Chapter 3

Cheon Nyeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2015, Seoul

“Aigoo! My dear Faye Shim Hyerin, can you stop lazing around?” A man in flamboyant clothing shrieked as he entered into the apartment.

“Aigoo! Kim Key Kibum! Can you stop shrieking early in the morning?” Faye said lazily, sitting up from the couch.

“Morning? It’s already 2pm in the afternoon!”

“Whatever!” Faye yawned.

“Whatever? You are due to submit your draft in three months time! I didn’t even see you write at all?” Kibum shrieked again.

“So how am I supposed to write when I have no inspiration at all?”

“Oh my god! How am I supposed to tell that editor?” Kibum slapped his forehead repeatedly.

“Don’t worry. Inspiration will come.” Faye got up to stretch herself before she headed off to the bathroom to wash up.

“Kibum-ah…” Faye shouted out from the bathroom.

“What? OH MY GOD! Yah! Shim Faye Hyerin, can you close the freaking bathroom door when you are doing your business?” Kibum said, covering his eyes with a hand.

“It’s not as if you didn’t see my bare body before.” Faye laughed.

“That happened when we were still infants, babo!”

“Haha! Anyway do you think vampire exists in our world?”

“Of course not.” Kibum rolled his eyes and lay on the bed, holding the bolster. “Vampire is never real. They only appear in dramas, movies and books.”

“What if vampire does exist?”

“Nonsense! There’s no such thing about vampire.”

“Then what about traveling back to the past? Do you think it’s possible?” Faye came out of the bathroom, plopping herself onto the couch.

“Why are you asking me so many weird questions?” Kibum frowned.

“Nothing. Trying to get some inspirations from talking to people.” Faye shrugged.

“What? Don’t tell you are trying to do a Twilight series?”

“Depends on what my brain can come up with. Alright! I’m hitting the gym now. You can go do whatever you want.” Faye said, pulling Kibum up from her bed and pushing him out of her room.

---

It was already past 9pm when Faye came out of the gym. She was about to leave the place when she suddenly heard a scream from the opposite side of the road. “OMO! Minguk-ah!”

Faye looked up to see a toddler running to pick a ball from the middle of the road, and there was a car coming his way.

“Honk! Honk!” The car horn snapped Faye out of her trance. She threw her gym bag to the floor and rushed off to grab the toddler, getting off the road safely as the speeding car zoomed past them.

“Here!” She handed the toddler back to the mother.

“Kamsa hamnida! Kamsa hamnida!” The toddler’s mother thanked her repeatedly.

“Gwenchana. Bring him home now. He must be shocked.” Faye smiled, tickling the toddler’s chin.

She waved her happily at the toddler when she realized her wristlet was no longer on her right wrist. “My wristlet!” She looked around for her wristlet and found it lying in the middle of the road.

She rushed off to the middle of the road to pick up her wristlet but little did she know that there was an incoming car heading towards her way.

“HONK! HONK!”

By the time Faye reacted to the loud horn, she had already found her body flying up into the air. And as she flew in the air, a full lunar eclipse took place. Faye landed back on the road with a loud thud.

Faye tried to open her eyes but only to see the streetlight turning blur above her before her vision went into total darkness just like how the full moon was blocked off totally…

---

1015, Kingdom of Goryeo

Moonlight was shining through the trees in a forest. A body was lying facedown on the ground.

The person woke up and looked around to check the surrounding. “Where the hell am I? I thought I got hit by a car so how did I get to a forest?”

The person was Faye and she was wearing a traditional Goryeon costume for man. “What the hell just happened?” She muttered as she got up to make her way through the forest, thinking out logically. “I was at the road picking up my wristlet and then a car sped towards me and then…”

“Sehyun-ah! Where have you been? I’m s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter