Chapter 1

Cheon Nyeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

950, Kingdom of Goryeo

On the night of the full moon, on the night when the king was to spend with his concubine… ‘He’ would appear…

A man in black cloak appeared, walking along the stonewall before he leapt down from the wall and made his way towards the concubine’s quarters with his eyes shimmered red and a smirk on his face.

On the other hand, the king and his entourage were also making their way to the building when the black cloak intruder arrived there earlier than them.

“My king.” The concubine greeted when she saw the shadow outside the door.

But when the door opened, she got a shock when she saw a red-eyed man walking into her room.

“Who are you?” She asked, backing away.

The intruder flashed her a smirk and approached her in a flash, holding her by her shoulders.

“What do you want?” The concubine shrieked. “Help!”

The intruder opened his mouth and sank his fangs into her neck.

Outside the building, the king stood quietly outside and witnessed the death of his concubine…

---

“So what do you think about this story?” A man on the chair asked his friend with a smile.

“Lame. Jung Yunho. Lame!” The other man said, putting the book back to the shelf.

“Kim Jaejoong, my pen name is ‘Eumlan Seosaeng’ (the lustful scholar) not Jung Yunho.” Yunho retorted.

“Worse! The pen name is worse than the story. Maybe you should stop writing!” Jaejoong laughed.

“Yah! Kim Jaejoong, show some respect here! No matter what I’m still the prince of the kingdom!”

“Yes, y Scholar Prince.” Jaejoong scoffed and rolled his eyes in annoyance. “Time to go now.”

“Why don’t we do a race? The winner will be granted a wish!” With that Yunho ran off.

“Yah!” Jaejoong shouted. “Is he even a prince?” He sighed and ran after his friend.

---

While the two men were riding on the horses, Jaejoong noticed a group of armed riders were chasing after them.

Jaejoong stopped and got down from the horse to fight their pursuers off. Hearing the commotion behind him, Yunho quickly rode back to stop the fight. “Enough!” He shouted, causing all of them to stop and bow at him.

Yunho recognized the attackers; they were the palace soldiers and he knew he has been followed. “Who ordered you to follow me?” He asked.

An old man arrived and greeted Yunho with a bow. “It’s the order of the king. Jeonha, you have been out for the past three days and it’s time for you to return to the palace.”

“But that doesn’t mean you should get armed soldiers to follow the Crown Prince!” Jaejoong retorted.

“We are merely following the King’s order. Moreover why aren’t there any bodyguards protecting the Crown Prince when you are fighting off the attackers?” The old man asked back, staring back at Jaejoong.

“Chief Eunuch, you know his skills are much better than a group of bodyguards. Don’t you?” Yunho hollered.

“Jeonha.”

“Enough!” With that Yunho turned around and left the place.

---

The two friends finished off their race and Jaejoong won the bet.

“Alright. Tell me your wish.” Yunho said.

“I wish for my friend to stay healthy and happy always.”

“Haha!” Yunho laughed. “T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter