Chapter 10

Sealed Voice

Myoui Residence, Monday 06.00 AM

AUTHOR POV

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

As usual, Mina’s phone alarm will always ringing on 06.00 am. Although she can’t really move right now since momo ‘locked’ her, she still tried to reach the drawer—place that she usually put her phone on. But unfortunately, she can’t find anything on top of the drawer and her phone is actually on her desk, which is located pretty far from her bed. Mina groaned as she regret not to bring it near her last night. Mina’s alarm keep ringing and start to annoy her but Mina can’t do anything since she still ‘trapped’ under momo’s arms. Meanwhile, Momo didn’t even bother by the loud sound and just hug Mina tighter like she’s hugging her favorite big Sullivan doll.

“Eonni… wake up..” said Mina. But momo gave zero reaction.

“Momo eonnii.. let me ouutt.” Said Mina

“ngg..i don’t wannaa..” said Momo with a whine.

“let me out for a sec… I need to turn off the alarm..” said Mina but Momo just let out a whine and there’s no sign of her going to let mina go.

Mina let out a smile and exhale her breath. She never can win over Momo’s natural aegyo tho

“Okay okay... but at least let me turn off the alarm first so you can rest more comfortable.” Momo loosen up her hug and it made mina can move again.

“After that, come back here..” said momo still with her eyes closed. Mina walked to her computer desk and shut the alarm off.

Mina looked to her senior who’s sleeping peacefully in her bed where that was supposed to be Sharon’s spot. How Momo beg mina not to go out of bed, made her remembering how Sharon always hugged mina tight so she won’t leave her to school. And by remembering that, a smile appeared on her face.

“Sleep tight eonni..” whisper mina as slow as she can. Mina actually didn’t plan to go back to her bed as Momo asked. She just set the alarm at 7 for waking momo up, and after that she walk out from her room and preparing herself to go to school. She walked as slowly as she could, so she doesn’t wake Momo. But her plan failed as Momo suddenly whining and called mina’s name with lots of aegyo. 

“Minaaaaa~” Momo will act like a spoil kid if she feel soo tired or when she still half-asleep. So seeing this side of momo actually doesn’t shocked mina since she always see this whenever she tried to wake her up. Although she already used to her natural aegyo, Mina can’t never win that, she always lose to Momo’s natural aegyo. So she went back to her bed again and welcomed with Momo’s hug.

“After the alarm on again, let’s get ready for school. Okay eonni?” Momo only let out a hum

“promise me you would wake up and prepare to go to school?” Again, momo just gave her a hum

“Don’t just hum eonni. promise?”

“Yea yea… I promise. Now let me sleep more.”

.

.

.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

Mina’s eyes slowly opened as she heard her alarm ringing again. Yes mina just woke up again after she being locked in momo’s arm. At first mina was not sleepy anymore. But as soon as Momo’s warm hug touched her skin, she just fall asleep again.

The sound of the alarm keep increasing and creating a super annoying noise but same like an hour ago, Momo doesn’t even care with the loud sound the alarm produce.

“Eonni.. wake uuup..the alarm is ringing.” Said Mina and Momo just whine—Snuggle in Mina, squeezing her cheek on Mina’s forehead.

“You promised to me right? now open your eyes eonni.”

“Five minutes...” said Momo. Since Mina can’t even move, she just looked at Momo’s face and think the best way to make momo let her go and wake up from her deep slumber. But she got zero idea so she just pocked Momo’s cheek frequently and said

“Eonni~ are you still not waking up? Why are you not waking?” Without Mina even realize, she said it with lots of cuteness and Momo whom still feel sleepy, suddenly freshen up by Mina sudden aegyo. But Momo want to enjoy this rare moment so she pretend to sleep and try her best not to smile.

“We gotta get ready for school tho..” Again Mina pocking Momo’s cheek. If Momo open her eyes, She could see Mina pouting right now. but just by hearing Mina’s voice, Momo’s lips slightly curving but she try her best not to get caught.

Mina then pressed Momo’s cheek, squeezed it like a dough and said, “eonnii…Palli kajaaa~” Mina voice was soo cute and it made momo can’t hold her smile anymore. She let out a giggle and opened her eyes. Momo really really find mina’s aegyo cute and she wished she can see that more.

“Arasseoh arasseoh. I’m awake now.” As soon as Momo opened her eyes, she met with Mina’s gummy smile that located just few inches from her.

“Ohayou. Mina-chan.” Said Momo with a smile.

“Ohayou Momo nee-chan.” Both of them just stay there and stare at each other eyes. well both of them found their eyes were pretty captivating and it made both of them drown on their own thought. But the nice vibe was disturb by the sound of the annoying alarm which is as time goes by, it sound will keep increasing and it just too annoying.

“Ugh…Just turn that damn alarm off.” Momo let mina go and she walked out from her bed and turn off the alarm.

Now momo already awake and like she usually do every morning, momo will do some stretching. Being a dancer of course she has to maintain her flexibility and her body shape. And by stretching every morning, it help maintain all of it.

“Don’t go back to sleep eonni.” said Mina who used to see Momo pretend to do some stretching but actually she went sleep again. But today is different. Eventho Mina usually wake her up every morning, mina never wake her with aegyo so her cute morning call is really effecting Momo and it made her wide awake.

“You nag too much Myoui..” said Momo. who’s still do some stretching.

“Then grow up a bit eonni.” Momo rose her head fast and looked at mina with a shock.

“Yah! What did you just say?!” Mina who’s now standing near the door sticking her tongue out to Momo

“Meeerooong~” And the chase began.. but today Mina is lucky since momo just wake up, she doesn’t have that much strength so she gave up chasing Mina and just effortlessly sat down on the floor.

“Run if you want.. my body still not ready for running around..” Said Momo. Mina then came closer to where Momo sat and drag Momo up.

“Come on… let’s brush our teeth and wash our face.”

and now both of them are brushing their teeth together. Mina’s bathroom is quite spacey so it’s okay for both of them to come in together. Although Momo was freshen up by Mina’s aegyo earlier, momo is just momo… sleepiness will attack her anytime so now she’s brushing her teeth with her eyes once or twice closing. Mina who saw that suddenly nudge Momo’s arm to wake her up. Momo then out of the sudden do the same like what Mina did to her. and then mina’s turn, momo’s turn, mina, momo, they keep doing it—nudging each other’s shoulders like they even forget that their tooth brush still in their mouth with tons of foam coming on their mouth.

“Ohei we need to staf.” Said Momo who want to stop this ruckus. But since her tooth brush still hanging. Her words came unclear. Well maybe not for mina since she stop doing her thing and continue brushing her teeth.

After a few second, Mina glanced again at momo who’s again trying her best to keep her eyes open. Mina then squeezed momo’s cheek and it made momo tried to stay awake. Momo rubbed her eyes and it made Mina let out a giggle. A mischievous thought appeared in Mina’s head again and she try to actualize the though. She turn on the water tap, she wash all the foam in and on while secretly glancing at momo’s reflection on the mirror. Once momo’s eyes closing, she threw water to her face.

*splash*

“Yah! Myoui!”Mina just being the childish Mina, she splashed another water to momo and it made momo shot her with a glare. But mina ignored that glare and splashed another water to Momo. one, two, three, four time Mina splashed water to Momo until Momo’s bangs start to drench.

“Arasseoh arasseoh! I’m awake! Stop it already! Geez myoui..” After that Mina who already done brushing her teeth, went out from bathroom and let Momo do her thing first as she prepare for their breakfast.

.

.

.

When momo done washing up her face, she went out from bathroom and greeted by a delicious smell that coming from the kitchen. She follow the scent and soon when she arrived, there standing mina with her oversize white t-shirt and black short, tidying the table for them to have their breakfast. A long scar on her right leg made momo’s heart hurt a bit as she remember what kind of disaster that Mina had going through. But her worried look changed When Momo saw how mina walked here and there, with her unique way to walk, it made her smiled and let out a chuckled.

“I see why people been calling you Penguin.” Mina jolted, startled by momo sudden appearance.

“you scared me eonni..” Momo smiled and walked closer to the dining table which is located inside the kitchen.

“Whoaa.. omurice?!” said Momo with both her eyes went big as she saw what been served on the table.

“Well.. this is the only thing I can cook.. it’s okay right?” asked Mina

“It’s more than okay Mina! it’s been years I’m not eating omurice!” Mina smiled when she saw how Momo react.

“Glad to hear it eonni. well you can eat first. I’m going to wash up and will back in five minutes.” Said Mina

“ei… you can do it after eating..” said Momo

“when I said I’ll be back in five minutes, I’ll be back in five minutes.” Said Mina

Momo give up as she threw both her hands up and said. “All hail queen black swan.” Mina then smiled in victory but her smile faded as momo said something

“Then I’ll eat it when you’re done washing.”

“No.. you don’t have to eonni.”

“I don’t have to, but I want to.”

“You can just eat it with—“

“LALALALA! Can’t hear a thing! LLALALALA.” Mina just smiled at Momo’s childishness. Now Mina the one who gave up.

“Okay then.. I’ll try to make it quicker.” Mina then went to bathroom and left momo alone in the kitchen.

Momo waited patiently for mina to finish her thing and eat together with her. To help fight away the boredom, she decided to take her phone up in mina’s room and bring it back to the kitchen. Like what she usually do, browsing the internet is her way to kill the time.

.

.

.

Suddenly her phone buzzing and the screen showed her sister’s face. Momo pushed the green button and positioning her phone so her face will show up prettily. Yup her sister call her through face time.

“Momoriin~ genki?” asked Hana right away after momo pick up the phone.

“Hai hai. Genki desu, nee-chan..” said Momo with Japanese. Hana never know how to speak Korean since she only come to Korea for a family occasion. Momo and her sister is quite big. The time the hirai move to korea, momo was on the second year of junior high while her sister already in her third term in university. Because of this reason, Hana is the only one who still live in Japan since she can’t leave her academic and she also has a quite promising career in there. Even now, she become the well-known choreographer in Japan.

 “It’s rare that you already up at this time.” Said Hana

“It’s Monday and I need to go to school..”

“Oh! So you’re actually thinking about going to school..” Momo gave her sister a glare and it just made hana laughed at her.

“so what’s up with this sudden call?” asked Momo

“I just miss my little sister~” said Hana

“waah.. you’ve changed.. Nee-chan used to be a good liar back then.”

“Uuu I don’t know momorin can be this smart. No wonder JYP High is known as one of the best school in korea.” Momo pout as she lost to her sister. If momo is good at teasing people, Hana is better. Momo can’t never win over her sister.

“If you just want to mock me, then I’ll turn it off.”

“Okay okay geez.. give me a sec.. I’m actually kind of forget what I’m going to say to you...” Momo let out a sigh as she saw her Sister tried to remember the reason she call Momo. But then her sister cancel her intention to recall her purpose because she saw an unfamiliar environment behind momo.

“Wait..Momorin.. you’re not in home?” asked Hana

“o? ah.. yes, I’m not. I’m in my friend’s house.” Said Momo

“aaah.. that’s why you’re not in home last night when I call mom and dad. Whose home? Jihyo or—Oh!” Suddenly Hana shocked as she saw some light brown hair girl walking behind momo. Hana’s shocked face made Momo looked back and there, she saw Mina who already done her morning routine. And what makes momo surprise is, it really took exactly five minute for mina to do it.

“Omo.. you really just went for five minutes..” said Momo to mina, forgetting her frozen sister who actually mesmerized by Mina’s beauty. Mina then gave momo a signal that she questioning about the person that she’s calling with.

“Ah.. Right.. Mina this is my sister, Hana. Hana nee-chan, this is my friend, mina..” Mina smiled and bowed at Momo’s phone. Meanwhile, Hana didn’t say or do a thing. she still frozen.

“Nee-chan! Ooi! Hana nee-chan!” Hana then shook her head repeatedly to bring herself back to reality. Mina who saw that let out a chuckled.

“Ah.. sorry.. Who’s her name again?”

“Mina. Myoui Mina.”

“From your name I bet you’re also a Japanese right? Hai Mina! nice to meet—oh wait… mina?! I think I’ve heard that name before..” said Hana

“Of course. She’s Myoui Mina the daughter of the biggest, the strongest, and the almighty company in japan a.k.a Myoui Co.” As momo said that she got a light slap on her arm from Mina. Although its right, but mina really hate that kind of talk.

“Myoui Co? Myoui Mina? AH! I remember now!! She’s the girl that mom and dad told me last night! Your girlfriend right?!” suddenly both Momo’s and Mina’s face turn red

“waah… my sister’s girlfriend is a Myoui?! you really are something Momorin… But Mina-chan, you sure are blind… Why you want to be this idiot’s girlfriend..” as Momo heard that, she let out her heavy sigh. Well.. she just hate the fact that Mina can be like annoyed by it since who knows about mina’s uality. She can be straight.. or not.. or maybe she doesn’t even care about it. so Momo always irritated by this.

“She’s not my girlfriend okay. She’s special but…. she just a friend.” Said Momo.

“Oh come on momorin.. Mom and dad won’t lie to me. they said that yesterday you guys were having a date right? stop lying you air head.”

“It just a friendly date for god sake!”

“Date is a date tho~ Idiot~”

“STOP CALLING ME IDIOT YOU IDIOT!”

“You dare to rise your voice to your big sister?!”

“So what?! you asked for it!”

“Well whatever. But gosh Mina! you’re really pretty! It made me questioning my uality.” Said Hana

“Shut up! You already have boyfriend.”

“Aw.. is our cute little piglet momorin jealous?”

“N-no! why whould I je—hey! I’m not a pig!”

“Yes you are~ you’re my cute little piglet~”

“Hey don’t call me pig you pig!”

“What you just called me?!”

Mina let out a small chuckle as she saw the two hirai fighting with each other.

If all the hirai meet in one place, I bet it would be such a chaos.. haha.. cute.

Mina sat across Momo and waited patiently until momo finished her video call with her sister. Momo facial expression was actually not that good since she try to do some ugly faces to insult her sister. But that view, without Mina realize, it made a smile appeared on her face and again she just stared at Momo with her hands supporting her chin.

“You know what? you can say anything you want I don’t care anymore… But please go back to the topic. Why you call me all of the sudden.”

“Oh right! mmm. AH! I remember! I just want to tell you that our family is invited to a dinner with my boyfriend’s family.”

“wow. It’s new… why your boyfriend want to meet our family?” asked Momo

“You blind or something? can’t you see what I’m wearing?” Hana bragging a beautiful ring on her finger.

“It’s a ring. So?” Hana slapped her forehead as she disbelief with her sister’s cluelessness.

“We’re engaged momo. and the dinner will be a meeting for our family to talk about the wedding plan together.” Said Hana.

“OH MY GOD! He proposed to you?! What a stupid!!!”

“Hei. He’s lucky to have a special girl like me!”

“wait until he finds out that he actually going to marry a ufc wrestler, a total gangster who snore on her sleep.” Momo said that since Hana used to do violate thing to momo and Hana also studied karate so yeah.. Momo always “violated” with all the hirai girls. Her mom and her big sis.

“Shut up and I don’t snore okay. So you can come right? Mom and dad said they can come but they’re not sure about you. So I call you to make sure.”

“When is it?”

“Next week.”

“Next week? I’m sorry nee-chan but I have competition that time.”

“Oh?! Again? Wow you sure are busy.. it’s okay then.. btw what kind of dance you’ll perform?”

“contemporary dance…but mostly….Ballet..” as soon as Momo ended her talk, Hana burst out laughing at her sister, again momo just glare at her sister who’s laughing happily now.

“I’m sorry… Suddenly a picture of you doing those graceful and elegant move with an idiotic expression popped in my head. hahaaha.. wah.. It would be legendary tho.” Said Hana and it actually made mina let out a small giggle.

“Yah Myoui.. You dare to laugh at me?!” Said Momo and mina just gave momo her gummy smile.

“o?! Why your face suddenly become red momorin??” Hana said that, pretend to be innocent. Again, Mina let out a giggle.

“S-shut up!”

“Okay ballerina~”

“Stop it… I know it not suit me but I’m trying my best since coach made me do it. Don’t laugh at it.” said Momo. Seeing her little sister annoyed and sulked, hana tried to calm herself and act as the real big sister

“I’m not saying it’s not suit you. It just I never saw you doing that so it kinda shocked me. but listen Momorin. You’ve been dancing since 3 and at that age, you even better than me. so you are talented. You can do any kind of dance. You just have to let your body follow the music and make sure that everyone get the emotion that you tried to share with your dance.” Said Hana

“you don’t have to try so hard to look good, or even try to impress everyone. Just let them know what kind of feeling you want to show through your performance. And the most important thing.. just dance the way your heart wants and enjoy it. got it?” Momo smiled and nod at what her sister said.

“thanks nee-chan.” Said Momo

For Momo, Hana is her role model. She’s the reason why Momo start dancing, and she also the reason why momo can become the well-known dancing MOchine. Back when they were kid, Hana always point the flaws in momo’s moves and she’ll help momo to improve her dance too. Although Hana sometimes always pranked her, and driving Momo crazy, Hana still the best person in Momo’s life after her mom.

“well.. I have to go now Momorin. Ah Mina! I want to talk to her! give the phone to her! hurry! I’m sick with your face.” Because Momo was annoyed she turned the phone to mina “You are really really pretty! nice to see you and I hope I can meet you in person!! I’m sorry if that idiot put you in so much trouble.” and mina just smiled and waved her hand to Hana.

“And.. Momorin..” Momo then turned her phone back to her.

“Good luck for the competition okay?” Momo smiled

“Arigatou nee-chan.”

“Well..Bye bye momorin~”

*tuut*

As soon as the connection was cut off, momo put down her phone on the table and ready to dig the delicious omurice that she’s been waiting. But she stopped when she saw Mina smirking.

Damn that smirk again..

“W-what?”

Mina didn’t say anything and just gave Momo a smirk.

“Oh come on mina you know I’m not good at guessing!”

“Who is this momorin? I want to meet her.” said Mina

 “Y-yah! stop with the teasing! I got plenty from my Sister.”

“The JYP High charismatic dancing MOchine is actually…Momorin?”

“Oh come on.. It doesn’t suit me. I know. now drop it.”

“araseohyo. Momorin.”

“Don’t call me that.” Said Momo

“Why? it’s cute tho.” Said Mina

“it’s just a nickname when I was a kid.. don’t call me with that.” Seeing Momo start sulking, Mina then stop her tease.

“Okay okay.. I won’t call you with that” Momo then smile and weirdly, it made mina automatically smile too.

“W-Well.. Let’s eat shall we?” Momo nod her head in full of enthusiasm and said, ”itadakimasu!!” Momo took a big bite and she start smiling as soon as the food went in.

“WHOAAA! You’re really the best cook I ever know Mina! this is amazing!” Momo devour the omurice to like there’s no tomorrow.

“Thank you eonni.” momo gulped down everything that inside and talked.

“Thank you too mina.”


Lunch break, Cafeteria

It just one of the rare moment where Jihyo, Nayeon, and Tzuyu decided to eat at the cafeteria which they usually eat their lunch on room 3-1 a.k.a Nayeon and Jihyo class. All the eyes were looking at them especially to Tzuyu since she also known as the goddess in JYP High.

“Whoa.. all eyes are looking at you Tzuyu-ya.” Said Jihyo

“hhh..this is why I hate eating in cafeteria eonni..” said Tzuyu slowly not to make people around her hear it.

“Don’t be sad tzuyuu! Just enjoy the spotlight! Here..Watch and learn.”  Nayeon suddenly left their table, and come to a group of girls who enjoying their cake.

“Don’t tell me she going to flirt just for a taste of a cake?” asked Tzuyu

Jihyo who’s enjoying her lunch glanced for a second and said, “Yup. That’s exactly what she’s going to do.” said Jihyo.

Jihyo and tzuyu saw how Nayeon tried to act cute and made all the girl squealed at her so she can taste strawberry cake that she loves. She turned all the girl’s face to red and even each of them gave a spoon of their cake to nayeon. After that, she came back with a huge smile on her face, leaving the squealing girls back there.

 “And that’s how to ride the spotlight, Tzuyu-ya” Said Nayeon

“Well.. eonni just look like a bagger for me.” Jihyo snorted as she finds what Tzuyu just said funny yet she said it freely without any emotion.

“Your honesty is no joke Tzuyu-ya.”

“Yah! Yoda! Didn’t you see how cute I am back there?”

“Nope I didn’t.” And now Jihyo chocking on her food, laughing her lungs out because of Tzuyu straight-forward answer.

“Cih evil magnae.” Said Nayeon

The student council trio then continue to eat their lunch. But they stopped as someone greeted Jihyo

“Hey there pres!” Jihyo looked up and saw a girl smiling at her and it made Jihyo also smiled and greet her happily.

“Oh Hi there Yerin! You alone?” asked Jihyo

“Nope. The other are sitting there..” said Yerin

“I see.. so do you want to talk about something?”

Yerin shook her head and she said. “Nope. I just want to give you this.” Yerin gave a medium size cup to Jihyo

“What is this?”

“Yogurt smoothies. I don’t know what flavor you like but.. I hope you like it.” Jihyo’s eyes grew bigger, she actually already has big eyes but it turned bigger as her favorite beverages served in front of her

“Oh my god yerin-ah! how come you know this is my favorite?!!”

“Well.. I’m your secretary. Hhehe.”

“Yah… how much is this? let me pa—“

“oh no need. I have a free coupon and I remember you like this so I decided to give it to you. Yes.. No need to pay me back. Hahha..” Yerin let out an awkward laugh but as enthusiasm strikes Jihyo, she just hugged yerin tight without acknowledging that the latter was red as tomato that tzuyu ate.

“Thank you! Thank you so much! You don’t know how much I love this!” said Jihyo. after that, jihyo let go her hug and she sipped down the yogurt smoothies. When the cold sweet sour taste went to , a wide smile grew.

“This is the best!! Yokshi our reliable Yerin!” Yerin smiled shyly but then she excused herself.

“Well the others waiting for me… I’ll be going know. annyeoongg..” And she left.

Nayeon and tzuyu who witness everything especially the way Yerin act toward Jihyo knows what kind of feeling that yerin have towards Jihyo. but jihyo just being dumb not aware any of it.

“You know what jihyo? sometimes you need to stop hoping for uncertain thing to become certain while there’s a certain thing stand right next to you.” Said Nayeon.

While slurping out her smoothies, jihyo’s brows frowned and she said, “What that supposed to mean?” Nayeon just let out a sigh. “never mind. Forget it.”

“I don’t know Jihyo eonni can be an idiot too..” said Tzuyu. Actually Tzuyu knows that Jihyo was somehow in onesided love, but she doesn’t know who actually the girl is.

“Yah! what’s wrong with you guys?!” now both of them sigh

“Never mind..”

.

.

.

Five minutes had past and the three of them still sitting there, and there’s still no sign of momo to come.

“Yah…I’m worried about momo.. she never skipped lunch eventho she really train hard.” said Nayeon

“Well maybe her fans already deliver her lunch so she ate there.”

“She should’ve text us then.. but She said she want to focus on her dance more right? maybe she overworked herself.. I don’t want something like last year happen to her again.”

“What happened?” asked Tzuyu

“Momo was practicing so hard and she end up hospitalize for a week.”

“God.. I’m totally forget about that..” said jihyo. but before they stood from the chair, a sudden ruckus made them stop and forget about Momo.

*BRAAK!*

The cafeteria doors were brutally opened and there’s three girls racing to the food counter so they can order first. They pulling each other uniform to prevent the other to run ahead of them and now they just wrestling in front of the food counter and it made the lady in charge don’t know what to do.

“Nayeon.. Behaved your kids.” Said Jihyo. Nayeon let out a huge sigh as she stood from her chair and walked towards those three troublesome kids.

Jihyo and Tzuyu just watched how Nayeon ‘tamed’ those wild beagles. Jihyo countdown and once Nayeon opened , Jihyo tried to imitate nayeon and it was 100% accurate.

“What the hell are you doing!” Tzuyu and Jihyo laugh at how accurate jihyo impersonate is.

Meanwhile those three just stood straight like soldier and nobody dare to open their mouth

“Yoo jeongyeon, Kim Dahyun, son chaeyoung! Answer me!” Said Nayeon. Nayeon voice is quite loud so Tzuyu and Jihyo can hear it clearly.

“W-well.. we just had a race since we want to order first.. at first it was fair and square until these girls keep pulling me an—“

“Don’t lie eonni! you’re the one who pulled us first!” said Chaeyoung

“Yeah!” said Dahyun, backing up her friend.

“W-what?! I just pulled guys you when we reach here! but when we out from the club room, you guys do the dirty trick!” said Jeongyeon

“Did not!”

“You did.”

“did not!”

“yes you di—“

“Stoop! Enough okay! Aigoo… can you guys stop making trouble for me? you know how much trouble you caused me with those ‘game simulation’ thing you guys do every lunch? I have to persuade all the teachers. I repeat.. ALL the teacher so they can tolerate your mess. Now behave yourself okay?”

“But they’re the one who—“

“Just grow up a bit Yoo. You’re the oldest and you’re their leader. Act like one and just let they order first.” Dahyun and Chaeyoung hugged Nayeon as they happy that she on their side. After that they shoved Jeongyeon from the line and start ordering.

“wha…you took their side?! Really?!” asked Jeongyeon, furious at what her best friend just did.

“I’ve been on your side since you caused so much trouble. But this is just a small thing so I won’t stand on your side. Bear with it yoo.” Said Nayeon as she gave Jeongyeon a glare. Jeongyeon then gulped down her saliva and stood behind dahyun.

Nayeon back to the table where jihyo and tzuyu sit and let out a sigh.

“Good work there ms.Im.” said Jihyo while she patted Nayeon’s shoulder.

“hh… I wonder who’s going to control them if I already graduate.”asked Nayeon

“Well.. Jeongyeon eonni also graduate so.. Anyone can control them.” both jihyo and Nayeon burst out laughing at what Tzuyu said. Although Tzuyu rarely hangout in the VGC room, she know everyone.

“TZUYU-YAAA!!” suddenly someone ran to her and hug her tight.

“Eon..ni.. S-sana eonni.. i-I can’t breathe!” Sana then loosen her hug and smiled widely to her beloved junior. Well everyone knows that the minatozaki girl have a crush on tzuyu since the first time chaeyoung and dahyun introduced her to the club. But Tzuyu doesn’t know, actually.. she knows but not sure about that since sana’s other nickname beside ms.clumsy is snake. Yup.. snake.. that’s why Tzuyu keeping her denying mode firmly although she also slowly fall for her.

“Why none of the VGC member can show up in a normal and calm way? Jeez..” said Tzuyu

“Aww… come on. I know you waited for me right? right?”

“No. I’m not.” Said Tzuyu

“Ei don’t lie Tzuyu-ya. I can read it from your face~ you miss me right? want eonni to kiss youu? Hmm hmm?” Tzuyu shrinking her head away from sana’s lips as it getting closer and closer to her cheek.

“Yah! Stop the PDA!” said Jihyo who caught Tzuyu sign for help. Sana just pout and sulked as she now just sat beside tzuyu.

A few second later, Mina went in the cafeteria and as soon as Jihyo saw her, a wide smile appeared and she called her.

“Mina-ya!” Mina stopped for a moment and wave once her eyes met Jihyo’s. she gave a smile and wave her hands towards Jihyo and others. But then, she’s not coming towards them. She just walked to some counter, buy foods and went out from the cafeteria again to somewhere.

“o? she went out again? Works?” asked Jihyo

“nope. she just came here to buy momo’s lunch.”

“WHAT?! How dare that idiot raccoon ordered Mina to do t—“

“Calm down pres.. jeez.. I mean she came to buy their lunch since they want to eat lunch together in the dance studio room.”

“same tho. That raccoon supposed to buy her own lunch. Not bossing around like that.”

“Well.. actually Mina the one who insisted to buy it. At first Momo didn’t want to have a lunch since she still want to perfect her dance. But Mina scolded her and since Mina didn’t want to make momo more exhausted, she decided to buy the lunch herself.”

“Oh.. I see..” said Jihyo. her anger had faded and changed to gloom. Sana then suddenly stood up and dragged Tzuyu with her

“Come on! Eonni will buy you lots of bread!”

“Wait eonni I’m st—“ without even completing her sentences, Tzuyu been dragged.

Nayeon just shook her head because of it, meanwhile Jihyo was not poking her smoothies with straw and a tint of sadness plastered on her face

“Mina just being kind. Don’t overthink it..” said Nayeon

“thanks…for the lie. It works tho… a bit.” Said Jihyo with a bitter smile

“Oh come on… we still don’t know right does mina loves someone or not? Cheer up a bit hyo! You even haven’t do anything to catch her attention yet you already give up like this.”

“Well that because back then I don’t have rival. And now I have and it strong!” said Jihyo

“Did momo already told you that she love her?” Jihyo shook her head.

“then don’t quit before the war even begin! Stop overthinking okay.. you only can stop when Mina already belong to someone else.”

Jihyo smiled at her friend’s encouraging. “You said you don’t want to take any side tho..”

“I said that if Momo also said that she loves mina. but Momo hasn’t told us anything right? when she does, I took mina’s side okay. I don’t care about any of your bitterness.”

“Booo! And to whom then I should tell my story?”

“Mmm.. yerin? Perhaps? She’ll be glad to hear anything from you.” Nayeon gave Jihyo a smirk and it creeps Jihyo

“W-what’s with that smile?”

“Nothing. Nothing.”

“YAH! spill it out IM Na—“

“Hello guys!!” jeongyeon suddenly came and cut Jihyo. Jihyo just threw a glare to jeongyen and it made jeongyeon pulled Nayeon to be her shield.

“Protect me Nabongs!” Nayeon just smile at the jeongyeon silliness.

“Just eat already you trouble maker.”


Video Game Club Room, After School, 17.30PM

All of the member plus Nayeon and Jihyo is still in the room despite it already late and they should’ve go home. The meeting was done and Jihyo approved the game but the senior trio—Jeongyeon, Nayeon, and Jihyo, they’re now talking about other details. Different with them Dahyun, and Chaeyoung are playing Mario kart, and betting for a cup of ramen while Sophomore line—Mina and Sana sitting on the sofa, waiting for their turn

“Say mina-ya.. where’s Momo? she should’ve be in here tho..”

Mina looked at the clock on her laptop and the clock showed 17.30PM

“Her competition day is getting nearer so she has to focus on mastering her dance.” Said Mina through her laptop

“She practicing again?! Wah.. That girl is really amazing.” Mina just smiled at sana’s remark

“I’m curious. Does momo eonni really that great on dancing?” asked Dahyun

“Well.. it’s 100% Better than your eagle dance tho.” Dahyun paused her game and looked at Mina who’s know gave her a teasing smile

“Hey! Come on! It can lifted up a party tho!”

“yeah sure. Now shut up and hit that pause button back!” said Chaeyoung.

*BRAK*

All eyes looked to the gawking door who’s violently opened by an overly exhausted girl. She only wore a t-shirt and jogger pants. She went in while dragging her bundled backpack which perhaps contain her messy uniform.

“Oh come one! You made my car out of the track!” said Chaeyoung

“Damn me too! You can just knock tho, Momo eonni” Momo didn’t care about her hobae’s rant and she just drag herself in and sat beside mina, after that she put her head on mina’s shoulder.

“Is everything okay eonni?” asked Mina

“I’m so done with that barbaric coach!!” said Momo. Mina just chuckled at it while chaeyoung and dahyun continue their game again. Meanwhile Jihyo, Nayeon and Jeongyeon who were discussing something serious stop and looked at momo.

“What happened with her again?” asked Nayeon.

“She said I’m still faaar away from good and I don’t deserve being labeled as Dancing MOchine.” Momo pout and mina just smiled and patting her head.

“really? she’s the one who told you to do ballet tho.” Said Nayeon. Momo than sat up as she highly agreed with what Nayeon said

“Exactly! If that know I’m not capable to do ballet, then why bother!”

“Calm down eonni. maybe she thought you can make it.” said Mina.

“at least she should have gave me some advice! All she did just criticize me and insulting me. damn!” Again Mina patted her head to calm the raging raccoon.

“Want to go home now?” asked Mina.

“let me rest a bit.” Said Momo who’s now already closing her eyes.

Meanwhile Jihyo from afar just can sigh at the view. Momo and Mina looked closer then before. Perhaps the conflict last week is the main reason why they can be this close. She’s jealous indeed. But she can’t do a thing. Separating them by pulling momo out of mina is definitely not the best solution. A slight thought appeared in Jihyo head to give up and just let Momo and Mina be together. And not even knowing, she accidently slipped out word that she shouldn’t say.

“Well.. maybe Mina can help Momo. You know since she was a ballerina.” Said Jihyo. Suddenly Momo woke up and looked at Mina with a glimmered eyes. While Nayeon just eyed Jihyo for her selfless action. And Mouthed ‘selfless freak!’ glad nobody saw her doing that since every one focusing on their own thing.

“Pres is right. 11 years in ballet sure can help Momo to perfect her ballet move.” Said Sana.

Mina let out a sigh “I can. If my leg are in the same condition like when I was active.” Momo then threw herself on Mina’s shoulder again as she remember that Mina had a severe injury that made her stop doing ballet.

“Stop lying.” Said Sana. And this made Momo woke up again.

“I’m not.” Said Mina

“yes you are.”

“I’m not.”

“It’s not about your leg right? you just don’t want to. you just want to quit from doing ballet.” said Sana. Her face now looked serious than ever and now all eyes were looking at these best friend.

“You’re wrong.”

“Then why you stop doing ballet eventho you already done all the rehabilitation? You just want to run away from ballet right?”

“It’s that true? Why mina?” asked Momo

“No. it’s not. I’m stop doing ballet because my leg can work properly. End of discussion.” Said Mina

“A year after that accident you were the first champion on swimming competition in our school.” Said Sana

“Then you never skipped P.E lesson eventho you said your leg can’t work properly again.” Jeongyeon from afar mouthed ‘buuurrn’ as she saw how Sana shoot mina with all the fact she has but Naeyon slapped her shoulder because of it.

“Okay. Fine. My leg can work properly now. happy?” Mina now threw a glare to Sana. But Sana just act like nothing happened.

“So you can help me right? right?” Asked Momo with soo much enthusiasm.

“No. I can’t.”

“Oh come on! You said your leg is fine..” whined Momo

“Yes.” Said Mina

“Teach me then!”

“No. end of discussion.” Mina slammed down her laptop roughly, put it on her bag and left the room.

“Damn you two don’t have to push her like that..” said Jihyo who felt a slight guilty since she was the one who threw the thought to make mina as Momo’s ballet teacher.

“She need that. Or else she will keep running from it.” said Sana.

“Well.. I better catch her. see ya guys!”

“Momo!” Momo then stopped and looked back to Sana

“Don’t stop. Keep asking her to do it. she’ll do it eventually. Understand?” Momo nod and she ran to catch up with Mina.



AUTHOR NOTES:

HELLO GUYS!!
I know.. i know.. i'm such a liar for not updating early like what i told you guys on the last chapter... 
it's just.. i was having a mood problem.. but not about writing tho.. but that thing made me  and yea.. you can say it a slight depression..
but don't worry! i'm okay now and i'll try my best to update early next time. promise!

well as usual, leave me you your thoughts about this story or this chapter on the comment box and if you like it, please click the upvote button~
don't forget to subscribe too~

and oh! you guys might want to check out my preference of Mina's morning call aegyo. although she did it with naeyon.. but it still cute kekeke~ here's the link and credit to the owner https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2dhN6oYyLk&t=125s 

lots love from me to you!



kamsahamnida~