a very cold tone and it made momo’s head automatically hanging low.

“I tried so hard to forget about it, yet you being too curious and made me remembering it again. Don’t you know how much the pain I felt?”

“I-I’m sorry.. I just.. you know.. thought that I… maybe… coul—“ Momo stopped as suddenly she heard a small chuckle and it made Momo looked up again.

“w-what’s wrong?” asked Momo,yet Mina still giggling with both her eyes and gummy smile appeared.

“Now I understand why eonni being called hirai pabo.” Momo tilt her head to her right and a frown shown on her brows. She did that because she don’t understand what exactly mina means.

“I’m just kidding eonni...i don’t mind telling every single thing about my past to you.” Mina said with her gummy smile.

“b-but you said tha—“ she stood up and said

“Jihyo and nayeon eonni are right.. teasing eonni is indeed fun. Meeroong~” Mina stick out her tongue and ran away from the furious Momo

“Yah you little—hey! Don’t run you sneaky penguin!”

Momo try to chase Mina who’s now running around the park, trying to avoid Momo. both of them ran here and there with smile plastered on their face. Mina smile was very bright and sometimes when Momo was barely want to catch her, a small squeal left out from and follow by a high tone giggle. Tho Mina always act like an adult—being too polite,too serious, and too busy, there’s still this playful side deep down in herself. And eventho Momo really exhausted, she feel glad that Mina can smile that bright again. But then… Momo stopped for a moment to catch her breath. All the work out and dance routine she always does, can’t even cover the tiredness from dealing a playful and childish Mina.

“Y-yah.. you..you always play games or doing works..never doin workout right? hah..hah..b-but.. but why your stamina is this great?” said momo with her words cut by the attempt to normalized her breath.

On the other side, mina who stood a few step from momo, let out a sweet smile and said, “It’s not about my stamina. Eonni just too old for this.” Mina said and sticking out her tongue to momo. of course to provoke her. But momo was too tired for that she just stay there and doing the ‘inhale-exhale’ ritual.

“Or maybe it because eonni eat too many food and it made your body kind of….heavy?” Asked mina with a teasing tone

“If you trying to provoke me to chase you again, it didn’t work okay. beside.. you also eat many food.. Although not as many as I did.” said Momo. After hearing that, Mina pretend to think about something and saying a thing that finally pushed momo to chase her again

”Ah right.. I also eat many food like eonni did.. then.. hm.. maybe eonni just.. old?” she gave a teasing smile and Momo chase her again.

After a long run, finally Momo chaught mina. “Gotcha!” said Momo.

“You dare to tease me and made me this exhausted huh?? huuh?? Now I make you run out your breath too.” Momo tickled mina hard, paying back for the teasing that Mina did to her.  Momo even tickling mina until she turn from standing, to curl down on the grass. Of course the no mercy tickle from momo made Mina let out a high tone squeal and giggle due to the severe ticklish sensation (?) It just like Momo was tickling a dolphin or something.

“aah! Eonni! geumanhaseyo! It’s so tickle! Akh! Eonni! hahahaa! Stop! Momo eonni!!” said Mina who’s now had a very red face

“I will if you apologize..” said Momo

“Ne! ne! I’m really sorry eonni! i—ak! I wont do it again!” Then momo stop and finally letting mina to take her breath.

Momo laid down beside Mina as she also tired from all the chase. “damn this is exhausting.” Said Momo

“I don’t know you can run that fast or even dare to tease people.” Said Momo

Without Momo noticing, Mina let out a bitter smile while she looking up to the sky

“What would they think if the daughter of Myoui, the billionaire, is like this? they probably gonna said that I’m embarrassing my family. So I hide it.”

Momo turn her body and now she’s facing Mina. she just stare at her, waiting for mina to look back to her. and she did

“W-what’s wrong eonni?” asked Mina who’s slightly nervous as momo’s face is too close to her.

“Please don’t hide any side of yourself to me.” said Momo, “I need to know all about you.”

“B-but what if it’s a nui—“

“I don’t care. I just want to know every single thing about you, Mina. so don’t hide it. be your true self around me.. okay?” at first mina a little bit unsure but after seeing how momo looked at her, she nod.

“Good. now let me take a nap for a sec. suddenly I’m sleepy.” Said Momo while she tossed her hand to Mina’s body. Mina who’s still laying on her back, just smile and caressing momo’s arm that on top of her body.

.

.

a few minutes when momo just deep in her slumber, a tint of water came down from the sky. From one, to two, and then three, and a few more keep coming down. Mina know that rain is going to pouring soon and a sudden panic came to her.

“eo-eonni..r-rain..you need to..wake up.” Said Mina. instead of waking up, Momo just hug Mina closer and said.

“I’m here. You don’t need to be afraid.” Said Momo

“b-but.. we’re going to soaked by the rain if we’re not looking for a shelter.” Mina said and it made momo open her eyes and sat up. But she didn’t stand up. She just sat there looking to the sky and then she said

“You only have a bad memories about rain right? let’s create a happy one.” Said Momo. mina can’t process any of it since the paranoid start to eat her and when the rain start pouring, Mina stood up, ready for runaway but Momo held her hand.

“It’s alright. Trust me.”

“N-no.. n-no.. the rain will just.. bring you to..suffer.. the accident.. and..and—“ Momo saw how Mina’s eyes start to quiver here and there so she grabbed mina’s face and made her look to her eyes.

 “Let me help you forget all your pains, erased those bad memories, and let me help you to create a good memories for you.” A nervous in mina’s eyes start to fade away and it really focus on momo’s brown orbs.

“The rain won’t hurt you. They just water. If the water fall to your hand, it will just smashed and nothing. Here.. see?” Mina just nod at it. and they just stand there, letting their self soaked by the rain while other people running for shelter.

But then suddenly momo doing something with Mina’s hair. Because it already drenched, it made momo got an idea to prank her. and of course she hope it would made Mina forget about the rain.

“uu~ you are so pretty~” said Momo after she parted mina’s hair into a straight half-half style. But of course the compliment was a sarcastic one since in the end, momo let out a laugh. Mina pout at it and tidying up her hair again.

“ooow.. the cute penguin is pouting. Are you sulking now?? ujujujuu~” Momo pinched mina’s cheek and mina just gave her a flat face and let her cheek pinched by momo.

“omo! Your cheek is this chubby?! you know what? since you didn’t do dance or even work out, these chubby fellow, will transfer to your stomach and you’ll be like bye bye black swan, helloo Chubby penguin~” Mina shrug momo’s hand and before mina can even let out a word, Momo already ran, avoiding the angry penguin.

“The last one who arrived to the car will pay for ice cream!” Said Momo from a far

“Eonni! it’s not fair!!” but of course they’re not running straight to the car, they were messing all around, chasing each other and kicking puddle to each other. It made mina smile all the way and she even forgot that she’s playing under the rain. Rain that she feared the most, rain that she hate the most.


Myoui Residence, 19.00PM

After the strolling, the shocking story, the cat-and-dog chase, and the war in the rain that they did in Han river park, times run fast and both of them now sitting on the car that been parked in front of Mina’s house. Momo took out an umbrella to help mina to enter her house since the rain still pouring.

“W-wait.. you have an umbrella all along? Why eonni didn’t bring it earlier?” asked Mina

“well I don’t know that rain will falling. don’t blame me okay. beside.. playing in the rain is fun right?” Momo smiled and she get out to help mina out from the car.

“You know it’s a useless thing to do since we already this drench..” mina said

“Well I just don’t want you to be more soaked. Come on your parents must be waiting.” Said Momo who’s now dragging mina into the door. But then Momo realize.. Mina’s house is too dark.

“hold on…why your house so dark? O?! it’s not the electricity turn off.. why only your house that got a power failure?” mina chuckled because how clueless momo is since she should be realize it the moment she parked the car. But momo just being momo..clueless about everything

“It’s not a power failure eonni.. it’s because nobody inside my house right now.” said Mina.

“There’s no one in your house?” asked Momo

“Yeah.. my parents went to Japan for business thing.” She said.

“So.. you’re alone?” Mina nod.

“Want me to accompany you? You know.. it’s still raining and.. it’s not safe for you to stay by yourself.” Seeing how soaked momo is and she remember how she made Momo running all around the park and made her exhausted, Mina then shook her head.

“No.. you already did so much for me today eonni. I’m okay by my own.”

“you sure about that? I don’t mi—“

“I’m okay. really.” said Mina with a smile.

“Okay then… well.. go inside and take a shower.. I don’t want you to catch a cold because of this.” said Momo.

“Arasseoyo eonni.. you too.” Momo then wave goodbye and she ran to her car. Mina then turn around and slipped the key to the keyhole.

“hhh..I wish she could stay..” said Mina.

The moment she went in to her house, she went straight to bathroom and took a warm shower, while she trying to forget the fact that she’s alone and rain was still pouring. But the magical thing is, the memories of her, running and laughing in the rain with momo, popped up and made her slightly calm. But as the time goes by, a memories of Sharon laid down life-less with her head and body covered in blood, ate her and drown her again to the paranoid thought.

It’s still a long way to go..

.

.

.

*bruk*

Mina was just finished her shower and walkout from the bathroom. She just want to went to her room and burying herself under the blanket to erase the paranoid thought out of her. but a sudden door bell made her stop and walked to the front door. She tip-toe a bit to looked through the peephole and shocked as she saw a someone familiar outside her house.

“Momo eonni?!” Momo just grin stupidly and wave her hand to mina.

“Hi again? Hehehe..”

Momo wearing a soft pink shorts and a soft pink hoodie while her hair still wet. Her shampoo scent was so strong so apparently maybe momo just finished showering and rushing herself to Mina’s house.

 “What are you doing here?” asked Mina

 “Eum… visiting you?” said Momo

“I know.. but.. why? and.. what’s with that bag?”

“My mom said that I can sleep here. You know to accompany you.”

“you don’t have to eonni.. I said I’m oka—“

“yeah yeah keep those lies to yourself because I’m not buying it anymore.” Said Momo

“I’m not lying. I’m really o—“

“You’re the one who wished I can stay. and here I am. but now you don’t want me to stay.. make up your mind Myoui.” Mina shocked at Momo’s statement. She was sure that momo already went back to her car back when she said that she want momo to stay, and she also sure that she was saying that thing really quiet.

“what? do you think I didn’t hear it?” Mina nod her head and momo let out a smile.

“told you I can hear your voice eventho yours is soo small.” Said momo with a wink. Mina automatically lowering her head because of that since she tried to hide a sudden blush after she saw momo winked to her.

“So.. are you going to let me in or what?” asked Momo. Mina then nod and guide momo to enter her house.

Mina secretly smile and felt relieve that Momo came back since she can distract herself from the thoughts of that incident. She’s glad and not regretting her decision to let momo know her past and let momo in to her world. Because this kind of treatment is what Mina always looking, waiting, and hoping for. She just hope that it will last for ever. 

“whoa.. man…your house is really… normal..” said Momo with a flat face the moment she enter Mina’s living room.

“hahaha…what do you expect eonni? gold and silver everywhere?”

“naah.. I thought it will be like a Disney princess castle. Or or a Barbie castle.” Said Momo.

“well my family aren’t a big fan of Barbie like you.”

“Hey Barbie is cute okay.”

“I didn’t say it isn’t. come on lets put your things in my room.”

In front of Mina’s room

“I’m sorry I haven’t tidying up my room so it look quite messy.” Said Mina

“I bet not as messy as mine right?” Mina nod and it made Momo gasped shocked at her blunt statement

“I’m kidding eonni.. hahah. Well….welcome to my room..”

The moment mina opened her door, a strong sweet scent coming through Momo’s nose and it so similar with mina’s scent. Mina’s sweet scent. The room was pretty much describe Mina. It calm, warm, cozy and full with CD game.

“it’s not that big and it’s not that special.. but here’s where I often spent my times in home.”

“Whoa.. you’ve bought many games huh..you even have your own TV in your room.. Did your dad never mad about this?”

“I used my own money and I have my own schedule to play so.. as long as works didn’t disturbed, my father okay with it.” said Mina. Momo took more tour inside Mina’s room and she saw a few pictures of little mina with her ballet costume, Mina holding trophies and certificates, and there’s also a photo of her on a kindergarten uniform hanging on the wall near the door.

“isn’t this a japan kindergarten uniform?” mina nod

“I was born in japan and I move to here when I enter elementary school.”

“oh so you’re also a Japanese? It thought only your parents are.” Mina just smile and shook her head.

From Mina’s wall she threw her attention to two penguin plush on Mina’s drawer near her bed. “Ow it’s sooo cute!” momo quickly hugged the pink one and Mina who was tidying her desk turn around and smiled. “it’s a gift from my mom. Mine is the blue one and the pink one is Sharon’s.” Said Mina. Momo then stunned when she heard that.

“Okay… I better not messed with this..”said Momo as she slowly put the plush back to it place. Mina laughed at how momo act towards it

“it’s okay tho.. it just a plush. You can hold it If you want.” Said Mina

“Sharon won’t mad right?” mina let out a chuckled and she shook her head. Then, Momo took that plush again and carried it while she continue her tour inside Mina’s room. But than, When momo arrived beside Mina, she saw a photo on mina’s desk. A photo of a child holding a sketchbook and smiling to the camera.

“This is Sharon right?” Mina was stunned when she hear Momo said that

“Y-yes.. it’s her. how did you know?” asked Mina

“there are no moles in her face.” Said Momo. “And.. Her smile is different. it’s cute. but not as cute as yours.” Said Momo whom still looking at the picture.  

Mina suddenly blushed at Momo’s compliment but the raccoon never realized it. Mina is a shy girl so she really can’t handle being compliment like that.. in a good way of course. she would blush heavily and become so shy that’s why she become easily blush just from a small compliment from momo. well.. at least that what she thinks.

“Have you eat your dinner eonni?” asked Mina.

“Nope. After I went home, I start to shower, pack my school things and went here.”

“school things?”

“yup. Tomorrow is Monday right? if I don’t bring my uniform and school things I can’t go to school.”

“but your house is not that far..we can go there early in the morning.” momo blinking her eyes slowly, trying to process what Mina said. And then the pabo grin show up.

“hehehe.. you’re right.. I just can wake up early and went back home right?” Mina just smiled while she shook her head disbelief by her senior way of thinking.

“so. Since you haven’t eat dinner, what do you want to eat eonni? I’ll make it for you.”

“You can cook?”

“well.. I’m just following the recipe.. but yeah maybe I can..” said Mina.

“Then can you make me spaghetti?! I’m carving for it since yesterday but my mom didn’t want to cook it for me.”

“well.. I never cooked pasta before..”

“please… please… pleaseeee??”

“okay.. I’ll try. But don’t judge me if it’s not delicious okay eonni?”

“yeeey! Mina is the best!! Carbonara~ carbonara~”


HIRAI MOMO POV

Right now I’m watching Mina preparing the ingredient. You know what? Mina is really such a perfectionist person… she measures every single ingredient in the same amount that the recipe told her. not more, not less. She even measure a damn spaghetti and troubled whether she should put another stick or not. But hello!! it’s just one damn tiny stick but she really think one spaghetti would change the whole dish… hahaha she’s really something.

As I waited for her and the dish, suddenly what mina told me back in the park came again.. how her father and grandfather treat both mina and Sharon differently is actually troubled me and didn’t her mom do anything? I mean.. doesn’t she even try to help? well I don’t know.. so it made me curious again.

“Eum… Mina… sorry to bring this thing up again but.. it’s seems like your father and your grandfather aren’t in a good term huh? judging by your story..” I asked and mina nod.

“Their relationship never been good since long ago. My grandpa always too strict to Him, yet Otou-sama never want to be “controlled” by my grandpa and it made him always do the opposite thing my grandpa do. including how he treated his daughter.” She said with her back still facing me since she still chopping something.

“So basically, you’re trapped between the complicated relationship your father and your grandfather have huh?” again mina nod

“but.. otou-sama keep treating me like this eventho grandpa already passed away, Three years after Sharon’s death. So.. I think he just hate me.” she said

“Your mom? I heard from my mom that every time she meet your mother, your mom always talking about you.. about how great you are, how smart you are.. doesn’t she try to like… prevent your father? Or do something to help you?”

Mina than stop chopping and turn around to face me. “She want to help. I know.. but same as the others… okaa-san can’t do anything. Although she tried to persuade my father to lessen the amount of the works, otou-sama never listen to her. Plus.. her business is more important for her.” she gave me a bitter smile and continue her things again. God.. this kid deserve better love and care..

I walked to her and gave her a back hug. I can feel she’s surprised by it but I don’t care.. I just want to show her that she’s not alone, that I’m here for her. “don’t worry.. I’m here.” I said.

“thank you eonni.” she said. But I still there, hugging her.. her hair was still wet and it smells like strawberry. She’s so warm and it made me comfortable. I actually love hugging people but I don’t know.. once I hug her, it’s just feel right.. like… It’s too comfortable and I don’t want to let it go.

“eum.. eonni.. can you let me go now? or else there’s no dinner for us..” ah right… I quickly let go my hug and walked back to the chair.

“sorry..”

A few minutes after that, the food is serve and it smell really nice. Like it was made from a restaurant.

“whoa.. the visual is good..ittadakimasu~” I took a bite and shocked by the flavor

“So..how is it?” asked mina

“It’s so delicious mina! whoa… it taste like pasta that you bought in a fancy restaurant! Jinca daebak.. whoa..” I said

“then I’m glad that you like it eonni. hehehe.”  

Mina’s pasta made me do what I usually do when I was eating. I was soo focus on the food and didn’t care about other. The food was soo delicious and I don’t want to miss every single flavor of each pasta that went to my mouth. Because man! Maybe this is the hundred times I say this… this pasta is GOOD!

“Thank you for the food~” I said when I finished my food. When I look up, Mina was just staring at me with a smile as both of her hand supporting her chin.

“it’s there something on my face?” she smiled and shook her head.

“Want some more eonni?” A wide smile appeared on my face because of it. but just when I want to shoved my fork to her plate, I stopped. her pasta still have the same amount from the first time she serve it. Mina hasn’t eat it yet. Correction.. she doesn’t even touch it.

“Why you’re not eating your food?” she smiled at me and said

“I’m alredy full seeing eonni eats.”

“Eii.. what kind of lie is that.. there’s no way a person would feel full just by looking at other eating.”

“but I do. I’m full with your cuteness.”

….

….…

……….…..

*Thump* *thump*

Both of us immediately looked down. I don’t understand why she also look down but I did that because I tried to hide my blush… I didn’t expect her to say something like that. Well I’m used to people complimenting me but.. I haven’t ready for this.. it’s just shockingly shocking.

“Y-Yaah~ i-I don’t know you can be this chessy Mina-ya! Hahahaha..” I said that to make it less awkward but its no use since the words itself sound sooo awkward.

“Hahaha… yeah I don’t even know why I said that.. hahaha..” she then took a bite of her food maybe try to run from the awkwardness. And you know what? she also blushing hard! her face is soo red! Okay let’s burn this awkward vibes and it’s time for teasing her. kekeke this is going to be fun!

“You know what mina? I just found out that there is a new species of penguin.”

“R-really? w-what its look like?”

“it look like the usual penguins but the different is, it face is soo red and this penguin is chessy.” Being a smart kid she quickly understand that I .

“I’m not chessy..” said Mina

“O! amazing! The penguin can talk!” She tried to hit me but I quickly can dodge it.

“Oh! The penguin like to hit people! This species is soo scary! You better watch out not to encounter this species!” I said. Just then mina want to stand up, looking pretty pissed. But I hold her and make her got back to sit. Hahaha I think she can’t hold it anymore.

“Okay okay I’ll stop.. sorry.. please eat your dinner..” she then sit back again while pouting and sulking.

“The new penguin really like to pou—Arasseoh mian..please enjoy your dinner.” I stopped when she gave me a glare. To be honest.. her glare sometimes can be intimidating and sometimes can be cute. but right now, as her hair was slightly covering her eyes…. it rising up the intimidation gauge.. you know.. it gave you the extra horror vibes..

After we finished our dinner, we go to Mina’s room and decided to play some game that easy for me to follow. We play the same game that we usually play in the VGC room with the others, yup it’s fighting game! Since I’m kinda good at it although competing with mina is always harder than a boss stage level. We played like 10 minutes but stopped when Mina’s phone buzzing. After she read the message, she gave me an unreadable look. Which is made me confused. But then she throw her sight to TV again and continue to play so I just follow what she did and continue playing with her.

“Jihyo eonni said that tomorrow is the deadline for physic and math homework. Have you done all of it?” she said while still pushing several button on the game controller. damn.. just when I thought I can leisurely live without even bother about homework… thank you park jihyo!

“W-well.. yea.. maybe. I don’t know.” I said while I tried so hard to punch the character that mina use.

“You don’t know or you just don’t want to do it?” asked her.

“fine. I don’t want to do it. It’s a bloody damn math and physic which I hat—damn! I got a critical hit again! Yah spare my life please!” I said with pressing all the button hard. but then suddenly mina paused the game and switch off the PS4.

“and now what? we stop playing?”

“you need to finished those two first.”

“oh Come on! Physic and math are hard okay… I can ditch class and save my life from punishment for not doing the assignment.” I said.

“eonni… you have to finish it.”

“What for? Look okay. after I graduate, I want to go to an art university. Does art university, especially dance major need to calculate the gravity, voltage, algebra, roots, logarithm or those ridiculous and complicated thing?! no! so I don’t care about that.” Mina let out a huge deep sigh and said

“I know. but those ridiculous and complicated thing are subjects that can help you graduate from here. If you fail at those two subjects, you can’t enroll to any art university you want. Right?” damn.. she’s right.. why I never think something like that.

“don’t tell me you never think like that?” I just gave her a grin and again a sigh left from her.

“please eonni. it’s for your own good. stop skipping classes, stop running away from homeworks, and don’t sleep during class.”

“fine fine! I’ll do it. geez.. just when I thought I can be free from school.” I stand up and take my physic and math books from my bag.

“You can sit on my desk if you want eonni.” I nod and walk to mina’s desk and do those two troublesome assignment there.

.

.

.

30 minute had passed… but there’s no progress in my assignment yet Mina was giggling and sometimes smiling while she busy with her phone.

“it’s not fair you know..” I said and she let go her sight from her phone to me.

“here I am stressing about this troublesome questions, yet you happily doing something on your phone.” She smiled at me and said

“well I’m sorry eonni.. it just Jihyo eonni told me something funny.. I’m sorry if I’m bothering you..” ah.. jihyo.. no wonder she’s that happy. I turn myself back to facing the books and decided to continue these damn homework.

But it’s useless. I can’t continue or even start it. The thoughts of jihyo and mina texting each other happily behind me is somehow disturbing me.

“Say Mina..What do you think about jihyo?” I asked with my sight still on these unsolved equitation.

“hm? Why suddenly asking me that?”

“j-just wanna know.”

“but it’s really absurd that you suddenly asking me that.”

“well you don’t have to answer it if you don’t want to.” I said

“mm.. well… Jihyo eonni is kind, smart, reliable, responsible and really mature like.. she always makes everyone assured with them self and yeah.. that’s all maybe?”

“You must be like her so much huh?”

“of course. I really like jihyo eonni.” my heart suddenly become heavy and hurts… wait.. what’s wrong with me?!

“Back when we’re kid she always there for me. she’s the one who thought me how to speak Korean, thought me the do and don’t to leave in korea.. and sometimes she gave me support if I was stressed with my father’s order.”

Of course. Jihyo is incredible. I also think like that. She’s such a wonderful girl like you know she capable of anything. Jihyo is also the one who thought me many thing about korea since the first time I came here. And yeah.. she’s really on the different level with me. i-I mean.. it’s not like I want to be compared to her for like.. who capable for mina? it just.. yeah she just much much better than this idiot.

 “b-but eonni. I like her just as a junior-senior and a friend. Not more.” as I heard that, my heart suddenly become much lighter.. okay.. this is odd…

“a-ah.. okay then.” I pretend to do my assignment again but actually I just want to distract Mina and hope she will shrug it off.

What’s wrong with me?! why I talked something like that? Okay.. I admit that the fact that mina look really happy and excited when she texting with Jihyo is kind of…disturbing? I mean come on.. I never know how mina actually felt whenever I text her. would she be this happy? Would she be giggling like this? would she waited excitedly for my messages? And the fact that Jihyo likes mina also kind of “tickling” me.. or maybe she also have the same felling?

OH GOD HOLD ON! WHY I THINK SOMETHING LIKE THAT?! It’s not like I want to compete with Jihyo for Mina right? hold on.. am I jealous? Why I’m jealous? I don’t have rights or reason to be right? right?! oh god this is confusing…

“Do you need help,eonni?” I stop dozing off and threw my head to my left, as mina suddenly stood there.

“It’s a senior year lesson.” I said

“And I’m Myoui Mina.” she said

“Cih.. You’re trying to be a big head, or mocking me for being ms.obvious?” she pretend to think hard and said. “Both? Hehe.” Cih this kid.

“Here. See it for yourself then.” I gave her the book and wait her to solve it. she took my pencil and a piece of paper to wrote something on it. she tucked her hair on her ear and her gaze start to change. She’s really focus and serious. Wait, I never realize mina had this perfect angle jaw line.. or a beautiful eyelash.. her chubby cheek is really cute if I look from this side. Her nose is also sharp and the way slightly parte—oh wait! What am I thinking?! Geez.. it must be the effect of these homework.

“Done!” I looked to her paper and my eyes opened wide.

“You did all 10 questions just like.. what.. less than 10 minutes?!” she smiled and nod

“Yah..Jihyo and Nayeon worked together to solve this.. even they argued many times.. but you just easily solve it by your own and.. that fast?! Wow.. you eat calculator or something?” she smile and shook her head.

“I’m going to thank my father for this. because of him I always studied something a level higher than I supposed to do. so.. yeah I already know how to solve a senior year type question.” She said

“Nice! Then let me have a look to your pa—hey! Give it to me!” she took her paper, fold it and hide it from me.

“Meanie…” I said and gave her the cutest face I can. Well my aegyo always works to people. Even jihyo always fall for it. 

“no. and never. Your aegyo is cute but it won’t work on me eonni. you dealing with the queen black swan.”

“And now you admitted that you are indeed stubborn.”

“well yeah. I’am.. so eum back to the topic again.. instead of copying my answer, I’ll teach you how to do it.” she said

“BOOO NO JAM!”

“well bye bye to university then.” I let out a sigh and give up.

“don’t worry eonni. I’ll show you how to solve this easily by using a simple formula."


AUTHOR POV

After a few minutes maybe hours, Momo finally finished her homework and now they just laying their self on Mina’s bed, preparing them self to sleep. Both of them already feel tired since they were playing so hard at the arcade and the park.

“good night Mina.”

“good night eonni.” Momo turn her body to her right and her back facing with mina’s back.

*Sounds of thunder*

Both of their eyes opened wide, shocked with it. outside the house, rain is pouring hard with thunder striking continuously. Mina tried so hard to control herself from being panic as she knows Momo is very very exhausted and she don’t want to disturb her.

*sounds of thunder*

After that last strike, suddenly Momo hugged Mina and all the panic feeling start to faded.

“Can we stay like this for a moment?” asked Momo.

“I’m okay as long as you’re okay with it.” after Mina said that, Momo hug mina thigther and it just made mina worry.

“A-re you okay eonni? it’s something wrong?” asked mina.

“I just.. I’m afraid of thunder.. so.. yeah.. somehow I feel secure if I hug you.” Mina let out a smile and she turn herself so now they’re facing each other.

“I feel secure to when eonni hugs me.”

“good then.. now let’s try to have some sleep.”

“good night eonni.”

“good night Mina.”

But before Momo close her eyes, she said something that made mina chuckled

“Don’t tell anybody about this okay… it’s embarrassing.” Said Momo

“Arasseoyeo eonni.”

"don't laugh at me." again mina let out a chuckled

"Arrasseohyeo eonni.. now let's have some sleep."



Author Notes:

WHASSUP GUYS!!!!! LONG TIME NO SEE!! DO YOU GUYS MISS ME?? KEKE CUZ I MISS YOU GUY A LOT!!

i'm sorry i've been gone for too long but since i'm on holiday, i try to update the story early and not make you guys waited too long again kekekeke

well.. i don't know about this chapter but..i think i spill to much idea from my head to this so. it's kinda... what..too much? well i don't know...

what do you guys think? spill your thought of this chapter on the comment box!

don't forget to Subscribe, and vote for my story~

love y'all!!!!

and oh! i just wanna ask... i'm working on a new story. a one-shot tho.. but i don't know which pairing i should put in the story.. MinaHyo (Mina-Jihyo)  or MiMo? or other pairing? help me guys... kekeke

 

 

kamsahamnida