Chapter 6

Sealed Voice

1st Floor B Building, Student Council Room, 16.40 PM

AUTHOR POV

Right Now in student council, there were just Nayeon and Jihyo whom busy with their own thing. All the other student council member already went home since there is no upcoming event so they don’t have to stay at the council room like what Jihyo and Nayeon do.

“Nayeon-ah.” Nayeon just respond Jihyo’s call with a soft hummed while she’s busy working on her family’s company budget list.

“Do you think Momo loves Mina?”

“I don’t know. but if she does, I think that idiot won’t realize it either.” Said Nayeon still locked her eyes to the paper.

“If I told her my feelings towards Mina.. would it trigged her?” Nayeon put down her pen and looked at Jihyo.

“Don’t tell me you already did that?” Jihyo smiled awkwardly and it made Nayeon’s eyes widen.

“how?! Why?!”

“well.. you know I was really curious about their relationship since they are so close and I never saw Mina being that close with others.. so I asked Momo about it.. Whether they are going out or not, and she said no. then I asked whether she had a romantic feeling towards her.. and she said she doesn’t know.. I don’t know what was on my mind but I told her to decide what kind of feeling she has towards Mina.…”

“w-wait.. you also asked Momo to think about her feelings to mina?!” Jihyo nod

“Why?” asked Nayeon

“There’s a part of me who want to help momo to realize and recognize her true feelings towards Mina. So I told her to set up her mind.. But then there’s also a part of me that want momo to give up on Mina so I decided to tell her about my feeling towards mina…you know, perhaps she would forget about her feelings or she even try not to develop any kind of feelings if she knows her bestfriend love Mina..” said Jihyo

“It’s Momo that we’re talking about Jihyo.. since when she would give up about everything she loves? I bet if Momo does love mina, she would fight with her all might even tho she has to compete with her own bestfriend.” Said Nayeon. Again jihyo let out a sigh and asked

“so…I did a wrong thing?”

“Well.. it depends…” Nayeon paused a bit and then she continue things that she wanted to say.

“If the one who asked me is Jihyo as hirai momo’s friend, then no you’re not. I would say it a nice thing since it would at least make her thinks about that kind of feeling.” Said Nayeon. and jihyo sigh in relive when she heard what nayeon just said.

“But. if the one who asked me is you as Park Jihyo.. there’s only one thing I need to say to you.. what an idiot.” Jihyo’s smiled bitterly to Nayeon and it made Nayeon let out a sigh.

“You see.. if you said that, you just creating a rival and don’t you remember Jihyo? about the fact that Momo and Mina only knew each other like a few weeks ago but they already this close like they’re a longtime friends? you know the possibility of both of them to have a certain feeling towards each other is pretty high right?” Jihyo nod

“But right now Mina wants Momo to leave her right? so the possibi—“

“and you know damn right that none of them really want to leave each other… right?” Jihyo nod her head slowly.

It’s hard to admit but yeah.. for the past weeks, Jihyo always felt uneasy whenever she saw Mina and Momo spent time together. She never saw Mina smile that big. Well whenever Mina with her club or with nayeon and Jihyo, she will smile,laughing and everything. But somehow.. her smile is different whenever she’s with Momo. And Jihyo also know that something made Mina want Momo to leave her because if nothing’s wrong, Mina won’t leave Momo. Jihyo think that Momo already become one of Mina’s source of happiness so why Mina want to ditch it if it’s not because of someone else’s order? Like her father’s will, perhaps? For Momo.. well Momo already stated it that she never want to leave Mina..

 “hhh…now what should I do?”

“Just do everything normally. If one day momo said to you that she also loves Mina, just compete fair and square. She’s still your friends so don’t even try to play dirty or sabotage each other. It might ruin your friendship with her and it would make me confused which side I should choose. Got it?” Jihyo Nod at what Nayeon said.

“Good. Now I’m going to the VGC room to discuss about their new project.” Said Nayeon who’s now tidying up her things and packed it in to her bag.

“already? Weren’t they just finished a project a couple days ago?”

“Yup! but Well… Mina got an idea so the members don’t want to waste it.  and just for you to know, every VGC’s game that win first place in any competitions, mainly were Mina’s idea. ”

“oh really? Damn Mina really are genius and she perhaps she even has more organized life than me.”

“Hahaha.. That’s our penguin. She can manage doing her works from her dad, the game project, and studying.. she’s really are incredible.” Said Nayeon

*Knock knock*

“come in.”

When the door was opened, a light brown haired girl with a big rounded glasses and a laptop hanging on her stomach showed up. It made both of them smile as they saw who was coming. Especially Jihyo.

“Speak of the devil. Hi Minari~” said Nayeon. Mina smiled and waved back at nayeon.

“It’s rare to see you here. What’s up?” asked Jihyo to Mina whose now already went in inside the room and stood a few steps in front of Jihyo’s desk.

Mina didn’t typed anything instead, she pushed something on her laptop and suddenly a record of Jeongyeon voice was heard.

“Aish why she didn’t pick up any my calls?! She’s late yet we have to start the meeting. Mina! Go fetch Nayeon and asked her to move her here fast!” Jihyo looked to nayeon and shook her head disbelief at her friends. But nayeon looked calm and just took her bag from her desk.

“Geez that kid.. its not like they can’t start the meeting without me.. well I’m leaving okay. if you done with your works just call me. bye Jihyo~” Then Nayeon leave the room

Mina bowed politely and want to leave the room. “Mina-ya.” jihyo’s sudden call made her stopped and turn to face Jihyo again. But Jihyo didn’t say anything. She just let out a small warm smile and looked straight to Mina.

“Is there something you wanna say Eonni?” asked Mina through her laptop. Jihyo’s smile grew wider as she shook her head.

“Nothing. Hehe.. good luck with the new project.” Mina smiled and said

“Thank you eonni.. I’m leaving and please don’t work too hard okay?” Jihyo nod and then Mina waved and shoot Jihyo with her gummy smile.

*bruk*

The moment the door closed, Jihyo’s smile grew much wider and her face started to heat up.

Cute…

.

.

.

The walked to the VGC room was silent as usual. Since Mina really aren’t the type who would initiate to start a conversation first and Nayeon is busy replying Jeongyeon unstoppable messages. So no one would speak at that moment. But then a small vague sigh from mina made Nayeon glanced at her. she can clearly see that something wrong with Mina. Her face was colder than usual and that small sigh of her, really shown how troubled she is.

“Is everything okay?” asked Nayeon and mina just nod.

“Lying won’t solve anything you know.” said Nayeon. but Mina remain silent.

“Is it because of the new project?” Mina shook her head

“Works?” Mina shook her head

“Your dad?” again she shook her head. Nayeon doesn’t even have any more idea about what exactly things that would made Mina stress.

But then Nayeon got a hunch and she asked Mina again,“Momo?” suddenly Mina stopped walking and her eyes wavering here and there but then she shook her head.

Bingo.. what an open book..

“What is exactly she’s done to you?” asked Nayeon

“nothing.”

“then why you want her to leave you?”

“I’m sorry eonni but it’s none of your business.”

At time like this, Nayeon really glad that Mina used iSpeak to talk since she definitely sure that if mina said that thing with her own voice, it would be much more intimidating and colder than the robotic voice. So Nayeon decided not to push her and give up

 “okay okay. but let me ask you something. Does your father has something to do with this?” for the fifth time Mina shook her head.

“then why Mina? I know you didn’t want her to leave you right?”

“It’s better that way.”

“but wh—“

“please eonni. I don’t want to discuss it.” Nayeon then rose both her hands up in the air and said.

“All hail queen black swan..”


1st floor C Building, Dancing Club’s Room, 16.30 PM

AUTHOR POV

“One, two, three! Hap! Hap! Twirl and ju—Oh not again! Hirai!” All eyes moved towards Momo who’s now scratching her not so itchy nape.

“I’m sorry coach..” said Momo with the infamous pabo grin

The coach let out a frustrated heavy sigh and she massage her temple. “How many time you want to apologize huh? It’s been a week but you always do the same mistake.” said the coach. “All your move are stiff and really bad. Even a three year old kid can do better than that. Come on! Focus you air head!” For the past week, Momo can bear with her coach mock and insult. But today is not really the day that Momo can hold her temper since too many things happened today.

“Oh come on! You can’t push me to major something I never touch in my entire life with just a week! Ballet is just not my thing and stop insulting me like I made a terrible huge mistakes.” Said Momo

“You indeed made huge mistakes. you are the ace, our best dancer. And yet you’ve been slacking on many dance practices, repeating the same mistake over and over, you’re out of focus, and being the most shabby and pathetic dancer are your greatest mistakes Ms.Hirai.” Momo gave her coach a glare which it made her coach to let out a huge frustrated sigh

”Hhh.. You go out and clear your mind. After that, you’ll stay here, practicing the move by your own until the security guard told you to leave. Arraseo?”

“B-but coach! I have something to do. I c—“

“No. for the past days I allowed you to go home early since I believe in your skills. But you’ve betrayed me with these stiff and amateur move you shown. Now go out, take a rest, and reflect yourself. Use it to clear everything in your head. go!” Momo let out a heavy sigh and leaving the room with her head hang low.


Building C front door, 17.05 PM

With a bottle of coke in her hand, Momo sat beside the front door and laid her body on the wall. She admit that she can’t do the choreography as great as usual. Well you can say Momo is genius in dance, and actually she can learn some dance move quicker than others. But for her, Ballet or other contemporary dance are different. it need more feeling and detail to make it perfect and its hard for momo to pay attention to those detail even if her mind is free from troublesome thought.  But those troublesome thought making everything worse. Her mind was so full with lot of things and it made momo didn’t really focus on her move and it turned out really looked ugly and not as elegant as what ballet should look like. Its all because of what happened during the lunch break. Both what Mina said to her, and what Jihyo said to her are the cause of her misery.

“leave me. please.”

“I love her”

“leave me. please.”

“I love her”

“leave me. please.”

“I love her”

Those voice kept ranging in Momo’s head. Actually momo a little bit understand about why Mina’s words disturb her so much. Well… she and Mina were just get closer and start to be comfortable with each other yet suddenly Mina asked Momo to leave her. it just so confusing and frustrating. So its normal for her to disturbed and feeling stress upon it. But.. what Momo can’t really understand is the fact that Jihyo’s words really disturb her so much.

“So what if Jihyo Loves Mina? Why I bother by it so much?” asked Momo to herself but not in her inner thought. It’s a good thing there’s nobody near her right now. Or else Jihyo’s secret might not be a secret anymore.

 Then she gulped her coke again and said, “but what if Mina also love Jihyo? What if Jihyo confessed to Mina and they become a couple, and after that they would spending their time together and I can’t hang out with Mina again?!” but then she shook her head and tried to wipe out those thought out of her.

“Wait! Why I cared so much about it?! Aish! What’s wrong with me!” Said Momo while she ruffled her head and made it messy as hell. She drank her coke as she tried to throw away her stress.

“O? Hey peach!” Momo suddenly spouted out her coke from and choked the moment she saw a girl in front of her. well.. actually there are two girls. The one who greeted Momo is Nayeon, but its not because Momo shocked by Nayeon sudden appearance. But it because a certain light brown hair girl whom for a past few minutes, even hours been tangling in Momo’s brain. Yup. It’s because Momo saw Mina and never really expect that Mina would show up just the moment she thought about her.

At first Nayeon let out a disgust face but as soon as Momo coughing, her face changed. “HAHAHA! Yah! Why are you so dumb?! Choke by a coke?! HAHAHa Serve you right!” As a great friend, Nayeon laughing first at every accident that happen to Momo. while momo just keep coughing from the pain she felt after choking by a coke. After she satisfied laughing at Momo, Nayeon patted Momo’s back to help her better.

“Aigoo there.. there.. be careful next time. Choked on a coke is hella hurt you know.” said Nayeon.

Momo just nod and gave Nayeon an okay sign, meaning she’s understand. But Nayeon still nayeon. She smacked Momo’s back and when Momo coughing harder, Nayeon laughing out loud as she finds a suffered Momo is really entertaining. But Without Momo and Nayeon knowing, actually Mina looked pretty worried at Momo but she decided to do nothing and continue to act cold towards Momo.

“I’m going first.” Said Mina with her laptop

“Can’t we wait until she recovered?” asked Nayeon

Mina looked at Momo who’s still trying to normalize her breath. Their eyes met and soon as Momo saw Mina’s eyes, another question popped in her head

What’s with that look? Does she worried? Guilty? angry?

“I’m sorry but the others are waiting for Me.” and she walked inside the C building

“y-yah Mina! Don’t just leave lik--” momo held Nayeon’s hand and threw a bitter smile. “Let her be.” Said Momo. Nayeon let out a sigh as she give up on preventing Mina to leave.

 “Feel better now?” asked Nayeon. And Momo nod while she laid her body again against the wall.

 “Aren’t you supposed to be in the dancing room? What are you doing here?” asked Nayeon. Momo smiled bitterly and answered

“I was kicked out from the room since I was out of focus during the routine.”

“Whoa… it’s the first time right? for you to be sacked out from the dancing room?” again a bitter smile came out and Momo nod. She looked down, while spinning her almost empty bottle. Nayeon can see how troubled Momo is. Momo is actually an open book and really easy to read.

“Gosh.. I wonder why both of you so similar.” Said Nayeon while now she already sat beside Momo. Momo tilted her head and gave Nayeon a confused looked. “who?”

Nayeon smiled. “You and Mina.”

“Both of you are like an open book and easy to read. Whenever you feel sad, happy, mad, stress or anything… it would be pictured clearly by your expression and behavior. The same with Mina.”

“And what is exactly are you trying to say?”

“Both of you stressing about the same thing.” said Nayeon

“W-what? Mina too?” Nayeon nods

“As what I see. Mina don’t want you to leave her but she doesn’t have any other choice.”

“Why are you so sure about that?”

“her expression and her behavior towards you explain everything. Like I said.. she’s also an open book like you. But the different is, you are like a children book. too easy to read, and too easy to understand. while Mina, she's like a mystery book. You have to use your brain so you would understand the whole story.”

“then what you should I do? You know exactly I can’t really handle something that complicated right?” asked Momo

“Just follow what your heart tell you to do.” Said Nayeon.

“Oh thanks. You are really a great advisor.” Said Momo sarcastically. Of course she would said that since her heart told her to do two different things. one told her to do what mina told her to, and the other told her to stay even mina told her to leave. So just following what her heart wants, it probably not the best advise because her heart can’t even decide it either.

“I mean what your heart really really wants. I know deep down there’s only one answer.”

What my heart really wants?

 Nayeon then stood up and ready to leave.

“I have to go. just focus on your dance first okay? you’re going to have a competition right, in two weeks ahead?” Momo nod. Nayeon smile and she patted Momo’s head

“fighting!” and Nayeon left Momo but then, she suddenly came back again

 “Ah! I alomost forgot! The reason why she want you to leave, Its not her father’s order. So you can change it. byee~”

It’s not her father’s order? Then I have a chance! okay momo. Stay if you want to stay, don’t leave when you really want to stay. Just do what you usually do to her eventho she refuse to or try so hard to pushed you out.. Yes that’s it. COME ON!

After that Momo ran back to the dancing room and continue her routine with a full concentration and full strength. Even her coach start to praise her.


Tuesday, Myoui Residence 06.00 AM, 5 days after that

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEE—*

Mina shut down her annoying alarm and woke form her sleep. She rubbed her eyes and went to her PC. Her PC actually like all the programmer and great gamer had with all the best processors and high quality. It sure took a lot of money but it all from Mina’s pocket. She got tons of money for selling her game and her software secretly without her father knowing. Even she has her own bank account without her father even knowing. But she will got a huge trouble if her father finds out.

Last night Mina was in the middle of fixing her father’s partner security system and actually the loading need more then 4 hours so Mina decided to leave it and have a nice sleep. And now, as she saw the 100% gauge in her computer, she sigh relieve and clicked the okay button. She smiled widely as all the works her father gave is already done before the deadline. She took her phone, which laid beside her favorite pair of penguin plush, as she touched the message box icon on the screen and decided to type a text.

[Insert number here]

Eonni!!! I’ve done all my works! Yey ^^

How about we go to your favorite jokbal restaurant today after school ends?

But the moment Mina want to scroll her contact list to search for the receiver’s ID, she stopped. Her thumb started to push the back button rapidly and she threw her phone to her bed. Now Mina slumped down near her bed as she somehow sad about the situation. The reason she canceled sending a message is because that message supposed to be sent to Momo. She remember that she shouldn’t bother her so she stopped and now she’s sulking down because her own action.

I didn’t know it will be this hard

Mina then try to shrug it off and decided to take a bath so she can went to school early like she usually do.

.

.

.

After Mina done doing her morning routine, she walked out from her house to nearby bus stop like she usually do. She used earphone and played her favorite band, CN BLUE. With her hand in her dark blue cardigan’s pocket, she walked down her neighborhood with ease. Well.. at least that was she’s hoping. She really want to have a peaceful walk so she can’t forget about the troubling thoughts and a split of guiltiness towards Momo. but its no avail. All her thought was full with momo

Momo

Momo

Momo

Momo

For this past days, Momo keep showing up. Although Mina already asked Momo to leave her. but Momo always came to the VGC room every lunch and deliver Mina’s favorite bento, and she also waited for Mina after school so they can went home together. But thank god Momo is a heavy sleeper so they wont have to go to school together. All this avoiding momo things, really made mina stress. Deep down, Mina didn’t want Momo to leave her. it’s weird although they only met for a couple of weeks, but Mina finds Momo really comfortable and warm. Like she’s having a big sister but sometimes, she felt more than that. But, because of what happened a week ago, Mina decided not to bother Momo anymore. It’s for her own good.


[Flashback]

Tuesday, C building 1st floor hallway 17.00 PM

That time, Mina sat down on the hallway in front of the dancing club room, waiting for Momo to finish her routine. While she’s waiting patiently with playing game in her laptop, three girls suddenly stood in front of her and called her.

“You’re Myoui Mina right?” asked someone who’s standing in the middle. Mina paused her game and she nod.

“You better stay away from Hirai sunbae.” Mina’s brows furrowned when she heard that but because antother girl from trio statement, Mina call of her will to type something

“Since you and Hirai sunbae used to spent time together, hirai sunbae always attend practice in a short time while she usually the last person to go home. But the most important thing.. She got tons of critizies from our coach which she never get that.”

“because of you, she doesn’t have any time to practice her moves and it made her can’t perform her moves as perfect as she usually does. So stop bothering her and just focus on your geeky thing.”

After that, those trio left Mina whose now shocked by what was she just know..

She then suddenly remember about Momo’s story that her coach become more and more strict to her and how she felt frustrated over the dance thing.

So it’s because of me huh?

[end of flashback]


As she remember that thing, Mina sigh she mad at herself who’s being too clingy to Momo since she too comfortable with her. she mad at herself who believed every time momo said that she won’t bother or giving any trouble to Momo. she’s mad at herself because she has to say something that would hurt momo so she will leave her. she’s mad at herself who still find Momo although she want her to leave.

But the most of it. she hate herself to feel glad when she saw a blonde girl, yawning widely with both her hand inside her black jacket leaning her back on a white sedan car. Mina stopped as suddenly that blonde looked at her with her sloppy eyes and smiled stupidly.

“Ohaayou!” At first Mina froze but then she just bowed and tried to walk away. It because she want to avoid Momo and hiding her redden face which suddenly change when she saw momo saying that greeting cutely. But Momo stopped her by holding her arms, Mina just gave Momo a ‘what-do-you-want’ look and again the pabo grin show up.

“today is colder than usual.. my car is warmer than bus.” Mina just gave momo a flat expression and tried to shrug Momo’s hand out of her. but Momo hold mina’s arm again and that makes mina shoot a glare to her. instead of letting go her hands off mina, Momo sticking out her tongue at Mina

“Your glare won’t work on me anymore~ meeeroong~” Mina  pushed Momo slowly as she a little bit mad at Momo’s teasing.  Momo still not giving up and grabbed mina’s arm again.

“You know due to our stubbornness we can argue all day about this.” said Momo.

“So? Will you?” Mina sigh as she decided to go in to Momo’s car. Mina is stubborn but she hates to argue with others so she giving in and loosen her stubbornness a bit. On the other side, Momo smiled victoriously while she also went inside her car.

.

.

.

The drive was quite different as what it used to be. Both of them always talked during their way to school. With Momo asking few things and told something weird, while Mina with her laptop and respond every single thing that came out from momo’s mouth. But today… it’s not going to happen since mina turned her music volume into max, and she threw her sight to the window. Momo just smiled bitterly at that view. But somehow she’s happy since she can do the slow morning drive like this again. Not fast & furious kind of drive like she used to do before she met Mina.

The car suddenly stopped at a convenient store and Momo went out to buy something. Mina finally can sit normally when Momo left. She really want Momo to believe that she’s serious with Momo should leave her thing. She must act colder to Momo so Momo will leave her, so Momo can focus on her dance.

When the door suddenly opened, mina went back to her previous ‘pose’ and Momo find it cute the way Mina act. “Here, egg sandwich with super extra ketchup. Just take it I don’t want to argue with you anymore.” Mina then took the sandwich from Momo and put it on her lap. The car continued to Move with Momo munching on her onigiri and driving in the same time.

.

.

.

Finaly they arrived at the parking lot and Momo safely parked her car well. Just when Mina want to go out, Momo locked the door. Then mina tried to open the lock by herself but again momo locked it. they keep doing that until Mina let out a heavy sigh. Momo knew that thing means Mina already at her limit and she give up.

“I think it’s about the right time for you to tell my why you want me to leave you.” Said Momo. Mina didn’t move a bit. She doesn’t know what to do.

Is it okay to tell momo the reason why she has to leave her? what if after she know the reason, Momo would aware of her problem and decided to leave Mina for good?

“You know we can stay here until school ends if you want.” Said Momo. Mina then took out her sketchbook and wrote something

 

I want you to focus on your dance more.

 

“what? i'm sorry..I don’t get it.. really..”

 

Since you always spent time with me after school or even lunch break, your dance practice time was cut by it. your coach mad at you since you didn’t show your best dance, you slack on many practices.. and you can follow the choreography as well as you should. So it’ll be best for you to stop spent your useless time with me and just focus on your dancing club.

 

“W-what? that’s it? you want me to leave you because you think you’re the cause of my terrible progress in dancing club?” Mina nod

“Oh my god… Mina… it’s not because of you. You see, coach want me to master a ballet and some contemporary dance which I never even touch before. Since I was little I always dance urban, hip hop, modern dance and all those powerful dances. So of course I can’t bring out the flexibility, elegance and gentleness in ballet!”

 

If you have more time to practice, you can

 

“no Mina, I can’t. since the moment you keep avoiding me, I always practice as hard as I can. But still, Coach always telling me that I’m too stiff, too much power, too much iness and other things because its really hard for me to let go my powerful dance habit. So none of this is your fault... It’s my own weakness.”

 

You can if you try harder. Everybody said that.

 

Momo suddenly frown and tilt her head to the right. she found the word ‘everybody’ is pretty suspicious. “What do you mean everybody? Don’t tell me.. someone asked you to leave me?” Mina put down her sketchbook on her lap as she looked other way beside momo’s face.

“Answer me myoui” Mina nod slowly but her face still not facing Momo

“let me guess. Is that person part of my clubmates?” Mina didn’t answer it since she’s afraid that those trio might get trouble if she told Momo the truth

“Answer me Myoui.” Again Mina nod and it made Momo let out a sigh.

“who’s her name?”

 

I don’t know.

 

Suddenly Momo smashed her back on the chair and after that a sound of an opened lock can be heard and Momo said “You can go now.”

Mina bowed to Momo and she walked out from Momo’s car. Mina walked as fast as she can with a pain on her heart. She saw how Momo’s face when she told her that she doesn’t know the trio’s name.. and she really hate herself that she made Momo looked like that. full of pain, full of dissapointment.

*Bruk* *Tin Tin*

As Momo done locking her Car, she called Mina whose now nearly on the school lobby “Yah Mina!” Mina stopped and she looked back as she found Momo walked towards her while her hands inside her jacket. 

“I want to ask you few things before. can i?" Mina nod her head

before asking a question, Momo took a breath and after she ready, she started "am i nothing to you?” but Momo didn’t wait for mina to answer it instead she asked another question

“how come you can trust such a lie from someone you barely even now her name but you didn’t trust me, eventho I tell you the truth? Why? Am I  really nothing to you? Am i just another stranger to you? After all this time I think at least I’m already being something in your life.. but I think I still have a long way to go huh?” Mina’s head hang low, she don’t want Momo to see her face and she also didn’t want to see Momo’s face since she knew how hurt Momo is by judging from the words she just spoke.

Suddenly Momo pulled Mina’s right hand and gave her an egg sandwich which apparently mina dropped  it on the car when she took out her sketchbook. “don’t make this sandwich same as me. it deserve your care.”

Momo patted Mina’s head “have a good day and study hard okay.” and then Momo left Mina by herself in front of the school gate. Mina can’t hold it anymore as know she squated down, with her hand squeezing her left chest and tears ran out from her eyes.

I’m sorry eonni..



AUTHOR NOTE:

hi hi hi!!! I'm back~

I'm really sorry for the late update.. since i promised to update on last weekend huhuhu..

weeell i hope you guys like this chapter and whoa.. 95 subs i never had this much subscriber before.. thanks y'all!!

Kekekek like usual guys, don't forget to leave comment, subscribe, and give an upvote if you like this story~ 

please wait patienly for the next chapter love you all~

 

kamsahamnida~