Chapter 12

Cheon Nyeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Master! Master!” Junsu sobbed as he dropped to the ground in the courtyard.

BoA came back shortly after him.

“Today is the day before the full moon. If he were to meet Gwi on this day, he would be at his weakest.” Junsu muttered worriedly. “BoA-ah! Our master will be okay right? If he doesn’t drink blood before the moon rises…”

“Knowing him for so many years, he will never forget about hunting day even once.” BoA replied. “I am sure he will come back soon.”

---

“Damn it! Damn it! What should I do?” Faye started to panic when Jaejoong passed out. “Clean his wound!” She gasped loudly and quickly laid him down to undress him.

Her eyes went wide when she saw the deep cut on his stomach. “! How…how did you get hurt? How can I not call a doctor here?” Faye cried as she tore a piece of her outer coat to stop the bleeding.

After that she went out to fetch some water to clean his wound. When she ran out of cloth to bandage him, she has no choice but to take off her chest binding cloth to use it as a fresh bandage for his wound. While she was trying to dress his wound, she noticed a scar on Jaejoong’s shoulder. “How much have you endured? How long have you been in pain?” Faye muttered as she stared at the unconscious face.

It was nighttime when the full moon emerged out from the clouds.

Faye went out to take water from the river when Jaejoong started to twitch because of his bloodlust. His body seized in convulsions before he fell limp to the ground again.

---

Elsewhere in the woods, a mourner came to pay his respect at his father’s grave. But when he came nearer to the grave, he noticed something amiss so he went to the back to check and got a shock of his life.

His father’s coffin was dug out of the soil. He rushed over to open the coffin only to find Gwi lying inside.

Gwi opened his eyes and pulled the man down into the coffin.

“Ahhhhhhh!”

---

When Faye came back to check on Jaejoong, she was surprised to find his body colder than before. “What’s going on? Why is his body so much colder than before?”

She put her ear on his chest but she could barely hear his heartbeat. “Is he dying from loss of blood? Is he going to die?” Faye muttered as fear started to grow within her.

“Kim Jaejoong! Don’t you die on me!” Faye hit his body and cried. “You are a vampire! You shouldn’t die so easily!’ Just then something hit her mind, causing her to stop hittng him. “Vampire! Correct! He is a vampire! He needs blood! Blood blood blood! Where can I find blood for him?”

She looked frantically until she saw her own hands. “Right! My blood! I can give him my blood!”

Faye bit her index finger and dripped her blood into Jaejoong’s mouth. As the blood trickled into Jaejoong’s mouth, it revived his senses and he began to stir. “It works!” Faye exclaimed and swooped down to hug him, exposing her neck right in front of his eyes.

Jaejoong’s eyes flashed red; his fangs grew long and started to lurch for her neck.

“Thank goodness! You are awake!” Faye cried while hugging him.

Her voice snapped him back to his senses and he tamed down the bloodlust before he went for her neck. Immediately, he shoved her side. “Stop! Don’t come near me!” He hollered.

“Okay! Calm down! I won’t come near you.” Faye said, holding her hands out.

Jaejoong saw the cut on her finger and the frown on his face deepened. “What happened to your finger? What did you do?”

Faye looked at her cut finger and put it into her finger to stop the bleeding. “Nothing.” She said, turning her head away from him.

“Did you…”

“No! I say no!” Faye huffed.

Although Jaejoong knew that she was lying, he didn’t expose her and keep quiet. “Follow me.” His tone has softened and turned around, staggering out of the shack.

Jaejoong led Faye along the path and refused her help even though he was staggering unstably.

“Master!” The duo stopped to see Junsu and BoA running towards their direction.

“Let’s go.” BoA bowed. “We have everything prepared.”

Jaejoong nodded and looked towards Faye. “Junsu, take her back to the town safely.”

“I can go back myself!” Faye shouted back and stormed off angrily.

Junsu stared at Jaejoong when he signaled Junsu to follow after Faye.

BoA then brought Jaejoong to a place whereby a man was bound and gagged in a room. “Go away.” Jaejoong ordered.

BoA bowed and left the room, shutting the door behind her. Jaejoong transformed and lurched at the man. The man’s scream echoed through the woods and it was loud enough to make Faye stop in her track.

Junsu got nervous when he saw Faye’s reaction. He was thinking of the possible reasons to answer Faye in case she asked him about the scream but Faye’s next reaction surprised him. Instead of asking him any question, she continued to make her way out of the forest without turning back.

Junsu scratched his head and stared at Faye’s back view with a frown before he ran after to catch up with her.

On the other hand, Gwi found the shack where Jaejoong was earlier and tasted the remaining blood on the ground. “Kim Jaejoong… you actually came back alive.”

---

Faye’s grandfather was squatting in front of the fire and his hands were holding Yunho’s diary when his mind went back to what happened ten years ago.

**Flashback**

The royal guards were raiding a house when a man was with his son at the nook of the house. “Seoeun-ah, you must not come out here no matter what happen. Do you understand?”

“Yes, abeonim.” The boy nodded with teary eyes as he watched his father hid him behind with bunches of twigs.

The man came out from the nook and handed a cloth bag to the old man. “Do as the Crown Prince had instructed.”

“Yes.” The old man replied.

“Please take care of my child.”

The old man turned to look at the crying child who was holding the second half of the brush case.

**End of Flashback**

“Crown Prince! Master! Sehyun is more important than anything else!” Faye’s grandfather was about to burn the diary when Sehun walking into the kitchen.

“Harabeoji, what are you doing here?” Sehun titled his head to look at the things on the floor when his grandfather hid them away from him.

“Harabeoji, what are those things?”

“None of your business! Get out!” The old man barked. “I’ll go after I finish what I am doing.”

“Araso! Araso!” Sehun was shocked to see his grandfather being so grumpy but he didn’t want to stay in the kitchen any longer and left the place before his grandfather snapped again.

---

In Gwi’s underground lair, Yoona was treating Gwi’s injuries and reported the recent updates on the Lustful Scholar to him. “I heard the Lustful Scholar’s flyers had been distributed in Hwasung yesterday again. Rumours about you are spreading like wild fire among the people.”

“There’s nothing the citizens can do.” Gwi retorted. “They can’t get rid of me just because they know about me.”

“The support is growing for the Lustful Scholar amongst the scholars from Sungkyunkwan.”

A smirk crept across Gwi’s face. “Then I’ll have to kill them all. I will show them clearly what will happen if they follow the Lustful Scholar. I will show them how much the people will suffer if they support the Lustful Scholar. I want the Lustful Scholar to know what will happen to his followers!”

---

The next morning, Jaejoong was dressing up when Junsu came running into his room in a fluster. “Master! Big news! The royal guards are arresting all students and teachers from Sungkyunkwan.”

The two went to a teahouse immediately and observed the situation from above. “Aigoo! The students will die from this kind of manhandling.” Junsu sighed. “They are using the Lustful Scholar as an excuse to arrest all those people that they don’t like.”

“Junsu-ah, there is something you need to do.”

Junsu stared blankly at Jaejoong.

The guards were leading the students and teachers to the palace when Jaejoong intercepted them.

“Who are you?” The chief guard bellowed.

“I’m the Lustful Scholar!”

“Capture him!”

“Yes!” The guards rushed at him immediately but Jaejoong leapt into a fight coolly, defeating them without even breaking a sweat.

Junsu came in to lead the group away to the boat that would bring them to safety.

Once they were gone, Jaejoong went around to deliver bags of silver to the families of the recently murdered booksellers and there was a note in the bag of silvers with the name Lustful Scholar written on it.

On the other hand, Gong Yoo was reporting to Dongwook about the act of the Lustful Scholar. “We went to the families of the dead booksellers, and realized someone had beaten us to that. He even handed out silvers and farmlands to the families of the local booksellers. He left a scroll to let them know about the Lustful Scholar as well.”

“So many things happened in such a short period of time.” Dongwook smirked. “Who could have such impressive ability?”

Just then the bodyguard came in and bowed at Don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter