Chapter 4

Cheon Nyeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The gisaeng in the room was alarmed and called an end to the meeting. “The meeting is over. Come back here when you have gotten the book.”

“It’s okay.” Jaejoong shook his head.

Faye was still staring at Jaejoong’s pretty face even her finger was still bleeding. “You are so handsome! Why can’t I find such a man in Seoul?” Faye said loudly.

“What is Seoul?” The other man asked.

“BoA, take him out to treat his wound.” Jajeoong said.

BoA bowed and gestured Faye out of the room. Once the wound was treated, BoA handed Faye a list of books. “Please try to get all the books in this list.”

Faye stared at the list with a raised brow. “Right. How am I supposed to know what books are these? I don’t even know the characters.” She thought. “From Goryeo’s history, there doesn’t seem to have any prince by the name Yunho. Damn! I should have paid more attention during my History lesson.”

---

After Faye left, the three gathered in the room with Jaejoong still sitting at the same position.

“Master, do you really believe Prince Yunho’s diary is still somewhere here even after Gwi wiped him out from all the history books?” The man asked.

“Junsu-ah, nothing is impossible. The diary might be in someone else’s hands all this time.” Jaejoong then took out two novels, putting them on the table. “These are published recently under his pen name, Lustful Scholar.”

“Master, there might be a possibility that someone is copying the prince’s work,” said Junsu.

“The reason why I came back is because of these books and I am sure this new eumlan seosaeng must have known something about Prince Yunho or has his original works.”

---

“Okay. A car knocked me down and then I traveled one thousand years back to the past.” Faye muttered while walking on the bustling and hustling street in her man’s outfit. Obviously she enjoyed cross-dressing ever since her experience at the gibang. “So do I travel back here in my own body or it’s just my soul? And what happen to the Faye Shim in 2015? Did I die from the accident or what?”

Faye was deep in her own thoughts that she didn’t even know she wasn’t walking right into someone. “Oops! Mianhae!” She apologized.

“Mianhae?” The person asked.

Faye looked up and realized it was the man whom she had met in the gibang last night. “Oh! It’s you!”

“Annyeong haseyo! We meet again.” The man smiled.

“Oh! It’s you! The man that drew the gisaeng!” Faye smiled back.

“Are you free to have tea with me?” The man asked.

“Mianhae! I have errands to run for my harabeoji.”

“Mianhae?” The man stared back confusingly at Faye.

“Oh damn! I forget I’m in Goryeo. They don’t know anything about our lingo in our 21st century.” Faye mentally slapped herself. “Oh! Anyway I got to go now! Annyeong!” She ran off after that.

“Annyeong?” The man stared at her diminishing back with an amused smile on his face.

“Jeonha…” The man held his hand up to stop the other from continuing further.

“Gong Yoo hyung, how many times must I remind you?”

“Jesong hamnida, Dongwook-ah.” Gong Yoo apologized.

“How was it?”

“He’s twenty-two years and he has been traveling several provinces with his grandfather to sell from books at a very young age. Among those booksellers, he has a reputation for being a skilled artist. Hence he is not the one that you are looking for.” Gong Yoo reported.

“How can it be? That amused look in the eyes and his voice is like a girl. It’s almost like him.” Dongwook sighed.

“Dongwook-ah, it’s already been ten years and even if Seo Eun were to be alive, being the child of a traitor would mean he has to live in hiding.”

“He is still alive. I am sure of it!” Dongwook said confidently. “I will continue to search and believe as always.”

---

“I’m back!” Faye announced as she entered the house where her grandfather was copying books.

“Sehyun-ah, where did you go?” The old man looked up from the piles of books in front of him.

“Uhhh… I went out for a walk.” Faye smiled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter